Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2020

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2020

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2020

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Pages (6) Previous 1 2 3 46 Next
cbma06

12 Jan 2020, 8:55 pm #41
(12 Jan 2020, 8:43 pm)OrangeArrow49 Due to competition regulations, I don't see how it would be possible to sell the whole of the bus side to one buyer...

Yes, I though DB were not selling it now, shame. They hardly invest much to improve their bus network...

Do you read the NEB Threads?, there were links in the thread about DB changing there minds, if I remember there was a foreign buyer but their valuation on the company was hell of a lot less than DB wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbma06
12 Jan 2020, 8:55 pm #41

(12 Jan 2020, 8:43 pm)OrangeArrow49 Due to competition regulations, I don't see how it would be possible to sell the whole of the bus side to one buyer...

Yes, I though DB were not selling it now, shame. They hardly invest much to improve their bus network...

Do you read the NEB Threads?, there were links in the thread about DB changing there minds, if I remember there was a foreign buyer but their valuation on the company was hell of a lot less than DB wanted.

12 Jan 2020, 9:01 pm #42
(12 Jan 2020, 8:55 pm)cbma06 Do you read the NEB Threads?, there were links in the thread about DB changing there minds, if I remember there was a foreign buyer but their valuation on the company was hell of a lot less than DB wanted.

Certainly do! I thought DB had changes their minds, but only for now, and not forever. I was interested who could buy them as surely Go-Ahead and Busways couldn't because of competition regulations. 

I was not aware their was a potential buyer. DB clearly overestimated the value of Arriva. Selling it would be in the best interests of Arriva/their passengers. 

Admittedly, I have disliked Arriva for a long time, so would love to see them go and I read the Arrive threads far less than all the other threads.
OrangeArrow49
12 Jan 2020, 9:01 pm #42

(12 Jan 2020, 8:55 pm)cbma06 Do you read the NEB Threads?, there were links in the thread about DB changing there minds, if I remember there was a foreign buyer but their valuation on the company was hell of a lot less than DB wanted.

Certainly do! I thought DB had changes their minds, but only for now, and not forever. I was interested who could buy them as surely Go-Ahead and Busways couldn't because of competition regulations. 

I was not aware their was a potential buyer. DB clearly overestimated the value of Arriva. Selling it would be in the best interests of Arriva/their passengers. 

Admittedly, I have disliked Arriva for a long time, so would love to see them go and I read the Arrive threads far less than all the other threads.

cbma06

12 Jan 2020, 9:09 pm #43
(12 Jan 2020, 9:01 pm)OrangeArrow49 Certainly do! I thought DB had changes their minds, but only for now, and not forever. I was interested who could buy them as surely Go-Ahead and Busways couldn't because of competition regulations. 

DB not going to let Arriva Bus side go to cheap as DB are raking in the cash from fare paying customers to fund there own transport infrastructure in there own country, this is why there have one of the best transport systems than the UK.

cbma06
12 Jan 2020, 9:09 pm #43

(12 Jan 2020, 9:01 pm)OrangeArrow49 Certainly do! I thought DB had changes their minds, but only for now, and not forever. I was interested who could buy them as surely Go-Ahead and Busways couldn't because of competition regulations. 

DB not going to let Arriva Bus side go to cheap as DB are raking in the cash from fare paying customers to fund there own transport infrastructure in there own country, this is why there have one of the best transport systems than the UK.

12 Jan 2020, 9:11 pm #44
(12 Jan 2020, 8:54 pm)OrangeArrow49 If not Stagecoach of Go-Ahead, who could buy them?

GNE invests very heavily, whereas Arriva seems to do very little, to nothing, to improve their services.

I'd like GNE to get all the services that go via Gosforth, so I'd have loads of buses into town instead of just the Q3 and currently the Nexus 33/33A. We can dream...

I reckon it would be an Asian investment firm
streetdeckfan
12 Jan 2020, 9:11 pm #44

(12 Jan 2020, 8:54 pm)OrangeArrow49 If not Stagecoach of Go-Ahead, who could buy them?

GNE invests very heavily, whereas Arriva seems to do very little, to nothing, to improve their services.

I'd like GNE to get all the services that go via Gosforth, so I'd have loads of buses into town instead of just the Q3 and currently the Nexus 33/33A. We can dream...

