Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Trespassing

Trespassing

Trespassing

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (19) Previous 1 2 3 419 Next
Malarkey

07 Nov 2013, 8:32 pm #41
(07 Nov 2013, 7:51 pm)mattdw92 Saying that Adam, I cam across your picture of 4934 you recently updated. Which doesn't look like its taken from the public walkways, more like the middle island... Tongue

I cut across so I could catch the 26 down to Fawcett Street as I was running late for an appointment and I decided to take a quick photo, either way i'm not first to go across that island, loads of people use it everyday as a short cut to catch a Bus etc. I was in safe location on the Pavement at the time and for 4934 to move so I could cross over whereas others would of ran straight in front of a Bus as has happened on many occasions recently.
Malarkey
07 Nov 2013, 8:32 pm #41

(07 Nov 2013, 7:51 pm)mattdw92 Saying that Adam, I cam across your picture of 4934 you recently updated. Which doesn't look like its taken from the public walkways, more like the middle island... Tongue

I cut across so I could catch the 26 down to Fawcett Street as I was running late for an appointment and I decided to take a quick photo, either way i'm not first to go across that island, loads of people use it everyday as a short cut to catch a Bus etc. I was in safe location on the Pavement at the time and for 4934 to move so I could cross over whereas others would of ran straight in front of a Bus as has happened on many occasions recently.

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Nov 2013, 8:39 pm #42

While I admit the middle island of Park Lane Interchange is more unsafe than the walkways for public use in Park Lane Interchange, I believe I'm right in suggesting that most people have used locations at all bus stations that they're not meant to.
I look at photos on Flickr under the search of 'Park Lane Interchange, Sunderland' and I see photographs from some of the more highly respected enthusiasts who have been taking photographs from years - some even being on said middle island.

I may be wrong in suggesting this, but I've always thought the only place you were allowed to take photographs at was the 'entrance' to Park Lane - next to Stockton Road? Also at Cowan Terrace if you want to be picky, but that's not really inside of the bus station.
Plenty of photographs online which aren't at either of those locations (many of which are indeed from myself, so I'm not throwing digs at anyone).
Dan
07 Nov 2013, 8:39 pm #42

While I admit the middle island of Park Lane Interchange is more unsafe than the walkways for public use in Park Lane Interchange, I believe I'm right in suggesting that most people have used locations at all bus stations that they're not meant to.
I look at photos on Flickr under the search of 'Park Lane Interchange, Sunderland' and I see photographs from some of the more highly respected enthusiasts who have been taking photographs from years - some even being on said middle island.

I may be wrong in suggesting this, but I've always thought the only place you were allowed to take photographs at was the 'entrance' to Park Lane - next to Stockton Road? Also at Cowan Terrace if you want to be picky, but that's not really inside of the bus station.
Plenty of photographs online which aren't at either of those locations (many of which are indeed from myself, so I'm not throwing digs at anyone).

mattdw92

07 Nov 2013, 9:07 pm #43
(07 Nov 2013, 8:39 pm)Dan While I admit the middle island of Park Lane Interchange is more unsafe than the walkways for public use in Park Lane Interchange, I believe I'm right in suggesting that most people have used locations at all bus stations that they're not meant to.

I'm not throwing digs either, just saw that pic then noticed what he said on here Tongue I'd say Cowan Terrace is picky, as long as your on the actual pedestrian paths where people walk and off the road, no harm really. Same with the Stockton Road bit.
I've not been told where or where not to stand, so I'd say what I'm doing is fine/common sense! Big Grin

(07 Nov 2013, 8:32 pm)Adam Malarkey I cut across so I could catch the 26 down to Fawcett Street as I was running late for an appointment and I decided to take a quick photo, either way i'm not first to go across that island, loads of people use it everyday as a short cut to catch a Bus etc. I was in safe location on the Pavement at the time and for 4934 to move so I could cross over whereas others would of ran straight in front of a Bus as has happened on many occasions recently.

Haha yeah, think we've all had moments of quickly grabbing a shot where it feels a bit awkward, thinking to yourself 'should I be doing this?!'
Edited 07 Nov 2013, 9:11 pm by mattdw92.
mattdw92
07 Nov 2013, 9:07 pm #43

(07 Nov 2013, 8:39 pm)Dan While I admit the middle island of Park Lane Interchange is more unsafe than the walkways for public use in Park Lane Interchange, I believe I'm right in suggesting that most people have used locations at all bus stations that they're not meant to.

