Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Bus Related Outings and Reviews

Bus Related Outings and Reviews

Bus Related Outings and Reviews

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Pages (239) Previous 15 6 7239 Next
Tom

14 Jan 2014, 9:00 pm #101
(14 Jan 2014, 8:56 pm)Adam Malarkey Despite it being rather cold today, I decided after my Trip to the Eye Infirmary this morning, that I would take some more photos of the FAB56 B9's in which I took photos at the following locations.

Fawcett Street
Stadium of Light
Southwick
Concord
Donwell
Wrekenton
Gateshead High Street
Gateshead Interchange
New Bridge Street

I am hoping to fix my bike at some point so I can get few more Photos at the Following Locations.

Sulgrave
Next to Concord Bus Depot
The Drive (Donwell)
Springwell
Q.E. Hospital

Overall I had quite a Ride about on the 56's Today, It took me 2 and Half Hours to go from Sunderland to Newcastle and I have to say there some Excellent Photos to be Uploaded despite it not being Sunny, Particularly at Donwell which a Great Location for Photos. The photos shall be Uploaded either Tomorrow or Thursday, and to top my DAY off I finally up with 3964 in its Children In Need Livery, shame it wasn't in Service though.

3964 seems to be avoiding me, will try to get it on my T&W day on Saturday.
Tom
14 Jan 2014, 9:00 pm #101

(14 Jan 2014, 8:56 pm)Adam Malarkey Despite it being rather cold today, I decided after my Trip to the Eye Infirmary this morning, that I would take some more photos of the FAB56 B9's in which I took photos at the following locations.

Fawcett Street
Stadium of Light
Southwick
Concord
Donwell
Wrekenton
Gateshead High Street
Gateshead Interchange
New Bridge Street

I am hoping to fix my bike at some point so I can get few more Photos at the Following Locations.

Sulgrave
The Drive (Donwell)
Springwell
Q.E. Hospital

Overall I had quite a Ride about on the 56's Today, It took me 2 and Half Hours to go from Sunderland to Newcastle and I have to say there some Excellent Photos to be Uploaded despite it not being Sunny, Particularly at Donwell which a Great Location for Photos. The photos shall be Uploaded either Tomorrow or Thursday, and to top my DAY off I finally up with 3964 in its Children In Need Livery, shame it wasn't in Service though.

3964 seems to be avoiding me, will try to get it on my T&W day on Saturday.

Adrian

14 Jan 2014, 9:07 pm #102

Fawcett Street
Stadium of Light
Southwick
Concord
Donwell
Wrekenton
Gateshead High Street
Gateshead Interchange
New Bridge Street

Sulgrave
The Drive (Donwell)
Springwell
Q.E. Hospital

Top of Donwell near the bluebell is great for pics on a sunny day, but I've found it arouses suspicion if you're hanging round by yourself. As for Southwick - you're brave..Tongue

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
14 Jan 2014, 9:07 pm #102

Fawcett Street
Stadium of Light
Southwick
Concord
Donwell
Wrekenton
Gateshead High Street
Gateshead Interchange
New Bridge Street

Sulgrave
The Drive (Donwell)
Springwell
Q.E. Hospital

Top of Donwell near the bluebell is great for pics on a sunny day, but I've found it arouses suspicion if you're hanging round by yourself. As for Southwick - you're brave..Tongue

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Malarkey

14 Jan 2014, 11:52 pm #103
(14 Jan 2014, 9:07 pm)aureolin Top of Donwell near the bluebell is great for pics on a sunny day, but I've found it arouses suspicion if you're hanging round by yourself. As for Southwick - you're brave..Tongue

Yeah that's the spot I was at, There was nobody about to be honest so I wasn't to bothered, plus that's quiet area of Donwell compared to elsewhere in Donwell i.e. The Drive, as for Southwick I wasn't there that long, 15 Mins tops, I felt rather uncomfortable with people looking at me as they walked past, but otherwise I had a Decent Afternoon.