I reckon it would be an Asian investment firm

BusLoverMum

12 Jan 2020, 9:37 pm #45

Why can't you use the Arriva services, even though you could use those services if someone like Stanley Travel operated them? Do they emit a forcefield? Are you barred from them?
BusLoverMum
12 Jan 2020, 9:37 pm #45

Why can't you use the Arriva services, even though you could use those services if someone like Stanley Travel operated them? Do they emit a forcefield? Are you barred from them?

Adrian

12 Jan 2020, 9:38 pm #46
(12 Jan 2020, 9:11 pm)streetdeckfan I reckon it would be an Asian investment firm

Based on what?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
12 Jan 2020, 9:38 pm #46

(12 Jan 2020, 9:11 pm)streetdeckfan I reckon it would be an Asian investment firm

Based on what?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

12 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm #47
(12 Jan 2020, 9:37 pm)BusLoverMum Why can't you use the Arriva services, even though you could use those services if someone like Stanley Travel operated them? Do they emit a forcefield? Are you barred from them?

None of your business! Don't need to be silly! No, I am not barred from them, not that it would matter!
OrangeArrow49
12 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm #47

(12 Jan 2020, 9:37 pm)BusLoverMum Why can't you use the Arriva services, even though you could use those services if someone like Stanley Travel operated them? Do they emit a forcefield? Are you barred from them?

None of your business! Don't need to be silly! No, I am not barred from them, not that it would matter!

12 Jan 2020, 10:27 pm #48

I try to stay away from Arriva services wherever possible, even if it means going the long way round on a GNE service! But that's just because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to buy an Arriva ticket!
streetdeckfan
12 Jan 2020, 10:27 pm #48

I try to stay away from Arriva services wherever possible, even if it means going the long way round on a GNE service! But that's just because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to buy an Arriva ticket!

12 Jan 2020, 11:19 pm #49
(12 Jan 2020, 10:27 pm)streetdeckfan I try to stay away from Arriva services wherever possible, even if it means going the long way round on a GNE service! But that's just because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to buy an Arriva ticket!

What is the longest you would be on a bus service in order to avoid one particular company/stick to one particular company?

Last year, I used the 42A all the way from Wallsend to Kingston Park, in order to use only GNE services. This was a Sunday, and it took 72 minutes. Alternatively I could've got a GNE bus into town and got the Q3 or 33A to Gosforth High Street. I am sure there wasn't much time difference, and I had already walked to Gosforth to get the Q3 to Wallsend in the morning, so the walk from Kingston Park was something different and is a easier walk (and meant I could go to McDonalds!).

Impressions are important, first impressions are lasting impressions. I have been a fan of GNE for years now, because Stagecoach has let me down a lot of times, badly. GNE hardly ever has amazingly. I can't remember when GNE became my favourite operator, but I don't think it will change!
OrangeArrow49
12 Jan 2020, 11:19 pm #49

(12 Jan 2020, 10:27 pm)streetdeckfan I try to stay away from Arriva services wherever possible, even if it means going the long way round on a GNE service! But that's just because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to buy an Arriva ticket!

What is the longest you would be on a bus service in order to avoid one particular company/stick to one particular company?

Last year, I used the 42A all the way from Wallsend to Kingston Park, in order to use only GNE services. This was a Sunday, and it took 72 minutes. Alternatively I could've got a GNE bus into town and got the Q3 or 33A to Gosforth High Street. I am sure there wasn't much time difference, and I had already walked to Gosforth to get the Q3 to Wallsend in the morning, so the walk from Kingston Park was something different and is a easier walk (and meant I could go to McDonalds!).

Impressions are important, first impressions are lasting impressions. I have been a fan of GNE for years now, because Stagecoach has let me down a lot of times, badly. GNE hardly ever has amazingly. I can't remember when GNE became my favourite operator, but I don't think it will change!

13 Jan 2020, 12:10 am #50
(12 Jan 2020, 11:19 pm)OrangeArrow49 What is the longest you would be on a bus service in order to avoid one particular company/stick to one particular company?

I mean, last year I went from Tindale Crescent to Cramlington using only GNE services. That took a fair bit of time!
In total I did 98 miles on GNE services, spending 8 hours sitting on a bus! 

The strange thing is, I lived in a GNE area until a few years ago, and I absolutely hated them. Since moving down here and using Arriva, I realised that GNE were far superior and the things I hated about GNE weren't unique to them, and were far worse with Arriva.

When I moved out of my mother's house, I specifically looked for a house that was on a GNE route, just so I wouldn't have to use Arriva. That's how much I try to avoid using them!
streetdeckfan
13 Jan 2020, 12:10 am #50

(12 Jan 2020, 11:19 pm)OrangeArrow49 What is the longest you would be on a bus service in order to avoid one particular company/stick to one particular company?

