Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 169 70 71135 Next
Tom

07 Jan 2015, 5:28 pm #1,381
(07 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm)leestransportphotos I can't help the way I react, hense why I have support at school for bullying problems, my reactions can sometimes be quite extreme, but it's something I can't help. If you read the comments he has made about me on David's photos, you'll understand.

I haven't (or at least I can't remember) making comments about you on Davies photo at all.

I quite simply told you there is no reason to create another thread, and you think that is bullying, really? Your clearly attention seeking now, and as usual, you fail to follow forum rules by using this thread to target members of the forum.

I really am starting to get sick of you - you make pointless threads, I tell you there is already one made for that particular comments, and then you go and cause a big argument!
Tom
07 Jan 2015, 5:28 pm #1,381

(07 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm)leestransportphotos I can't help the way I react, hense why I have support at school for bullying problems, my reactions can sometimes be quite extreme, but it's something I can't help. If you read the comments he has made about me on David's photos, you'll understand.

I haven't (or at least I can't remember) making comments about you on Davies photo at all.

I quite simply told you there is no reason to create another thread, and you think that is bullying, really? Your clearly attention seeking now, and as usual, you fail to follow forum rules by using this thread to target members of the forum.

I really am starting to get sick of you - you make pointless threads, I tell you there is already one made for that particular comments, and then you go and cause a big argument!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Jan 2015, 5:30 pm #1,382
(07 Jan 2015, 5:28 pm)Tom I haven't (or at least I can't remember) making comments about you on Davies photo at all.

Leave it at that now Tom...You will never get on with the lad, so block him as he should block you, then you never need to cross paths again
MrFozz
07 Jan 2015, 5:30 pm #1,382

(07 Jan 2015, 5:28 pm)Tom I haven't (or at least I can't remember) making comments about you on Davies photo at all.

Leave it at that now Tom...You will never get on with the lad, so block him as he should block you, then you never need to cross paths again

Tom

07 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm #1,383
(07 Jan 2015, 5:30 pm)MrFozz Leave it at that now Tom...You will never get on with the lad, so block him as he should block you, then you never need to cross paths again

I already have, after he threatened me  Tongue
Tom
07 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm #1,383

(07 Jan 2015, 5:30 pm)MrFozz Leave it at that now Tom...You will never get on with the lad, so block him as he should block you, then you never need to cross paths again

I already have, after he threatened me  Tongue

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm #1,384
(07 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm)MrFozz You know I respect you and agree with most of what you say and do...While we all know who he is really referring to, he did not name Tom even though its easy to know...

Why cant Tom defend himself

As it'll never stop...  Rolleyes
Dan
07 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm #1,384

(07 Jan 2015, 5:21 pm)MrFozz You know I respect you and agree with most of what you say and do...While we all know who he is really referring to, he did not name Tom even though its easy to know...

Why cant Tom defend himself

As it'll never stop...  Rolleyes

07 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm #1,385

Very well said Fozz, while I do love a good argument - I don't like to come home from a hard day at school* to see what is rightfully Jimmi's thread being littered upon. Tongue

Tom > block Lee
Lee > block Tom

Problem solved. May the annoyances roll on! Wink

* I did quite bad in those tests. Sad
R852 PRG
07 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm #1,385

Very well said Fozz, while I do love a good argument - I don't like to come home from a hard day at school* to see what is rightfully Jimmi's thread being littered upon. Tongue

Tom > block Lee
Lee > block Tom

Problem solved. May the annoyances roll on! Wink

* I did quite bad in those tests. Sad

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm #1,386
This is a stupid question I think...

If 2 people arguing and bitching, wont stop and wont block each other, can admin step in a do it themselves, I understand there will be issues there, but if brings a bit harnony to the site then am all for it
MrFozz
07 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm #1,386

This is a stupid question I think...

If 2 people arguing and bitching, wont stop and wont block each other, can admin step in a do it themselves, I understand there will be issues there, but if brings a bit harnony to the site then am all for it

Tom

07 Jan 2015, 5:42 pm #1,387
(07 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm)MrFozz This is a stupid question I think...

If 2 people arguing and bitching, wont stop and wont block each other, can admin step in a do it themselves, I understand there will be issues there,  but if brings a bit harnony to the site then am all for it

I've already blocked him!
Tom
07 Jan 2015, 5:42 pm #1,387

If 2 people arguing and bitching, wont stop and wont block each other, can admin step in a do it themselves, I understand there will be issues there,  but if brings a bit harnony to the site then am all for it

I've already blocked him!

