You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V2

RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(24 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm)marxistafozzski wrote 1-1
Rodwell on home debut

Good header.

Still not sure with man u's formation of 3-5-2
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(24 Aug 2014, 2:38 pm)Michael wrote So far on sky sports.. 10 mins of man u and nothing about Sunderland.... wish they would stop going on and on about man u

I'm not that into sport but Sky Sports News HQ is always on in my house and they do the same when they talk about F1 all they can seem to talk about is fucking Lewis Hamilton everytime its like he's the only person in F1.
(24 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm not that into sport but Sky Sports News HQ is always on in my house and they do the same when they talk about F1 all they can seem to talk about is fucking Lewis Hamilton everytime its like he's the only person in F1.

Always the same, not everyone is a fan of hamilton, same as murray for the tennis... they need spread it out so every team/person gets a chance
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(24 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm not that into sport but Sky Sports News HQ is always on in my house and they do the same when they talk about F1 all they can seem to talk about is fucking Lewis Hamilton everytime its like he's the only person in F1.

Can't agree more - all it is is 'Lewis Hamilton came 3rd in the frigging Portugal Trials today, coming in several seconds slower than the Barcelona Trials'. I've lost that much interest in F1, that I don't even think they have trials in either of those places!!
Tyne and Wear Metro travelling home to the match felt like i was jammed into the Soyuz spacecraft heres what a Soyuz lookslike below
.jpg soyuzapproach_iss_big.jpg
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
On the 20 to Durham now and its full of people sitting on the outside seat with their bags on the other and of course I'm sat next to the people who have just come back from Leeds Festival who have massive camping bags and are covered in mud and someone wants the window open while someone else wants it closed.
Bloody cyclists!

I'm getting increasingly fed up of cyclists crashing into me on footpaths where shouldn't be.

Also a cyclist decided to cut across the road on Aycliffe Ind Estate which forced us to hit hard on the brakes.

Cyclists who ride side by side can fuck off I am always seeing the cycling club riding side by side down the road and its a nightmare to get past them and also they don't use the cycle lanes because they are bastards riding around town on their bikes in their Lycra who you can clearly see mouthing "fuck you" and I've heard stories about two cyclists who ride side by side on the back road through Middridge to Shildon at 0730 every morning and service 5 got stuck behind them every morning and overtaking in an Enviro 400 on a not very wide road was a challenge.
Site Administrator
Had a 'meeting' scheduled with the Head of Sixth Form at 16:00 today. Originally, she had anticipated all 'meeting' slots would be held prior to 14:30; however, I informed her that, due to work commitments, I could not attend until at least 16:00. She said that would be fine, and that she'd see me then.

I usually leave Riverside at about 14:45, though I'll obviously finish a job if I've started it. I was invited to a meeting at Chester-le-Street, being held at 13:30. It's just a monthly meeting that each depot has between several members of staff to deliver improvements. I sat in on the one at Deptford last week and it was a pretty quick meeting, and we expected it to be the same again today. That was not the case.

We had a few things to look at after the meeting, but this is when I had to abandon ship. It had got to 15:10. I knew I wasn't going to get back to school for 16:00, but thought I'd arrive at roughly 16:15. Phoned school, the head teacher picks up, and she said that she'd pass the message on to the Head of Sixth Form that I'd be 15 minutes late. I arrived at about 16:20, only to find that the Head of Sixth Form forgot about our meeting and she wasn't in school - and she wasn't answering her phone either!

So I'm not going to get my timetable until Tuesday now. Dodgy
Re: RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(28 Aug 2014, 3:43 pm)Jimmi wrote Bloody cyclists!

I'm getting increasingly fed up of cyclists crashing into me on footpaths where shouldn't be.

Also a cyclist decided to cut across the road on Aycliffe Ind Estate which forced us to hit hard on the brakes.

Cyclists who ride side by side can fuck off I am always seeing the cycling club riding side by side down the road and its a nightmare to get past them and also they don't use the cycle lanes because they are bastards riding around town on their bikes in their Lycra who you can clearly see mouthing "fuck you" and I've heard stories about two cyclists who ride side by side on the back road through Middridge to Shildon at 0730 every morning and service 5 got stuck behind them every morning and overtaking in an Enviro 400 on a not very wide road was a challenge.

You're right. They shouldn't be on the pavement. Stand your ground and tell them to dismount or get on the road.

On them riding side by side. As a general rule, they're allowed to, although on narrow roads or tight bends they should switch to single file.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(28 Aug 2014, 3:43 pm)Jimmi wrote Bloody cyclists!

Saw three parallel not too long ago as I was driving in the opposite direction.
Curious to see what the police van that turned onto the same road and would end up behind them would do.
Was tempted to turn round myself and have a look.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Currys / PC World Darlington.

Went to see if they had any portable hard drive for my laptop to store my photos on... Waste of time they had none all of them were for Macs... I don't have a Mac you pricks, do you know anyone who has a Mac because I don't, so thanks for wasting my time.
Re: RE: What's annoying you today? V2
(30 Aug 2014, 11:18 am)Jimmi wrote Currys / PC World Darlington.

