North East Buses
Wrestling - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Wrestling (/showthread.php?tid=569)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Wrestling - MurdnunoC - 18 Aug 2014

(18 Aug 2014, 9:57 am)marxistafozzski They look like tough girls...

No shit.

Ronda Rousey, leader and self-proclaimed 'Ric Flair of the 4HW', has headlined two UFC PPV's this year. Unlike WWE, UFC now treat their women competitors as a big deal (although this hasn't always been the case).

Here's her last fight - a sixteen second win over Alexis Davis.

Re: RE: Wrestling - MrFozz - 18 Aug 2014

(18 Aug 2014, 11:06 am)AdamY No shit.

Ronda Rousey, leader and self-proclaimed 'Ric Flair of the 4HW', has headlined two UFC PPV's this year. Unlike WWE, UFC now treat their women competitors as a big deal (although this hasn't always been the case).

Kinda girl I would prefer to keep sweet rather than piss off...

Would love to see WWE bring some of these girls in some day, make the divas division good, don't get me wrong I like AJ Lee and I'm a perv for Paige, but some good genuine fighters would shake up the Divas division Big Grin

RE: Wrestling - Half Pint - 18 Aug 2014

(18 Aug 2014, 11:06 am)AdamY No shit.

Last time WWE took the Women's division seriously was Lita, Trish, Stacey, Victoria. Best women's action from the top 2 comes from the Knockouts in TNA, women who aren't just looks but can put an actual match on.

RE: Wrestling - Malarkey - 18 Aug 2014

(18 Aug 2014, 8:36 am)AdamY I won't ruin it for anyone but the Brock/Cena main event at Summerslam last night was everything it should have been.

I also loved how Stephanie McMahon acknowledged MMA's Four Horsewomen who were sat at ringside by flashing them the hand-signal. They are all wrestling fans and I hope we see them transition from MMA to wrestling some day when their respective fighting careers draw to a close.

Lesnar
16 German Suplexs
Several Knees to the Ribs
Half a Dozen Punches to the Face and Body
2 F5's

Cena
2 Flurries of Punches
1 AA
1 STFU

That what I can recall anyway, thing is who can actually challenge Lesnar for the Title at Night of Champions in 5 Weeks, as hope it won't be Cena vs Lesnar III, As again it'll be so Predictable, I'm hoping Batista comes back, although he isn't due back for another month or 2.

Didn't think much of the Brie vs Steph Match to be Honest, other than Steph renaming her Variation of the Pedigree to "The Slut Drop".

I personally thought Rollins vs Ambrose stole the show, the match was just awesome, although I do feel WWE slipped up on the Stipulation of Match, I think the MiTB Contract should of been up for Grabs. Otherwise I thought it was a rather good PPV.

(18 Aug 2014, 11:32 am)marxistafozzski Kinda girl I would prefer to keep sweet rather than piss off...

Would love to see WWE bring some of these girls in some day, make the divas division good, don't get me wrong I like AJ Lee and I'm a perv for Paige, but some good genuine fighters would shake up the Divas division Big Grin

They had the opportunity to make the Women's division interesting back in 1995 when Bull Nakano, Aja Kong, Kyoko Inoue and All Japan Women wrestlers were booked with the company.

It appears that Bully Ray is leaving TNA having said his goodbyes to the TNA locker-room over the weekend.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/100-tna/38519-bully-ray-leaving-tna

It doesn't bode well when probably your top star decides to walk. I think this is a sign that TNA is probably finished within the next month or so.

(18 Aug 2014, 5:09 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Lesnar
16 German Suplexs
Several Knees to the Ribs
Half a Dozen Punches to the Face and Body
2 F5's

Cena
2 Flurries of Punches
1 AA
1 STFU

That what I can recall anyway, thing is who can actually challenge Lesnar for the Title at Night of Champions in 5 Weeks, as hope it won't be Cena vs Lesnar III, As again it'll be so Predictable, I'm hoping Batista comes back, although he isn't due back for another month or 2.

Didn't think much of the Brie vs Steph Match to be Honest, other than Steph renaming her Variation of the Pedigree to "The Slut Drop".

I personally thought Rollins vs Ambrose stole the show, the match was just awesome, although I do feel WWE slipped up on the Stipulation of Match, I think the MiTB Contract should of been up for Grabs. Otherwise I thought it was a rather good PPV.

A few people have said the briefcase should have been up for grabs, was it the best stipulation, probably not, but it was not the worst, I loved Ambrose's high flying when he wiped out everybody out, I think Ambrose is a better prospect than Rollins, think you also said so in the PM to me.

I looked up Scarlett Bordeaux btw, she is nice, but I am all for Paige I'm afraid, I'm sticking by that...

