Menu

Pages (96)    156 57 5896   
best team in the north eastPoll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sunderland
9 (50.00%)
newcastle
6 (33.33%)
middlesbourgh
0 (0%)
hartlepool
0 (0%)
gateshead
1 (5.56%)
south shields
1 (5.56%)
jarrow & boldon roofing
1 (5.56%)
other
0 (0%)
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
Michael   05 Jan 2015, 8:37 pm
(05 Jan 2015, 8:18 pm)MrFozz wrote Sunderland v Fulham or Wolves in the Cup

Boro got Citeh away...

Both Blyth and Gatesheads conquerors got each other

Not a bad draw tbh, known Sunderland we'll make it hard.

I wanted Boro.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   05 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm
(05 Jan 2015, 8:37 pm)Michael wrote Not a bad draw tbh, known Sunderland we'll make it hard.

I wanted Boro.

Sod them...The kiddy fiddling, smelly smoggie fuckers [emoji14] I hope City destroy them
MrFozz   05 Jan 2015, 8:55 pm
Watching a documentary about Italia 90 on Youtube...mostly based around 4 July 1990...all of us football fans 30+ know where we were that night, never has man in tears captivated the nation so much...I believe to this day, we would have won the World Cup and got revenge on the fat, Argentinian coke head if we beat the Krauts...But it always was going to be Germanys year, recently reunited with the Wall comimg down.

Y961 XBU   05 Jan 2015, 9:55 pm
Liverpool will host Bolton for the FA Cup 4th Round, cant wait Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   05 Jan 2015, 9:59 pm
(05 Jan 2015, 9:55 pm)Y961 XBU wrote Liverpool will host Bolton for the FA Cup 4th Round, cant wait Smile

Should be a decent game.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Y961 XBU   05 Jan 2015, 10:08 pm
Last time the 2 teams met Bolton won 3-1 so i think it should turn out to be a decent match with Bolton currently on great form!
MrFozz   05 Jan 2015, 10:12 pm
(05 Jan 2015, 10:08 pm)Y961 XBU wrote Last time the 2 teams met Bolton won 3-1 so i think it should turn out to be a decent match with Bolton currently on great form!
I like Bolton, got very, very drunk at the Reebok when I was 17, went to see them play Tranmere, great day with great fans
MrFozz   06 Jan 2015, 10:48 am
That day at Bolton was great, just had a job interview near Oxford Rd Station in Manchester, and when I came out, I was talking to a couple of lads bk at Oxford Rd, I had decided to goto a football match, a group lads asked me where i was headed to, Man City were at home that day @ Maine Rd, cant remember who else was, but I was thinking about Rochdale, Stockport and Bury or even heading over to Liverpool...The lads said 'No, your coming with us to the Reebok' so I went to Bolton, this group of lads got me so drunk that in the end I was given a lifetime ban from a Pub near Bolton Station after I innocently asked the barmaid 'when she was due' she was very conscious of her weight and was not pregnant, and ended up falling asleep on the train from Manchester to Leeds and ending up in Hull...As I am a nice person and never give anybody grief on the train, it took me back to York as it was running light back to the depot Big Grin

As for the match, Bolton won I think...

A few years ago when I worked at the Stadium of Light, when Sunderland played Bolton, I saw someone I met at the Reebok that day, after the whole 'where the fuck do I know you from' spiel, he remembered me as the most enthusiastic Geordie Sad not to actually support his team Big Grin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   06 Jan 2015, 6:35 pm
Transfer news from the premiership:

Leicester have signed goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer on a free transfer from Chelsea.

Manchester City make move for Wilfried Bony - http://www1.skysports.com/transfer/news/...fried-bony

Steven Gerrard: Liverpool captain set for LA Galaxy move - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30700069

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
LeeCalder   07 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm
Gateshead have signed Carlisle midfielder Matty Robson on loan until the end of the season (Ex Hartlepool)
DanPicken   07 Jan 2015, 5:13 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Gateshead have signed Carlisle midfielder Matty Robson on loan until the end of the season (Ex Hartlepool)

Another school team signing.
Andreos1   07 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Gateshead have signed Carlisle midfielder Matty Robson on loan until the end of the season (Ex Hartlepool)

Obviously covering for the likes of JJ O'Donnell.

Lost count at the number of players Mills has played at left back this season. Wilson hasn't been given much of a chance, but did nowt wrong when he has played. Can't see him sticking around in the summer.

Always rated Magnay - performed well before the turn of the year at Grimsby. Should never have been released.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   07 Jan 2015, 5:23 pm
Yeah, JJ has a problem with his foot, Wilson I feel is a good left back and hasn't been given a chance. As with Magnay, although released he was offered a contract (I'm not sure if I'm meant to say that but who cares) but he rejected it.
MrFozz   07 Jan 2015, 5:27 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 5:13 pm)danpick wrote [bAnother school team signing[/b].

