Pages (100)    114 15 16100   
Davie   05 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm
Newcastle United- say no more
Michael   05 Apr 2015, 4:57 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm)Davie wrote Newcastle United- say no more

Always next time.... Smile

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 6:13 pm
Having a nightmare uploading the Kirkby Stephen photos, I don't know what most of the buses are and I have no idea as to who owns what.

Might have to do a shoddy job of the titles and discriptions. The alternative is not uploading them at all.
tyresmoke   05 Apr 2015, 6:29 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:13 pm)Jimmi wrote Having a nightmare uploading the Kirkby Stephen photos, I don't know what most of the buses are and I have no idea as to who owns what.

Might have to do a shoddy job of the titles and discriptions. The alternative is not uploading them at all.

Shame I was at work this morning and missed what looks a superb day at Kirkby!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 6:32 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote Shame I was at work this morning and missed what looks a superb day at Kirkby!

I really enjoyed myself today, the weather was great for it too.
LeeCalder   05 Apr 2015, 6:36 pm
The amount of lasses that suddenly love football for the day! It really boils my p*ss

Also, people that spell derby as darby
Adrian   05 Apr 2015, 6:39 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:13 pm)Jimmi wrote Having a nightmare uploading the Kirkby Stephen photos, I don't know what most of the buses are and I have no idea as to who owns what.

Get them cracked up regardless mate. Smile Looks like it was a cracking day from what I've seen so far.

(05 Apr 2015, 6:36 pm)leestransportphotos wrote The amount of lasses that suddenly love football for the day! It really boils my p*ss

Also, people that spell derby as darby

It's lads too. My Facebook timeline is full of people ranting on about football, and I didn't even think they were interested in it! 

It's always the same come the World Cup too. You can't get in the pub for "England fans".

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 6:44 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:39 pm)aureolin wrote Get them cracked up regardless mate. Smile Looks like it was a cracking day from what I've seen so far.

In the process of uploading to Flickr, although I thought I had a massive problem with "lost" photos on my camera. Thankfully they were in a different folder.

Just not putting owners and models etc. as I haven't a clue and I tried searching on Flickr through other peoples photos but gave up.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   05 Apr 2015, 6:47 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:44 pm)Jimmi wrote In the process of uploading to Flickr, although I thought I had a massive problem with "lost" photos on my camera. Thankfully they were in a different folder.

Just not putting owners and models etc. as I haven't a clue and I tried searching on Flickr through other peoples photos but gave up.

Are you using the data cable to download? Does your laptop not just have an SD card reader in it?

If not, it's worth grabbing yourself one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SD-SDHC-SDXC-U...ltDomain_3&hash=item19f426e445

Jimmi   05 Apr 2015, 6:50 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:47 pm)aureolin wrote Are you using the data cable to download? Does your laptop not just have an SD card reader in it?

If not, it's worth grabbing yourself one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SD-SDHC-SDXC-U...ltDomain_3&hash=item19f426e445

USB cable.

No idea if my laptop has a SD card reader.
theblackwatch   05 Apr 2015, 7:18 pm

There's a new book which may help with this information - see http://www.psv-circle.org.uk/preserved.htm

I've not got a copy myself, but I ordered it last week and it is due for despatch on Tuesday. Smile
Kuyoyo   05 Apr 2015, 7:19 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 6:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote Shame I was at work this morning and missed what looks a superb day at Kirkby!

Likewise, I was meant to be at work today, unfortunately I awoke this morning with a case of stomach upset and quick trips to the loo so was unable to go in due to the nature of my work (no go going in to work in a kitchen with a stomach bug).
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   05 Apr 2015, 8:54 pm
A simple question, but is there a correct answer?

How do you have your steak?

Simmy   05 Apr 2015, 8:59 pm
+1 for medium.
Andreos1   05 Apr 2015, 9:14 pm
(05 Apr 2015, 8:54 pm)aureolin wrote A simple question, but is there a correct answer?