As for 3964 Tom it was just on the Layover where Newcastle Bound Services Stop so it was easy pickings for a Photo, I didn't do a "Bazza" either, I instead went up the Bank and took a Photo through a Gap in the Bushes.
Malarkey
14 Jan 2014, 11:52 pm #103

(14 Jan 2014, 9:07 pm)aureolin Top of Donwell near the bluebell is great for pics on a sunny day, but I've found it arouses suspicion if you're hanging round by yourself. As for Southwick - you're brave..Tongue

Yeah that's the spot I was at, There was nobody about to be honest so I wasn't to bothered, plus that's quiet area of Donwell compared to elsewhere in Donwell i.e. The Drive, as for Southwick I wasn't there that long, 15 Mins tops, I felt rather uncomfortable with people looking at me as they walked past, but otherwise I had a Decent Afternoon.

As for 3964 Tom it was just on the Layover where Newcastle Bound Services Stop so it was easy pickings for a Photo, I didn't do a "Bazza" either, I instead went up the Bank and took a Photo through a Gap in the Bushes.

Andreos1

15 Jan 2014, 9:35 am #104
(13 Jan 2014, 7:54 pm)aureolin Since Tom was on about Edinburgh the other day, and it got onto Glasgow too, I thought I'd share this post I've just noticed on Facebook. Newcastle to Glasgow for little over £10.

http://www.thetrainline.com/farefinder/B...x?orig=NCL&dest=GLC&out=20140210&utm_source=Display&utm_campaign=CRITEO

I generally head up the night before and stay overnight (meeting timings etc) and get the direct East Coast 18.25ish out of Durham 1st class for no more than £30. Usually £25-£28.
Only a few quid more than standard but you get free food, drink, wifi and a few more reward dpoints.

Coming back, the 16.52 CrossStinky is around the £15 mark.

The sadist in me has always been tempted to get the 158 Scotrail/Northern Rail Newcastle - Glasgow via the world train, but never been brave enough!
Edited 15 Jan 2014, 9:37 am by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
15 Jan 2014, 9:35 am #104

(13 Jan 2014, 7:54 pm)aureolin Since Tom was on about Edinburgh the other day, and it got onto Glasgow too, I thought I'd share this post I've just noticed on Facebook. Newcastle to Glasgow for little over £10.

http://www.thetrainline.com/farefinder/B...x?orig=NCL&dest=GLC&out=20140210&utm_source=Display&utm_campaign=CRITEO

I generally head up the night before and stay overnight (meeting timings etc) and get the direct East Coast 18.25ish out of Durham 1st class for no more than £30. Usually £25-£28.
Only a few quid more than standard but you get free food, drink, wifi and a few more reward dpoints.

The sadist in me has always been tempted to get the 158 Scotrail/Northern Rail Newcastle - Glasgow via the world train, but never been brave enough!

GuyParkRoyal

15 Jan 2014, 12:05 pm #105
(14 Jan 2014, 2:36 pm)aureolin Currently planning a few days out for the end of Jan. I was thinking of an early start from Durham to Darlington on the 7, photo some of the sapphires and gas buses in Darlington, head across to Boro on the X66 to see what's out, head up to Newcastle and then across to Consett for the venture solos. I'll draw a route up when I'm home.

Any suggestions or tips?

Also was thinking of a trip to Carlisle to see the Stagecoach Gold. Anyone done this and is it worth the day out?

