Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 157 58 59135 Next
Diamond One

Banned

13 Dec 2014, 6:57 pm #1,141
(13 Dec 2014, 6:03 pm)MrFozz If buses could talk, I wonder if they would say 'Look it's Bar...I mean Bazza, better be good as gold fellas'

Pronto vehicles seem never to break down and always perform good although despite being at Crook they have to be serviced at Chester-le-Street
Diamond One
13 Dec 2014, 6:57 pm #1,141

(13 Dec 2014, 6:03 pm)MrFozz If buses could talk, I wonder if they would say 'Look it's Bar...I mean Bazza, better be good as gold fellas'

Pronto vehicles seem never to break down and always perform good although despite being at Crook they have to be serviced at Chester-le-Street

13 Dec 2014, 7:02 pm #1,142
(13 Dec 2014, 6:56 pm)MrFozz Good point Tom lol

Oh....just realised that might come across in a bad way!

No, no, couldn't be bothered to reply, Adam, so take it as a 'get well soon' sort of thing! Tongue
R852 PRG
13 Dec 2014, 7:02 pm #1,142

(13 Dec 2014, 6:56 pm)MrFozz Good point Tom lol

Oh....just realised that might come across in a bad way!

No, no, couldn't be bothered to reply, Adam, so take it as a 'get well soon' sort of thing! Tongue

Adam

13 Dec 2014, 7:17 pm #1,143
(13 Dec 2014, 6:54 pm)Tom Hope you are all right!
Not sure why Marcus likes the post lol? Wink

Even though there was blood dripping on the floor, I haven't died of blood loss so I'm presuming I'm alright haha. I've got limited use of the injured fingers at the minute though. Even simple tasks such as holding my phone, a pen, a fork and so on are all quite hard!
Adam
13 Dec 2014, 7:17 pm #1,143

(13 Dec 2014, 6:54 pm)Tom Hope you are all right!
Not sure why Marcus likes the post lol? Wink

Even though there was blood dripping on the floor, I haven't died of blood loss so I'm presuming I'm alright haha. I've got limited use of the injured fingers at the minute though. Even simple tasks such as holding my phone, a pen, a fork and so on are all quite hard!

Diamond One

Banned

13 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm #1,144
Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down
Edited 14 Dec 2014, 12:18 am by Diamond One.
Diamond One
13 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm #1,144

Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down

Jimmi

14 Dec 2014, 3:01 pm #1,145
I'd be happy if I could just shift this cold I've got, especially as I have an endless headache to go with it.
Jimmi
14 Dec 2014, 3:01 pm #1,145

I'd be happy if I could just shift this cold I've got, especially as I have an endless headache to go with it.

Malarkey

14 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm #1,146
(13 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm)Racer_Experience Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down

Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.
Malarkey
14 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm #1,146

(13 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm)Racer_Experience Sam Ridley wants my email address gosh I blocked this person on FACEBOOK I just want him to F*** Off and leave me alone he is stalking me do not worry police will be on to him for harassment next time he does it as i am sick to death of his intimidating of me 1. i am not perfect 2. i also have autism 3. i 50/50 may have bipolar (not confirmed) 4.i am half blind 5. i like to keep myself to myself nowadays instead of likes of him bringing me down

Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.

Andreos1

14 Dec 2014, 4:55 pm #1,147
Facebook.

Is anyone else's playing up?
Apart from it now notifying me in my feed, whenever someone comments on or likes a random persons photo/status - I can't view comments on my own status.
Getting notifications that people are saying stuff, but I can't see the comments.
My curiosity is needing to get the better of me.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
14 Dec 2014, 4:55 pm #1,147

Facebook.

Apart from it now notifying me in my feed, whenever someone comments on or likes a random persons photo/status - I can't view comments on my own status.
Getting notifications that people are saying stuff, but I can't see the comments.

Michael

14 Dec 2014, 6:05 pm #1,148
(14 Dec 2014, 4:55 pm)Andreos1 Facebook.

Mine is now 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
14 Dec 2014, 6:05 pm #1,148

(14 Dec 2014, 4:55 pm)Andreos1 Facebook.