[Image: paige5.gif]

That is a fine arse

(18 Aug 2014, 5:24 pm)marxistafozzski A few people have said the briefcase should have been up for grabs, was it the best stipulation, probably not, but it was not the worst, I loved Ambrose's high flying when he wiped out everybody out, I think Ambrose is a better prospect than Rollins, think you also said so in the PM to me.

I looked up Scarlett Bordeaux btw, she is nice, but I am all for Paige I'm afraid, I'm sticking by that...

[Image: paige5.gif]

That is a fine arse

Lawler agrees!

[Image: Lawler_creep.png]

(18 Aug 2014, 5:30 pm)AdamY Lawler agrees!

[Image: Lawler_creep.png]

Lawler is a dirty old man [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
[Image: adxoU.gif]

Rey Mysterio appeared in a video segment at AAA's Triplemania 12 on Saturday night announcing he'd be back soon.

Alberto del Rio also appeared attacking El Hijo del Perro Aguayo after the main-event. He is being positioned as the company's top babyface. It'll be interesting to see how Mysteziz, the former Sin Cara, is booked as he currently occupies a similar position on the card.

Now that most of the Latinos have gone, I have a feeling that WWE will be bringing up Kalisto from developmental very soon.

RE: Wrestling - MurdnunoC - 22 Aug 2014

The Spirit Squad (well, three members: Johnny, Mikey & Kenny) reunite for Chikara's 2014 King of Trios tournament.

[Image: KOT14-a.jpg]

Should be fun!

RE: Wrestling - Malarkey - 29 Aug 2014

Sitting watch the Attitude Era DVD, Hardcore 24-7 with the Hardcore Title looks highly entertaining, think WWE should bring it back.

Re: RE: Wrestling - MrFozz - 29 Aug 2014

(29 Aug 2014, 4:59 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Sitting watch the Attitude Era DVD, Hardcore 24-7 with the Hardcore Title looks highly entertaining, think WWE should bring it back.

That 24-7 rule was the stupidest thing ever, so stupid it actually became funny, Crash Holly(R.I.P) would lose it in places like the Airport or when he was asleep or absurd situations in which the title would change hands in one night...My favourite HC Title Defense was when Bulldog won it from Crash in London in about 2001 or 2002, Crash had been going on about how he could not find a game Brit to fight him for it and all of a sudden Davey Boy comes out.

As for bringing the HC Strap back, I can't see it anytime soon as the WWE product is now PG so I don't know if a Hardcore Division could be added to a PG production...

RE: Wrestling - Malarkey - 05 Sep 2014

Just spotted this on wwe.com, have to say the Brock/Heyman and Khali/Hornswoggle ones made me Laugh the most.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstar-face-swaps

Re: RE: Wrestling - MrFozz - 06 Sep 2014

(05 Sep 2014, 8:26 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Just spotted this on wwe.com, have to say the Brock/Heyman and Khali/Hornswoggle ones made me Laugh the most.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/superstar-face-swaps
Thats hilarious Brock Heyman and Paul Lesnar lmao

RE: Wrestling - Malarkey - 16 Sep 2014

Former Germany Goalkeeper considering offer from WWE.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/16/tim-wiese-germany-goalkeeper-wwe-wrestling-offer

RE: Wrestling - MurdnunoC - 16 Sep 2014

Another goalkeeper?!

They already have the former Crewe, Port Vale and Burton Albion keeper, Stuart Tomlinson, on their books in developmental. 

Re: RE: Wrestling - MrFozz - 16 Sep 2014

(16 Sep 2014, 5:24 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Former Germany Goalkeeper considering offer from WWE.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/16/tim-wiese-germany-goalkeeper-wwe-wrestling-offer
Hope it works out for him, going by that report WWE have big plans for Deutschland

RE: Wrestling - MurdnunoC - 17 Sep 2014

I don't know much about Tim Wiese but according to Wikipedia he's 6 ft 4 in. Because he has some element of fame attached (in Germany at least), I'd say he has a pretty good chance of making past developmental if he did sign. 

RE: Wrestling - Malarkey - 17 Sep 2014

Seen this Advertised on a Vacant Shop Window in South Shields this Afternoon, Thought it maybe of Interest also note Finlay is Part of the LDN Roster, whether he is scheduled to appear or not, I don't know as i thought he was working as an Agent for WWE, Well he was up until a week gone Monday, as I am sure he appeared in the Larry King/Bella Twins Segment along with another Segment a few weeks ago.

[attachment=5917]

RE: Wrestling - MurdnunoC - 17 Sep 2014

LDN are pretty decent. They used to have a television show on TWC (remember that anyone?) and have gradually increased their fanbase to the point where they're now touring the UK instead of just London and its hinterlands. They've ran the Customs House before so I assume it must have been a good turnout.

I'm half tempted to go.