Menu

Pages (90)    141 42 4390   
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm
(23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote This is why I don't want kids. haha

One thing about Apple stores I've never liked is the feeling that the staff are a bit too 'laid-back' in their work ethic. It can get annoying.

Someone hands them an item to pay for - they sit on a table and sort it out.
If you do ever have kids Marcus, teach them everything you dont know about Gateshead FC so they dont insult any future Gateshead fans [emoji14]
R852 PRG   23 Dec 2014, 5:31 pm
(23 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm)MrFozz wrote If you do ever have kids Marcus, teach them everything you dont know about Gateshead FC so they dont insult any future Gateshead fans [emoji14]

Noted. Smile
Andreos1   23 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm
Just glad I had half a clue what I was talking about.
I imagine some parents or grandparents may not and may have to travel back to the store.

Wonder if the staff there are on commission?

@Fozz
He already has the iPad, ipod and iphone. An xbox360 at mine and a PS4 at his mothers.
Just looking for 'add ons', to get even more out of what he has, rather than buy owt 'expensive'.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 5:53 pm
What hope is there when Apple staff aint got a scooby about there products...You could train a chimp or a dog to do that job...

Does this mean the FPF is at war with Apple and arranging a boycott [emoji14]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   23 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm
Well... I was watching Bugsy Malone the other idea and getting one or two ideas.
I shall say no more, but watch out for rapid fire, custard shooting splurge machine guns making an appearance shortly!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 6:08 pm
(23 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm)Andreos1 wrote Well... I was watching Bugsy Malone the other idea and getting one or two ideas.
I shall say no more, but watch out for rapid fire, custard shooting splurge machine guns making an appearance shortly!
Good on you, how dare they potentially ruin a 13 yr olds Christmas because they don't know what in the blue hell there flapping there gums about Big Grin
Jimmi   23 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm
@Fozz
I think you'd get a different form of tablet if you went in the sex shop Big Grin

Chances are they will have hired extra staff for Christmas so won't be as knowledgeable as more permanent staff are, I went in Footasylum the other week and wanted a pair of Vans in a size 8 and the guy on his first day fetched me a box with 8 on but they didn't fit - yes it was a US size 8.

Does anyone actually buy anything in the Apple shops, everytime I've walked past it's just full of people playing on the iPads and walk out having bought nothing.
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 6:29 pm
(23 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm)Jimmi wrote @Fozz
I think you'd get a different form of tablet if you went in the sex shop Big Grin

Chances are they will have hired extra staff for Christmas so won't be as knowledgeable as more permanent staff are, I went in Footasylum the other week and wanted a pair of Vans in a size 8 and the guy on his first day fetched me a box with 8 on but they didn't fit - yes it was a US size 8.

Does anyone actually buy anything in the Apple shops, everytime I've walked past it's just full of people playing on the iPads and walk out having bought nothing.

Ah yes, the good old little blue tablet that has given me a massive headache and massive something else more than once...

Some sales assistants are as thick as pigshit imo
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rapidsnap   23 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm
Just wind up you kid by getting an apple. Draw a keypad on it. Put it in a box, wrap it, and wait until he opens it and tell them it's their new apple phone lol.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
MrFozz   23 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm
(23 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Just wind up you kid by getting an apple. Draw a keypad on it. Put it in a box, wrap it, and wait until he opens it and tell them it's their new apple phone lol.
I know someone(I say know, it was a friend of a friend) who did that with a Blackberry...Managed to get a blackberry, put one blackberry in the box to surprise a kid Big Grin
Kuyoyo   24 Dec 2014, 1:50 am
Well - my last shift at Yodel (for the third year running), and it is going slow as f**k. One trailer cancelled and one more already emptied. Now another hour or so until the next one arrives.
Davie   25 Dec 2014, 12:02 pm
I got Fifa 15 for Christmas, but it doesn't work
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   25 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 12:02 pm)Davie wrote I got Fifa 15 for Christmas, but it doesn't work

I got FIFA 15 and mine works really well already scored almost 100 goals in chose chelsea vs Accrington then Sunderland vs Accrington and hull vs accrington and nobody scored against me yet all were 20-0 wins
MrFozz   25 Dec 2014, 12:41 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm)Racer_Experience wrote I got FIFA 15 and mine works really well already scored almost 100 goals in chose chelsea vs Accrington then Sunderland vs Accrington and hull vs accrington and nobody scored against me yet all were 20-0 wins
Dont wanna make it hard for yaself eh Bazza [emoji14]
Malarkey   25 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 12:39 pm)Racer_Experience wrote I got FIFA 15 and mine works really well already scored almost 100 goals in chose chelsea vs Accrington then Sunderland vs Accrington and hull vs accrington and nobody scored against me yet all were 20-0 wins
Absolute Amature, Play on World Class me, I ended up with 2 Copies of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Christmas.
Adrian   25 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm

On Amateur too?  Tongue

I've got it for the PS4. It looks a lot nicer, and the defending and set pieces are a lot better to control. Haven't had the chance to play on it much, but had a few games online.

(25 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm)Malarkey wrote Absolute Amature, Play on World Class me, I ended up with 2 Copies of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Christmas.

I tend to just stick to World Class too, as the Legendary mode is a bit too difficult!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malarkey   25 Dec 2014, 1:31 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm)aureolin wrote On Amateur too?  [emoji14]

I've got it for the PS4. It looks a lot nicer, and the defending and set pieces are a lot better to control. Haven't had the chance to play on it much, but had a few games online.

