Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 115 16 17135 Next
MurdnunoC

11 Sep 2014, 3:32 pm #301
(11 Sep 2014, 3:26 pm)Marcus Good god.....why is it Kat looks like a prostitute?! I know they're desperate for money, but......Tongue

It wouldn't be the first time...

Remember when local gangster Andy Hunter (formerly Eddie Santini from The Bill) paid for a night with Kat.
MurdnunoC
11 Sep 2014, 3:32 pm #301

(11 Sep 2014, 3:26 pm)Marcus Good god.....why is it Kat looks like a prostitute?! I know they're desperate for money, but......Tongue

It wouldn't be the first time...

Remember when local gangster Andy Hunter (formerly Eddie Santini from The Bill) paid for a night with Kat.

Michael

11 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm #302

Haha didn't she have an affair with Derek Branning to?

I know the reason why Linda and Kat are shown like that, not sure on Sharon... don't want to spoil it for others!

Iv'e being watching Eastenders for a few years now, it seems to be getting more depressing haha (used to watch it ages ago then stopped)
Edited 11 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm #302

Haha didn't she have an affair with Derek Branning to?

I know the reason why Linda and Kat are shown like that, not sure on Sharon... don't want to spoil it for others!

Iv'e being watching Eastenders for a few years now, it seems to be getting more depressing haha (used to watch it ages ago then stopped)

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

11 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm #303
(11 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm)Michael I know the reason why each person is shown on here like the way they are, Linda in the bath etc... but don't want to spoil it for people...

EastEnders gives far too much away on their Facebook page these days.

I'm guessing the kids are gonna die in the fire, caused by Alfie's desperate insurance scam, though Kat manages to escape (hence why she's on the video covered in black soot!)

Not sure for the other two, but I'm guessing Phil will be back with Shirley (following on from the last ep) and it's all linked to the Deano thing with Linda.
Dan
11 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm #303

(11 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm)Michael I know the reason why each person is shown on here like the way they are, Linda in the bath etc... but don't want to spoil it for people...

EastEnders gives far too much away on their Facebook page these days.

I'm guessing the kids are gonna die in the fire, caused by Alfie's desperate insurance scam, though Kat manages to escape (hence why she's on the video covered in black soot!)

Not sure for the other two, but I'm guessing Phil will be back with Shirley (following on from the last ep) and it's all linked to the Deano thing with Linda.

Michael

11 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm #304
(11 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm)Dan EastEnders gives far too much away on their Facebook page these days.

Na i don't think the kids will die, there like a week-2 weeks old...However, looking at the papers, Kat will be badly done by due to the fire..

Linda and Dean - yes, it will happen, i just hope they won't show it...

Sharon - Ben's back, Maybe blood on the dress... the first trailer for the autumn, u hear a gun shot at the end.. at the Mitchells house... maybe someones dies (pure speculation, i have no idea on this one

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
11 Sep 2014, 3:55 pm #304

(11 Sep 2014, 3:52 pm)Dan EastEnders gives far too much away on their Facebook page these days.

Na i don't think the kids will die, there like a week-2 weeks old...However, looking at the papers, Kat will be badly done by due to the fire..

Linda and Dean - yes, it will happen, i just hope they won't show it...

Sharon - Ben's back, Maybe blood on the dress... the first trailer for the autumn, u hear a gun shot at the end.. at the Mitchells house... maybe someones dies (pure speculation, i have no idea on this one

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Diamond One

Banned

12 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm #305
being thretened by a person supposedly i took a photo of a bus on 39 police will laugh at her i acctually was taking a photo of a Gateshead Central Taxis Bus on 73 which was a Versa
Edited 12 Sep 2014, 5:21 pm by Diamond One.
Attached Files
.png
holy crap.PNG
Size 12.98 KB / Downloads 79
Diamond One
12 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm #305

being thretened by a person supposedly i took a photo of a bus on 39 police will laugh at her i acctually was taking a photo of a Gateshead Central Taxis Bus on 73 which was a Versa

Attached Files
.png
holy crap.PNG
Size 12.98 KB / Downloads 79

S813 FVK

12 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm #306
(12 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm)Racer_Experience being thretened by a person supposedly i took a photo of a bus on 39 police will laugh at her

Leave it, if she is unable to identify which photo she means you shouldnt do anything! Plus, although its personal preference, most people will have interest for the bus rather than the people on it...
Edited 12 Sep 2014, 5:20 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
12 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm #306

(12 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm)Racer_Experience being thretened by a person supposedly i took a photo of a bus on 39 police will laugh at her

Leave it, if she is unable to identify which photo she means you shouldnt do anything! Plus, although its personal preference, most people will have interest for the bus rather than the people on it...

Dan

Site Administrator

12 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm #307
(12 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm)Robert Leave it, if she is unable to identify which photo she means you shouldnt do anything! Plus, although its personal preference, most people will have interest for the bus rather than the people on it...