Mine is now 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

15 Dec 2014, 8:43 am #1,149
Remember when i said in the "what makes you happy" thread that i finished uni for the year and i didn't have to go in... well i just remembered i do because i need to pick up my bus pass voucher, means i get a free network one bus pass, all zones for free! =D

Means i have to travel all the way to Washington just for that!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Dec 2014, 8:43 am #1,149

Remember when i said in the "what makes you happy" thread that i finished uni for the year and i didn't have to go in... well i just remembered i do because i need to pick up my bus pass voucher, means i get a free network one bus pass, all zones for free! =D

Means i have to travel all the way to Washington just for that!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tommy1581

15 Dec 2014, 9:13 am #1,150
The police helicopter...

... Flying over Ashington at about 8 last night. For no reason whatsoever never turn on its tracker light!

It flies over nearly every day now... One time it was in the sky above Ashington for 45 minutes shining its light down.
Tommy1581
15 Dec 2014, 9:13 am #1,150

The police helicopter...

... Flying over Ashington at about 8 last night. For no reason whatsoever never turn on its tracker light!

It flies over nearly every day now... One time it was in the sky above Ashington for 45 minutes shining its light down.

Tommy1581

15 Dec 2014, 9:18 am #1,151

Bazza, he's the biggest pest in the hobby... He's been on Keiron Bains' paperbus website requesting the likes of "the abc bus" and all that! Really annoying! He probably is one of them "bus spotters".
Tommy1581
15 Dec 2014, 9:18 am #1,151

Bazza, he's the biggest pest in the hobby... He's been on Keiron Bains' paperbus website requesting the likes of "the abc bus" and all that! Really annoying! He probably is one of them "bus spotters".

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

15 Dec 2014, 10:43 am #1,152
(14 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm)Malarkey Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.
Here Here Adam...
MrFozz
15 Dec 2014, 10:43 am #1,152

(14 Dec 2014, 3:42 pm)Malarkey Honestly cant believe your letting a Person who is Several Years younger than you Intimidate you Bazza, Grow a set of Bollocks and stop being a Girl and give the twat a mouthful of abuse back for crying out loud.
Here Here Adam...

Jimmi

15 Dec 2014, 3:53 pm #1,153
Message to the ignorant people who live opposite me.

Do not use our drive as a faster way to turn your car round, it's rude. it's ignorant and it's trespassing.
Jimmi
15 Dec 2014, 3:53 pm #1,153

Message to the ignorant people who live opposite me.

Do not use our drive as a faster way to turn your car round, it's rude. it's ignorant and it's trespassing.

15 Dec 2014, 4:10 pm #1,154
I love the Winter period, but I always have to same problem every year - I get sore lips due to the cold. I have to use all the different creams to stop me licking them and causing excruciating pain.

Went to school today, Period 1 I started getting agitated so I decided to put some on. Realised I'd left it at home.

I've also got some really bad cramps in my stomach, and I'm currently just lying in bed trying to rest. Doubt I'll be going in tomorrow.
R852 PRG
15 Dec 2014, 4:10 pm #1,154

I love the Winter period, but I always have to same problem every year - I get sore lips due to the cold. I have to use all the different creams to stop me licking them and causing excruciating pain.

Went to school today, Period 1 I started getting agitated so I decided to put some on. Realised I'd left it at home.

I've also got some really bad cramps in my stomach, and I'm currently just lying in bed trying to rest. Doubt I'll be going in tomorrow.

Diamond One

Banned

15 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm #1,155
he will get more than a mouthful plus Sam hangs around with the wrong people 
(15 Dec 2014, 9:18 am)ArrivaNE_7522 Bazza, he's the biggest pest in the hobby... He's been on Keiron Bains' paperbus website requesting the likes of "the abc bus" and all that! Really annoying! He probably is one of them "bus spotters".
100%% agree i was once talking to a nexus advisor when i had minutes later took photos and he said in quote "Sam stalks Nexus" that was from Jamie who was on duty at Park Lane that day i was with my mate paul at the time p.s. all photos were off property and i had just finished taking photos outside the property near barnardos
(15 Dec 2014, 10:43 am)MrFozz Here Here Adam...