I did a trip to Carlisle on 15th November and in my opinion it was a good day out.
I used the Arriva North East Day Saver at £7.30 (now £7.50) and visited Newcastle for GNE’s promotion of the new Saltwell Park Buses. I then took the Arriva 685 which departed Newcastle around 10.45 and arrived In Carlisle just before 13.00. The journey was on a Pulsar with a loading of around 60% with on time running throughout the route.
The arrival time at Carlisle Bus Station was perfect for my plan to get a photo of Stagecoach Gold as one approached within a few minutes of my arrival. The arrival time also coincided with a lot of activity with long distance coaches arriving and departing.
I walked round to the bus stands outside the Market Hall where most local services stop on either side of the road. There was a good selection of Stagecoach, Reay’s, a couple of small operators and the daily bus to Lockerbie from Houston’s Coaches.
I then went to the area near the Railway Station to get some photos of First Borders X95 and some of Reay’s City Hopper buses. I finished off my day with a walk round the main one way system where I managed to get a few more photos.
My late afternoon return journey was probably the low light of my day. I was at the bus stand before the 685 bus arrived and there were so many people waiting in front of me I was standing on the Arriva Omnicity from Carlisle to Brampton. By the time we had reached Corbridge the bus was running 20 minutes late resulting in the driver leaving the bus to use his mobile phone to report the late running. The late running as far as Corbridge was mainly due to passenger numbers as the traffic had not been too bad. We lost another 10 minutes between Corbridge and Newcastle due to traffic congestion.
Overall a great day out and while the return journey was not ideal it was a Friday and the bus was busy with families travelling to the Children in Need event in Hexham so my next trip to Carlisle will be a mid week one.
GuyParkRoyal
15 Jan 2014, 12:05 pm #105

(14 Jan 2014, 2:36 pm)aureolin Currently planning a few days out for the end of Jan. I was thinking of an early start from Durham to Darlington on the 7, photo some of the sapphires and gas buses in Darlington, head across to Boro on the X66 to see what's out, head up to Newcastle and then across to Consett for the venture solos. I'll draw a route up when I'm home.

Any suggestions or tips?

Also was thinking of a trip to Carlisle to see the Stagecoach Gold. Anyone done this and is it worth the day out?

I did a trip to Carlisle on 15th November and in my opinion it was a good day out.
I used the Arriva North East Day Saver at £7.30 (now £7.50) and visited Newcastle for GNE’s promotion of the new Saltwell Park Buses. I then took the Arriva 685 which departed Newcastle around 10.45 and arrived In Carlisle just before 13.00. The journey was on a Pulsar with a loading of around 60% with on time running throughout the route.
The arrival time at Carlisle Bus Station was perfect for my plan to get a photo of Stagecoach Gold as one approached within a few minutes of my arrival. The arrival time also coincided with a lot of activity with long distance coaches arriving and departing.
I walked round to the bus stands outside the Market Hall where most local services stop on either side of the road. There was a good selection of Stagecoach, Reay’s, a couple of small operators and the daily bus to Lockerbie from Houston’s Coaches.
I then went to the area near the Railway Station to get some photos of First Borders X95 and some of Reay’s City Hopper buses. I finished off my day with a walk round the main one way system where I managed to get a few more photos.
My late afternoon return journey was probably the low light of my day. I was at the bus stand before the 685 bus arrived and there were so many people waiting in front of me I was standing on the Arriva Omnicity from Carlisle to Brampton. By the time we had reached Corbridge the bus was running 20 minutes late resulting in the driver leaving the bus to use his mobile phone to report the late running. The late running as far as Corbridge was mainly due to passenger numbers as the traffic had not been too bad. We lost another 10 minutes between Corbridge and Newcastle due to traffic congestion.
Overall a great day out and while the return journey was not ideal it was a Friday and the bus was busy with families travelling to the Children in Need event in Hexham so my next trip to Carlisle will be a mid week one.

MurdnunoC

15 Jan 2014, 12:39 pm #106
It's not as adventurous as some trips described here but, nevertheless, I purchased a Day Rover on Monday and made the following trips:

45 from Rowlands Gill to Metrocentre
X66 from Metrocentre to Gateshead
Metro from Gateshead to North Shields
Walk from North Shields to North Shields Ferry Landing
Ferry from North Shields to South Shields
Walk from South Shields Ferry Landing to South Shields (Keppell Street)
E1 from South Shields to Sunderland
8 from Sunderland to South Hylton
Metro from South Hylton to Sunderland Central
Train from Sunderland to Metrocentre
Walk from Metrocentre to Winlaton Mill
47 from Winlaton Mill to Rowlands Gill

