North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: football - Malarkey - 16 Aug 2014

(16 Aug 2014, 12:39 pm)Michael Hes a spitter haha

Dirty Bugger either way, Celtic won 6-1 in the end, I will be watching Arsenal vs Crystal Palace at 17:30.

RE: football - Andreos1 - 18 Aug 2014

The guy who used to read the football scores has died.
Recognised his voice straight away, from the short clip of Grandstand someone had put on twitter.

The league tables are interesting too!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BacAMHc7Bl0

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 18 Aug 2014

(18 Aug 2014, 7:01 pm)Andreos Constantopolous The guy who used to read the football scores has died.
Recognised his voice straight away, from the short clip of Grandstand someone had put on twitter.

The league tables are interesting too!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BacAMHc7Bl0

Nottingham Forest up there, of course we all know what happened at Wimbledon, been tough for Luton, Sunderland top of what is now League 1, and seeing teams like Scarborough and Newport and Maidstone in the National Division Tables...To think Darlington v Scarborough was a 4th Division and this season it will be a fixture in the Northern Premier League Division 1 North, 4/5 divisions below League 2

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Michael - 24 Aug 2014

Good point today, Sunderland played really well

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Michael - 24 Aug 2014

The way he says Alan Pardew because of hes american accent haha!

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 24 Aug 2014

I just posted it in anything and everything, shoulda come here instead lol

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 26 Aug 2014

Franchise FC are beating Manure 1-0...

Van Gaal not having a good start [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

TO A NICER CLUB IT COULDN'T HAPPEN

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 26 Aug 2014

2-0 MK Dons as I was writing the last message [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - mb134 - 26 Aug 2014

(26 Aug 2014, 8:23 pm)marxistafozzski 2-0 MK Dons as I was writing the last message [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Michael - 26 Aug 2014

(26 Aug 2014, 8:30 pm)mb134 3...

Good, wonder of the man u fans want him out yet?

Proves they didnt give moyes time...

Re: RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 26 Aug 2014

(26 Aug 2014, 8:30 pm)mb134 3...

Could have been 4 if MK got the penalty earlier on

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - mb134 - 26 Aug 2014

(26 Aug 2014, 8:33 pm)Michael Good, wonder of the man u fans want him out yet?

Proves they didnt give moyes time...
I didnt particularly like Man U in the first place, but I felt their treatment towards Moyes was unfair, meanwhile being a bit disrespectful to Sir Alex, without whom they wouldn't be the club they are today. Now want nothing more than to see them go through what people in the North East have had to support

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Michael - 26 Aug 2014

(26 Aug 2014, 8:36 pm)mb134 I didnt particularly like Man U in the first place, but I felt their treatment towards Moyes was unfair, meanwhile being a bit disrespectful to Sir Alex, without whom they wouldn't be the club they are today. Now want nothing more than to see them go through what people in the North East have had to support

Neither do i, sir alex left man u with a squad which has aged, he didnt replace anyone, hemce why they are struggling, of course the new system they are playing doesnt help at all.
Way they playing atm.. i dont see them in europe again this season...

4 fucking nil

(26 Aug 2014, 8:43 pm)marxistafozzski 4 fucking nil

Fucking get in hahahahahaha

Your getting sacked in the morning!

The look on Bobby Charltons face says it all [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

(26 Aug 2014, 8:43 pm)marxistafozzski 4 fucking nil
Hahahahahaha
Makes me feel better that we only beat Gillingham with an own goal tbh

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Adrian - 26 Aug 2014

He's put a team out there with no intention of winning, but instead, to try and match the opposition like for like. Unfortunately for LVG it's gone completely wrong. When I first seen the team, I was expecting a 1-0 defeat, perhaps after ET or penalties.

I wouldn't take too much from it, as it's not the first team that's been hammered tonight, but the squad are inevitably going to suffer from this!

(26 Aug 2014, 8:50 pm)aureolin He's put a team out there with no intention of winning, but instead, to try and match the opposition like for like. Unfortunately for LVG it's gone completely wrong. When I first seen the team, I was expecting a 1-0 defeat, perhaps after ET or penalties.

I wouldn't take too much from it, as it's not the first team that's been hammered tonight, but the squad are inevitably going to suffer from this!
He's been naive in my opinion, Man Utd can't defeat anyone by being Man Utd any more and by the look of that defensive line-up (except De Gea) he thought they could. Everyone can now see how good Sir Alex was, making Championship standard players Prem title winners...

Re: RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 26 Aug 2014

(26 Aug 2014, 8:50 pm)aureolin He's put a team out there with no intention of winning, but instead, to try and match the opposition like for like. Unfortunately for LVG it's gone completely wrong. When I first seen the team, I was expecting a 1-0 defeat, perhaps after ET or penalties.

Man Utds stiffs should on paper beat MK Dons...

Tonight hasn't just backfired, a A-Bomb has gone off right in front of him...As they were saying earlier on the commentary 10 changes will more than likely be made come Saturday...

That result has made my night Wink