Menu

Pages (90)    140 41 4290   
Tom   21 Dec 2014, 11:04 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:00 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I'll probably get kicked off here for saying this but your a fucking bellend Thomas Anderson! you couldn't give two shits about anyone's feelings. It's people like you that give people illnesses such as depression

Your the one who started this whole thing - so don't call me a bellend!
You seem to want to cause arguments, for example, Marcus didn't know about Gateshead, which if your not a football fan, is normal! Jesus Christ! And then you come in this thread making pointless comments looking to stir trouble! Then, as per, you try to blame me for everytihing.  Rolleyes
MrFozz   21 Dec 2014, 11:07 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:04 pm)Tom wrote Your the one who started this whole thing - so don't call me a bellend!
You seem to want to cause arguments, for example, Marcus didn't know about Gateshead, which if your not a football fan, is normal! Jesus Christ! And then you come in this thread making pointless comments looking to stir trouble! Then, as per, you try to blame me for everytihing.  Rolleyes
Handbags Big Grin
MrFozz   21 Dec 2014, 11:09 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:00 pm)leestransportphotos wrote I'll probably get kicked off here for saying this but your a fucking bellend Thomas Anderson! you couldn't give two shits about anyone's feelings. It's people like you that give people illnesses such as depression
Quite some statement to make that is, if Tom is that much of a cock why has he not been drummed out already?
LeeCalder   21 Dec 2014, 11:12 pm
He seems to think he is the big man! He has upset my friend David in the past and now he is starting with me. And I'm a sensitive person
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   21 Dec 2014, 11:14 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:12 pm)leestransportphotos wrote He seems to think he is the big man! He has upset my friend David in the past and now he is starting with me. And I'm a sensitive person

Excuse me? I never upset Davie!
I gave Davie some advise and he took it the wrong way.
Can you shut up now?
MrFozz   21 Dec 2014, 11:15 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:12 pm)leestransportphotos wrote He seems to think he is the big man! He has upset my friend David in the past and now he is starting with me. And I'm a sensitive person
So am I, I am an emotionally unstable manic depressive with substance issues and former suicidal mess, but I try not to let what people say to me on the internet get to me
LeeCalder   21 Dec 2014, 11:23 pm
That is RUDE TOM there is no need, are you actually educated? It doesn't seem like it the way you talk to people?
MrFozz   21 Dec 2014, 11:26 pm
Think you should both call a time out...

It is clear you are not going to sort your issues out with each other, so please leave it...

I dont want this thread going to down the kermit like it has in the past
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   21 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm
All this pointless "they said this" and "so and so is a bellend" is just pointless and will solve nothing and all we have is just stupid comments about one another.

If you are sick of the comments being made by members on this forum either discuss it via the PM function or head into the settings and head to the buddy/ignore list and click ignore so you can't see them making these comments. Or just learn to deal with these comments or banter, some of you may be sensitive but you need to learn to deal with it or just click ignore because all these bitch fights are just becoming annoying to the people involved and I think we are all getting sick of this bitching.
MrFozz   21 Dec 2014, 11:31 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:29 pm)Jimmi wrote All this pointless "they said this" and "so and so is a bellend" is just pointless and will solve nothing and all we have is just stupid comments about one another.

If you are sick of the comments being made by members on this forum either discuss it via the PM function or head into the settings and head to the buddy/ignore list and click ignore so you can't see them making these comments. Or just learn to deal with these comments or banter, some of you may be sensitive but you need to learn to deal with it or just click ignore because all these bitch fights are just becoming annoying to the people involved and I think we are all getting sick of this bitching.
Here Here Jimmi...
Rapidsnap   22 Dec 2014, 1:11 am
If this happens next time. Then I will be prepared.

.jpg
pop.jpg (Size 3.47 MB Downloads 21)

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Dan   22 Dec 2014, 1:37 am
Oh dear hahahaha
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DanPicken   22 Dec 2014, 7:18 am
(22 Dec 2014, 1:37 am)Dan wrote Oh dear hahahaha

Get ready with V3. Tongue
Kuyoyo   22 Dec 2014, 9:37 am
Moving on.............

This morning was my third last shift at Yodel - and what a farce we've had. We were supposed to have 6 trailers in - 2 from each of our hub centres (Shaw, Wednesbury and Hatfield). However, the trailer that was due to arrive at 3am from Hatfield is still presently sat at Hatfield - awaiting a driver to bring it north at some point this afternoon. As such, my original 12am start for my penultimate shift there is now a 9pm start - and I've not slept for 23 hours Sad bed shortly. And hopefully an next 3 hours at time and a half to top up my wage for the week.
Diamond One   22 Dec 2014, 11:05 am
(22 Dec 2014, 7:18 am)danpick wrote Get ready with V3. Tongue

Gonna pm dan myself
MrFozz   22 Dec 2014, 11:06 am
(22 Dec 2014, 11:05 am)Racer_Experience wrote Gonna pm dan myself
???
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   22 Dec 2014, 4:13 pm
Sitting over 2 Hours in Pallion Walk in Centre and counting with my Mam, waiting to find out if she has a concussion, never been do bored in my life.
S813 FVK   22 Dec 2014, 4:59 pm
(21 Dec 2014, 11:23 pm)leestransportphotos wrote That is RUDE TOM there is no need, are you actually educated? It doesn't seem like it the way you talk to people
Get over it. You were just as rude by calling him a bellend. 
Davie   22 Dec 2014, 5:36 pm
Please can you keep my name out, I don't want to get involved
Michael   22 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 4:13 pm)Malarkey wrote Sitting over 2 Hours in Pallion Walk in Centre and counting with my Mam, waiting to find out if she has a concussion, never been do bored in my life.

