Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Trespassing

Trespassing

Trespassing

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (19): 1 2 319 Next
Tom

29 Oct 2013, 10:06 pm #1
Looks nice, but looks like someone has been in the depots... again!
Tom
29 Oct 2013, 10:06 pm #1

Looks nice, but looks like someone has been in the depots... again!

CatsFast101

Unregistered

29 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm #2
(29 Oct 2013, 10:06 pm)Tom Looks nice, but looks like someone has been in the depots... again!

Was thinking that...
CatsFast101
29 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm #2

(29 Oct 2013, 10:06 pm)Tom Looks nice, but looks like someone has been in the depots... again!

Was thinking that...

Adrian

29 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm #3

He claims in the photo summary to be outside. Who are we to doubt (without proof).

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
29 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm #3

He claims in the photo summary to be outside. Who are we to doubt (without proof).

CatsFast101

Unregistered

29 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm #4
(29 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm)aureolin He claims in the photo summary to be outside. Who are we to doubt (without proof).

Well we can't say HE has for sure however the fact that no one else has been able to capture said bus and comments which suggest it was impossible to get such photo from outside the gates- I think we can draw our own conclusions.
CatsFast101
29 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm #4

(29 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm)aureolin He claims in the photo summary to be outside. Who are we to doubt (without proof).

Well we can't say HE has for sure however the fact that no one else has been able to capture said bus and comments which suggest it was impossible to get such photo from outside the gates- I think we can draw our own conclusions.

Tom

29 Oct 2013, 10:11 pm #5
(29 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm)CatsFast101 Well we can't say HE has for sure however the fact that no one else has been able to capture said bus and comments which suggest it was impossible to get such pitot from outside the gates- I think we can draw our own conclusions.

Yeah, there is about a 1 in 100 chance that was taken outside of the gates.
Tom
29 Oct 2013, 10:11 pm #5

(29 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm)CatsFast101 Well we can't say HE has for sure however the fact that no one else has been able to capture said bus and comments which suggest it was impossible to get such pitot from outside the gates- I think we can draw our own conclusions.

Yeah, there is about a 1 in 100 chance that was taken outside of the gates.

CitaroFavourite

Reporter

29 Oct 2013, 10:16 pm #6

i was outside the gate and used the zoom function on my camera i only went as far as the gate for goodness sake which is the furthest i will go stop judging me
CitaroFavourite
29 Oct 2013, 10:16 pm #6

i was outside the gate and used the zoom function on my camera i only went as far as the gate for goodness sake which is the furthest i will go stop judging me

Malarkey

29 Oct 2013, 10:18 pm #7
I seem to fail to grasp the concept of these accusations towards Bazza and whether he was in the grounds of the Depot or not, Yet if it was Liam, Sean Blair or Matt Williamson for example who had took the photo absolutely nothing would of been said otherwise. It's no wonder I don't go down Saltmeadows any more as this is exactly what happened every single time and I personally think it is Pathetic.
Malarkey
29 Oct 2013, 10:18 pm #7

I seem to fail to grasp the concept of these accusations towards Bazza and whether he was in the grounds of the Depot or not, Yet if it was Liam, Sean Blair or Matt Williamson for example who had took the photo absolutely nothing would of been said otherwise. It's no wonder I don't go down Saltmeadows any more as this is exactly what happened every single time and I personally think it is Pathetic.

Adrian

29 Oct 2013, 10:19 pm #8
This thread really isn't the place for this argument. If it needs to happen, feel free to discuss it further in the off topic forums.

Adrian
29 Oct 2013, 10:19 pm #8

This thread really isn't the place for this argument. If it needs to happen, feel free to discuss it further in the off topic forums.

Michael

29 Oct 2013, 10:20 pm #9
Go for a pint and wait for all this to blow over...

Anyway it looks good, cant wait to ride them

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
29 Oct 2013, 10:20 pm #9

Go for a pint and wait for all this to blow over...

Anyway it looks good, cant wait to ride them

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

CatsFast101

Unregistered

29 Oct 2013, 10:21 pm #10
(29 Oct 2013, 10:18 pm)Adam Malarkey I seem to fail to grasp the concept of these accusations towards Bazza and whether he was in the grounds of the Depot or not, Yet if it was Liam, Sean Blair or Matt Williamson for example who had took the photo absolutely nothing would of been said otherwise. It's no wonder I don't go down Saltmeadows any more as this is exactly what happened every single time and I personally think it is Pathetic.