I once received a message on Flickr requesting the deletion of one of my photos, on the basis that the sender was the man pictured on the upper deck front seat (and was consequently quite visible), or he'd take legal action otherwise.

I replied rather nicely, suggesting that the majority of the people who see the photo will be interested in the bus and not the people on the bus; as such, I politely requested that he took it no further. Never got back to me.
Dan
12 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm #307

(12 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm)Robert Leave it, if she is unable to identify which photo she means you shouldnt do anything! Plus, although its personal preference, most people will have interest for the bus rather than the people on it...

I once received a message on Flickr requesting the deletion of one of my photos, on the basis that the sender was the man pictured on the upper deck front seat (and was consequently quite visible), or he'd take legal action otherwise.

I replied rather nicely, suggesting that the majority of the people who see the photo will be interested in the bus and not the people on the bus; as such, I politely requested that he took it no further. Never got back to me.

Diamond One

Banned

12 Sep 2014, 9:13 pm #308
(12 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm)Dan I once received a message on Flickr requesting the deletion of one of my photos, on the basis that the sender was the man pictured on the upper deck front seat (and was consequently quite visible), or he'd take legal action otherwise.

i almost swore dead loud but then again i managed to keep my cool she has blasted my page in the past which i have worked hard the past 2 years to bring it up to scratch and keep it tidy from everyone but then again i decided to block this person as i was sick of her blasting my bus spotting and my page i have worked hard on me AA, and PW have made a jolly good effort to create
Diamond One
12 Sep 2014, 9:13 pm #308

(12 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm)Dan I once received a message on Flickr requesting the deletion of one of my photos, on the basis that the sender was the man pictured on the upper deck front seat (and was consequently quite visible), or he'd take legal action otherwise.

i almost swore dead loud but then again i managed to keep my cool she has blasted my page in the past which i have worked hard the past 2 years to bring it up to scratch and keep it tidy from everyone but then again i decided to block this person as i was sick of her blasting my bus spotting and my page i have worked hard on me AA, and PW have made a jolly good effort to create

Malarkey

12 Sep 2014, 9:30 pm #309
(12 Sep 2014, 9:13 pm)Racer_Experience i almost swore dead loud but then again i managed to keep my cool she has blasted my page in the past which i have worked hard the past 2 years to bring it up to scratch and keep it tidy from everyone but then again i decided to block this person as i was sick of her blasting my bus spotting and my page i have worked hard on me AA, and PW have made a jolly good effort to create

Think i'd be rather insulted if she went to such great lengths to give you abuse about Photographing the 39 she was on, yet it was in fact me who took the Photos, as I took about 8 Photos of the 39 Today, and I'm pretty certain you didn't take one whilst I was with you Bazza.
Malarkey
12 Sep 2014, 9:30 pm #309

(12 Sep 2014, 9:13 pm)Racer_Experience i almost swore dead loud but then again i managed to keep my cool she has blasted my page in the past which i have worked hard the past 2 years to bring it up to scratch and keep it tidy from everyone but then again i decided to block this person as i was sick of her blasting my bus spotting and my page i have worked hard on me AA, and PW have made a jolly good effort to create

Think i'd be rather insulted if she went to such great lengths to give you abuse about Photographing the 39 she was on, yet it was in fact me who took the Photos, as I took about 8 Photos of the 39 Today, and I'm pretty certain you didn't take one whilst I was with you Bazza.

Diamond One

Banned

12 Sep 2014, 9:36 pm #310
(12 Sep 2014, 9:30 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Think i'd be rather insulted if she went to such great lengths to give you abuse about Photographing the 39 she was on, yet it was in fact me who took the Photos, as I took about 8 Photos of the 39 Today, and I'm pretty certain you didn't take one whilst I was with you Bazza.

i would be more than insulted but i was aiming for the Versa on 73 never took one of 39 at all photos i did take today are now on flickr uploaded them around 5ish
Diamond One
12 Sep 2014, 9:36 pm #310

(12 Sep 2014, 9:30 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Think i'd be rather insulted if she went to such great lengths to give you abuse about Photographing the 39 she was on, yet it was in fact me who took the Photos, as I took about 8 Photos of the 39 Today, and I'm pretty certain you didn't take one whilst I was with you Bazza.

i would be more than insulted but i was aiming for the Versa on 73 never took one of 39 at all photos i did take today are now on flickr uploaded them around 5ish

Michael

15 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm #311
When people constantly go on about religion on facebook!

I'm not religious myself and have nothing against it, just don't want it on my facebook every bloody day!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm #311

When people constantly go on about religion on facebook!