How do you have your steak?

Medium/well.
Crispy edges, but pinkish tinges towards the middle

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Adam   05 Apr 2015, 9:21 pm
Medium Rare for me
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   05 Apr 2015, 9:25 pm
I tend to do it medium well, but will also eat medium. I'm not a huge fan if it's too rare though.

R852 PRG   05 Apr 2015, 10:06 pm
Medium to Well Done.
Jimmi   06 Apr 2015, 2:38 pm
Is it the fact I am the fussiest eater in the world and people know this but still buy my junk I won't eat.

Have an Easter egg substituted for a packet of chocolate buttons and I have some stupid Easter crunchy orange egg.

I know this makes me an ungrateful sod but seriously when people know I am like this and still think anything will be fine angers me.
MurdnunoC   06 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 2:38 pm)Jimmi wrote Is it the fact I am the fussiest eater in the world and people know this but still buy my junk I won't eat.

Have an Easter egg substituted for a packet of chocolate buttons and I have some stupid Easter crunchy orange egg.

I know this makes me an ungrateful sod but seriously when people know I am like this and still think anything will be fine angers me.

More than happy to take both of your hands  Tongue
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   06 Apr 2015, 3:06 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote More than happy to take both of your hands  Tongue

I've already ate the chocolate buttons and no doubt someone else will beat you to the egg.

Also it feels really weird eating normally sized buttons as I'm more used to the giant buttons now.
Michael   06 Apr 2015, 3:56 pm
Phone has stopped working, not turning on, not charging, it was on 80% battery and all of a sudden after not using for hours, its gone off.....

Any idea's?, tried taking the battery out, cleaning it

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
omnicity4659   06 Apr 2015, 4:43 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 3:56 pm)Michael wrote Phone has stopped working, not turning on, not charging, it was on 80% battery and all of a sudden after not using for hours, its gone off.....

If its an iInfection, I recommend taking it to the Apple store and smash it in front of their manager. That'll kill him.  Wink

Hope this helps  Big Grin
mb134   06 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 3:56 pm)Michael wrote Phone has stopped working, not turning on, not charging, it was on 80% battery and all of a sudden after not using for hours, its gone off.....

Is there a reset button anywhere on it?
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   06 Apr 2015, 4:54 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 4:51 pm)mb134 wrote Is there a reset button anywhere on it?

I think its the battery which is having the problem...i'll try that =)

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Malarkey   06 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm

Sounds like an issue with either the Charger Port or the Battery, if it is a Samsung Phone take it to the Store in Newcastle on Northumberland Street and they will fix it straight away within an Hour or 2, worse case scenario is you have to pick it up the following day.
Michael   06 Apr 2015, 5:07 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 5:05 pm)Malarkey wrote Sounds like an issue with either the Charger Port or the Battery, if it is a Samsung Phone take it to the Store in Newcastle on Northumberland Street and they will fix it straight away within an Hour or 2, worse case scenario is you have to pick it up the following day.

It looks like its the battery, i'm taking it to the Virgin store tomorrow in Sunderland, think i just need a new battery.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Malarkey   06 Apr 2015, 5:12 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 5:07 pm)Michael wrote It looks like its the battery, i'm taking it to the Virgin store tomorrow in Sunderland, think i just need a new battery.
Pretty sure the Virgin Store in Sunderland closed down a while a back, the other Store is in Newcastle Eldon Square.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   06 Apr 2015, 5:16 pm
(06 Apr 2015, 5:12 pm)Malarkey wrote Pretty sure the Virgin Store in Sunderland closed down a while a back, the other Store is in Newcastle Eldon Square.

I think your right, ffs, haven't got time to go through Newcastle 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MurdnunoC   06 Apr 2015, 6:00 pm
Too hot today.

I'm not one for the heat or the sun!
Pages (100)    114 15 16100