North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat lifes little mysteries

lifes little mysteries

lifes little mysteries

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (6) Previous 1 2 3 46 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 May 2014, 10:33 pm #41
I have heard and seen and heard some shit in my time (pun very much intended), I know someone who was allegedly caught getting a BJ off a Border Collie, seen stories of people caught pleasuring goats, horses and sheep, but that is by far the most fucked up of all Big Grin
MrFozz
30 May 2014, 10:33 pm #41

I have heard and seen and heard some shit in my time (pun very much intended), I know someone who was allegedly caught getting a BJ off a Border Collie, seen stories of people caught pleasuring goats, horses and sheep, but that is by far the most fucked up of all Big Grin

MurdnunoC

31 May 2014, 9:42 am #42
(30 May 2014, 10:33 pm)marxistafozzski I have heard and seen and heard some shit in my time (pun very much intended), I know someone who was allegedly caught getting a BJ off a Border Collie, seen stories of people caught pleasuring goats, horses and sheep, but that is by far the most fucked up of all Big Grin

I disagree.

Bestiality in any form is animal cruelty as far as I'm concerned. If any of acts listed were committed against a person it would be considered as sexual assault at the very least. It is utterly unacceptable, man or beast.

Granted, breaking into someone's farmyard is a no-no. But rolling around in cow manure, although unhygienic and weird, is mild in comparison to bestiality. As a fetish, is it that much different scat or water-sports?
MurdnunoC
31 May 2014, 9:42 am #42

(30 May 2014, 10:33 pm)marxistafozzski I have heard and seen and heard some shit in my time (pun very much intended), I know someone who was allegedly caught getting a BJ off a Border Collie, seen stories of people caught pleasuring goats, horses and sheep, but that is by far the most fucked up of all Big Grin

I disagree.

Bestiality in any form is animal cruelty as far as I'm concerned. If any of acts listed were committed against a person it would be considered as sexual assault at the very least. It is utterly unacceptable, man or beast.

Granted, breaking into someone's farmyard is a no-no. But rolling around in cow manure, although unhygienic and weird, is mild in comparison to bestiality. As a fetish, is it that much different scat or water-sports?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 May 2014, 10:56 am #43
(31 May 2014, 9:42 am)AdamY I disagree.

Good point...

On a scale of 1-10 it is all off the scale
MrFozz
31 May 2014, 10:56 am #43

Good point...

On a scale of 1-10 it is all off the scale

Andreos1

02 Jun 2014, 9:13 am #44

Looking at the first point, I think the difference was that no matter how perverse, weird or whatever else that beastiality, scat etc are - we had heard of them before.
Not sure if any of us, have seen, read, taken part in or heard about this particular fetish.

Unless it appeared on Eurotrash? It sounds like the type of thing that appeared on there!
Edited 02 Jun 2014, 9:15 am by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
02 Jun 2014, 9:13 am #44

Looking at the first point, I think the difference was that no matter how perverse, weird or whatever else that beastiality, scat etc are - we had heard of them before.
Not sure if any of us, have seen, read, taken part in or heard about this particular fetish.

Unless it appeared on Eurotrash? It sounds like the type of thing that appeared on there!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jun 2014, 10:40 am #45
(02 Jun 2014, 9:13 am)Andreos Constantopolous Looking at the first point, I think the difference was that no matter how perverse, weird or whatever else that beastiality, scat etc are - we had heard of them before.

Eurotrash who was the woman with huge tits I heard she died a few year ago
MrFozz
02 Jun 2014, 10:40 am #45

(02 Jun 2014, 9:13 am)Andreos Constantopolous Looking at the first point, I think the difference was that no matter how perverse, weird or whatever else that beastiality, scat etc are - we had heard of them before.

Eurotrash who was the woman with huge tits I heard she died a few year ago

Andreos1

02 Jun 2014, 11:11 am #46
(02 Jun 2014, 10:40 am)marxistafozzski Eurotrash who was the woman with huge tits I heard she died a few year ago

Lola Ferrari!

Andreos1
02 Jun 2014, 11:11 am #46

(02 Jun 2014, 10:40 am)marxistafozzski Eurotrash who was the woman with huge tits I heard she died a few year ago

Lola Ferrari!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm #47
(02 Jun 2014, 11:11 am)Andreos Constantopolous Lola Ferrari!