I'm not religious myself and have nothing against it, just don't want it on my facebook every bloody day!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Adam

15 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm #312
Got my uni timetable today from the uni's app, and found that I'm away on a "residential visit" on my birthday next month. It's a bloody Friday as well Sad
Adam
15 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm #312

Got my uni timetable today from the uni's app, and found that I'm away on a "residential visit" on my birthday next month. It's a bloody Friday as well Sad

Michael

15 Sep 2014, 7:54 pm #313
(15 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm)Adam Got my uni timetable today from the uni's app, and found that I'm away on a "residential visit" on my birthday next month. It's a bloody Friday as well Sad

Ah that's shit! =(

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Sep 2014, 7:54 pm #313

(15 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm)Adam Got my uni timetable today from the uni's app, and found that I'm away on a "residential visit" on my birthday next month. It's a bloody Friday as well Sad

Ah that's shit! =(

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Andreos1

15 Sep 2014, 7:55 pm #314
The roadworks on the A1 between Scotch Corner and Leeming... Another 3 years of them and the 50mph speed limit. 

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
15 Sep 2014, 7:55 pm #314

The roadworks on the A1 between Scotch Corner and Leeming... Another 3 years of them and the 50mph speed limit. 

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Adam

15 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm #315
(15 Sep 2014, 7:54 pm)Michael Ah that's shit! =(

Tell is about it. Was hoping to go partying in town with my friends
Adam
15 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm #315

(15 Sep 2014, 7:54 pm)Michael Ah that's shit! =(

Tell is about it. Was hoping to go partying in town with my friends

Michael

15 Sep 2014, 7:58 pm #316
(15 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm)Adam Tell is about it. Was hoping to go partying in town with my friends

Take a sickie and go out haha 

Where is it at? 

Edit: Talking about uni, i expected to go in today and see all our work marked from last year... take a guess, it wasn't, it's not like we finished at end of May.... 

So none of us know if we have any refers or anything! 
Edited 15 Sep 2014, 8:01 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Sep 2014, 7:58 pm #316

(15 Sep 2014, 7:57 pm)Adam Tell is about it. Was hoping to go partying in town with my friends

Take a sickie and go out haha 

Where is it at? 

Edit: Talking about uni, i expected to go in today and see all our work marked from last year... take a guess, it wasn't, it's not like we finished at end of May.... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Adam

15 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm #317
(15 Sep 2014, 7:58 pm)Michael Take a sickie and go out haha 

Where is it at? 

haha these induction event things are compulsory, so I have a sneaky feeling this is too Sad

I haven't a clue where it's at. It doesn't say.

That is quite incompetent of the uni about your work mind. They've had a few months to do it like.
Edited 15 Sep 2014, 8:15 pm by Adam.
Adam
15 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm #317

(15 Sep 2014, 7:58 pm)Michael Take a sickie and go out haha 

Where is it at? 

haha these induction event things are compulsory, so I have a sneaky feeling this is too Sad

That is quite incompetent of the uni about your work mind. They've had a few months to do it like.

Michael

15 Sep 2014, 8:31 pm #318
(15 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm)Adam haha these induction event things are compulsory, so I have a sneaky feeling this is too Sad

That's not good if you don't know where it is! 

Very, they moaned and moaned about getting it on time etc, feels like done it for nothing.

Its not like they have much to mark, about 7 bits but some is just daft small things....

The room we are in all day Mondays is way to warm, and we can see the whole open landing area, so people can look in to the classroom, its quite distracting! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Sep 2014, 8:31 pm #318

(15 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm)Adam haha these induction event things are compulsory, so I have a sneaky feeling this is too Sad

That's not good if you don't know where it is! 

Very, they moaned and moaned about getting it on time etc, feels like done it for nothing.

Its not like they have much to mark, about 7 bits but some is just daft small things....

The room we are in all day Mondays is way to warm, and we can see the whole open landing area, so people can look in to the classroom, its quite distracting! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Sep 2014, 7:38 am #319
Me and a friend missed both the 60 and the 61 so we had to resort to an (empty) 23...

The driver thought it appropriate to refuse travel to the other lad. Apparently POP cards aren't valid on Arriva buses. Unfortunately for the driver, I'm in a foul mood this morning. My friend has managed to travel. We've got the entire bus to ourselves!
Dan
16 Sep 2014, 7:38 am #319

Me and a friend missed both the 60 and the 61 so we had to resort to an (empty) 23...

The driver thought it appropriate to refuse travel to the other lad. Apparently POP cards aren't valid on Arriva buses. Unfortunately for the driver, I'm in a foul mood this morning. My friend has managed to travel. We've got the entire bus to ourselves!

Jimmi

16 Sep 2014, 2:51 pm #320
Ended up sat next to a fat sod smoking an e-cigarette on Arriva service 8 this afternoon, even though e-cigarettes are not permitted on Arriva's buses Angry
Jimmi
16 Sep 2014, 2:51 pm #320

Ended up sat next to a fat sod smoking an e-cigarette on Arriva service 8 this afternoon, even though e-cigarettes are not permitted on Arriva's buses Angry

Pages (135) Previous 115 16 17135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average