Well I'm sorry, I would question photos by anyone I thought were possibly obtained through trespassing. If I remember correctly wasn't Matt Williamson question just the other week on this issue? And I personally question a photo by Liam but comments later seemed to indicate that I jumped to the wrong conclusions, at the time however I didn't question Liam on it as I wasn't on NEB that day. However the fact that Bazza has a reputation of this kind of incident doesn't help does it?
CatsFast101
29 Oct 2013, 10:21 pm #10

(29 Oct 2013, 10:18 pm)Adam Malarkey I seem to fail to grasp the concept of these accusations towards Bazza and whether he was in the grounds of the Depot or not, Yet if it was Liam, Sean Blair or Matt Williamson for example who had took the photo absolutely nothing would of been said otherwise. It's no wonder I don't go down Saltmeadows any more as this is exactly what happened every single time and I personally think it is Pathetic.

Well I'm sorry, I would question photos by anyone I thought were possibly obtained through trespassing. If I remember correctly wasn't Matt Williamson question just the other week on this issue? And I personally question a photo by Liam but comments later seemed to indicate that I jumped to the wrong conclusions, at the time however I didn't question Liam on it as I wasn't on NEB that day. However the fact that Bazza has a reputation of this kind of incident doesn't help does it?

29 Oct 2013, 10:23 pm #11
I'm sorry for continuing this on here, but it will be the only thing I want to say about it as I feel as it does need saying.

Bazza is now of dubious reputation mainly for past incidents of tresspass and repeatidly sending emails / letters full of lies to bus companies which nearly resulted in drivers getting sacked.

Bus enthusiasts have enough trouble as it is being seen in a negative light by certain people. And doing things like this is making it worse. Unfortunatley Bazza isn't alone in this. We had one person who has posted indecent images, along with lying, being an instrument in a criminal act (theft from a bus depot) and along with tresspassing. Another two trampy looking ones were also caught a few weeks ago tresspassing in Saltmeadows depot, and these two people should really know better since I believe they are both 45+.
Edited 29 Oct 2013, 11:02 pm by Rapidsnap.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
29 Oct 2013, 10:23 pm #11

I'm sorry for continuing this on here, but it will be the only thing I want to say about it as I feel as it does need saying.

Bazza is now of dubious reputation mainly for past incidents of tresspass and repeatidly sending emails / letters full of lies to bus companies which nearly resulted in drivers getting sacked.

Bus enthusiasts have enough trouble as it is being seen in a negative light by certain people. And doing things like this is making it worse. Unfortunatley Bazza isn't alone in this. We had one person who has posted indecent images, along with lying, being an instrument in a criminal act (theft from a bus depot) and along with tresspassing. Another two trampy looking ones were also caught a few weeks ago tresspassing in Saltmeadows depot, and these two people should really know better since I believe they are both 45+.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

Malarkey

29 Oct 2013, 10:40 pm #12
For the sake of this Argument, If Bazza had stood on the line of where the Gate is open, I know fine well from doing it in the past he could quite easily get a photo from that spot by simply using the zoom feature on his camera, and i'm pretty sure Bazza's Camera has 24x Optical/Digital Zoom as it was a camera I had looked at before I got my new one today.

[attachment=4799]
Malarkey
29 Oct 2013, 10:40 pm #12

For the sake of this Argument, If Bazza had stood on the line of where the Gate is open, I know fine well from doing it in the past he could quite easily get a photo from that spot by simply using the zoom feature on his camera, and i'm pretty sure Bazza's Camera has 24x Optical/Digital Zoom as it was a camera I had looked at before I got my new one today.

[attachment=4799]

29 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm #13
(29 Oct 2013, 10:23 pm)GMitchelhill I'm sorry for continuing this on here, but it will be the only thing I want to say about it as I feel as it does need saying.

Bus enthusiasts have enough trouble as it is being seen in a negative light by certain people. And doing things like this is making it worse. Unfortunatley Bazza isn't alone in this. We have Richard "Kenko" Tiplady who has posted indecent images, along with lying, being an instrument in a criminal act (theft from a bus depot) and along with tresspassing. Another two Kevin Barrass and Andrew Calvert were also caught a few weeks ago tresspassing in Saltmeadows depot, and these two people should really know better since I believe they are both 45+.

I think the forum is straying into dangerous grounds with the naming and accusing of individuals who may or may not be members of the forum and therefore in a position to respond.

If people feel strongly that they have proof that trespassing has occurred would it not be more productive to either PM the member in question, or an admin e.g. to request the link be removed from the forum, or to report this to the bus company? I don’t see any point in throwing around accusations in the forum and think maybe an admin should draw this conversation to a close.
stagecoachbusdepot
29 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm #13

(29 Oct 2013, 10:23 pm)GMitchelhill I'm sorry for continuing this on here, but it will be the only thing I want to say about it as I feel as it does need saying.