I mean, last year I went from Tindale Crescent to Cramlington using only GNE services. That took a fair bit of time!

The strange thing is, I lived in a GNE area until a few years ago, and I absolutely hated them. Since moving down here and using Arriva, I realised that GNE were far superior and the things I hated about GNE weren't unique to them, and were far worse with Arriva.

When I moved out of my mother's house, I specifically looked for a house that was on a GNE route, just so I wouldn't have to use Arriva. That's how much I try to avoid using them!

BusLoverMum

13 Jan 2020, 12:17 am #51
(12 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm)OrangeArrow49 None of your business! Don't need to be silly! No, I am not barred from them, not that it would matter!
Well, I think it's quite silly to refuse to use 75% of the buses that serve your locality without very good reason eg existing season ticket for other operator.

I despise the E200s on the arriva 64 but by refusing to use them I would either severely limit the amount of groceries I could carry home from the arnison centre or restrict myself, paying 20% more for doing so, and having to walk further to catch one of the options, to the 14 or 50.
BusLoverMum
13 Jan 2020, 12:17 am #51

(12 Jan 2020, 9:58 pm)OrangeArrow49 None of your business! Don't need to be silly! No, I am not barred from them, not that it would matter!
Well, I think it's quite silly to refuse to use 75% of the buses that serve your locality without very good reason eg existing season ticket for other operator.

I despise the E200s on the arriva 64 but by refusing to use them I would either severely limit the amount of groceries I could carry home from the arnison centre or restrict myself, paying 20% more for doing so, and having to walk further to catch one of the options, to the 14 or 50.

13 Jan 2020, 12:23 am #52
(13 Jan 2020, 12:10 am)streetdeckfan I mean, last year I went from Tindale Crescent to Cramlington using only GNE services. That took a fair bit of time!

GNE actually goes to Cramlington? I only know of the GNE 42 going there. 8 hours on a bus? Wow. I think 72 minutes is the longest I have spent continuously sitting on a bus. In a day, probably that day, a few hours. 

You looked for a house on a GNE route, then decided you hated GNE, moved to Arriva territory and now use GNE because they are superior to Arriva? Seriously, are you mad? I would love to live in proper GNE territory, and would look to do so, as ridiculous as that is, living somewhere for a bus! But I love GNE enough to do it, and don't think I will ever not like GNE. Why don't you drive instead of using Arriva/using GNE and going the long way round? Completely agree with not buying a ticket for Arriva buses, I will never do that. Even on a Day Rover I wouldn't use Arriva!

(13 Jan 2020, 12:17 am)BusLoverMum Well, I think it's quite silly to refuse to use 75% of the buses that serve your locality without very good reason eg existing season ticket for other operator.

My locality is Stagecoach territory, so not using Arriva has no consequence for me other than being unable to go to places only served by them. GNE is my favourite operator, and I choose them over Stagecoach whenever possible, but I do travel with Stagecoach for convenience, and they are not always bad to be fair.

Very good reason is up to me, and I am lucky to have the choice of all three operators, although Stagecoach is the dominant operator. Admittedly, my reason is not very good to be fair, it comes from when I was a child, a long time ago now, when I was going with my dad for a day out in Tynemouth I think it was, true story: We boarded the required Arriva service at Haymarket Bus Station as I recall and it wouldn't start - fair enough, buses suffer breakdowns sometimes, but get this, after waiting a little while for a replacement bus, we boarded, only for that bus to fail to start too! As I recall, we did get there eventually, and the Arriva buses we used were old and cranky things, and ever since that day I said I would never use Arriva ever again! They have since been taken over by DB, and I have stuck to my word - first impressions are lasting impressions. Arriva lost my custom once and for all.
Edited 13 Jan 2020, 12:31 am by OrangeArrow49.
OrangeArrow49
13 Jan 2020, 12:23 am #52

(13 Jan 2020, 12:10 am)streetdeckfan I mean, last year I went from Tindale Crescent to Cramlington using only GNE services. That took a fair bit of time!

GNE actually goes to Cramlington? I only know of the GNE 42 going there. 8 hours on a bus? Wow. I think 72 minutes is the longest I have spent continuously sitting on a bus. In a day, probably that day, a few hours. 