07 Jan 2015, 5:42 pm #1,388
(07 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm)Dan As it'll never stop...  Rolleyes

True words spoken from the soul, Dan.

Btw, hope you did okay in those tests. Did you do a Will McKenzie and end up shatting all over your seat?
Edited 07 Jan 2015, 5:43 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
07 Jan 2015, 5:42 pm #1,388

(07 Jan 2015, 5:32 pm)Dan As it'll never stop...  Rolleyes

True words spoken from the soul, Dan.

Btw, hope you did okay in those tests. Did you do a Will McKenzie and end up shatting all over your seat?

Andreos1

07 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm #1,389

See, I used to love the arguing and bitching with eezypeazy in the QCS thread. Apparently he is still having nightmares after I got bored one day and told him I was off to have a bath.
Would have hated an admin or mod to have blocked us from each other.

I was called all sorts (nowt nasty), just patronising drivel, but I didn't take it personally.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
07 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm #1,389

See, I used to love the arguing and bitching with eezypeazy in the QCS thread. Apparently he is still having nightmares after I got bored one day and told him I was off to have a bath.

I was called all sorts (nowt nasty), just patronising drivel, but I didn't take it personally.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm #1,390
(07 Jan 2015, 5:42 pm)MarcTheA4 True words spoken from the soul, Dan.

I did not. Tongue

I had English Lang/Lit and ICT yesterday. The latter was not a 'proper' exam - based on the fact that we haven't really covered enough of the syllabus to justify giving us a full exam paper!

My English teacher was invigilating the ICT exam, and she appeared to be marking my paper straight away. The facial expressions she made suggested that I did not do very well in it. It did provide me with a bit of humour during the exam though, as her facial expressions were not-so-distant from Will McKenzie's in the episode you refer to! My ICT teacher told another student that all four of us had done very well, though.

I think my Media Studies exam today went well - just found two solid hours of writing quite difficult. It'd be no bother if we could type it!

(07 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm)Andreos1 See, I used to love the arguing and bitching with eezypeazy in the QCS thread. Apparently he is still having nightmares after I got bored one day and told him I was off to have a bath.

That's the difference between you and other members of the forum, though.

Some enthusiasts find dealing with negative/patronising comments difficult, and retaliate in a way which could be deemed inappropriate. That's why I've had to step in here.
Dan
07 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm #1,390

(07 Jan 2015, 5:42 pm)MarcTheA4 True words spoken from the soul, Dan.

I did not. Tongue

I had English Lang/Lit and ICT yesterday. The latter was not a 'proper' exam - based on the fact that we haven't really covered enough of the syllabus to justify giving us a full exam paper!

My English teacher was invigilating the ICT exam, and she appeared to be marking my paper straight away. The facial expressions she made suggested that I did not do very well in it. It did provide me with a bit of humour during the exam though, as her facial expressions were not-so-distant from Will McKenzie's in the episode you refer to! My ICT teacher told another student that all four of us had done very well, though.

I think my Media Studies exam today went well - just found two solid hours of writing quite difficult. It'd be no bother if we could type it!

(07 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm)Andreos1 See, I used to love the arguing and bitching with eezypeazy in the QCS thread. Apparently he is still having nightmares after I got bored one day and told him I was off to have a bath.

That's the difference between you and other members of the forum, though.

Some enthusiasts find dealing with negative/patronising comments difficult, and retaliate in a way which could be deemed inappropriate. That's why I've had to step in here.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 Jan 2015, 5:49 pm #1,391
What I think we need here and seen it on other boards is a Fight Club which is set so that passers by to the site cant access, a registered members only board...

Any bitchiness and handbags can be taking there without clogging other threads

Just a thought Big Grin
MrFozz
07 Jan 2015, 5:49 pm #1,391

What I think we need here and seen it on other boards is a Fight Club which is set so that passers by to the site cant access, a registered members only board...

Any bitchiness and handbags can be taking there without clogging other threads

Just a thought Big Grin

07 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm #1,392
(07 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm)Dan I did not. Tongue

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7YWpbUGbs

For those who don't get the exam reference!

If she had a co-worker called Phil I would have been screaming on the floor.
R852 PRG
07 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm #1,392

(07 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm)Dan I did not. Tongue

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX7YWpbUGbs

For those who don't get the exam reference!

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Jan 2015, 5:58 pm #1,393
(07 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm)MarcTheA4 For those who don't get the exam reference!

We used to - he was my form tutor! He retired at the end of Year 10 (when I had him as a form tutor).

