Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 168 69 70135 Next
Dan

Site Administrator

06 Jan 2015, 7:26 am #1,361
(05 Jan 2015, 11:48 pm)Racer_Experience Is the schools back this week why am I geting flickr notifications people need to go to work you know

Yes, they are. You honestly cannot fathom how difficult it was for me to get up this morning...

Didn't know you had a job, Bazza?
Dan
06 Jan 2015, 7:26 am #1,361

(05 Jan 2015, 11:48 pm)Racer_Experience Is the schools back this week why am I geting flickr notifications people need to go to work you know

Yes, they are. You honestly cannot fathom how difficult it was for me to get up this morning...

Didn't know you had a job, Bazza?

Michael

06 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm #1,362
Some women got on the bus claiming she lost her ticket, so she and her kids get on anywau.. sorry but i thought u were supposed to have a ticket to travel... bet she doesnt even have any.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm #1,362

Some women got on the bus claiming she lost her ticket, so she and her kids get on anywau.. sorry but i thought u were supposed to have a ticket to travel... bet she doesnt even have any.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

06 Jan 2015, 5:17 pm #1,363
Bad Panda.
R852 PRG
06 Jan 2015, 5:17 pm #1,363

Bad Panda.

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm #1,364
(06 Jan 2015, 5:47 pm)AIG20 The "Bus Ticket Boy" of South Shields. Sitting in the single seat at the front of the bus singing really loudly, annoying passengers and distracting the driver whilst the vehicle is in motion. I don't know how the the driver managed to keep calm!

Are you suggesting that he is not your absolute most favourite person in the world? Everyone I know who uses the E services loves him!

.png
Screenshot_2014-12-01-16-32-07.png
Size 925.04 KB / Downloads 26

He found two valid McDonalds / Burger King vouchers on this particular occasion, if you're wondering.
Dan
06 Jan 2015, 5:57 pm #1,364

(06 Jan 2015, 5:47 pm)AIG20 The "Bus Ticket Boy" of South Shields. Sitting in the single seat at the front of the bus singing really loudly, annoying passengers and distracting the driver whilst the vehicle is in motion. I don't know how the the driver managed to keep calm!

Are you suggesting that he is not your absolute most favourite person in the world? Everyone I know who uses the E services loves him!

.png
Screenshot_2014-12-01-16-32-07.png
Size 925.04 KB / Downloads 26

He found two valid McDonalds / Burger King vouchers on this particular occasion, if you're wondering.

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Jan 2015, 6:08 pm #1,365
(06 Jan 2015, 6:06 pm)AIG20 I usually find him OK, its just today I was absolutely shattered after a long tiring day at college. He gave a newspaper to a passenger which I thought was very kind a generous.

My friends actually get excited when they see him. Tongue 

I've been on the bus a few times when other passengers have shouted at him for distracting the driver - whether he's been stood up next to the cab or sat down on that front seat.
Dan
06 Jan 2015, 6:08 pm #1,365

(06 Jan 2015, 6:06 pm)AIG20 I usually find him OK, its just today I was absolutely shattered after a long tiring day at college. He gave a newspaper to a passenger which I thought was very kind a generous.

My friends actually get excited when they see him. Tongue 

I've been on the bus a few times when other passengers have shouted at him for distracting the driver - whether he's been stood up next to the cab or sat down on that front seat.

Jimmi

06 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm #1,366
I am once again experiencing some technical difficulties. Sad

iTunes is not wanting to find album artwork and my WiFi keeps dropping out.
Jimmi
06 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm #1,366

I am once again experiencing some technical difficulties. Sad

iTunes is not wanting to find album artwork and my WiFi keeps dropping out.

Simmy

06 Jan 2015, 11:49 pm #1,367
Algorithms exam on Monday. 5 categories of algorithms to go over (searching, sorting, bin packing etc) and 5 different design techniques. Going to have no social life over the next few days and possibly treat myself to a Digi Monday when it is all over. I can revise for my other exams after Tuesday :').
Edited 06 Jan 2015, 11:51 pm by Simmy.
Simmy
06 Jan 2015, 11:49 pm #1,367

Algorithms exam on Monday. 5 categories of algorithms to go over (searching, sorting, bin packing etc) and 5 different design techniques. Going to have no social life over the next few days and possibly treat myself to a Digi Monday when it is all over. I can revise for my other exams after Tuesday :').

Michael

07 Jan 2015, 11:32 am #1,368
(06 Jan 2015, 11:49 pm)Simmy Algorithms exam on Monday. 5 categories of algorithms to go over (searching, sorting, bin packing etc) and 5 different design techniques. Going to have no social life over the next few days and possibly treat myself to a Digi Monday when it is all over. I can revise for my other exams after Tuesday :').

Sounds really fun Undecided 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
07 Jan 2015, 11:32 am #1,368

(06 Jan 2015, 11:49 pm)Simmy Algorithms exam on Monday. 5 categories of algorithms to go over (searching, sorting, bin packing etc) and 5 different design techniques. Going to have no social life over the next few days and possibly treat myself to a Digi Monday when it is all over. I can revise for my other exams after Tuesday :').