If you sucked on them fun bags you would need to call a Fire Brigade Rescue to free you
MrFozz
02 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm #47

(02 Jun 2014, 11:11 am)Andreos Constantopolous Lola Ferrari!

If you sucked on them fun bags you would need to call a Fire Brigade Rescue to free you

MurdnunoC

02 Jun 2014, 2:28 pm #48
I believe Lola Ferrari is brown-bread now.
MurdnunoC
02 Jun 2014, 2:28 pm #48

I believe Lola Ferrari is brown-bread now.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jun 2014, 3:33 pm #49
Just been reading about here, she croaked it 14 years, each tit weighed 2.8kg...

That must have given her a bad back
Edited 02 Jun 2014, 3:33 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
02 Jun 2014, 3:33 pm #49

Just been reading about here, she croaked it 14 years, each tit weighed 2.8kg...

That must have given her a bad back

Andreos1

14 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm #50
I have been travelling all over the country for the latter part of the week, using bus, tube and train for the majority of the time, whilst down south.

Based on the Hampshire/Berkshire border, I had to commute around Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire, before heading home. I may have gone into Wiltshire at one point too.

There was no bother with anything majorly delayed. Fares were always reasonable. Everything seemed clean and tidy. Connections (of which there were many) were made without any fuss. Except once.

That once? When getting off the train in Durham and heading for a bus from North Road.
Apart from the inevitable delays, there were timetables which contradicted themselves and when I asked a GNE driver about a particular missing service, I got a mumbled answer, that made no sense whatsoever.

Stagecoach in Andover, Reading Buses, TfL Northern Line, East Coast, Great Western, CrossCountry, South West... No issues.
Step off the train, come slap bang, face first into DCC and GNE at their very worst.

Why can it work with umpteen organisations and operators up and down the country, but not at home?

Welcome home Andreos... Huh
Edited 14 Jun 2014, 2:42 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
14 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm #50

I have been travelling all over the country for the latter part of the week, using bus, tube and train for the majority of the time, whilst down south.

Based on the Hampshire/Berkshire border, I had to commute around Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire, before heading home. I may have gone into Wiltshire at one point too.

There was no bother with anything majorly delayed. Fares were always reasonable. Everything seemed clean and tidy. Connections (of which there were many) were made without any fuss. Except once.

That once? When getting off the train in Durham and heading for a bus from North Road.
Apart from the inevitable delays, there were timetables which contradicted themselves and when I asked a GNE driver about a particular missing service, I got a mumbled answer, that made no sense whatsoever.

Stagecoach in Andover, Reading Buses, TfL Northern Line, East Coast, Great Western, CrossCountry, South West... No issues.
Step off the train, come slap bang, face first into DCC and GNE at their very worst.

Why can it work with umpteen organisations and operators up and down the country, but not at home?

Adrian

14 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm #51
(14 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm)Andreos Constantopolous I have been travelling all over the country for the latter part of the week, using bus, tube and train for the majority of the time, whilst down south.

I tend to have no issues outside of the combined authority, although saying that, the infrastructure is a lot better elsewhere. We've suffered from either bad highway planning or lack of investment for decades, and it really shows.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
14 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm #51

(14 Jun 2014, 1:47 pm)Andreos Constantopolous I have been travelling all over the country for the latter part of the week, using bus, tube and train for the majority of the time, whilst down south.

I tend to have no issues outside of the combined authority, although saying that, the infrastructure is a lot better elsewhere. We've suffered from either bad highway planning or lack of investment for decades, and it really shows.

citaro5284

14 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm #52

So because you got a mumbled answer from a driver, this is GNE at its very worse and can I ask which service you were asking about?

Also, in London as we know TfL are funded in a multiple ways whereby up home we are not. Does Nexus, DCC, NCC get income from business rates to prop up local transport service for example, along with government grants?

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tf...are-funded
Edited 14 Jun 2014, 2:59 pm by citaro5284.
citaro5284
14 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm #52

So because you got a mumbled answer from a driver, this is GNE at its very worse and can I ask which service you were asking about?

Also, in London as we know TfL are funded in a multiple ways whereby up home we are not. Does Nexus, DCC, NCC get income from business rates to prop up local transport service for example, along with government grants?

Andreos1

14 Jun 2014, 3:00 pm #53
(14 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm)citaro5284 So because you got a mumbled answer from a driver, this is GNE at its very worse????

Luckily that post didn't vanish eh?