agreed
Edited 15 Dec 2014, 9:10 pm by Diamond One.
Diamond One
15 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm #1,155

he will get more than a mouthful plus Sam hangs around with the wrong people 
(15 Dec 2014, 9:18 am)ArrivaNE_7522 Bazza, he's the biggest pest in the hobby... He's been on Keiron Bains' paperbus website requesting the likes of "the abc bus" and all that! Really annoying! He probably is one of them "bus spotters".
100%% agree i was once talking to a nexus advisor when i had minutes later took photos and he said in quote "Sam stalks Nexus" that was from Jamie who was on duty at Park Lane that day i was with my mate paul at the time p.s. all photos were off property and i had just finished taking photos outside the property near barnardos
(15 Dec 2014, 10:43 am)MrFozz Here Here Adam...

agreed

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

16 Dec 2014, 7:20 am #1,156
(15 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm)Racer_Experience he will get more than a mouthful plus Sam hangs around with the wrong people 

agreed
Pipe down bazza...

Take note of what your writing, one thing you agreed woth in your last rant is that your the biggest pest in the hobby
MrFozz
16 Dec 2014, 7:20 am #1,156

(15 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm)Racer_Experience he will get more than a mouthful plus Sam hangs around with the wrong people 

agreed
Pipe down bazza...

Take note of what your writing, one thing you agreed woth in your last rant is that your the biggest pest in the hobby

Andreos1

16 Dec 2014, 9:43 am #1,157
Leighton Baines and not choosing the correct captain (yet again) in my fantasy football team.

Baines lost 5pts by virtue of a booking and conceding a late goal.

Yet again, I chose the wrong captain. Lost roughly a hundred points over the season by picking a player who scores average, over the one who scores big.

Andreos1
16 Dec 2014, 9:43 am #1,157

Leighton Baines and not choosing the correct captain (yet again) in my fantasy football team.

Baines lost 5pts by virtue of a booking and conceding a late goal.

Yet again, I chose the wrong captain. Lost roughly a hundred points over the season by picking a player who scores average, over the one who scores big.

Michael

16 Dec 2014, 10:55 am #1,158
This bus driver is driving so slow a snail could over take him.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
16 Dec 2014, 10:55 am #1,158

This bus driver is driving so slow a snail could over take him.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

16 Dec 2014, 12:02 pm #1,159
Off today as a result of my cramps, and rather surprisingly, my back. Dare say I only got 3 hours sleep at the most because I was lying there trying to get my back pain to go away. Couldn't rest on it, it was that bad.

I woke up about 7:30 to tell my mam, so she decided to keep me off for the day to see how I go.

Haven't improved much in terms of my cramps, but my back is a lot better. Smile
R852 PRG
16 Dec 2014, 12:02 pm #1,159

Off today as a result of my cramps, and rather surprisingly, my back. Dare say I only got 3 hours sleep at the most because I was lying there trying to get my back pain to go away. Couldn't rest on it, it was that bad.

I woke up about 7:30 to tell my mam, so she decided to keep me off for the day to see how I go.

Haven't improved much in terms of my cramps, but my back is a lot better. Smile

tyresmoke

16 Dec 2014, 4:23 pm #1,160
Middlesbrough Council have been messing with the traffic lights at Brambles Farm. As a result they've completely fucked up the traffic flow to the point that the morning peak has become a complete write off. The queue for Brambles Farm lights has stretched about a mile and a half back up towards Ormesby roundabout.... I've done the 0720 from Easington today and yesterday, due into Middlesbrough at 0843 (extra running time to deal with the traffic!) and yesterday I arrived at 0913, today at 0908.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
16 Dec 2014, 4:23 pm #1,160

Middlesbrough Council have been messing with the traffic lights at Brambles Farm. As a result they've completely fucked up the traffic flow to the point that the morning peak has become a complete write off. The queue for Brambles Farm lights has stretched about a mile and a half back up towards Ormesby roundabout.... I've done the 0720 from Easington today and yesterday, due into Middlesbrough at 0843 (extra running time to deal with the traffic!) and yesterday I arrived at 0913, today at 0908.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Pages (135) Previous 157 58 59135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average