Menu

Pages (90)    165 66 6790   
Adam   01 Feb 2015, 12:36 pm
(01 Feb 2015, 12:32 pm)citaro5284 wrote Am I right in thinking if you take a screenshot, the person who sent it knows you have took a copy of it?

Yes, the sender will receive a notification if someone screenshotted the snap. For the Story feature however, you get a list of names of people who viewed the snap, and if someone did screenshot it, then their name will flash up in green if I remember rightly.
Dan   01 Feb 2015, 12:37 pm
(01 Feb 2015, 12:32 pm)citaro5284 wrote Am I right in thinking if you take a screenshot, the person who sent it knows you have took a copy of it?

Users could previously use third party applications to take a screenshot without the sender knowing. Snapchat released a statement quite a while back to suggest that these applications should no longer provide anonymity when taking screenshots, though.
citaro5284   01 Feb 2015, 12:37 pm
(01 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Yep.

Cheers Marcus.  I don't use it, but was told an icon appears on the senders picture to say a copy had been taken.
Jimmi   01 Feb 2015, 12:38 pm
(01 Feb 2015, 12:34 pm)MrFozz wrote I am not spying on you...

Or am I

#mrfozzthestalker Big Grin

No...what I meant was I could just imagine a picture or video of you with nowt on shouting 'I DO NOT BELIEVE IT' [emoji14]

I know you did mean that.

What a weird video that would make, even more worryingly I can imagine that actually happening.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   01 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm
(01 Feb 2015, 12:36 pm)Jimmi wrote Creepy.

If you were going to spy on me surely you should do it in something a bit noticeable than an Eco Green liveried Wright StreetLite, I think I would notice that as the chances of seeing one of them in Aycliffe is slim.
Definately creepy...

If I wanted to find you, I would just look out for your bus related day out posts [emoji14]

I am not a mad weirdo stalker hahaha

@Tommy, I call him Victor because he moans and I have even referred to someone as 'Victors young sidekick' possibly Marcus
Jimmi   01 Feb 2015, 12:46 pm
(01 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm)MrFozz wrote Definately creepy...

If I wanted to find you, I would just look out for your bus related day out posts [emoji14]

I am not a mad weirdo stalker hahaha

@Tommy, I call him Victor because he moans and I have even referred to someone as 'Victors young sidekick' possibly Marcus

Normally post my outings at the end of the day out, so people can't find me.
omnicity4659   01 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm
Bloody respite workers have put these times in:

17th (0930-1430)
19th (0930-1430)
21st (1415-1715)

I don't see how they could fit a trip to York in them times?
Michael   02 Feb 2015, 7:40 am
On the 8A and 2 lads who got on stink of cannabis..... not something i want to smell on my way to college...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   02 Feb 2015, 7:57 am
I feel like I got absolutely no sleep...
Michael   02 Feb 2015, 8:12 am
(02 Feb 2015, 7:57 am)MarcTheA4 wrote I feel like I got absolutely no sleep...

I feel like that most days Undecided

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Dan   02 Feb 2015, 8:17 am
Was up until midnight last night doing work for English (I blame Sunday night telly - Top Gear then the Den!) and I struggled to get up this morning.
Dan   02 Feb 2015, 8:27 am
Metro due in 18 minutes opposed to 4 when it should be due to arrive. Good start, Metro.

Kinda my fault, but I missed the 20 as it was a minute early too.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   02 Feb 2015, 8:38 am
The 9 is 6 mins late and the 20 is 2 mins late.

Not my day.
Dan   02 Feb 2015, 8:41 am
I'm giving Jimmi a run for his money, here...

Traffic lights at the Wearmouth Bridge are out. It's essentially a free for all and the traffic is awful as a result.

Aaand apparently I signed up to getting deafened by an indicator when I boarded 4912 this morning.
omnicity4659   02 Feb 2015, 8:57 am
Some strange noise from outside woke me up, 6.30, a "vroooooooooooooooooo (two minutes later) oooooooooooooooooooool". Too loud to be a car, didn't sound like a plane or a helicopter.
MrFozz   02 Feb 2015, 9:56 am
(02 Feb 2015, 8:57 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Some strange noise from outside woke me up, 6.30, a "vroooooooooooooooooo (two minutes later) oooooooooooooooooooool". Too loud to be a car, didn't sound like a plane or a helicopter.
A van, lorry or souped up car sorta thing [emoji14]
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   02 Feb 2015, 10:43 am
(02 Feb 2015, 8:57 am)Tommy_1581 wrote Some strange noise from outside woke me up, 6.30, a "vroooooooooooooooooo (two minutes later) oooooooooooooooooooool". Too loud to be a car, didn't sound like a plane or a helicopter.