No, it isn't just a mumbled answer from the driver that is GNE at it's very worst.

If you read the post again; particularly the section about the delays, timetable contradictions, mumbled answers that don't make sense and (depending which timetable I used/referred to), at least one missing service.

(14 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm)citaro5284 Also, in London as we know TfL are funded in a multiple ways whereby up home we are not. Does Nexus, DCC, NCC get income from business rates to prop up local transport service for example, along with government grants?

Hey, if TfL prop up the service across the areas I travelled in then yeah - totally relevant to the point I was making...
Here's me thinking the only portion of my journey which fell under the TfL banner was on the Northern Line Wink

(14 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm)aureolin I tend to have no issues outside of the combined authority, although saying that, the infrastructure is a lot better elsewhere. We've suffered from either bad highway planning or lack of investment for decades, and it really shows.

The lack of investment (public or private), really does show the region up badly.
Imagine a tourist or business person from another part of the country or abroad, experiencing the good, bad and ugly mentioned in the example?
Edited 14 Jun 2014, 3:09 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
14 Jun 2014, 3:00 pm #53

(14 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm)citaro5284 So because you got a mumbled answer from a driver, this is GNE at its very worse????

Luckily that post didn't vanish eh?

No, it isn't just a mumbled answer from the driver that is GNE at it's very worst.

If you read the post again; particularly the section about the delays, timetable contradictions, mumbled answers that don't make sense and (depending which timetable I used/referred to), at least one missing service.

(14 Jun 2014, 2:55 pm)citaro5284 Also, in London as we know TfL are funded in a multiple ways whereby up home we are not. Does Nexus, DCC, NCC get income from business rates to prop up local transport service for example, along with government grants?

Hey, if TfL prop up the service across the areas I travelled in then yeah - totally relevant to the point I was making...
Here's me thinking the only portion of my journey which fell under the TfL banner was on the Northern Line Wink

(14 Jun 2014, 2:53 pm)aureolin I tend to have no issues outside of the combined authority, although saying that, the infrastructure is a lot better elsewhere. We've suffered from either bad highway planning or lack of investment for decades, and it really shows.

The lack of investment (public or private), really does show the region up badly.
Imagine a tourist or business person from another part of the country or abroad, experiencing the good, bad and ugly mentioned in the example?

Andreos1

24 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm #54
Durham Bus Station, GNE AND ANE...

Been through North Road twice today - this evening, I noticed there were no 20's for over half an hour.
Noticed a 20 arrive just before 16:00, it unloaded up the top, waited, waited a bit more and then pulled into the layover bay at the back.
A 20a had arrived by this point (changes onto the 16.15 x20).
The 16:00 (according to the timetables anyway) didn't run (despite a vehicle being parked up and apparently arriving on time) - which meant the queue of people waiting for an eastbound bus, all piled onto the x20, meaning the waiting vehicle (whichever run it decided to do) and another that had arrived on the meantime, had basically nowt left to carry.

ANE - buses pulling into the bus station this morning onto the correct stand, decided to do so 10mins before the scheduled departure time (going off the DCC timetables and despite the layover bay being empty), which meant other vehicles were forced to use adjoining stands - resulting in a domino effect...
This evening when I arrived into Durham to get my connecting bus, it looked like Armageddon!
Presumably due to a similar issue to this morning, I witnessed a Middlesbrough bound x1, parked in the top stand, rather than 3rd from the bottom!

It kept me entertained whilst standing for my bus anyway, but why does it have to be like that?

Andreos1
24 Jun 2014, 4:36 pm #54

Durham Bus Station, GNE AND ANE...

Been through North Road twice today - this evening, I noticed there were no 20's for over half an hour.
Noticed a 20 arrive just before 16:00, it unloaded up the top, waited, waited a bit more and then pulled into the layover bay at the back.
A 20a had arrived by this point (changes onto the 16.15 x20).
The 16:00 (according to the timetables anyway) didn't run (despite a vehicle being parked up and apparently arriving on time) - which meant the queue of people waiting for an eastbound bus, all piled onto the x20, meaning the waiting vehicle (whichever run it decided to do) and another that had arrived on the meantime, had basically nowt left to carry.

ANE - buses pulling into the bus station this morning onto the correct stand, decided to do so 10mins before the scheduled departure time (going off the DCC timetables and despite the layover bay being empty), which meant other vehicles were forced to use adjoining stands - resulting in a domino effect...
This evening when I arrived into Durham to get my connecting bus, it looked like Armageddon!
Presumably due to a similar issue to this morning, I witnessed a Middlesbrough bound x1, parked in the top stand, rather than 3rd from the bottom!