You looked for a house on a GNE route, then decided you hated GNE, moved to Arriva territory and now use GNE because they are superior to Arriva? Seriously, are you mad? I would love to live in proper GNE territory, and would look to do so, as ridiculous as that is, living somewhere for a bus! But I love GNE enough to do it, and don't think I will ever not like GNE. Why don't you drive instead of using Arriva/using GNE and going the long way round? Completely agree with not buying a ticket for Arriva buses, I will never do that. Even on a Day Rover I wouldn't use Arriva!

(13 Jan 2020, 12:17 am)BusLoverMum Well, I think it's quite silly to refuse to use 75% of the buses that serve your locality without very good reason eg existing season ticket for other operator.

My locality is Stagecoach territory, so not using Arriva has no consequence for me other than being unable to go to places only served by them. GNE is my favourite operator, and I choose them over Stagecoach whenever possible, but I do travel with Stagecoach for convenience, and they are not always bad to be fair.

Very good reason is up to me, and I am lucky to have the choice of all three operators, although Stagecoach is the dominant operator. Admittedly, my reason is not very good to be fair, it comes from when I was a child, a long time ago now, when I was going with my dad for a day out in Tynemouth I think it was, true story: We boarded the required Arriva service at Haymarket Bus Station as I recall and it wouldn't start - fair enough, buses suffer breakdowns sometimes, but get this, after waiting a little while for a replacement bus, we boarded, only for that bus to fail to start too! As I recall, we did get there eventually, and the Arriva buses we used were old and cranky things, and ever since that day I said I would never use Arriva ever again! They have since been taken over by DB, and I have stuck to my word - first impressions are lasting impressions. Arriva lost my custom once and for all.

13 Jan 2020, 12:33 am #53
If Arriva was free to use, then fine, I wouldn't be that silly to refuse to use them.
OrangeArrow49
13 Jan 2020, 12:33 am #53

If Arriva was free to use, then fine, I wouldn't be that silly to refuse to use them.

13 Jan 2020, 12:36 am #54
(13 Jan 2020, 12:23 am)OrangeArrow49 GNE actually goes to Cramlington? I only know of the GNE 42 going there. 8 hours on a bus? Wow. I think 72 minutes is the longest I have spent continuously sitting on a bus. In a day, probably that day, a few hours. 

It was the 42 that I got there! I regularly spend the full 2 hours that it takes for the X21 to get to Newcastle from Tindale, so 72 minutes for me is a quick journey! I know on several occasions I've spent 6 hours, mostly because I get to Newcastle, realise I've forgot something then have to come back down, then go back up!

To preface this, yes I am mad!
I used to live in Gateshead so was very much in GNE territory. We moved to Crook, which while having the GNE 'depot' only had two services a day in each direction and I didn't really have much choice in the matter. I decided that I hated living there so moved back to Gateshead to live with my grandparents. Then I decided that I preferred County Durham to T&W so I moved to Bishop because of the X21 (and 18). If there's one thing I like more than having a GNE service, it's moving house!

It doesn't make financial sense for me to drive, I currently pay £95 a month for my All Zone pass, that would barely cover the cost of the insurance, never mind the cost of a car, fuel, tax etc. Especially when I regularly travel between Bishop and Newcastle

I do occasionally travel Arriva, only when I have to. For example, because the X21 only extends to Tindale until 5pm, in an evening I'll pay the £1.40 to Arriva just so I don't have to walk the 2 miles (if there's one thing I hate more than Arriva, it's exercise!), same with Sundays, I'll pay the £1.40 for the 6, then get straight on an X21 to Durham
streetdeckfan
13 Jan 2020, 12:36 am #54

(13 Jan 2020, 12:23 am)OrangeArrow49 GNE actually goes to Cramlington? I only know of the GNE 42 going there. 8 hours on a bus? Wow. I think 72 minutes is the longest I have spent continuously sitting on a bus. In a day, probably that day, a few hours. 

It was the 42 that I got there! I regularly spend the full 2 hours that it takes for the X21 to get to Newcastle from Tindale, so 72 minutes for me is a quick journey! I know on several occasions I've spent 6 hours, mostly because I get to Newcastle, realise I've forgot something then have to come back down, then go back up!

I used to live in Gateshead so was very much in GNE territory. We moved to Crook, which while having the GNE 'depot' only had two services a day in each direction and I didn't really have much choice in the matter. I decided that I hated living there so moved back to Gateshead to live with my grandparents. Then I decided that I preferred County Durham to T&W so I moved to Bishop because of the X21 (and 18). If there's one thing I like more than having a GNE service, it's moving house!