Sounds really fun Undecided 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

07 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm #1,369
Some of the kids at school....for once 'knowing everything about buses' isn't too good....question after question about these diversions.

As soon as I walk in, 'Marcus, where is the 21 stopping?'...'Marcus, why did the 21 stop at the market??'...'Marcus, are the times any different coz of the waterworks??'.....check the website you pillocks!!

Was getting some weird descriptions of 'diversions' like, I observed them at lunch at I couldn't see anything not said on the diversion notice on Simply Go.

I was getting some of the weirdest claims from the bullshit diaries...you'd think the drivers were doing what they wanted!

Probably just people being annoyed about having to walk up and making stuff up to make it seem worse!! Big Grin Wink
R852 PRG
07 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm #1,369

Some of the kids at school....for once 'knowing everything about buses' isn't too good....question after question about these diversions.

As soon as I walk in, 'Marcus, where is the 21 stopping?'...'Marcus, why did the 21 stop at the market??'...'Marcus, are the times any different coz of the waterworks??'.....check the website you pillocks!!

Was getting some weird descriptions of 'diversions' like, I observed them at lunch at I couldn't see anything not said on the diversion notice on Simply Go.

I was getting some of the weirdest claims from the bullshit diaries...you'd think the drivers were doing what they wanted!

Probably just people being annoyed about having to walk up and making stuff up to make it seem worse!! Big Grin Wink

MurdnunoC

07 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm #1,370
Don't know whether it was part of the diversion, but I saw an X21, closely followed an Arriva X2, going up The Avenue whilst in Chester yesterday.
MurdnunoC
07 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm #1,370

Don't know whether it was part of the diversion, but I saw an X21, closely followed an Arriva X2, going up The Avenue whilst in Chester yesterday.

07 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm #1,371
(07 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm)MurdnunoC Don't know whether it was part of the diversion, but I saw an X21, closely followed an Arriva X2, going up The Avenue whilst in Chester yesterday.

Living in Chester, I learnt that 'the avenues' isn't the best of places.

My maths teacher, who lives in Kibblesworth, gets a 28A to Gateshead then a 21 to Chester - and was really confused when she was the only soul on it.

Made us all laugh ourselves silly in the lesson this afternoon - with the comment...'Why on earth someone would want to take a state-of-the-art bus, one of the best in the region, and drive it through Beirut I have no idea'...I thought I was gonna burst a blood vessel! Tongue
R852 PRG
07 Jan 2015, 4:27 pm #1,371

(07 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm)MurdnunoC Don't know whether it was part of the diversion, but I saw an X21, closely followed an Arriva X2, going up The Avenue whilst in Chester yesterday.

Living in Chester, I learnt that 'the avenues' isn't the best of places.

My maths teacher, who lives in Kibblesworth, gets a 28A to Gateshead then a 21 to Chester - and was really confused when she was the only soul on it.

Made us all laugh ourselves silly in the lesson this afternoon - with the comment...'Why on earth someone would want to take a state-of-the-art bus, one of the best in the region, and drive it through Beirut I have no idea'...I thought I was gonna burst a blood vessel! Tongue

Tommy1581

07 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm #1,372
(07 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm)MarcTheA4 Some of the kids at school....for once 'knowing everything about buses' isn't too good....question after question about these diversions.

Was getting some weird descriptions of 'diversions' like,  I observed them at lunch at I couldn't see anything not said on the diversion notice on Simply Go.

I think the 21 stops up their arse.
Tommy1581
07 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm #1,372

(07 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm)MarcTheA4 Some of the kids at school....for once 'knowing everything about buses' isn't too good....question after question about these diversions.

Was getting some weird descriptions of 'diversions' like,  I observed them at lunch at I couldn't see anything not said on the diversion notice on Simply Go.

I think the 21 stops up their arse.

LeeCalder

07 Jan 2015, 4:57 pm #1,373
A person (I won't mention his name) who feels the need to shoot down everything I post, obviously has a problem with charity and me! But the problem is, no one realizes he actually is a bully, but EVERYBODY is on his side.
LeeCalder
07 Jan 2015, 4:57 pm #1,373

A person (I won't mention his name) who feels the need to shoot down everything I post, obviously has a problem with charity and me! But the problem is, no one realizes he actually is a bully, but EVERYBODY is on his side.

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm #1,374
(07 Jan 2015, 4:57 pm)leestransportphotos A person (I won't mention his name) who feels the need to shoot down everything I post, obviously has a problem with charity and me! But the problem is, no one realizes he actually is a bully, but EVERYBODY is on his side.

Although you haven't stated who this post is about, it is clear that it is about Tom. Once again, the rules of this thread have been broken.
I'm not taking sides here, but you're the one breaking the forum rules. Tom isn't. You'll end up getting the temporary ban - not him.

