Login Register
North East Buses Forum Local Bus Scene Bus Operations, Management & Infrastructure
Tender Discussion Thread
(16/09/2017, 20:09)2bagstew Wrote: Has the Scarlet Band 58A been scraped as it ran the 24 section Peterlee - Hartlepool Mon-Fri & Sat Evening.
Durham - Peterlee via Wheatley Hill & Coxhoe currently 58A what's happened too the contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was included in the 58 contract.
Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Commercial Manager, Stagecarriage
(16/09/2017, 20:09)2bagstew Wrote: Has the Scarlet Band 58A been scraped as it ran the 24 section Peterlee - Hartlepool Mon-Fri & Sat Evening.
Durham - Peterlee via Wheatley Hill & Coxhoe currently 58A what's happened too the contract.

The 24 already runs quite late in the evening - much later than the 22 between Durham and Peterlee, which knocks off about 9pm.
A number of the contracts awarded have now been terminated. Revised contracts have been put out to tender for these services, with a starting date of January 2018.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(18/09/2017, 21:12)Dan Wrote: A number of the contracts awarded have now been terminated. Revised contracts have been put out to tender for these services, with a starting date of January 2018.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Which ones?
(18/09/2017, 21:20)Michael Wrote: Which ones?

So will there be emergency contracts running on those services as they have gone passed the 5 years