It doesn't make financial sense for me to drive, I currently pay £95 a month for my All Zone pass, that would barely cover the cost of the insurance, never mind the cost of a car, fuel, tax etc. Especially when I regularly travel between Bishop and Newcastle

I do occasionally travel Arriva, only when I have to. For example, because the X21 only extends to Tindale until 5pm, in an evening I'll pay the £1.40 to Arriva just so I don't have to walk the 2 miles (if there's one thing I hate more than Arriva, it's exercise!), same with Sundays, I'll pay the £1.40 for the 6, then get straight on an X21 to Durham

13 Jan 2020, 12:53 am #55
(13 Jan 2020, 12:36 am)streetdeckfan It was the 42 that I got there! I regularly spend the full 2 hours that it takes for the X21 to get to Newcastle from Tindale, so 72 minutes for me is a quick journey! I know on several occasions I've spent 6 hours, mostly because I get to Newcastle, realise I've forgot something then have to come back down, then go back up!

Thought it must have been the 42! We should travel around together, not many people are daft enough (no offence to anybody!) to spend that much time sat on a bus! Forgetting things is not a good idea when you travel around like you do! Sometimes I forget things when using only GNE, which involves walking to find such a bus, and just have to deal with it!

I thought you were mad!

You move house too much!

I really want to live in GNE territory, but I am happy with the services I have I suppose. I still live with my parents.

Fair enough if driving is not financial sense for you. I could never travel Arriva unless it was free!

As the X84/X85 doesn't run on Sundays, I have to choose between the 33A or Q3 from/to Gosforth or the 42A from/to Kingston Park. Gosforth is less time on the bus and longer walk, Kingston Park is longer bus ride and shorter walk! Still prefer it to Stagecoach either way!
OrangeArrow49
13 Jan 2020, 12:53 am #55

(13 Jan 2020, 12:36 am)streetdeckfan It was the 42 that I got there! I regularly spend the full 2 hours that it takes for the X21 to get to Newcastle from Tindale, so 72 minutes for me is a quick journey! I know on several occasions I've spent 6 hours, mostly because I get to Newcastle, realise I've forgot something then have to come back down, then go back up!

Thought it must have been the 42! We should travel around together, not many people are daft enough (no offence to anybody!) to spend that much time sat on a bus! Forgetting things is not a good idea when you travel around like you do! Sometimes I forget things when using only GNE, which involves walking to find such a bus, and just have to deal with it!

I thought you were mad!

You move house too much!

I really want to live in GNE territory, but I am happy with the services I have I suppose. I still live with my parents.

Fair enough if driving is not financial sense for you. I could never travel Arriva unless it was free!

As the X84/X85 doesn't run on Sundays, I have to choose between the 33A or Q3 from/to Gosforth or the 42A from/to Kingston Park. Gosforth is less time on the bus and longer walk, Kingston Park is longer bus ride and shorter walk! Still prefer it to Stagecoach either way!

tcts24

13 Jan 2020, 11:02 am #56
(13 Jan 2020, 12:23 am)OrangeArrow49 Very good reason is up to me, and I am lucky to have the choice of all three operators, although Stagecoach is the dominant operator. Admittedly, my reason is not very good to be fair, it comes from when I was a child, a long time ago now, when I was going with my dad for a day out in Tynemouth I think it was, true story: We boarded the required Arriva service at Haymarket Bus Station as I recall and it wouldn't start - fair enough, buses suffer breakdowns sometimes, but get this, after waiting a little while for a replacement bus, we boarded, only for that bus to fail to start too! As I recall, we did get there eventually, and the Arriva buses we used were old and cranky things, and ever since that day I said I would never use Arriva ever again! They have since been taken over by DB, and I have stuck to my word - first impressions are lasting impressions. Arriva lost my custom once and for all.

I kind of get it, I'm a bit the same really.

About 2 years ago I think it was, I decided to go for a walk. Unfortunately, the weather report was wrong and I got absolutely peed on. At Crimdon Dene I gave up and decided to get a bus back into Hartlepool. The first bus that turned up was Go-Ahead's X35 which decided to go straight past me at speed despite protruding my arm into the road long before it got to me! At this point, I thought bugger it! And carried on to Blackhall Colliery, had a few bottles of Brown Ale in the Hardwick before trying again. Not long after going out an Arriva 23 turned up. But I decided I wanted to get off at the marina bridge bus stop and the 23 still did the town centre loop in those days instead, so... I figured I'd wait for the X35 which apparently was only about 5 minutes behind. After tracking the X35 on Go-Ahead's app, I watched the little bus icon go past where I was, but there was no sight of the bus! After checking Twitter the bus was diverted due to a RTA near Blackhall Rocks. With a lack of any other realistic option, I had little choice but to wait and about 10 - 15 minutes later one of Arriva's buses arrived. I can't remember if it was a 24 or another 23 as I'd almost lost the will by this point, but needless to say I got on regardless. I thought it was a little bizarre that this "accident" causing Go-Ahead's buses getting through wasn't stopping Arriva's.