Tom: word of advice - do not reply to either of these posts.
Dan
07 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm #1,374

(07 Jan 2015, 4:57 pm)leestransportphotos A person (I won't mention his name) who feels the need to shoot down everything I post, obviously has a problem with charity and me! But the problem is, no one realizes he actually is a bully, but EVERYBODY is on his side.

Although you haven't stated who this post is about, it is clear that it is about Tom. Once again, the rules of this thread have been broken.
I'm not taking sides here, but you're the one breaking the forum rules. Tom isn't. You'll end up getting the temporary ban - not him.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm #1,375
If your referring to who i am thinking about, not everyone is on his side, if that were the case it means i would be on his side and I dont take sides...

If you are being 'bullied' whereever, block them on whatever place you use and i.e. On here, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram or whatever and you never see message's, posts and threads by them...

Just a thought mate
MrFozz
07 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm #1,375

If your referring to who i am thinking about, not everyone is on his side, if that were the case it means i would be on his side and I dont take sides...

If you are being 'bullied' whereever, block them on whatever place you use and i.e. On here, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram or whatever and you never see message's, posts and threads by them...

Just a thought mate

LeeCalder

07 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm #1,376
What you don't understand though is that Tom is actually bullying me, but whenever I defend myself I get shot down for it. Give me a ban, I couldn't give to shits because no one understands the situation. He is picking his targets and I know what he's about.
LeeCalder
07 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm #1,376

What you don't understand though is that Tom is actually bullying me, but whenever I defend myself I get shot down for it. Give me a ban, I couldn't give to shits because no one understands the situation. He is picking his targets and I know what he's about.

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm #1,377
(07 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)MrFozz If your referring to who i am thinking about, not everyone is on his side, if that were the case it means i would be on his side and I dont take sides...

Just a thought mate

(07 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm)leestransportphotos What you don't understand though is that Tom is actually bullying me, but whenever I defend myself I get shot down for it. Give me a ban, I couldn't give to shits because no one understands the situation. He is picking his targets and I know what he's about.

MrFozz is right.

If you really do think Tom is bullying you - which I personally don't think he is - go on his profile and click "Add to Ignore List". You won't see any more posts from him.

You are more than entitled to defend yourself in situations like this - but do it in a way which isn't offensive. We all disagree on things (hey, just look at the Quality Contracts thread), but there's ways and means of doing it.
Dan
07 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm #1,377

(07 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)MrFozz If your referring to who i am thinking about, not everyone is on his side, if that were the case it means i would be on his side and I dont take sides...

Just a thought mate

(07 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm)leestransportphotos What you don't understand though is that Tom is actually bullying me, but whenever I defend myself I get shot down for it. Give me a ban, I couldn't give to shits because no one understands the situation. He is picking his targets and I know what he's about.

MrFozz is right.

If you really do think Tom is bullying you - which I personally don't think he is - go on his profile and click "Add to Ignore List". You won't see any more posts from him.

You are more than entitled to defend yourself in situations like this - but do it in a way which isn't offensive. We all disagree on things (hey, just look at the Quality Contracts thread), but there's ways and means of doing it.

LeeCalder

07 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm #1,378
I can't help the way I react, hense why I have support at school for bullying problems, my reactions can sometimes be quite extreme, but it's something I can't help. If you read the comments he has made about me on David's photos, you'll understand.
LeeCalder
07 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm #1,378

I can't help the way I react, hense why I have support at school for bullying problems, my reactions can sometimes be quite extreme, but it's something I can't help. If you read the comments he has made about me on David's photos, you'll understand.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm #1,379
(07 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm)Dan Although you haven't stated who this post is about, it is clear that it is about Tom. Once again, the rules of this thread have been broken.

You know I respect you and agree with most of what you say and do...While we all know who he is really referring to, he did not name Tom even though its easy to know...

Why cant Tom defend himself

Believe me I underatand bullying, I had years of it at School, physical, mental torture and even sexual harassment at times, so please dont say I dont understand, I tried to take my own life many times, I homestly thought i would be bullied to death...Anyone on here or through who has seen some of my posts in the past tell you I know know, understand and sympathise with bullying...

As for the ban thing, do yourself a favour and block Tom, as this will go round in circles
MrFozz
07 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm #1,379

(07 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm)Dan Although you haven't stated who this post is about, it is clear that it is about Tom. Once again, the rules of this thread have been broken.

You know I respect you and agree with most of what you say and do...While we all know who he is really referring to, he did not name Tom even though its easy to know...

Why cant Tom defend himself

Believe me I underatand bullying, I had years of it at School, physical, mental torture and even sexual harassment at times, so please dont say I dont understand, I tried to take my own life many times, I homestly thought i would be bullied to death...Anyone on here or through who has seen some of my posts in the past tell you I know know, understand and sympathise with bullying...

As for the ban thing, do yourself a favour and block Tom, as this will go round in circles

LeeCalder

07 Jan 2015, 5:24 pm #1,380
I will, thank you for your advice.
LeeCalder
07 Jan 2015, 5:24 pm #1,380

I will, thank you for your advice.

Pages (135) Previous 168 69 70135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average