Always the same in the health centre's, the wait is ridiculous.  

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   22 Dec 2014, 7:32 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm)Michael wrote Always the same in the health centre's, the wait is ridiculous.  

We went in at 01:30pm and didnt come back out until just after 5pm, 3 and a half hours just to check whether my Mam had concussion or not, would of thought a Head Injury would be quite Important, The Nurse said she was fine and to take Paracetamol for a few days. 
Adrian   22 Dec 2014, 7:37 pm
(22 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm)Michael wrote Always the same in the health centre's, the wait is ridiculous.  

I was pleasantly surprised by the Washington one. Was in a month or two ago, and I was seen within 20 minutes. It'd make me go back, as I always used to put it off, because of the usual 3 hour wait. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 12:05 am
Pissed off with my email...

I am over quota on gmail, now in the process of having to delete over 12,000 emails Sad
Jimmi   23 Dec 2014, 12:38 am
I haven't checked my emails today so I'll probably have 12,000 unread email's from Get the Label.

Anyway, I made a bit of a tit of myself in Boro tonight, I was walking and barely tripped over a traffic island and some tosser in his silly little car wound the window down and laughed and made comments at me. All I could think was "I look less of a tit than you do driving that car"
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 12:40 am
(23 Dec 2014, 12:38 am)Jimmi wrote I haven't checked my emails today so I'll probably have 12,000 unread email's from Get the Label.

Anyway, I made a bit of a tit of myself in Boro tonight, I was walking and barely tripped over a traffic island and some tosser in his silly little car wound the window down and laughed and made comments at me. All I could think was "I look less of a tit than you do driving that car"
To be honest I would probably laugh at that...just I would not make any kind of snide remark
Jimmi   23 Dec 2014, 12:48 am
Was fine with laughing it was when they pulled the window down and started commenting.

Didn't say anything as I don't want to get my arse kicked, although I probably could have taken them if worst came to worst.
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 11:33 am
I ended up setting up a new gmail account...the last one was running at 97% capacity, I cant figure out how to format google which was running at about at about 12gb of the 15gb allowance...

New email addy is now called for as I was getting pissed off, annoyed and angry Big Grin
Andreos1   23 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm
Apple, Apple staff and ipads.

Looking at gadgets and gizmos for the eldests ipad.
Went into the apple store, saw two things - a racing game, operated via iphone, iPad, ipod etc and a football which analysed movements, kicking styles etc again operated via iphone, iPad, ipod.

I noticed that there were limitations with regard to models they were compatible with, but despite the ipad2 and ipod not being listed on either, the salesman assured me, that both were compatible.
If they didn't work on the iPad or ipod, I had until 8th Jan to get an exchange/refund OR I could part-ex my iPad towards a new one.

I had my doubts and certainly didn't want a huffy 13 year old disappointed on Thursday morning, that his main present didn't work.
When the salesman went to the store room to get the products, I googled both and included iPad2 in the search bar.

Two seconds later and a quick look through FAQ's. I confirmed that neither worked on the models of ipod and iPad at home.
Just his iphone...

A rather disappointed salesman left to return to the storeroom after I pointed out his lack of product knowledge.
Mind, I now only have tonight and tomorrow to find an alternative for my huffy 13 year old...

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm
(23 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm)Andreos1 wrote Apple, Apple staff and ipads.

Went into the apple store, saw two things - a racing game, operated via iphone, iPad, ipod etc and a football which analysed movements, kicking styles etc again operated via iphone, iPad, ipod.

I noticed that there were limitations with regard to models they were compatible with, but despite the ipad2 and ipod not being listed on either, the salesman assured me, that both were compatible.
If they didn't work on the iPad or ipod, I had until 8th Jan to get an exchange/refund OR I could part-ex my iPad towards a new one.

I had my doubts and certainly didn't want a huffy 13 year old disappointed on Thursday morning, that his main present didn't work.
When the salesman went to the store room to get the products, I googled both and included iPad2 in the search bar.

Two seconds later and a quick look through FAQ's. I confirmed that neither worked on the models of ipod and iPad at home.
Just his iphone...

A rather disappointed salesman left to return to the storeroom after I pointed out his lack of product knowledge.
Mind, I now only have tonight and tomorrow to find an alternative for my huffy 13 year old...

This is why I don't want kids. haha

One thing about Apple stores I've never liked is the feeling that the staff are a bit too 'laid-back' in their work ethic. It can get annoying.

Someone hands them an item to pay for - they sit on a table and sort it out.
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm

Just his iphone...

Nip down the petrol station at close of business tomorrow night...

Seems to be an unwritten rule, if you really struggle to buy something then the Petrol Station is the last resort Big Grin

In all seriousness you would expect an Apple Sales Assistant to know what he is talking about when selling what he is employed to sell...

Have you tried places like Asda, Tesco PC World/Dixons for a tablet of some kind, or even the Sex Shop, the kind that sells things for 13 yr olds, CEX, or Grainger Games

Just his iphone...

Nip down the petrol station at close of business tomorrow night...

Seems to be an unwritten rule, if you really struggle to buy something then the Petrol Station is the last resort Big Grin

In all seriousness you would expect an Apple Sales Assistant to know what he is talking about when selling what he is employed to sell...

Have you tried places like Asda, Tesco PC World/Dixons for a tablet of some kind, or even the Sex Shop, the kind that sells things for 13 yr olds, CEX, or Grainger Games
Pages (90)    140 41 4290