Bus enthusiasts have enough trouble as it is being seen in a negative light by certain people. And doing things like this is making it worse. Unfortunatley Bazza isn't alone in this. We have Richard "Kenko" Tiplady who has posted indecent images, along with lying, being an instrument in a criminal act (theft from a bus depot) and along with tresspassing. Another two Kevin Barrass and Andrew Calvert were also caught a few weeks ago tresspassing in Saltmeadows depot, and these two people should really know better since I believe they are both 45+.

I think the forum is straying into dangerous grounds with the naming and accusing of individuals who may or may not be members of the forum and therefore in a position to respond.

If people feel strongly that they have proof that trespassing has occurred would it not be more productive to either PM the member in question, or an admin e.g. to request the link be removed from the forum, or to report this to the bus company? I don’t see any point in throwing around accusations in the forum and think maybe an admin should draw this conversation to a close.

CatsFast101

Unregistered

29 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm #14
(29 Oct 2013, 10:40 pm)Adam Malarkey For the sake of this Argument, If Bazza had stood on the line of where the Gate is open, I know fine well from doing it in the past he could quite easily get a photo from that spot by simply using the zoom feature on his camera, and i'm pretty sure Bazza's Camera has 24x Optical/Digital Zoom as it was a camera I had looked at before I got my new one today.

Well thanks for clarify that and if that is the case then that is by all means fine. I noticed on your flickr links on the other thread that you had a new camera, your photos are looking really good.
CatsFast101
29 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm #14

(29 Oct 2013, 10:40 pm)Adam Malarkey For the sake of this Argument, If Bazza had stood on the line of where the Gate is open, I know fine well from doing it in the past he could quite easily get a photo from that spot by simply using the zoom feature on his camera, and i'm pretty sure Bazza's Camera has 24x Optical/Digital Zoom as it was a camera I had looked at before I got my new one today.

Well thanks for clarify that and if that is the case then that is by all means fine. I noticed on your flickr links on the other thread that you had a new camera, your photos are looking really good.

Michael

29 Oct 2013, 10:46 pm #15
All comments including thee link with the bus should be deleted... cba to see all this on here

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
29 Oct 2013, 10:46 pm #15

All comments including thee link with the bus should be deleted... cba to see all this on here

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

29 Oct 2013, 10:47 pm #16

The gate that is open is on depot land. The depot boundary is where the no entry sign is and according to several other photographers the zoom isn't what it adds up to be.

Rapidsnap
29 Oct 2013, 10:47 pm #16

The gate that is open is on depot land. The depot boundary is where the no entry sign is and according to several other photographers the zoom isn't what it adds up to be.

CitaroFavourite

Reporter

29 Oct 2013, 10:47 pm #17

this was where i was when i took the photo in that yellow circle no further no less
Attached Files
.png
yellow circle.png
Size: 649.12 KB / Downloads: 27
CitaroFavourite
29 Oct 2013, 10:47 pm #17

this was where i was when i took the photo in that yellow circle no further no less

Attached Files
.png
yellow circle.png
Size: 649.12 KB / Downloads: 27

29 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm #18
If you were there. Then you were tresspassing.

Rapidsnap
29 Oct 2013, 10:48 pm #18

If you were there. Then you were tresspassing.

29 Oct 2013, 10:52 pm #19
[attachment=4801]

As show by the aerial photo. I have marked the depot boundary lines. Go beyond the yellow lines then you are tresspassing in the depot.

No doubt many others would agree with me on that matter. Those have been the boundary lines for many years.

Rapidsnap
29 Oct 2013, 10:52 pm #19

[attachment=4801]

As show by the aerial photo. I have marked the depot boundary lines. Go beyond the yellow lines then you are tresspassing in the depot.

No doubt many others would agree with me on that matter. Those have been the boundary lines for many years.

tyresmoke

29 Oct 2013, 10:53 pm #20
Mod Note: Time for this conversation to be put to bed now guys... if you want to continue the conversation please take it to the PM system.

Please can we get back to the topic of Go North East fleet now, and not about a specific incident...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
29 Oct 2013, 10:53 pm #20

Mod Note: Time for this conversation to be put to bed now guys... if you want to continue the conversation please take it to the PM system.

Please can we get back to the topic of Go North East fleet now, and not about a specific incident...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Pages (19): 1 2 319 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average