I'm not throwing digs either, just saw that pic then noticed what he said on here Tongue I'd say Cowan Terrace is picky, as long as your on the actual pedestrian paths where people walk and off the road, no harm really. Same with the Stockton Road bit.
I've not been told where or where not to stand, so I'd say what I'm doing is fine/common sense! Big Grin

(07 Nov 2013, 8:32 pm)Adam Malarkey I cut across so I could catch the 26 down to Fawcett Street as I was running late for an appointment and I decided to take a quick photo, either way i'm not first to go across that island, loads of people use it everyday as a short cut to catch a Bus etc. I was in safe location on the Pavement at the time and for 4934 to move so I could cross over whereas others would of ran straight in front of a Bus as has happened on many occasions recently.

Haha yeah, think we've all had moments of quickly grabbing a shot where it feels a bit awkward, thinking to yourself 'should I be doing this?!'

Malarkey

07 Nov 2013, 10:22 pm #44
(07 Nov 2013, 9:07 pm)mattdw92 I'm not throwing digs either, just saw that pic then noticed what he said on here Tongue I'd say Cowan Terrace is picky, as long as your on the actual pedestrian paths where people walk and off the road, no harm really. Same with the Stockton Road bit.

I have on a few occasions, even today I took photos on the Centre Island in Gateshead Interchange next to the X66 Stand, I'm not bothered if it's in a Bus Station as long i'm a safe position and i'm aware of moving vehicles. I tend to stand in Positions where Nexus Staff can't see me.
Malarkey
07 Nov 2013, 10:22 pm #44

(07 Nov 2013, 9:07 pm)mattdw92 I'm not throwing digs either, just saw that pic then noticed what he said on here Tongue I'd say Cowan Terrace is picky, as long as your on the actual pedestrian paths where people walk and off the road, no harm really. Same with the Stockton Road bit.

I have on a few occasions, even today I took photos on the Centre Island in Gateshead Interchange next to the X66 Stand, I'm not bothered if it's in a Bus Station as long i'm a safe position and i'm aware of moving vehicles. I tend to stand in Positions where Nexus Staff can't see me.

Adrian

07 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm #45
(07 Nov 2013, 10:22 pm)Adam Malarkey I have on a few occasions, even today I took photos on the Centre Island in Gateshead Interchange next to the X66 Stand, I'm not bothered if it's in a Bus Station as long i'm a safe position and i'm aware of moving vehicles. I tend to stand in Positions where Nexus Staff can't see me.

Strictly speaking though it's trespassing, as Nexus are quite clear that they don't want photography on their land without prior consent.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
07 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm #45

(07 Nov 2013, 10:22 pm)Adam Malarkey I have on a few occasions, even today I took photos on the Centre Island in Gateshead Interchange next to the X66 Stand, I'm not bothered if it's in a Bus Station as long i'm a safe position and i'm aware of moving vehicles. I tend to stand in Positions where Nexus Staff can't see me.

Strictly speaking though it's trespassing, as Nexus are quite clear that they don't want photography on their land without prior consent.

Malarkey

07 Nov 2013, 10:55 pm #46
(07 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm)aureolin Strictly speaking though it's trespassing, as Nexus are quite clear that they don't want photography on their land without prior consent.

Yeah it is, But Bus Spotters are there pretty much Daily taking a few photos whilst passing through, thing is though Nexus do nothing really to prevent it.
Malarkey
07 Nov 2013, 10:55 pm #46

(07 Nov 2013, 10:49 pm)aureolin Strictly speaking though it's trespassing, as Nexus are quite clear that they don't want photography on their land without prior consent.

Yeah it is, But Bus Spotters are there pretty much Daily taking a few photos whilst passing through, thing is though Nexus do nothing really to prevent it.

Adrian

07 Nov 2013, 10:58 pm #47
(07 Nov 2013, 10:55 pm)Adam Malarkey Yeah it is, But Bus Spotters are there pretty much Daily taking a few photos whilst passing through, thing is though Nexus do nothing really to prevent it.