It kept me entertained whilst standing for my bus anyway, but why does it have to be like that?

Adrian

24 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm #55
Some Arriva drivers show no regard to their colleges and certainly not to other operators when using Durham bus station. Perhaps DCC should start monitoring and fining for over occupation of stands.

Adrian
24 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm #55

Some Arriva drivers show no regard to their colleges and certainly not to other operators when using Durham bus station. Perhaps DCC should start monitoring and fining for over occupation of stands.

Andreos1

26 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm #56
5213 - lost count how many times it has turned up over the last few weeks since I noticed the dodgy CCTV screen and scribbled on fleet number.

It doesn't seem to matter what time of the day it is or which point I am getting on the 20/20a - it is omnipresent!

It is still rocking gently when idling in traffic too.

Andreos1
26 Jun 2014, 4:53 pm #56

5213 - lost count how many times it has turned up over the last few weeks since I noticed the dodgy CCTV screen and scribbled on fleet number.

It doesn't seem to matter what time of the day it is or which point I am getting on the 20/20a - it is omnipresent!

It is still rocking gently when idling in traffic too.

26 Jun 2014, 7:43 pm #57
(24 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm)aureolin Some Arriva drivers show no regard to their colleges and certainly not to other operators when using Durham bus station. Perhaps DCC should start monitoring and fining for over occupation of stands.

I know what you mean - I've got an example from Saturday.

So, I had just gotten off 7619 on the X2 in Durham, and after about 10 minutes, 7627 came in on the return X2 from Middlesbrough. 3862 on the 15s had been parked up at the top setting off passengers before-hand, and the cheeky bugger cut in front of him!

When I boarded the 15A - I was in one of the East Durham Service stands!

Just because they are the primary operators in Durham Bus Stn - doesn't mean they own it!
R852 PRG
26 Jun 2014, 7:43 pm #57

(24 Jun 2014, 4:42 pm)aureolin Some Arriva drivers show no regard to their colleges and certainly not to other operators when using Durham bus station. Perhaps DCC should start monitoring and fining for over occupation of stands.

I know what you mean - I've got an example from Saturday.

So, I had just gotten off 7619 on the X2 in Durham, and after about 10 minutes, 7627 came in on the return X2 from Middlesbrough. 3862 on the 15s had been parked up at the top setting off passengers before-hand, and the cheeky bugger cut in front of him!

When I boarded the 15A - I was in one of the East Durham Service stands!

Just because they are the primary operators in Durham Bus Stn - doesn't mean they own it!

Andreos1

27 Nov 2014, 9:40 pm #58
I am a big fan of fish and chips (got to be with a portion of curry and a big portion of extra batter), however, whenever I have had some in Nottinghamshire or Lincolnshire, the fish always has its skin on.
Just had some again tonight and found skin hiding underneath the batter.

Anyone any ideas why or where the skin on/skin off border might be?

Andreos1
27 Nov 2014, 9:40 pm #58

I am a big fan of fish and chips (got to be with a portion of curry and a big portion of extra batter), however, whenever I have had some in Nottinghamshire or Lincolnshire, the fish always has its skin on.
Just had some again tonight and found skin hiding underneath the batter.

Anyone any ideas why or where the skin on/skin off border might be?

Adrian

17 Dec 2014, 8:08 pm #59
Why do people insist on using phones in the quiet coach. Are they stupid, ignorant or both?

Adrian
17 Dec 2014, 8:08 pm #59

Why do people insist on using phones in the quiet coach. Are they stupid, ignorant or both?

Jimmi

17 Dec 2014, 8:20 pm #60
Probably both.

My mobile phone mystery is how can anyone bare having their phone make a noise everytime they press anything, once had someone sat next on the bus endless texting away with a noise made everytime they keyed a letter / word into it, I wanted to punch them because it was that annoying.
Jimmi
17 Dec 2014, 8:20 pm #60

Probably both.

My mobile phone mystery is how can anyone bare having their phone make a noise everytime they press anything, once had someone sat next on the bus endless texting away with a noise made everytime they keyed a letter / word into it, I wanted to punch them because it was that annoying.

Pages (6) Previous 1 2 3 46 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average