Lets not turn this into a 'Marcus knows nowt about football' incident...Was nearly declared when Marcus called Gateshead a School Team [emoji14]
Andreos1   07 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 5:23 pm)leestransportphotos wrote Yeah, JJ has a problem with his foot, Wilson I feel is a good left back and hasn't been given a chance. As with Magnay, although released he was offered a contract (I'm not sure if I'm meant to say that but who cares) but he rejected it.

There were all sorts of rumours flying about, but he did say he was told he wasn't in the plans.

I heard rumours of a falling out and there is a clip online of Mills calling Magnay a liar at last seasons presentation and then something about "an inside joke".

It was the same with Luke O'Brien last year, he was never given a chance either.
However, he is now playing part time football, so no idea if something has gone on that was never made public.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
LeeCalder   07 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm
Yeah, I heard it from Mags auntie. That is true although that was a joke about the liar thing, when Magnay scored the goal v Chester from 40 years, Mills said it was 35 and Mags was a liar, Mags laughed it off.

Luke O'Brien on the other hand just wasn't interested
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   10 Jan 2015, 8:49 am
Predictions:

Sunderland 1-1 Liverpool
Burnley 2-0 QPR
Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle
Everton 0-3 Man City
Leicester 0-0 Aston Villa
Swansea 2-2 West Ham
West Brom 1-0 Hull
Crystal Palace 1-2 Spurs

Arsenal 2-0 Stoke
Man Utd 2-2 Southampton
MrFozz   10 Jan 2015, 12:18 pm
(07 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote There were all sorts of rumours flying about, but he did say he was told he wasn't in the plans.

I heard rumours of a falling out and there is a clip online of Mills calling Magnay a liar at last seasons presentation and then something about "an inside joke".

It was the same with Luke O'Brien last year, he was never given a chance either.
However, he is now playing part time football, so no idea if something has gone on that was never made public.
The problem being professional at the level Gateshead are at, Players cannot afford to go pro, look at some players in the Northern League, would certainly cut the mustard at Gateshead or Hartlepool, but going semi pro suits them, a regular job and having money thrown at them by local league sugar daddies

(07 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote There were all sorts of rumours flying about, but he did say he was told he wasn't in the plans.

The problem being professional at the level Gateshead are at, Players cannot afford to go pro, look at some players in the Northern League, would certainly cut the mustard at Gateshead or Hartlepool, but going semi pro suits them, a regular job and having money thrown at them by local league sugar daddies
Michael   10 Jan 2015, 12:59 pm
Same old Sunderland, fucking sick of defensive play, go up and fucking attack.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   10 Jan 2015, 1:01 pm
Go on the attack...they aint got a good attacker at the club...

Currently sitting on 561 trying to watch it, my reception keeps dropping out
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   10 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm
(10 Jan 2015, 1:01 pm)MrFozz wrote Go on the attack...they aint got a good attacker at the club...

Currently sitting on 561 trying to watch it, my reception keeps dropping out

Sick of the same fucking tatics... any 2 up front would do....

Sick of players being ball greedy, fucking pass it.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   10 Jan 2015, 1:53 pm
Sunderland down to 10 men, Bridcutt 2nd yellow card hahaha

Fucking terrible

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   10 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm
(10 Jan 2015, 1:53 pm)Michael wrote Sunderland down to 10 men, Bridcutt 2nd yellow card hahaha

Fucking terrible
You must ne serioisly pissed off mate

don't think I have ever seen you swear quite so much [emoji14]
Michael   10 Jan 2015, 3:42 pm
(10 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm)MrFozz wrote You must ne serioisly pissed off mate

don't think I have ever seen you swear quite so much [emoji14]

I am, sick of Poyet's negative tactic's..  always defensive. 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   12 Jan 2015, 10:12 pm
Not relevant to this season, but it made me laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZPv8MZujtg&feature=youtu.be
MrFozz   12 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm
(12 Jan 2015, 10:12 pm)Dan wrote Not relevant to this season, but it made me laugh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZPv8MZujtg&feature=youtu.be

I thought it was a sunbathing german Big Grin
R852 PRG   12 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm
(12 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm)MrFozz wrote I thought it was a sunbathing german Big Grin

Who else but Fozz? Tongue
MrFozz   12 Jan 2015, 10:20 pm
(12 Jan 2015, 10:15 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Who else but Fozz? [emoji14]
Them sunbathing Germans are quite careless and will sunbathe anywhers they can hoy a towel down and always try and chore the best spots Big Grin
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tom   14 Jan 2015, 8:19 am
Defoe has been linked with Sunderland.
MrFozz   14 Jan 2015, 8:49 am
(14 Jan 2015, 8:19 am)Tom wrote Defoe has been linked with Sunderland.
Where is Defoe at the moment, is he still in MLS???

EDIT...Looks like a deal has been done according to the Toronto Star

Toronto FC sells Jermain Defoe to Sunderland

Jozy Altidore may be part of the deal...good hope they can offload that big streak of shite
Pages (96)    156 57 5896