North East Buses
Trespassing - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Off-topic bus chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Trespassing (/showthread.php?tid=1086)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Trespassing - R852 PRG - 07 Jun 2014

(07 Jun 2014, 4:01 pm)marxistafozzski That made chuckle, making bombs Big Grin

What kind of bomb maker would make a bomb in a bus station, if you were to bomb the bus station you make it first and take it with you Big Grin

A bit of an extreme statement to make, who did he think you were, Al-Qaeda in Sunderland Big Grin

You ain't a card carrying member of the FPF by any chance, are you, that would rouse anyone's suspicions ;-) Tongue

Al-Qaeda in Sunderland haha - sounds like a bus company! Tongue

RE: Trespassing - DanPicken - 07 Jun 2014

(07 Jun 2014, 3:44 pm)Tom Yeah Smile - Just testing out my new camera, and it takes decent photos. I will post the one I was able to take later.

didn't go out apart from shopping for my mam

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 07 Jun 2014

(07 Jun 2014, 3:25 pm)Tom Got told in Park Lane today that I couldn't take photos in case I was bomb making, rudely too.

Bomb making well I know your not a terrorist and we can rule ya out for the worlds most wanted terrorist nexus told me that years ago am like am not a terrorist but put it this way Nexus I cannot be bothered to reason with anymore I gave up on them

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 07 Jun 2014

(07 Jun 2014, 5:14 pm)danpick didn't go out apart from shopping for my mam

I was in Newcastle today saw a few oddities and my mum works with yours

RE: Trespassing - MurdnunoC - 07 Jun 2014

Is it not possible to take photos opposite the Interchange on Stockton Road as buses are leaving?

RE: Trespassing - Rapidsnap - 07 Jun 2014

I've taken photos at the West End of the Interchange next to Stockton Road, and I've yet to get told to move from there.

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 08 Jun 2014

I rarely go to Middlesbrough hate it there last time I was there my privacy was invaded while on X10 to Heworth on Facebook that was last year around June/July time I would rather photograph buses in nearby Stockton

RE: Trespassing - Dan - 28 Jun 2014

Just had my first telling off for taking photos in a bus station, even though my camera was turned off!

Was in Gateshead Interchange on the corner in between the X66 stand and Citylink stand, camera round my neck and turned off, and the guy who is always in Gateshead Interchange came up to me and said "You're not taking photos of buses, are you?" and I said "Not at the moment", to which the Nexus supervisor said "You can go to either of those corners to take photos because that's outside of the Interchange... But under no circumstances can you take photos within the Interchange".

I was going to argue and ask him where the evidence of this rule is within the Interchange, but as I'm still half asleep, I just left it...

RE: Trespassing - MurdnunoC - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 7:17 am)Dan Just had my first telling off for taking photos in a bus station, even though my camera was turned off!

Was in Gateshead Interchange on the corner in between the X66 stand and Citylink stand, camera round my neck and turned off, and the guy who is always in Gateshead Interchange came up to me and said "You're not taking photos of buses, are you?" and I said "Not at the moment", to which the Nexus supervisor said "You can go to either of those corners to take photos because that's outside of the Interchange... But under no circumstances can you take photos within the Interchange".

I was going to argue and ask him where the evidence of this rule is within the Interchange, but as I'm still half asleep, I just left it...

You should consider submitting an FOI request requesting Nexus to provide evidence of this rule in an attempt to clarify policy pertaining to photography in bus stations.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/nexus

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 7:17 am)Dan Just had my first telling off for taking photos in a bus station, even though my camera was turned off!

It's probs David Archbold causing trouble again to tell ya the truth I do not like him he is always causing trouble for me and the rest of us you should complain to nexus I've tried but get no response from there nexus have been causing issues for everyone so you are not alone in the dark

Re: RE: Trespassing - Dan - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 9:31 am)Racer_Experience It's probs David Archbold causing trouble again to tell ya the truth I do not like him he is always causing trouble for me and the rest of us you should complain to nexus I've tried but get no response from there nexus have been causing issues for everyone so you are not alone in the dark
Aye, that was him!

RE: Trespassing - Adrian - 28 Jun 2014

I bet he wasn't as sharp to challenge all the folk smoking round the Interchange?

Re: RE: Trespassing - Dan - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 9:43 am)aureolin I bet he wasn't as sharp to challenge all the folk smoking round the Interchange?
Didn't bother saying owt to the bloke who was pissed running around on the road of the bus station - so I'd assume if there were people smoking, he wouldn't have said owt to them either!

Re: RE: Trespassing - MrFozz - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 9:45 am)Dan Didn't bother saying owt to the bloke who was pissed running around on the road of the bus station - so I'd assume if there were people smoking, he wouldn't have said owt to them either!

He would a probably got lip back off the pisshead

RE: Trespassing - Tom - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 9:48 am)marxistafozzski He would a probably got lip back off the pisshead

I don't get the problem they have with it?

(28 Jun 2014, 9:50 am)Tom I don't get the problem they have with it?

With what...cheeky pissheads or us taking photos [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

RE: Trespassing - Diamond One - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 9:32 am)Dan Aye, that was him!

I do not know why he is still with Nexus in the 1st place I complained more than once about him but nowt has been said if he had of still worked at his former job aka Go North East they would have delt with it by now you should complain that david is being horrible towards ya and the rest of the bus community including me even once I was talking to a pal of mine he tried to rudely try to talk to me then when I was talking to a A-Line driver the same now I wish that David would pack up his stuff and leave Nexus his terrorising has caused everyone problems

(28 Jun 2014, 9:59 am)Racer_Experience I do not know why he is still with Nexus in the 1st place I complained more than once about him but nowt has been said if he had of still worked at his former job aka Go North East they would have delt with it by now you should complain that david is being horrible towards ya and the rest of the bus community including me even once I was talking to a pal of mine he tried to rudely try to talk to me then when I was talking to a A-Line driver the same now I wish that David would pack up his stuff and leave Nexus his terrorising has caused everyone problems

I am gonna have to pay a visit to Gateshead sometime soon, see if this guy says owt to me, sounds like a reet bell-end

RE: Trespassing - Tom - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 9:50 am)marxistafozzski With what...cheeky pissheads or us taking photos [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Well I am well against pissheads Wink

RE: Trespassing - Adrian - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 10:13 am)marxistafozzski I am gonna have to pay a visit to Gateshead sometime soon, see if this guy says owt to me, sounds like a reet bell-end

Lets all go and stand there with cameras round our neck but not take any photos. Big Grin