Or could it be a certain NEB member making sound effects again.
MrFozz   02 Feb 2015, 10:45 am
(02 Feb 2015, 10:43 am)Jimmi wrote Or could it be a certain NEB member making sound effects again.
Or it could be me watching him and farting really loudly like a car engine being turned over Big Grin
Jimmi   02 Feb 2015, 12:01 pm
Tore the house apart trying to find my camera then realised it was in my coat. Well done Jimmi!
omnicity4659   02 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm
Further to earliers post, some sort of strange fighter plane has just flown past
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   02 Feb 2015, 4:59 pm
Got a Science assessment next Monday!

My Science teacher is a lot nicer to me following parents evening, for example he always smiles and says hi when he sees me, and has a bit of a laugh with me in class, as well as helping me when I'm struggling - which he didn't do before.

However, I'm worried I'm going to fail at this and end up at square one again...Sad

All I can do is revise constantly and hope it goes in...but on the plus side, I've just gotten all my HW done for the next week, so I am freed up to revise as much as I need.
Tom   02 Feb 2015, 4:59 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 4:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Got a Science assessment next Monday!

My Science teacher is a lot nicer to me following parents evening, for example he always smiles and says hi when he says me, and has a bit of a laugh with me in class, as well as helping me when I'm struggling - which he didn't do before.

However, I'm worried I'm going to fail at this and end up at square one again...Sad

All I can do is revise constantly and hope it goes in...but on the plus side, I've just gotten all my HW done for the next week, so I am freed up to revise as much as I need.

On that subject, have you had your options form yet?
R852 PRG   02 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 4:59 pm)Tom wrote On that subject, have you had your options form yet?

Nope. Just a few assembly's on all the different pathways the school is offering.

Don't know when our forms will come in the post...
Tom   02 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote Nope. Just a few assembly's on all the different pathways the school is offering.

Don't know when our forms will come in the post...

Ah right we've had ours a while now.
Had a interview today and was recommended not to take Business/ICT, and to take a more pratical subject.
Might take Com Systems and Food. 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   02 Feb 2015, 5:18 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm)Tom wrote Ah right we've had ours a while now.
Had a interview today and was recommended not to take Business/ICT, and to take a more pratical subject.
Might take Com Systems and Food. 

Ignore the recommendations and pick what you want.

I'm getting an interview with one of the deputy heads at some time before the week off - I think we'll get our options forms before then and they'll be due back in after the holidays, give us time to think.

Knowing my grades, they'll be expecting me to decide to take another science...

My options:

Language: German or Spanish (undecided)
Humanity: History or Geography (can't choose)
Option 1: Business Studies
Option 2: Business Economics, RE or Art
Jimmi   02 Feb 2015, 9:30 pm
Stupid bloody mobile charger isn't working properly, it is currently charging but the power is still draining. So I am now going to close all apps and shut everything down, so I'm afraid it's goodnight from me.
Andreos1   02 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote Further to earliers post, some sort of strange fighter plane has just flown past

It will be the Russians!

How come it was weird like?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   02 Feb 2015, 11:19 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 10:21 pm)Andreos1 wrote It will be the Russians!

How come it was weird like?

Next thing we know it will be like a scene from Red Dawn...A full scale invasion of Northumberland
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   02 Feb 2015, 11:26 pm
Well I am experiencing some major technical difficulties tonight.

As I mentioned earlier I am having problems charging my phone and it has to be in the right position or it won't charge.

Many of the apps on my phone haven't been running so smoothly over the last few days.

I had problems charging my MP4 player too.

I was watching a Sky Plus recording and pressed fast forward and then the whole box just froze up (again) so as I don't know which plug is for the Sky Plus box I had to turn everything off and then back on again and now the Sky Plus box is working again but the WiFi still hasn't come back on and it's been off for nearly an hour now.

The 0 button doesn't work very well on my Sky Plus remote either which is incredibly annoying as it seems many of the channels I watch have a 0 in there somewhere.

Since we got cavity wall insulation my DAB Radio won't pick up any signal.

Seriously I have so many problems with technology I am starting to imagine in my head a screen saying something like "We are sorry for the break and are trying to correct the fault" and start humming music like when TV channels used to have technical problems.

I think I should move to Amish Country so I can't experience any more problems.
Diamond One   02 Feb 2015, 11:27 pm
(02 Feb 2015, 8:17 am)Dan wrote Was up until midnight last night doing work for English (I blame Sunday night telly - Top Gear then the Den!) and I struggled to get up this morning.

one of my cousins was once on Dragons Den Series 11 Episode 2 how we are related its my Dads sisters daughter 2nd oldest out of 3 kids p.s it is the one from Newcastle
Pages (90)    165 66 6790