You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Whats made you happy today?
(20 Nov 2014, 7:02 pm)Marcus wrote Very generous of her to do such a thing. Smile

I'm telling you now, none of the girls in my school would do that!
The video was talking of boxing day dips, I fancy doing one, been saying that since 1999 lol
RE: Whats made you happy today?
Watching Jeremy Kyle show is the program now a comedy show only I cannot stop laughing at this show could have been better aka Jerry Springer show his phrase is "Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry"
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Site Administrator
(22 Nov 2014, 1:44 pm)aureolin wrote I'm on 16833 right now, so that! And I got a photo!
And I'm sitting next to you!
Site Administrator
Been in a piss poor mood recently where even the smallest of things have been getting right on my nerves, but I'm delighted to say that I have a 'happy' post today... My second English lesson of the day (which would have started now) was cancelled as the teacher is off and Sixth Formers are expected to do the work which would have been set during the lesson independently instead.

I went home at 10:15am, and already having a big dinner. Mmmm..!
Site Administrator
(27 Nov 2014, 7:16 pm)Tom wrote How quick this week has went...
Can't believe it's nearly the weekend!

Yeah, it's gone pretty quick for me too. It's felt like I've had little to no time to myself on evenings this week, but thankfully, I haven't had a great deal of homework.

Off-timetable all morning tomorrow, but then I've got to endure an hour of English from 15:00 until 16:00. That lesson always drags.
Even I have had a decent week, despite a few annoyances.

Tomorrow I am going to do some Christmas shopping in the MetroCentre and Newcastle and possibly get a few MAX X14/X15/X18 photos whilst I'm in Newcastle.

Also will be Christmas shopping in Middlesbrough on Sunday, I just hope it isn't too busy especially in Middlesbrough as it is also the Christmas light switch on.
(27 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm)Jimmi wrote Even I have had a decent week, despite a few annoyances.

Tomorrow I am going to do some Christmas shopping in the MetroCentre and Newcastle and possibly get a few MAX X14/X15/X18 photos whilst I'm in Newcastle.

Also will be Christmas shopping in Middlesbrough on Sunday, I just hope it isn't too busy especially in Middlesbrough as it is also the Christmas light switch on.

Good luck with that on a Friday! Big Grin
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Good luck with that on a Friday!
Aye, it's Black Friday tomorrow and I imagine some places will have sales on.

I'm going pretty early so hopefully things won't be to bad, I can usually get round the MetroCentre in around 90 minutes (30 minutes of that time is spent in HMV)
(27 Nov 2014, 8:03 pm)Jimmi wrote Aye, it's Black Friday tomorrow and I imagine some places will have sales on.

I'm going pretty early so hopefully things won't be to bad, I can usually get round the MetroCentre in around 90 minutes (30 minutes of that time is spent in HMV)

I'm hoping to get a PS4, along with a few games for a cheapish price! 

At placement tomorrow for my uni course though Undecided 
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Now in laughter mode thanks to a comment on my 6018 photo on flickr that I took yesterday this flickr user said was this repainted how dumb is that obviously it is
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(27 Nov 2014, 8:08 pm)Michael wrote I'm hoping to get a PS4, along with a few games for a cheapish price! 

At placement tomorrow for my uni course though Undecided 

I'm really tempted to buy a PS4, but I probably shouldn't! Smile
Got a PS4 and Little Big Planet also got... Get Last of Us Remastered (Full Game Download) for Free, all for £300 on Amazon =D! 

Waiting for GTA 5 to come down in price and i'm good, not opening it till Christmas though!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(27 Nov 2014, 7:55 pm)Jimmi wrote Even I have had a decent week, despite a few annoyances.

Most of the roads in the town centre are closed from 1430-1800 for the Reindeer parade too. Glad I am off! Off to York for the coaches for St Nicholas Fayre

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Marxista Fozzski

Praise the Lord, given your annoyence to various things, I never thought I would see the word happy in your posts Big Grin

I am happy that my mother is out of hospital after surgery yesterday Big Grin
Took advantage of GNE's M-Ticket promotion, and got a few 3+ zone Buzzfares for £6.90 each. Not bad, when it's the same price as a Day Rover, and gives me the scope to go further afield without an Explorer! Smile
Uni have given me a new toy to play with.... The HTC One M8. I only have it until the end of the year (to test my team's mobile app), but I shall by using it as my everyday phone until then Big Grin .