North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 14 May 2015

What the eff is serving-sys????

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 14 May 2015

Well getting the X35 was a mistake, stuck in terrible traffic due to temporary traffic lights.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 2:58 pm)Jimmi Well getting the X35 was a mistake.

Fixed.

Getting the X35 is a mistake. Any reason why is almost redundant. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 3:07 pm)MurdnunoC Fixed.

Getting the X35 is a mistake. Any reason why is almost redundant. 
Was about 10 minutes late when it arrived in Peterlee then ended up even later due to roadworks near Blackhall? Then we got treated to a trip right round Hartlepool Marina presumably to miss out Victoria Road to make up some time, the X35 goes via Victoria Road in both directions I think? May be wrong.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Andreos1 - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 3:33 pm)Jimmi Was about 10 minutes late when it arrived in Peterlee then ended up even later due to roadworks near Blackhall? Then we got treated to a trip right round Hartlepool Marina presumably to miss out Victoria Road to make up some time, the X35 goes via Victoria Road in both directions I think? May be wrong.

Aye, it spins round outside the retail parks. In via Raby Road, town centre, Marina/retail parks and reverse.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 3:40 pm)Andreos1 Aye, it spins round outside the retail parks. In via Raby Road, town centre, Marina/retail parks and reverse.
Never got the X35 to Hartlepool today so wasn't sure which way it would go.

I've used various different ways of getting into Hartlepool in the past including:
1 Middlesbrough
23 Peterlee
33/8A Newton Aycliffe/Ferryhill
36 Middlesbrough / Stockton
Even used the Pygalls 230 from Sunderland once.

(14 May 2015, 3:58 pm)Jimmi Never got the X35 to Hartlepool today so wasn't sure which way it would go.

I've used various different ways of getting into Hartlepool in the past including:
1 Middlesbrough
23 Peterlee
33/8A Newton Aycliffe/Ferryhill
36 Middlesbrough / Stockton
Even used the Pygalls 230 from Sunderland once.

There is a pretty much standard way buses passing Hartlepool Hospital go. All via Raby Road. So when you got the 23, the X35 should have gone the same way.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Kuyoyo - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 4:02 pm)Andreos1 There is a pretty much standard way buses passing Hartlepool Hospital go. All via Raby Road. So when you got the 23, the X35 should have gone the same way.

23 goes via Kings Oswy Drive and doesn't actually serve Hartlepool Hospital

(14 May 2015, 4:11 pm)Kuyoyo 23 goes via Kings Oswy Drive and doesn't actually serve Hartlepool Hospital

And then Winterbottom Avenue (running behind the hospital?) and Raby Road...

Should have been more clearer - some run behind the hospital, some run in front of the hospital - but those passing the hospital (in front or behind), all go a pretty much standard way via Raby Road etc

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - S813 FVK - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 4:16 pm)Andreos1 And then Winterbottom Avenue (running behind the hospital?) and Raby Road...

Should have been more clearer - some run behind the hospital, some run in front of the hospital - but those passing the hospital (in front or behind), all go a pretty much standard way via Raby Road etc

The 23 route around the Hospital is displayed below. There are no stops on Warren Road (left at the end of Winterbottom Avenue) and the next one after the end of Winterbottom Avenue is on Davison drive vice versa.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 14 May 2015

Sometimes i don't know why i bother.....

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 14 May 2015

The bloody 82 and Northside Estate!!!!!!!! It took the President nearly 5 minuets to get up the bank!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 15 May 2015

Well, I still feel terrible (after 12 hours sleep), and my first exam is in a matter of hours.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 15 May 2015

Smoking in confined public areas.

Currently waiting for a taxi outside Tesco with several people having tabs surrounding me.

The smell and smoke makes me want to hurl.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 15 May 2015

(15 May 2015, 4:15 pm)Jimmi Smoking in confined public areas.

Currently waiting for a taxi outside Tesco with several people having tabs surrounding me.

The smell and smoke makes me want to hurl.

It's disgusting. I've got absolutely nowt against people smoking, as long as it isn't done in a way that it gets on my lungs or in my way. I hate the constant litter of cigarette butts around doorways too. 

It's funny to think that 8 years ago people were smoking in pubs and clubs. It was lifting the way that smoke used to linger on your clothes, and it was that bad in some places it would make your eyes water. Some time before that, people were still smoking in shopping centres. I remember the Galleries being full of smokers.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 15 May 2015

(15 May 2015, 6:13 pm)aureolin It's disgusting. I've got absolutely nowt against people smoking, as long as it isn't done in a way that it gets on my lungs or in my way. I hate the constant litter of cigarette butts around doorways too. 

It's funny to think that 8 years ago people were smoking in pubs and clubs. It was lifting the way that smoke used to linger on your clothes, and it was that bad in some places it would make your eyes water. Some time before that, people were still smoking in shopping centres. I remember the Galleries being full of smokers.

Not that anyone tends to take any notice of the signs, but I'm glad the decision was made to even make it illegal to smoke in bus shelters. I can't stand the smell of smoke, but I don't tend to care as much about them visually.

I hate how it lingers on a smoker's clothes and they end up sitting next to you on a bus or train, so it still all ends up passing on.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - mb134 - 15 May 2015

(15 May 2015, 4:06 am)Dan Well, I still feel terrible (after 12 hours sleep), and my first exam is in a matter of hours.

How'd it go? Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 15 May 2015

(15 May 2015, 6:25 pm)Dan Not that anyone tends to take any notice of the signs, but I'm glad the decision was made to even make it illegal to smoke in bus shelters. I can't stand the smell of smoke, but I don't tend to care as much about them visually.

I hate how it lingers on a smoker's clothes and they end up sitting next to you on a bus or train, so it still all ends up passing on.
It's horrid. Durham bus station entrance is really bad for it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 15 May 2015

(15 May 2015, 8:57 pm)aureolin It's horrid. Durham bus station entrance is really bad for it.
Hate that entrance because of all the people congrating around there smoking, especially annoying if the queue for the 7 stretches outside of the bus station which it sometimes can do.

It's also bad if you are waiting for a bus on stand A as you have people stood right next to the doors so on a windy day not only do you have the smoke blown in your face you also freeze to death.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 16 May 2015

Woke up and iv'e completely lost my voice. -.-

Better be back for Monday, i have a presentation for uni to do!