I managed to use all four modes of transport available to passengers travelling in Tyne and Wear. I left the house at 10:45 and returned at about 18:30. I had a mooch round North Shields, South Shields, Sunderland and Metrocentre between journeys spending approximately an hour each there. My favourite part of the journey was the train between Sunderland and Metrocentre: a shoddy Pacer with a defective light and an interior which had seen better days but the sound of the diesel engine whilst powering through Metro stations quickly was enough to make up for any cosmetic wear and tear. The journey took just shy of 40 minutes too - easily the most efficient way of travelling between Sunderland and the Metrocentre.
MurdnunoC
15 Jan 2014, 12:39 pm #106

It's not as adventurous as some trips described here but, nevertheless, I purchased a Day Rover on Monday and made the following trips:

45 from Rowlands Gill to Metrocentre
X66 from Metrocentre to Gateshead
Metro from Gateshead to North Shields
Walk from North Shields to North Shields Ferry Landing
Ferry from North Shields to South Shields
Walk from South Shields Ferry Landing to South Shields (Keppell Street)
E1 from South Shields to Sunderland
8 from Sunderland to South Hylton
Metro from South Hylton to Sunderland Central
Train from Sunderland to Metrocentre
Walk from Metrocentre to Winlaton Mill
47 from Winlaton Mill to Rowlands Gill

I managed to use all four modes of transport available to passengers travelling in Tyne and Wear. I left the house at 10:45 and returned at about 18:30. I had a mooch round North Shields, South Shields, Sunderland and Metrocentre between journeys spending approximately an hour each there. My favourite part of the journey was the train between Sunderland and Metrocentre: a shoddy Pacer with a defective light and an interior which had seen better days but the sound of the diesel engine whilst powering through Metro stations quickly was enough to make up for any cosmetic wear and tear. The journey took just shy of 40 minutes too - easily the most efficient way of travelling between Sunderland and the Metrocentre.

16 Jan 2014, 12:15 am #107
(15 Jan 2014, 9:35 am)andreos1 I generally head up the night before and stay overnight (meeting timings etc) and get the direct East Coast 18.25ish out of Durham 1st class for no more than £30. Usually £25-£28.

They actually use 156s and I've done this journey several times (one way) when I used to be in the Sea Cadets. Always caught the 1709 departure from Newcastle to Troon. It was a fantastic run, and I didn't mind the Sprinters. It had a 20 minute stop at Carlisle though.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
16 Jan 2014, 12:15 am #107

(15 Jan 2014, 9:35 am)andreos1 I generally head up the night before and stay overnight (meeting timings etc) and get the direct East Coast 18.25ish out of Durham 1st class for no more than £30. Usually £25-£28.

They actually use 156s and I've done this journey several times (one way) when I used to be in the Sea Cadets. Always caught the 1709 departure from Newcastle to Troon. It was a fantastic run, and I didn't mind the Sprinters. It had a 20 minute stop at Carlisle though.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Andreos1

16 Jan 2014, 8:27 am #108
(16 Jan 2014, 12:15 am)GMitchelhill They actually use 156s and I've done this journey several times (one way) when I used to be in the Sea Cadets. Always caught the 1709 departure from Newcastle to Troon. It was a fantastic run, and I didn't mind the Sprinters. It had a 20 minute stop at Carlisle though.

Is it?
Glad I gave it a miss then!
Can't imagine people use it for anything other than short hops or trips to sea cadets, so makes sense using the 156.

Seen it on the boards at Glasgow Central, but always hung on for the CrossStinky.

Andreos1
16 Jan 2014, 8:27 am #108

(16 Jan 2014, 12:15 am)GMitchelhill They actually use 156s and I've done this journey several times (one way) when I used to be in the Sea Cadets. Always caught the 1709 departure from Newcastle to Troon. It was a fantastic run, and I didn't mind the Sprinters. It had a 20 minute stop at Carlisle though.

Is it?
Can't imagine people use it for anything other than short hops or trips to sea cadets, so makes sense using the 156.

Seen it on the boards at Glasgow Central, but always hung on for the CrossStinky.

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Jan 2014, 8:30 am #109
(16 Jan 2014, 8:27 am)andreos1 Is it?

Just be thankful it isn't a 142. Tongue
Dan
16 Jan 2014, 8:30 am #109

(16 Jan 2014, 8:27 am)andreos1 Is it?

