North East Buses
Trespassing - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off-topic bus chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Trespassing (/showthread.php?tid=1086)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Trespassing - Half Pint - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 1:04 am)Dr Martin I see that 'full stops' are not on the agenda for this post either.

Must admit, canny struggle to read like.

RE: Trespassing - citaro5284 - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 1:04 am)Dr Martin I see that 'full stops' are not on the agenda for this post either.

Like spelling

Re: RE: Trespassing - mrnut85 - 16 Mar 2014

(15 Mar 2014, 9:48 pm)Bazza Houston that person was in fact Graeme Palmer in this photo he is intimidating along with Andrew Rasmussen he is an arse and a bully who i cannot stand he won't be laughing in a few months time i seem to get along with Nexus now since my mams friend and neighbour spoke to me yet when i take photos i try my hardest to avoid Nexus but i stay on the path at all times i know i have done wrong in the past cant we all get along i respect all photos of buses only times i go to Metrocentre is if New buses are coming for X66 and even so am then en route off property taking photos outside the depot of X66 where the new X66 stop or as the buses pull out
i have blocked all the bus spotters who have been bullying me including Kenco if am at Gateshead which is rarely now only go there to shop or return from metrocentre if i want a photo of the bus i make sure am off property and head to the next possible good location eg next stop lets just say 20 were to get new buses i would probs head to Durham or Houghton-le-Spring 35s South Shields ideal spot and luckly a subway is behind me McDonalds is next to me more than 2 options 50/50A either my mates front garden or Chester-le-Street also my mates best place 88/88A my own front garden but as i looked earlier some people tend to bully the week i cannot stand bullies they pick on the weak just to make themselves look stronger when they are not now i have been bullied myself in my 2nd year of South Tyneside college and the staff did nothing at one point i missed 5 days of college as a result it happened on a Thursday did not return til Tuesday that included the weekend infact so scared i had to defend myself a lot more that how i take offence and defend myself from bullies who call me by my real name even the college didn't let me have the day off because i wanted to see my sister off i was like Family comes 1st i was raging luckily it was my last day ever at the college if i see them bullies even at Jarrow i never talk to them so anyone wanna know my story feel free to say it i will tell you the hell i have had and with some bus spotters and some bus drivers who have been bullies most drivers i am close too give me respect some bus spotters spread rumours about me when some but not all are true but not all bus spotters some are canny and you can have a laugh with but i do not take my hobbie for granted all the time if i see the bad bus spotters i ignore them or i tell them straight but people like kenco tells lies to lots of people when he stole money i was the most shocked person i had only been a bus spotter for a year and never thought he would do it so sorry for everything that i have done hope you guys are good

Bazza I have heard through the grape vine that you are no angel emailing bus companies tell very serious lies pretending to be different people on Facebook and threatening them then apologising when you are caught out

RE: Trespassing - Dan - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 9:19 am)mrnut85 Bazza I have heard through the grape vine that you are no angel emailing bus companies tell very serious lies pretending to be different people on Facebook and threatening them then apologising when you are caught out

Thankfully, Bazza has stated in his posts that he realises these events were mistakes and has learned from them. As Adam Malarkey said a few posts ago, it takes a lot of courage for someone to admit that they have done wrong - Bazza has done just that.

RE: Trespassing - mrnut85 - 16 Mar 2014

One of these events was very very recent so unless he has had this life changing moment recently I would go as far to say that bazza is a prolific liar

RE: Trespassing - Dan - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 12:31 pm)mrnut85 One of these events was very very recent so unless he has had this life changing moment recently I would go as far to say that bazza is a prolific liar

I wouldn't say that statement was fair in the slightest, but it's your opinion at the end of the day.

May I ask if Bazza has done anything to you personally, or has he only done something to one of your friends? I find that enthusiasts in this hobby are far too quick to get involved in matters which don't concern them (in no way am I relating this to you personally, I'm using it as a topic of discussion).
Indeed, relating this to my own personal experience, I'd suggest I've actually upset far fewer enthusiasts than what is made out on the public domain - yet I've gained a reputation for being an immature, argumentative, arrogant little school kid... Even those who I have only had one little argument with exaggerate it, and suggest I have had multiple arguments with them (to make matters worse, I often find that these little incidents can't even be described as 'arguments' because quite frankly, they're not that strong). Rather surprisingly, I've found that even the enthusiasts who I've always complimented for having such high moral standards seem to have jumped on the bandwaggon. There are some enthusiasts who I have never even seen/talked to in my life who have an unpleasant opinion of me, and it's because I've said something to one of their friends - I've recently been judged by others for my appearance, personality and private life aside from the hobby by these people who I simply do not know. Why, I do not know. I find that these people are far worse than any of the people who have actually been involved in the arguments, especially when they don't confront the person with a reason as to why they don't like them. If I was them, I'd be ashamed. I'll be the first person to say I am not perfect, but there's a lot of people on my level too who seemingly think that they're far superior.

Are we really that immature that we can no longer make our own judgements of people based on personal encounters? It's something I thought primary school children did - Girl A falls out with Girl B, so Girl A's friends (Girl C, D and E) all dislike Girl B too, but they can't actually explain to Girl B why they dislike her.

A lot of enthusiasts seem to think there is a direct correlation between age and maturity, and although this may be true in some cases - it's certainly not true in all cases. I needn't even give examples of this, as anyone with a broad enough mind who know right from wrong will be able to come up with examples which they have witnessed alone.

Yes I have had a problem with him but I'm not trying to have a go I just know how vindictive he can be

RE: Trespassing - Adrian - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 2:05 pm)mrnut85 Yes I have had a problem with him but I'm not trying to have a go I just know how vindictive he can be

Have you tried to resolve your problem with him by speaking to him? Vindictive is a strong word, but maybe also an admittance that people go out of their way to hurt him in the first place.