I've seen quite a few people spoken to mob handed for taking photos. I was stood waiting for the bus to Newcastle at the far side, and one bloke was refusing to leave and trying to stand his ground. They were threatening him with prosecution and all sorts. I don't know if their stance has changed lately in bus stations, but I know it certainly hasn't on the Metro.

Also just because people are there on a daily basis doesn't make it right. It only takes one person to be made an example of unfortunately.

Adrian
07 Nov 2013, 10:58 pm #47

(07 Nov 2013, 10:55 pm)Adam Malarkey Yeah it is, But Bus Spotters are there pretty much Daily taking a few photos whilst passing through, thing is though Nexus do nothing really to prevent it.

I've seen quite a few people spoken to mob handed for taking photos. I was stood waiting for the bus to Newcastle at the far side, and one bloke was refusing to leave and trying to stand his ground. They were threatening him with prosecution and all sorts. I don't know if their stance has changed lately in bus stations, but I know it certainly hasn't on the Metro.

Also just because people are there on a daily basis doesn't make it right. It only takes one person to be made an example of unfortunately.

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Nov 2013, 11:00 pm #48

Have you not been asked to take photos at a certain part of the bus station before? I haven't even had my camera out in the past (merely watching and observing) and have been told that if I want to take photos, I have to move to a certain part of the station.
I've always complied with the request though. Now Now I'm not really in bus stations long enough to be asked to move. If I do get one, it is a quick snap and I walk away.
Dan
07 Nov 2013, 11:00 pm #48

Have you not been asked to take photos at a certain part of the bus station before? I haven't even had my camera out in the past (merely watching and observing) and have been told that if I want to take photos, I have to move to a certain part of the station.
I've always complied with the request though. Now Now I'm not really in bus stations long enough to be asked to move. If I do get one, it is a quick snap and I walk away.

Malarkey

07 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm #49
(07 Nov 2013, 10:58 pm)aureolin I've seen quite a few people spoken to mob handed for taking photos. I was stood waiting for the bus to Newcastle at the far side, and one bloke was refusing to leave and trying to stand his ground. They were threatening him with prosecution and all sorts. I don't know if their stance has changed lately in bus stations, but I know it certainly hasn't on the Metro.

I've been told off once by a Nexus Member of Staff and that was at Houghton le Spring by a Female Inspector who was noting down Arrival/Departure Times opposite the Church, and she said I wasn't allowed to take photos of the Buses as they are owned by Nexus and that I needed there Permission first. Which left me rather baffled.
Malarkey
07 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm #49

(07 Nov 2013, 10:58 pm)aureolin I've seen quite a few people spoken to mob handed for taking photos. I was stood waiting for the bus to Newcastle at the far side, and one bloke was refusing to leave and trying to stand his ground. They were threatening him with prosecution and all sorts. I don't know if their stance has changed lately in bus stations, but I know it certainly hasn't on the Metro.

I've been told off once by a Nexus Member of Staff and that was at Houghton le Spring by a Female Inspector who was noting down Arrival/Departure Times opposite the Church, and she said I wasn't allowed to take photos of the Buses as they are owned by Nexus and that I needed there Permission first. Which left me rather baffled.

gtom

Banned

07 Nov 2013, 11:13 pm #50
I find the Eighton Lodge roundabout a decent place to get photos.

Served by 21, X21, 28, 28A, 23, X22, X2, X24 so perhaps not great variety but a decent spot.

Is anyone going to Lumiere? Be interesting to see whether it's usual branded stock running the extras
Edited 07 Nov 2013, 11:14 pm by gtom.
gtom
07 Nov 2013, 11:13 pm #50

I find the Eighton Lodge roundabout a decent place to get photos.

Served by 21, X21, 28, 28A, 23, X22, X2, X24 so perhaps not great variety but a decent spot.

Is anyone going to Lumiere? Be interesting to see whether it's usual branded stock running the extras

Adrian

07 Nov 2013, 11:17 pm #51
(07 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm)Adam Malarkey I've been told off once by a Nexus Member of Staff and that was at Houghton le Spring by a Female Inspector who was noting down Arrival/Departure Times opposite the Church, and she said I wasn't allowed to take photos of the Buses as they are owned by Nexus and that I needed there Permission first. Which left me rather baffled.