Just be thankful it isn't a 142. Tongue

Tom

16 Jan 2014, 6:30 pm #110
My T&W Day on Saturday will be a short one as I have stuff to do, but will be something like this:

1 - Rosehill to Gateshead
49 - Gateshead to Metrocentre
X88 - Metrocentre to Washington
50 - Washington to Concord
56 - Concord to Wrekenton
1 - Wrekenton to Rosehill
Tom
16 Jan 2014, 6:30 pm #110

My T&W Day on Saturday will be a short one as I have stuff to do, but will be something like this:

1 - Rosehill to Gateshead
49 - Gateshead to Metrocentre
X88 - Metrocentre to Washington
50 - Washington to Concord
56 - Concord to Wrekenton
1 - Wrekenton to Rosehill

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

17 Jan 2014, 11:05 am #111
Looking to have some days out on the buses when the weather gets better, if anyone has any good iďeas, then do tell, any help will be appreciated...

I used to do bus marathons when I was a kid, used to go all over
MrFozz
17 Jan 2014, 11:05 am #111

Looking to have some days out on the buses when the weather gets better, if anyone has any good iďeas, then do tell, any help will be appreciated...

I used to do bus marathons when I was a kid, used to go all over

MurdnunoC

18 Jan 2014, 9:04 am #112
I'm probably going out again on Monday. I think I'll get an explorer ticket this time and take in Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.
MurdnunoC
18 Jan 2014, 9:04 am #112

I'm probably going out again on Monday. I think I'll get an explorer ticket this time and take in Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.

tyresmoke

18 Jan 2014, 10:06 am #113
(18 Jan 2014, 9:04 am)AdamY I'm probably going out again on Monday. I think I'll get an explorer ticket this time and take in Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.

Give our Sapphire a try! I'm off to Northumberland on Wednesday going Spectra hunting...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
18 Jan 2014, 10:06 am #113

(18 Jan 2014, 9:04 am)AdamY I'm probably going out again on Monday. I think I'll get an explorer ticket this time and take in Durham, Darlington, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.

Give our Sapphire a try! I'm off to Northumberland on Wednesday going Spectra hunting...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Jan 2014, 12:37 pm #114
(18 Jan 2014, 10:06 am)tyresmoke Give our Sapphire a try! I'm off to Northumberland on Wednesday going Spectra hunting...

That Sapphire is a good service, got one to Durham from Ferryhill last Saturday night
MrFozz
18 Jan 2014, 12:37 pm #114

(18 Jan 2014, 10:06 am)tyresmoke Give our Sapphire a try! I'm off to Northumberland on Wednesday going Spectra hunting...

That Sapphire is a good service, got one to Durham from Ferryhill last Saturday night

MurdnunoC

18 Jan 2014, 1:27 pm #115
It's highly likely that I'll be giving Arriva's Sapphire service a try on Monday unless I decide to go from Durham to Darlington via Bishop Auckland.
Edited 18 Jan 2014, 1:27 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
18 Jan 2014, 1:27 pm #115

It's highly likely that I'll be giving Arriva's Sapphire service a try on Monday unless I decide to go from Durham to Darlington via Bishop Auckland.

DanPicken

Banned

18 Jan 2014, 4:52 pm #116
metro to park lane
3891 to fawcett street
6085 to gateshead
blaydon racer to metrocentre
train to manors
metro to north shields
3891 to jarrow(where it terminated as it was 25 mins late)
606 to scotch estate
DanPicken
18 Jan 2014, 4:52 pm #116

metro to park lane
3891 to fawcett street
6085 to gateshead
blaydon racer to metrocentre
train to manors
metro to north shields
3891 to jarrow(where it terminated as it was 25 mins late)
606 to scotch estate

Malarkey

18 Jan 2014, 7:36 pm #117
Just been thinking to myself rather going to the Durham/South Shields or Seaburn Bus Rallies this, which in terms of Bus Fare would cost me just over £20. Why not go to the Lathalmond Bus Rally in Dunfermline instead, as with Northern Rail it would only cost me £25.50. But what I am wondering is would said Train stop in Edinburgh, and then is there a Bus/Coach Service that would take me from Edinburgh to Dunfermline, As I was thinking of killing 2 Birds with 1 Stone so to speak. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Malarkey
18 Jan 2014, 7:36 pm #117