No amount of talking will stop him as I know of many many things he has tried to do and it's not a simple case of tit for tat, he will get someone sacked because of his lies

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 12:31 pm)mrnut85 One of these events was very very recent so unless he has had this life changing moment recently I would go as far to say that bazza is a prolific liar

so your calling me a LIAH just do one ok whoever you are

RE: Trespassing - Malarkey - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 3:35 pm)Bazza Houston so your calling me a LIAH just do one ok whoever you are

Just ignore him Bazza, all he wants is a reaction from you as he thinks it funny, and he knows you'll loose your temper in doing so if he keeps on winding you up about thing you have done in the past.

(16 Mar 2014, 4:02 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Just ignore him Bazza, all he wants is a reaction from you as he thinks it funny, and he knows you'll loose your temper in doing so if he keeps on winding you up about thing you have done in the past.

he will end up getting himself banned from the forum anyways as one footballers lass (Julio Arca) once said to me "they will look stupid in the end" that was from 2006 in January that advice still keeps to me as of today

Re: RE: Trespassing - mrnut85 - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 3:35 pm)Bazza Houston so your calling me a LIAH just do one ok whoever you are

So am I wrong in saying you have created fake Facebook accounts just to send offensive messages to various people and am I wrong in saying you contact bus companies via email and social media complaining about employees even if what you say is just a lie. Trust I'm not doing this to get a reaction or because I think its funny.

RE: Trespassing - Adrian - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 5:51 pm)mrnut85 So am I wrong in saying you have created fake Facebook accounts just to send offensive messages to various people and am I wrong in saying you contact bus companies via email and social media complaining about employees even if what you say is just a lie. Trust I'm not doing this to get a reaction or because I think its funny.

This is unsubstantiated as far as I'm concerned. The discussion has came up before, and was without evidence then. Unlike the original discussion last night, which was backed up with fact.

Either there's some substantiation to back up what you're saying, or it's considered to be nothing but a fishing trip, and stops here.

EDIT: I've removed further posts from this thread after this post. Let this be the end of unsubstantiated claims and personal attacks.

(16 Mar 2014, 6:16 pm)Michael Ah was gonna say there are many different ones and it affect different people in different ways, he might have problem's taking criticism, he might not understand rules and many more things.

I have worked with children with autism before and it effect's peoples different ways..

I know nothing about you Bazza so don't take offensive when you read this!

I wasn't getting in to mrnut85 btw, sorry if i sounded so erupt to you.

ah its ok Michael you did nothing wrong but my autism affects me sometimes do not worry Michael to me you are a legend and one of them people who is relaxing and one of the best around it was your knowledge that got me onto this forum and i Thank You

RE: Trespassing - Dr Martin - 17 Mar 2014

mrnut85, I doubt that Mr Houston will be bothered if he gets anyone sacked with his 'exaggerated' emails so to speak.

RE: Trespassing - Dan - 17 Mar 2014

(17 Mar 2014, 6:20 pm)Dr Martin mrnut85, I doubt that Mr Houston will be bothered if he gets anyone sacked with his 'exaggerated' emails so to speak.

You know, some enthusiasts think there is a correlation between age and maturity (or lack thereof), but I must say this repetitive droning of quite unnecessary accusations is uncalled for and certainly does not provide evidence for such a hypothesis. Indeed, we had an Assembly in school today on the topic of mistakes - at the end, several quotations were read out about mistakes (most of which I can find here - perhaps you could take some time to reflect on some of these words?). It's amazing what can be learned in schools, and literature has often suggested that children are the most impressionable - their views on society can be moulded quite easily. Surely that's a basis for children/teenagers becoming increasingly mature, shaping them to become sensible young adults with morally correct views and opinions? Anyway, my personal favourite quotation on mistakes is given below:

Quote:A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
- John C. Maxwell

I would also like to take this opportunity to reference aureolin's post from yesterday: 'Let this be the end of unsubstantiated claims and personal attacks.'
As a Moderator of this forum, he requested to bring an end to this discussion. May I ask that we abide by his wishes?

RE: Trespassing - Dr Martin - 17 Mar 2014

Well, I could say a million and one things about this whole situation, but I will refrain from it just to keep the karma. Roll on the rally season Smile

RE: Trespassing - Dan - 17 Mar 2014

(17 Mar 2014, 6:38 pm)Dr Martin Well, I could say a million and one things about this whole situation, but I will refrain from it just to keep the karma. Roll on the rally season Smile

Now I do hope this isn't a suggestion that a group of enthusiasts are going to get together to make comments about certain enthusiasts, in eager anticipation of receiving a reaction from one of the enthusiasts on the receiving end of sly comments? That wouldn't be very mature now, would it?

RE: Trespassing - Tom - 17 Mar 2014

Why do certain members like to bully people for no reason at all? What's Bazza ever done to you? Everyone knows he can be irritating at times, but to be honest, it isn't really his fault, and his enthusiasm is brilliant! He makes a hell lot more contributions on here than you, Dr. Martin, as all you seem to do is bully people. I've experienced bullying before, and it's not nice. Bazza, my advice to you is to just ignore them, I guess all bullies ever want is a reaction Wink

Those quotes are fantastic Dan! I agree he needs to have a long read through 'em and think about what he's saying and doing, otherwise a administrator/moderator is going to ban him, and he'll only have himself to blame then! These people aren't showing the forum in a good light, and not making members feel welcome at all, therefore the amount of members wishing to join will decrease, and that's not what everyone wants. This should be a friendly community where everyone should (mainly!) get along, and no bullying on the forum should be a paramount rule.