I hope you told her politely what she can do Wink You're in a public place at Houghton opposite the church, and as such, you can take as many photos as you want. If they don't want their buses photographing then they should keep them out of public places.
(07 Nov 2013, 11:13 pm)gtomlinson I find the Eighton Lodge roundabout a decent place to get photos.

Me. I'll be there the first three days - won't bother on Sunday. I've got tickets so I can go in during the peak time, but I'll probably see whats running on the extra services afterwards.

Adrian
07 Nov 2013, 11:17 pm #51

(07 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm)Adam Malarkey I've been told off once by a Nexus Member of Staff and that was at Houghton le Spring by a Female Inspector who was noting down Arrival/Departure Times opposite the Church, and she said I wasn't allowed to take photos of the Buses as they are owned by Nexus and that I needed there Permission first. Which left me rather baffled.

I hope you told her politely what she can do Wink You're in a public place at Houghton opposite the church, and as such, you can take as many photos as you want. If they don't want their buses photographing then they should keep them out of public places.
(07 Nov 2013, 11:13 pm)gtomlinson I find the Eighton Lodge roundabout a decent place to get photos.

Me. I'll be there the first three days - won't bother on Sunday. I've got tickets so I can go in during the peak time, but I'll probably see whats running on the extra services afterwards.

Malarkey

07 Nov 2013, 11:23 pm #52
(07 Nov 2013, 11:00 pm)Dan Have you not been asked to take photos at a certain part of the bus station before? I haven't even had my camera out in the past (merely watching and observing) and have been told that if I want to take photos, I have to move to a certain part of the station.

Minus the example just given, I'm never there long enough like you have just said Dan, it's usually a Quick few snaps, although in Sunderland i'll stand on the bit of path next to Stockton Road or I'll stand next to the Church across the road from where the 60/61 etc exit the Bus Station for about Half Hour if i'm not in a Hurry and have some time to Kill otherwise i'll go and take Photos elsewhere within the City Centre i.e. Fawcett Street.Nexus can't say anything if i'm standing in those 2 Positions as it not on there Property, Hence why I have never been asked to move, on the otherhand if I asked to move, I'd happily oblige to do so.
Malarkey
07 Nov 2013, 11:23 pm #52

(07 Nov 2013, 11:00 pm)Dan Have you not been asked to take photos at a certain part of the bus station before? I haven't even had my camera out in the past (merely watching and observing) and have been told that if I want to take photos, I have to move to a certain part of the station.

Minus the example just given, I'm never there long enough like you have just said Dan, it's usually a Quick few snaps, although in Sunderland i'll stand on the bit of path next to Stockton Road or I'll stand next to the Church across the road from where the 60/61 etc exit the Bus Station for about Half Hour if i'm not in a Hurry and have some time to Kill otherwise i'll go and take Photos elsewhere within the City Centre i.e. Fawcett Street.Nexus can't say anything if i'm standing in those 2 Positions as it not on there Property, Hence why I have never been asked to move, on the otherhand if I asked to move, I'd happily oblige to do so.

Malarkey

07 Nov 2013, 11:28 pm #53
(07 Nov 2013, 11:17 pm)aureolin I hope you told her politely what she can do Wink You're in a public place at Houghton opposite the church, and as such, you can take as many photos as you want. If they don't want their buses photographing then they should keep them out of public places.

I just ignored her and moved further up the path into a Better Position as I couldn't be bothered to Argue back with her as there was quite a few people about watching what was going on.
Malarkey
07 Nov 2013, 11:28 pm #53

(07 Nov 2013, 11:17 pm)aureolin I hope you told her politely what she can do Wink You're in a public place at Houghton opposite the church, and as such, you can take as many photos as you want. If they don't want their buses photographing then they should keep them out of public places.

I just ignored her and moved further up the path into a Better Position as I couldn't be bothered to Argue back with her as there was quite a few people about watching what was going on.

07 Nov 2013, 11:41 pm #54
(07 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm)Adam Malarkey she said I wasn't allowed to take photos of the Buses as they are owned by Nexus and that I needed there Permission first.

Sounds like news of deregulation passed her by.
stagecoachbusdepot
07 Nov 2013, 11:41 pm #54

(07 Nov 2013, 11:12 pm)Adam Malarkey she said I wasn't allowed to take photos of the Buses as they are owned by Nexus and that I needed there Permission first.