Went to see if they had any portable hard drive for my laptop to store my photos on... Waste of time they had none all of them were for Macs... I don't have a Mac you pricks, do you know anyone who has a Mac because I don't, so thanks for wasting my time.
Use ebuyer.co.uk

I tend to get most parts from them and never had a single issue in nearly 10 years.
Someone at GNE's Chester le Street depot who is allocating Bicycle Buses as spares for any route since they have been painted red. 4896 being on the 50 today along with similar allocations on the 50 & 71 on several occasions recently when the Lime had allocations from 4906-9 or Solars.
No doubt the next time I want to take my bike to Consett I will not be able to do so as a result of these wrong allocations.
(30 Aug 2014, 5:04 pm)GuyParkRoyal wrote Someone at GNE's Chester le Street depot who is allocating Bicycle Buses as spares for any route since they have been painted red. 4896 being on the 50 today along with similar allocations on the 50 & 71 on several occasions recently.
No doubt the next time I want to take my bike to Consett I will not be able to do so as a result of these wrong allocations.

One Bike Bus was on the 44A today as well.
(30 Aug 2014, 5:04 pm)GuyParkRoyal wrote Someone at GNE's Chester le Street depot who is allocating Bicycle Buses as spares for any route since they have been painted red. 4896 being on the 50 today along with similar allocations on the 50 & 71 on several occasions recently when the Lime had allocations from 4906-9 or Solars.

Be interesting to see if the service is retained when investment comes along. I'd hope so, despite all the moaners about "bikes on buses".
Some Newcastle fans, with their constant anti-Pardew attitude.
Yes I know there are better managers out there, but would any of those consider working under the conditions Pardew does? No.
The fans I'm annoyed at most are those who, when we finished 5th were treating him as some kind of legend, and are now saying it was complete luck.
Here's hoping he buys a decent striker tomorrow and we have an amazing season again, then I'd like to see how many people are calling for him to be sacked...
(31 Aug 2014, 6:28 pm)mb134 wrote Some Newcastle fans, with their constant anti-Pardew attitude.
Yes I know there are better managers out there, but would any of those consider working under the conditions Pardew does? No.
The fans I'm annoyed at most are those who, when we finished 5th were treating him as some kind of legend, and are now saying it was complete luck.
Here's hoping he buys a decent striker tomorrow and we have an amazing season again, then I'd like to see how many people are calling for him to be sacked...

I don't think Pardew's tactics are great, but yeah, they need a proven goalscorer.

Newcastle fans these days are fickle as can be these days. It's like a morgue until they're 2 goals up. Happy clappers with no idea, who would probably be away if they weren't locked in to a multi year deal.
(31 Aug 2014, 6:28 pm)mb134 wrote Some Newcastle fans, with their constant anti-Pardew attitude.

I am not a fan of Pardew, will admit to being pleasantly surprised when we finished 5th, but have been willing to give him a chance since.

Totally agree with you - not sure who else would work under the current regime, but with the players he has had and money at his disposal, only Pardew can be taken to task over the performance of the players and the final league placings.

Having been a supporter, since the last throws of Jackie Charlton and a visitor to SJP since the days of Jim Smith, I have seen highs and lows.
There was always a sense of optimism though - even in the dark, dark days. Whether that was down to a bright new thing emerging from the youth team or a potential takeover, there was always something.
I am not sure there is that sense of optimism floating around these days though and that is what is most worrying.
(01 Sep 2014, 5:27 pm)Marcus wrote Will go back to school tomorrow to find probably about 100 new faces in my year group, and about 12 new people in my tutor group. Now that Pelton Roseberry has closed, I think the other half of their population have gone to the NDA, and the rest are coming to my school......

A few of the eldests mates were in yr7 last September up at Roseberry. The intake for the year was something sackless like 30.
(01 Sep 2014, 5:52 pm)Marcus wrote Wow! People were saying that they had equal numbers to us!

They probably did in year 8 and above.
Bloody Mother

Me: Rings Mother, Hi Mam have you got a Red/Purple Pass so I go to the Arriva Launch Tonight.

Mother: Yeah I have

Me: Well will you meet me at The Galleries after you've work, so I can have your Pass.

Mother: Yeah no bother Son, see you after I have finished work.

Power Walks all the way to The Galleries to get the Bus Pass off her, and then catch the 921 to Newcastle, only to find when meeting her, she actually had a Zone 3 and 4 Network One Pass, which wouldn't even get me to Newcastle.
Site Administrator
Discovering that my Business Studies teacher has buggered off to Thailand with his wife, meaning that I get my alcoholic ICT teacher for A-Level Business now too.

Looking forward to my 8 hours a week with her... Dodgy
(01 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm)Dan wrote Discovering that my Business Studies teacher has buggered off to Thailand with his wife, meaning that I get my alcoholic ICT teacher for A-Level Business now too.

Looking forward to my 8 hours a week with her... Dodgy

Oh my......I know this year I've got some clowns for teachers.
(01 Sep 2014, 6:12 pm)Marcus wrote Oh my......I know this year I've got some clowns for teachers.

One of mine is a gay Geography teacher who I can annoy Wink
Site Administrator
(01 Sep 2014, 6:12 pm)Marcus wrote Oh my......I know this year I've got some clowns for teachers.

What's more is that I think the class sizes for both are only 3-4 pupils (myself included). Even better??

Good job the green bridge is only a ten minute walk from my house (and indeed from school too). Tongue