I tend to just stick to World Class too, as the Legendary mode is a bit too difficult!
I cant hack Legendary at all, ive just got Hartlepool into the Championship in Career Mode.
Diamond One   25 Dec 2014, 2:55 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 1:21 pm)Malarkey wrote Absolute Amature, Play on World Class me, I ended up with 2 Copies of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Christmas.

My biggest win on a FIFA game was 45-0 or something on the old GBA was fifa 03 then 04 playing as Celtic at the time still managed to whop Rangers while Manchester United i playing in career mode and white washed the premiership a year later I played as Hartlepool United and made them earn promotion it was like Kenny Deuchar scoring for Gretna Fc in the Scottish 3rd Division en route to Premier league via division 2 and 1 and a cup final which they lost against Hearts Fc
Adrian   25 Dec 2014, 2:57 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 2:55 pm)Racer_Experience wrote My biggest win on a FIFA game was 45-0 or something on the old GBA was fifa 03 then 04 playing as Celtic at the time still managed to whop Rangers while Manchester United i playing in career mode and white washed the premiership a year later I played as Hartlepool United and made them earn promotion it was like Kenny Deuchar scoring for Gretna Fc in the Scottish 3rd Division en route to Premier league via division 2 and 1 and a cup final which they lost against Hearts Fc

Which difficulty level are you playing it on though Bazza? There's something wrong if you're winning 45-0. Sounds like you're a lot better than the difficulty level of the CPU you have set.

Malarkey   25 Dec 2014, 3:35 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 2:57 pm)aureolin wrote Which difficulty level are you playing it on though Bazza? There's something wrong if you're winning 45-0. Sounds like you're a lot better than the difficulty level of the CPU you have set.
Reckon he is 100% Billy Bullshitting to be honest.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   25 Dec 2014, 3:43 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 3:35 pm)Malarkey wrote Reckon he is 100% Billy Bullshitting to be honest.

What console have you got it for? If you or others have it for the PS4, send me your PSN IDs, and I'll give yous a game at some point. Smile

Malarkey   25 Dec 2014, 3:47 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 3:43 pm)aureolin wrote What console have you got it for? If you or others have it for the PS4, send me your PSN IDs, and I'll give yous a game at some point. Smile

I have an Xbox 360 Unfortunately, hoping to Upgrade to an Xbox One in the New Year at some point as all my Mates have one.
mb134   25 Dec 2014, 3:57 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 1:25 pm)aureolin wrote I tend to just stick to World Class too, as the Legendary mode is a bit too difficult!
Same here, will win quite easily in a world class game, but get destroyed by the same opposition on legendary... Don't ask me how Undecided 
(25 Dec 2014, 3:43 pm)aureolin wrote What console have you got it for? If you or others have it for the PS4, send me your PSN IDs, and I'll give yous a game at some point. Smile
I've got it for PS4, will just need to check my username when I get back home as I can't quite remember how to spell it.... Undecided
Adam   25 Dec 2014, 4:28 pm
Hate to have a moan on Christmas Day, but on this occasion I have to. Got a new phone there today. When I went to the EE shop to actually get it last week, they said I could keep the same number as my now old phone. I wanted to keep my number as it's easy to remember, and the reciept does say that my new phone has the same number. So, I put the new SIM card in my new phone this morning and found it's a completely different number to my old one that I want to keep.

What's more, my old phone's SIM card is now inactive, meaning I can't send or recieve calls or texts, but it still shows a signal.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   25 Dec 2014, 5:47 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 3:35 pm)Malarkey wrote Reckon he is 100% Billy Bullshitting to be honest.

Amateur mode but put the settings to 45 mins that was when I had a GBA 
Malarkey   25 Dec 2014, 6:35 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 5:47 pm)Racer_Experience wrote Amateur mode but put the settings to 45 mins that was when I had a GBA 

No bloody wonder your winning bloody 45-0, get the Difficulty upped to Professional or World Class and reduce the Game Time to 6 Minutes per half.
Davie   25 Dec 2014, 6:43 pm
if anybody would like my PSN account, please send me a PM
Michael   25 Dec 2014, 7:05 pm
That Dr Who is getting worse every time its on, time for Moffat to go or just cancel it.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
tyresmoke   25 Dec 2014, 9:29 pm
(25 Dec 2014, 4:28 pm)Adam wrote Hate to have a moan on Christmas Day, but on this occasion I have to. Got a new phone there today. When I went to the EE shop to actually get it last week, they said I could keep the same number as my now old phone. I wanted to keep my number as it's easy to remember, and the reciept does say that my new phone has the same number. So, I put the new SIM card in my new phone this morning and found it's a completely different number to my old one that I want to keep.

What's more, my old phone's SIM card is now inactive, meaning I can't send or recieve calls or texts, but it still shows a signal.

Get your network to sort this for you, should be fairly simple. Or just send your new number to everyone lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Adam   26 Dec 2014, 10:46 am
(25 Dec 2014, 9:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote Get your network to sort this for you, should be fairly simple. Or just send your new number to everyone lol

haha telling everyone my new number would be too much hassle. Problems with being a teenager at uni Tongue Anyway, went to the EE shop on the Team Valley this morning to see what the craic is. Was basically told to just be patient. This new number I've got is only temporary and should change to my old number in a few days time.
Pages (90)    141 42 4390