Sounds like news of deregulation passed her by.

07 Nov 2013, 11:51 pm #55
I've taken photos in just about every part of each bus station in Tyne and Wear (not standing in the road though). And I was once told by a Nexus supervisor, if you want to photograph, just go to a place where we can't see you. Though it is rare of me these days to photo right inside bus stations apart from an odd quick shot, usually I just stand outside of the exit. Though usually at bus stations that don't have a supervisor, you just photo to your hearts content.

I find it odd as it's mainly places with Transport Authorities that usually prevent photography in bus stations. Think the only exception to this rule is Middlesbrough where apparently the security guards will ask you to move (again I never had a problem with that). But in the past I have been asked to leave bus station of Network West Midlands (Current Wolverhampton Bus Station), Strathclyde (Buchanan Street), West Yorkshire (Castleford) and South Yorkshire (Old Barnsley Bus Station). Also some TFL bus stations used to be tricky, but never really had any trouble in my recent visits.

I find people probably get shifted more when they have a camera hanging around the next. Both of my cameras are pocket cameras therefore less noticeable.

But I also find it depends on how you react to the staff. Usually I comply and move elsewhere, and when staff realise you don't usually cause any trouble, then they more likely to leave you alone.

But I am still baffled to how I rarely get asked to leave bus stations compared to some people. Maybe it's because I look scary.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
07 Nov 2013, 11:51 pm #55

I've taken photos in just about every part of each bus station in Tyne and Wear (not standing in the road though). And I was once told by a Nexus supervisor, if you want to photograph, just go to a place where we can't see you. Though it is rare of me these days to photo right inside bus stations apart from an odd quick shot, usually I just stand outside of the exit. Though usually at bus stations that don't have a supervisor, you just photo to your hearts content.

I find it odd as it's mainly places with Transport Authorities that usually prevent photography in bus stations. Think the only exception to this rule is Middlesbrough where apparently the security guards will ask you to move (again I never had a problem with that). But in the past I have been asked to leave bus station of Network West Midlands (Current Wolverhampton Bus Station), Strathclyde (Buchanan Street), West Yorkshire (Castleford) and South Yorkshire (Old Barnsley Bus Station). Also some TFL bus stations used to be tricky, but never really had any trouble in my recent visits.

I find people probably get shifted more when they have a camera hanging around the next. Both of my cameras are pocket cameras therefore less noticeable.

But I also find it depends on how you react to the staff. Usually I comply and move elsewhere, and when staff realise you don't usually cause any trouble, then they more likely to leave you alone.

But I am still baffled to how I rarely get asked to leave bus stations compared to some people. Maybe it's because I look scary.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

Adrian

07 Nov 2013, 11:57 pm #56
Concerned we are drifting off topic here, but one final point from me. What is the difference between taking a few quick snaps in a bus station, against the owner's wishes, and taking photos inside the grounds at Saltmeadows? Both instances are criminal trespass, although I'd suggest people view the former less seriously.

Adrian
07 Nov 2013, 11:57 pm #56

Concerned we are drifting off topic here, but one final point from me. What is the difference between taking a few quick snaps in a bus station, against the owner's wishes, and taking photos inside the grounds at Saltmeadows? Both instances are criminal trespass, although I'd suggest people view the former less seriously.

08 Nov 2013, 12:14 am #57
I'm guessing because a bus station is accessible by the public compared to a bus depot which isn't meant to have members of the public wandering around aimlessly.

I don't know what the problem is with the "PTE" owned bus stations being so against photoing. It's not as if they've got anything to hide unless they are storing devices to use against bus companies should they refuse to hand over their buses when Nexus tries and takes over (which I hope doesn't happen). It's probably why they paint them in a drab livery to put off enthusiasts photographing them lol.

Rapidsnap
08 Nov 2013, 12:14 am #57

I'm guessing because a bus station is accessible by the public compared to a bus depot which isn't meant to have members of the public wandering around aimlessly.

I don't know what the problem is with the "PTE" owned bus stations being so against photoing. It's not as if they've got anything to hide unless they are storing devices to use against bus companies should they refuse to hand over their buses when Nexus tries and takes over (which I hope doesn't happen). It's probably why they paint them in a drab livery to put off enthusiasts photographing them lol.