Just been thinking to myself rather going to the Durham/South Shields or Seaburn Bus Rallies this, which in terms of Bus Fare would cost me just over £20. Why not go to the Lathalmond Bus Rally in Dunfermline instead, as with Northern Rail it would only cost me £25.50. But what I am wondering is would said Train stop in Edinburgh, and then is there a Bus/Coach Service that would take me from Edinburgh to Dunfermline, As I was thinking of killing 2 Birds with 1 Stone so to speak. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tyresmoke

18 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm #118
(18 Jan 2014, 7:36 pm)Adam Malarkey Just been thinking to myself rather going to the Durham/South Shields or Seaburn Bus Rallies this, which in terms of Bus Fare would cost me just over £20. Why not go to the Lathalmond Bus Rally in Dunfermline instead, as with Northern Rail it would only cost me £25.50. But what I am wondering is would said Train stop in Edinburgh, and then is there a Bus/Coach Service that would take me from Edinburgh to Dunfermline, As I was thinking of killing 2 Birds with 1 Stone so to speak. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can split your tickets and get an even cheaper fare. I recently did this and got advances to Edinburgh for £12 (with a 16-25 railcard) by splitting at Berwick...
Trains run from Edinburgh to Dunfermline or I'm fairly certain that the Citylink network would serve it too... They certainly serve Halbeath P&R which is just outside Dunfermline and served by many service buses.

tyresmoke
18 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm #118

(18 Jan 2014, 7:36 pm)Adam Malarkey Just been thinking to myself rather going to the Durham/South Shields or Seaburn Bus Rallies this, which in terms of Bus Fare would cost me just over £20. Why not go to the Lathalmond Bus Rally in Dunfermline instead, as with Northern Rail it would only cost me £25.50. But what I am wondering is would said Train stop in Edinburgh, and then is there a Bus/Coach Service that would take me from Edinburgh to Dunfermline, As I was thinking of killing 2 Birds with 1 Stone so to speak. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can split your tickets and get an even cheaper fare. I recently did this and got advances to Edinburgh for £12 (with a 16-25 railcard) by splitting at Berwick...
Trains run from Edinburgh to Dunfermline or I'm fairly certain that the Citylink network would serve it too... They certainly serve Halbeath P&R which is just outside Dunfermline and served by many service buses.

Malarkey

18 Jan 2014, 8:04 pm #119
(18 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm)tyresmoke You can split your tickets and get an even cheaper fare. I recently did this and got advances to Edinburgh for £12 (with a 16-25 railcard) by splitting at Berwick...

I can get the Citylink M91 from Edinburgh Bus Station to Inverness, which takes only 40 Minutes to Dunfermline Bus Station and would cost £9.40
Malarkey
18 Jan 2014, 8:04 pm #119

(18 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm)tyresmoke You can split your tickets and get an even cheaper fare. I recently did this and got advances to Edinburgh for £12 (with a 16-25 railcard) by splitting at Berwick...

I can get the Citylink M91 from Edinburgh Bus Station to Inverness, which takes only 40 Minutes to Dunfermline Bus Station and would cost £9.40

Andreos1

18 Jan 2014, 8:32 pm #120

Yeah, you can get a train over the Firth of Forth to Dunfermline.
If timings are right, will probably be quicker than a bus - espec if you get off/change at Inverkeithing, which trains from Newcastle and Durham go to.

The bus museum is quite away from Dunfermline though - probs half way between Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath.

Andreos1
18 Jan 2014, 8:32 pm #120

Yeah, you can get a train over the Firth of Forth to Dunfermline.
If timings are right, will probably be quicker than a bus - espec if you get off/change at Inverkeithing, which trains from Newcastle and Durham go to.

The bus museum is quite away from Dunfermline though - probs half way between Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath.

Pages (239) Previous 15 6 7239 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average