North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Tom - 28 Dec 2014

My Uncle let me put a tenner on Sunderland drawing 0-0 with Villa.
Got £40 back Big Grin

And, went to the match today and it was great! - Great result, and we played very well.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 28 Dec 2014

(28 Dec 2014, 8:08 pm)Tom My Uncle let me put a tenner on Sunderland drawing 0-0 with Villa.
Got £40 back Big Grin

And, went to the match today and it was great! - Great result, and we played very well.

Get yourself an Explorer tomorrow. Wink

(28 Dec 2014, 8:20 pm)aureolin Get yourself an Explorer tomorrow. Wink

Aye I'm going to do that - might head up to Ashington, Blyth and maybe Alnwick.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 28 Dec 2014

(28 Dec 2014, 6:13 pm)Davie Newcastle United (my team) beat Everton 3-2

Boo!!!!!!!!! Sunderland drew 0-0 against Aston Villa with Neil from the Inbetweeners in goal for us aka Costel Pantimilon fine keeper signed him free from Manchester City he has been star quality since he took over Vito Mannone Jersey my 2nd team on the other hand lost 1-0 should have won but nope Hull City had to throw points away against Leicester City only decent player Leicester City have is Leonardo Ulloa I can see him go along with Jamie Vardy in the window I think Ulloa will go to someone like Hull or Sunderland he did play for Gus at Brighton & Hove Albion where as Altidore can go he is useless anyways he has more use than my mates cat named Tigger and she is an old woman ginger cat

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 28 Dec 2014

I remember me and my Grandad used to put bets on together regularly, purely for the fun of watching our money get knocked down at the first fence. Tongue

One day, he let me pick 4 GOOD horses for one of those multi-bets, maybe a Round Robin or something? Anyway, 3 won, and we got like £300 back! Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 28 Dec 2014

(28 Dec 2014, 8:25 pm)Tom Aye I'm going to do that - might head up to Ashington, Blyth and maybe Alnwick.

Make sure you take your camera, too!

(28 Dec 2014, 8:37 pm)Dan Make sure you take your camera, too!

Oh yes, of course. Tom's Flickr looks abandoned. Tongue

(28 Dec 2014, 8:40 pm)MarcTheA4 Oh yes, of course. Tom's Flickr looks abandoned. Tongue

Only person I know to get a new camera and then abandon Flickr after getting it! Tongue 

(28 Dec 2014, 8:42 pm)Dan Only person I know to get a new camera and then abandon Flickr after getting it! Tongue 

Hehehe, I bet he's just stalking this page for the next reply. Tongue

Got his camera strapped to a seat and a henchman with an MP40 aimed at it. Wink

(28 Dec 2014, 8:37 pm)Dan Make sure you take your camera, too!

Yep I'm taking my camera. 
It will be either tomorrow or Tuesday - it's just down to me being a lazy bastard. 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 28 Dec 2014

(28 Dec 2014, 8:35 pm)Racer_Experience Boo!!!!!!!!! Sunderland drew 0-0 against Aston Villa with Neil from the Inbetweeners in goal for us aka Costel Pantimilon fine keeper signed him free from Manchester City he has been star quality since he took over Vito Mannone Jersey my 2nd team on the other hand lost 1-0 should have won but nope Hull City had to throw points away against Leicester City only decent player Leicester City have is Leonardo Ulloa I can see him go along with Jamie Vardy in the window I think Ulloa will go to someone like Hull or Sunderland he did play for Gus at Brighton & Hove Albion where as Altidore can go he is useless anyways he has more use than my mates cat named Tigger and she is an old woman ginger cat
I would try use Altidore as a ball winning midfielder just behind a lone striker in a Christmas Tree formation(4-3-2-1), unusually for a striker, Jozy can tackle...

Play Fletcher up front, and Whickham or Johnson as a playmaker behind Fletcher with Altidore protecting them by taking on defences given your striker and playmaker space to get through

What a fantastic Top Gear Special!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 28 Dec 2014

(28 Dec 2014, 9:23 pm)Dan What a fantastic Top Gear Special!

what special was it, Dan

(28 Dec 2014, 10:11 pm)Davie what special was it, Dan

Patagonia Special, Davie.

Part 1: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04ww8hj/top-gear-patagonia-special-part-1
Part 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04ww8y1/top-gear-patagonia-special-part-2

Part 1 was aired on BBC Two last night, and Part 2 followed it tonight. Certainly amongst one of my favourite specials - and I can't believe I actually missed all of the news about Argentina a few months ago...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 28 Dec 2014

(28 Dec 2014, 10:19 pm)Dan Patagonia Special, Davie.

Part 1: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04ww8hj/top-gear-patagonia-special-part-1
Part 2: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b04ww8y1/top-gear-patagonia-special-part-2

Part 1 was aired on BBC Two last night, and Part 2 followed it tonight. Certainly amongst one of my favourite specials - and I can't believe I actually missed all of the news about Argentina a few months ago...

Thanks Dan, you're a star

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 29 Dec 2014

Literally just a random post displaying how thrilled I am at 00:23 in the morning!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 29 Dec 2014

(29 Dec 2014, 12:23 am)MarcTheA4 Literally just a random post displaying how thrilled I am at 00:23 in the morning!

Haha, im wide awake, not tired at all... not sure why ive came to bed.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 29 Dec 2014

(29 Dec 2014, 12:23 am)MarcTheA4 Literally just a random post displaying how thrilled I am at 00:23 in the morning!
When you have nothing to post, an announcement that your wide awake is all you need Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 29 Dec 2014

Reaching 2 Million Views on Flickr, Thanks to everyone on NEB who takes time to view my Photo Stream, it is much appreciated. 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 29 Dec 2014

(29 Dec 2014, 7:31 pm)Malarkey Reaching 2 Million Views on Flickr, Thanks to everyone on NEB who takes time to view my Photo Stream, it is much appreciated. 

That's good to hear.

I just wish I could see what my stats are, unfortunately I think only those with a pro account can access this feature. Shame.