08 Nov 2013, 1:26 am #58
(07 Nov 2013, 11:57 pm)aureolin Concerned we are drifting off topic here, but one final point from me. What is the difference between taking a few quick snaps in a bus station, against the owner's wishes, and taking photos inside the grounds at Saltmeadows? Both instances are criminal trespass, although I'd suggest people view the former less seriously.

This is not a Police State and anyone may take photographs in bus stations, on traffic islands and anywhere where it does not compromise the safety of any third party. It is not CRIMINAL trespass to take a photo in a bus station or even by entering a depot. Trespass becomes criminal only when entering railway property, dockyards or military bases where entry is restricted by statute. Otherwise trespass is only a criminal offence if damage is caused and standing on a footpath in a bus station to take a photo is perfectly acceptable and only a police officer could ask you to move if you were causing an obstruction. No Nexus or bus company official has any legal right to require you to move, ask for your details or detain you in any way if you are standing somewhere to take a picture.
Greg in Weardale
08 Nov 2013, 1:26 am #58

(07 Nov 2013, 11:57 pm)aureolin Concerned we are drifting off topic here, but one final point from me. What is the difference between taking a few quick snaps in a bus station, against the owner's wishes, and taking photos inside the grounds at Saltmeadows? Both instances are criminal trespass, although I'd suggest people view the former less seriously.

This is not a Police State and anyone may take photographs in bus stations, on traffic islands and anywhere where it does not compromise the safety of any third party. It is not CRIMINAL trespass to take a photo in a bus station or even by entering a depot. Trespass becomes criminal only when entering railway property, dockyards or military bases where entry is restricted by statute. Otherwise trespass is only a criminal offence if damage is caused and standing on a footpath in a bus station to take a photo is perfectly acceptable and only a police officer could ask you to move if you were causing an obstruction. No Nexus or bus company official has any legal right to require you to move, ask for your details or detain you in any way if you are standing somewhere to take a picture.

Adrian

08 Nov 2013, 9:16 am #59
(08 Nov 2013, 1:26 am)Greg in Weardale This is not a Police State and anyone may take photographs in bus stations, on traffic islands and anywhere where it does not compromise the safety of any third party. It is not CRIMINAL trespass to take a photo in a bus station or even by entering a depot. Trespass becomes criminal only when entering railway property, dockyards or military bases where entry is restricted by statute. Otherwise trespass is only a criminal offence if damage is caused and standing on a footpath in a bus station to take a photo is perfectly acceptable and only a police officer could ask you to move if you were causing an obstruction. No Nexus or bus company official has any legal right to require you to move, ask for your details or detain you in any way if you are standing somewhere to take a picture.

Good luck with that argument standing up. I'm sure if I entered your house and started taking photos against your wishes you'd take issue with it.

Adrian
08 Nov 2013, 9:16 am #59

(08 Nov 2013, 1:26 am)Greg in Weardale This is not a Police State and anyone may take photographs in bus stations, on traffic islands and anywhere where it does not compromise the safety of any third party. It is not CRIMINAL trespass to take a photo in a bus station or even by entering a depot. Trespass becomes criminal only when entering railway property, dockyards or military bases where entry is restricted by statute. Otherwise trespass is only a criminal offence if damage is caused and standing on a footpath in a bus station to take a photo is perfectly acceptable and only a police officer could ask you to move if you were causing an obstruction. No Nexus or bus company official has any legal right to require you to move, ask for your details or detain you in any way if you are standing somewhere to take a picture.

Good luck with that argument standing up. I'm sure if I entered your house and started taking photos against your wishes you'd take issue with it.

Andreos1

08 Nov 2013, 9:28 am #60
Is it not that Saltmeadows is private property - restricted to employees of the company and guests of the company i.e contractors, suppliers etc.

Whereas Park Lane Bus Station is private property, open to the public, but with small portions of it restricted to staff and guests of the company i.e contractors, suppliers and drivers from the operators etc

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
08 Nov 2013, 9:28 am #60

Is it not that Saltmeadows is private property - restricted to employees of the company and guests of the company i.e contractors, suppliers etc.

Whereas Park Lane Bus Station is private property, open to the public, but with small portions of it restricted to staff and guests of the company i.e contractors, suppliers and drivers from the operators etc

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Pages (19) Previous 1 2 3 419 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average