I will occasionally use Go-Ahead's buses if there isn't another reasonable option, but because of that day it leaves a bitter taste when I do.
tcts24
13 Jan 2020, 11:02 am #56

(13 Jan 2020, 12:23 am)OrangeArrow49 Very good reason is up to me, and I am lucky to have the choice of all three operators, although Stagecoach is the dominant operator. Admittedly, my reason is not very good to be fair, it comes from when I was a child, a long time ago now, when I was going with my dad for a day out in Tynemouth I think it was, true story: We boarded the required Arriva service at Haymarket Bus Station as I recall and it wouldn't start - fair enough, buses suffer breakdowns sometimes, but get this, after waiting a little while for a replacement bus, we boarded, only for that bus to fail to start too! As I recall, we did get there eventually, and the Arriva buses we used were old and cranky things, and ever since that day I said I would never use Arriva ever again! They have since been taken over by DB, and I have stuck to my word - first impressions are lasting impressions. Arriva lost my custom once and for all.

I kind of get it, I'm a bit the same really.

About 2 years ago I think it was, I decided to go for a walk. Unfortunately, the weather report was wrong and I got absolutely peed on. At Crimdon Dene I gave up and decided to get a bus back into Hartlepool. The first bus that turned up was Go-Ahead's X35 which decided to go straight past me at speed despite protruding my arm into the road long before it got to me! At this point, I thought bugger it! And carried on to Blackhall Colliery, had a few bottles of Brown Ale in the Hardwick before trying again. Not long after going out an Arriva 23 turned up. But I decided I wanted to get off at the marina bridge bus stop and the 23 still did the town centre loop in those days instead, so... I figured I'd wait for the X35 which apparently was only about 5 minutes behind. After tracking the X35 on Go-Ahead's app, I watched the little bus icon go past where I was, but there was no sight of the bus! After checking Twitter the bus was diverted due to a RTA near Blackhall Rocks. With a lack of any other realistic option, I had little choice but to wait and about 10 - 15 minutes later one of Arriva's buses arrived. I can't remember if it was a 24 or another 23 as I'd almost lost the will by this point, but needless to say I got on regardless. I thought it was a little bizarre that this "accident" causing Go-Ahead's buses getting through wasn't stopping Arriva's.

I will occasionally use Go-Ahead's buses if there isn't another reasonable option, but because of that day it leaves a bitter taste when I do.

Jimmi

13 Jan 2020, 7:07 pm #57
(12 Jan 2020, 7:54 pm)Jimmi 7424 has been returned to Redcar depot

Never mind, 7424 is now on loan to Blyth depot
Jimmi
13 Jan 2020, 7:07 pm #57

(12 Jan 2020, 7:54 pm)Jimmi 7424 has been returned to Redcar depot

Never mind, 7424 is now on loan to Blyth depot

14 Jan 2020, 2:45 am #58
To be honest I just use any operator and not get too hung up about who has let me down etc. Over the years various operators have let me down for failing to provide services.

As for Go North East and Cramlington, GNE run the 19 and the 42 through the area.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
14 Jan 2020, 2:45 am #58

To be honest I just use any operator and not get too hung up about who has let me down etc. Over the years various operators have let me down for failing to provide services.

As for Go North East and Cramlington, GNE run the 19 and the 42 through the area.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

OW1762

14 Jan 2020, 6:00 pm #59
An old livered Pulsar 2 I believe to be from Belmlmt depot has a brake light problem, lights flickering even when the bus is accelerating, would appear to be when it goes over bumps in the road, currently on the X12
OW1762
14 Jan 2020, 6:00 pm #59

An old livered Pulsar 2 I believe to be from Belmlmt depot has a brake light problem, lights flickering even when the bus is accelerating, would appear to be when it goes over bumps in the road, currently on the X12

Cock Robin

14 Jan 2020, 9:25 pm #60
1409 is the only old livery one at Durham
Cock Robin
14 Jan 2020, 9:25 pm #60

1409 is the only old livery one at Durham

Pages (6) Previous 1 2 3 46 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average