North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 20 Nov 2014

(20 Nov 2014, 6:32 pm)danpick https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=741707359243687&set=vb.100978706649892&type=2&theater

Girl in my school.

Very generous of her to do such a thing. Smile

I'm telling you now, none of the girls in my school would do that!

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 20 Nov 2014

(20 Nov 2014, 7:02 pm)Marcus Very generous of her to do such a thing. Smile

I'm telling you now, none of the girls in my school would do that!
The video was talking of boxing day dips, I fancy doing one, been saying that since 1999 lol

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 20 Nov 2014

Such a brave young lass. 

Anyone got her Just Giving link? May be worth sticking it on here, as I'm sure people may wish to donate.

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 20 Nov 2014

(20 Nov 2014, 7:28 pm)aureolin Such a brave young lass. 

Anyone got her Just Giving link? May be worth sticking it on here, as I'm sure people may wish to donate.
https://www.justgiving.com/alexandra-turner1

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 21 Nov 2014

Watching Jeremy Kyle show is the program now a comedy show only I cannot stop laughing at this show could have been better aka Jerry Springer show his phrase is "Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry"

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 22 Nov 2014

I'm on 16833 right now, so that! And I got a photo!

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 22 Nov 2014

(22 Nov 2014, 1:44 pm)aureolin I'm on 16833 right now, so that! And I got a photo!
And I'm sitting next to you!

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 22 Nov 2014

(22 Nov 2014, 1:47 pm)Dan And I'm sitting next to you!
At least it's not big lugs watching me!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 22 Nov 2014

(22 Nov 2014, 1:52 pm)aureolin At least it's not big lugs watching me!

Whats made me happy today? That comment!! Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 22 Nov 2014

Anyway, got my Steven Knight Media books and 5 postcards in the post today! Pretty chuffed, all very informative, and will be a nice little addition to the collection!

Re: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 24 Nov 2014

Showing Malarkey how to do Panoramic Pictures on his phone

#NEBHashtags
#Malarkeyspanoramas

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 25 Nov 2014

Been in a piss poor mood recently where even the smallest of things have been getting right on my nerves, but I'm delighted to say that I have a 'happy' post today... My second English lesson of the day (which would have started now) was cancelled as the teacher is off and Sixth Formers are expected to do the work which would have been set during the lesson independently instead.

I went home at 10:15am, and already having a big dinner. Mmmm..!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Tom - 27 Nov 2014

How quick this week has went...
Can't believe it's nearly the weekend!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 27 Nov 2014

(27 Nov 2014, 7:16 pm)Tom How quick this week has went...

Tell me about it! The last few have been like that too.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 27 Nov 2014

(27 Nov 2014, 7:16 pm)Tom How quick this week has went...

Yeah, it's gone pretty quick for me too. It's felt like I've had little to no time to myself on evenings this week, but thankfully, I haven't had a great deal of homework.

Off-timetable all morning tomorrow, but then I've got to endure an hour of English from 15:00 until 16:00. That lesson always drags.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 27 Nov 2014

Even I have had a decent week, despite a few annoyances.

Tomorrow I am going to do some Christmas shopping in the MetroCentre and Newcastle and possibly get a few MAX X14/X15/X18 photos whilst I'm in Newcastle.

Also will be Christmas shopping in Middlesbrough on Sunday, I just hope it isn't too busy especially in Middlesbrough as it is also the Christmas light switch on.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 27 Nov 2014

(27 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm)Jimmi Even I have had a decent week, despite a few annoyances.

Tomorrow I am going to do some Christmas shopping in the MetroCentre and Newcastle and possibly get a few MAX X14/X15/X18 photos whilst I'm in Newcastle.

Also will be Christmas shopping in Middlesbrough on Sunday, I just hope it isn't too busy especially in Middlesbrough as it is also the Christmas light switch on.

Good luck with that on a Friday! Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 27 Nov 2014

Good luck with that on a Friday!
Aye, it's Black Friday tomorrow and I imagine some places will have sales on.

I'm going pretty early so hopefully things won't be to bad, I can usually get round the MetroCentre in around 90 minutes (30 minutes of that time is spent in HMV)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 27 Nov 2014

(27 Nov 2014, 8:03 pm)Jimmi Aye, it's Black Friday tomorrow and I imagine some places will have sales on.

I'm going pretty early so hopefully things won't be to bad, I can usually get round the MetroCentre in around 90 minutes (30 minutes of that time is spent in HMV)

I'm hoping to get a PS4, along with a few games for a cheapish price! 

At placement tomorrow for my uni course though Undecided 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 27 Nov 2014

Now in laughter mode thanks to a comment on my 6018 photo on flickr that I took yesterday this flickr user said was this repainted how dumb is that obviously it is