Even though they were mocks, it was still external examination conditions. I was obviously familiar with the setting having undergone my GCSEs last year, but I couldn't help but laugh at her facial expressions. I was sitting at quite a distance away from her, but I had to just bury my head and not look at her for five minutes whilst silently bopping up and down on the table with my shoulders going crazy. This obviously meant that the people behind me looked to see what I was laughing at, and they too started silently laughing. Tongue 
Dan
07 Jan 2015, 5:58 pm #1,393

(07 Jan 2015, 5:52 pm)MarcTheA4 For those who don't get the exam reference!

We used to - he was my form tutor! He retired at the end of Year 10 (when I had him as a form tutor).

Even though they were mocks, it was still external examination conditions. I was obviously familiar with the setting having undergone my GCSEs last year, but I couldn't help but laugh at her facial expressions. I was sitting at quite a distance away from her, but I had to just bury my head and not look at her for five minutes whilst silently bopping up and down on the table with my shoulders going crazy. This obviously meant that the people behind me looked to see what I was laughing at, and they too started silently laughing. Tongue 

LeeCalder

07 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm #1,394
On a brighter note - Another thing that's annoyed me today is the fact I can't get to the Gateshead v Woking game tonight!
LeeCalder
07 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm #1,394

On a brighter note - Another thing that's annoyed me today is the fact I can't get to the Gateshead v Woking game tonight!

Tommy1581

07 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm #1,395
Arriva North East - X21 driver went straight past the bus stop when I had put my hand out.
Go North East - fares are bloody expensive: 90p S1 Metrocentre Circular child single. 90p 19 Ashington to North Shields Ferry child single. 90p Fifth Avenue Ashington to Ashington Bus Station child single.
Tommy1581
07 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm #1,395

Arriva North East - X21 driver went straight past the bus stop when I had put my hand out.
Go North East - fares are bloody expensive: 90p S1 Metrocentre Circular child single. 90p 19 Ashington to North Shields Ferry child single. 90p Fifth Avenue Ashington to Ashington Bus Station child single.

07 Jan 2015, 6:59 pm #1,396
(07 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Arriva North East - X21 driver went straight past the bus stop when I had put my hand out.

90+90+90...270. £2.70 = bloody expensive.

Am I missing something?!

I pay exactly that much for a short hop to Durham on the X2...
Edited 07 Jan 2015, 7:00 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
07 Jan 2015, 6:59 pm #1,396

(07 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Arriva North East - X21 driver went straight past the bus stop when I had put my hand out.

90+90+90...270. £2.70 = bloody expensive.

Am I missing something?!

Dan

Site Administrator

07 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm #1,397
(07 Jan 2015, 6:59 pm)MarcTheA4 90+90+90...270. £2.70 = bloody expensive.

Am I missing something?!

Go North East's "Get Around" scheme and Arriva North East's "Teen Card" are exactly the same. With Go North East, you pay 90p per single. With Arriva, you pay £1.00.

But Tommy doesn't like Arriva any more according to his signature - maybe the expensive fares are the reason why? Tongue 
Dan
07 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm #1,397

(07 Jan 2015, 6:59 pm)MarcTheA4 90+90+90...270. £2.70 = bloody expensive.

Am I missing something?!

Go North East's "Get Around" scheme and Arriva North East's "Teen Card" are exactly the same. With Go North East, you pay 90p per single. With Arriva, you pay £1.00.

But Tommy doesn't like Arriva any more according to his signature - maybe the expensive fares are the reason why? Tongue 

Tom

07 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm #1,398

How is 90p for a one and a half hour journey expensive anyway?
Tom
07 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm #1,398

How is 90p for a one and a half hour journey expensive anyway?

MurdnunoC

07 Jan 2015, 7:29 pm #1,399
(07 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm)Tom How is 90p for a one and a half hour journey expensive anyway?

I don't understand why anyone would want to pay for a trip around the perimeter of the Metrocentre.
MurdnunoC
07 Jan 2015, 7:29 pm #1,399

(07 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm)Tom How is 90p for a one and a half hour journey expensive anyway?

I don't understand why anyone would want to pay for a trip around the perimeter of the Metrocentre.

Adrian

07 Jan 2015, 7:34 pm #1,400

Try paying £4.70 for a single from Chester le Street to Sunderland!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
07 Jan 2015, 7:34 pm #1,400

Try paying £4.70 for a single from Chester le Street to Sunderland!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (135) Previous 169 70 71135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average