Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2) 1 2 Next
Andreos1

13 Jan 2015, 10:06 pm #1
Anyone want to share their guilty pleasures?
(keep it clean Wink )

Julia Bradbury has just been on the telly discussing history and football.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
13 Jan 2015, 10:06 pm #1

Anyone want to share their guilty pleasures?
(keep it clean Wink )

Julia Bradbury has just been on the telly discussing history and football.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Adrian

13 Jan 2015, 10:17 pm #2
Eurodance! Still.. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
13 Jan 2015, 10:17 pm #2

Eurodance! Still.. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

MurdnunoC

13 Jan 2015, 10:33 pm #3
Wrestling would be my obvious one.

Also, Katie Hopkins. I don't agree with anything she says but I think she's a world-class troll.
MurdnunoC
13 Jan 2015, 10:33 pm #3

Wrestling would be my obvious one.

Also, Katie Hopkins. I don't agree with anything she says but I think she's a world-class troll.

Michael

14 Jan 2015, 11:41 am #4
Titanic, one of my fav movies of all time, seen it like 15 times and watching it again now.

Kate Winslet Wink

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
14 Jan 2015, 11:41 am #4

Titanic, one of my fav movies of all time, seen it like 15 times and watching it again now.

Kate Winslet Wink

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

14 Jan 2015, 9:41 pm #5
My guilty pleasure....looking through my old ticket books, mainly the one my grandad made note of fleet no's, and thinking back trying to remember all the journies. Big Grin
R852 PRG
14 Jan 2015, 9:41 pm #5

My guilty pleasure....looking through my old ticket books, mainly the one my grandad made note of fleet no's, and thinking back trying to remember all the journies. Big Grin

S813 FVK

14 Jan 2015, 10:00 pm #6
Mine is being a right critic. Lately i have loved to accurately read/watch stuff and criticize it in any way possible.
S813 FVK
14 Jan 2015, 10:00 pm #6

Mine is being a right critic. Lately i have loved to accurately read/watch stuff and criticize it in any way possible.

Tommy1581

15 Jan 2015, 10:37 am #7
Moaning at everything.
Why does the 19 take so fucking long?
Tommy1581
15 Jan 2015, 10:37 am #7

Moaning at everything.

Tom

15 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm #8
(15 Jan 2015, 10:37 am)ArrivaNE_7522 Moaning at everything.

I don't understand what your problem is with the 19?
You always seem to complain about GNE for no apparent reason. 
Tom
15 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm #8

I don't understand what your problem is with the 19?

15 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm #9

Why doesn't it?

It's hardly an express service. If you want to get from A to B, use the fastest bus.

Don't ride it purely so you complain about it!
R852 PRG
15 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm #9

Why doesn't it?

It's hardly an express service. If you want to get from A to B, use the fastest bus.

Tom

15 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm #10
(15 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm)MarcTheA4 Why doesn't it?

Exactly.

One and a half hours isn't a long time, and there is no quicker way from Ashington to North Shields. I could complain that the 57 takes too long, as it takes a similar amount of time from Ashington to Whitley Bay.
Tom
15 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm #10

Exactly.

One and a half hours isn't a long time, and there is no quicker way from Ashington to North Shields. I could complain that the 57 takes too long, as it takes a similar amount of time from Ashington to Whitley Bay.

Jimmi

15 Jan 2015, 4:18 pm #11

If you get on the Arriva 5/5A between Aycliffe Town Centre and Darlington you will always overhear some go "oh its going the long way round, why is he going the long way round, why is he going this way"
Jimmi
15 Jan 2015, 4:18 pm #11

If you get on the Arriva 5/5A between Aycliffe Town Centre and Darlington you will always overhear some go "oh its going the long way round, why is he going the long way round, why is he going this way"

Tommy1581

15 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm #12
(15 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm)Tom I don't understand what your problem is with the 19?

Hang on. You start complaining about me for no apparent reason, FIVE HOURS after my post. What's your problem with me? I can go back through the forum, and see you having problems with everyone else. How would you feel if everyone on this forum turned on you? That probably won't happen as everyone worships you. Everyone agrees with you.

I don't like Go North East because I don't like Go North East.

GET OVER IT!
Tommy1581
15 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm #12

(15 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm)Tom I don't understand what your problem is with the 19?

Hang on. You start complaining about me for no apparent reason, FIVE HOURS after my post. What's your problem with me? I can go back through the forum, and see you having problems with everyone else. How would you feel if everyone on this forum turned on you? That probably won't happen as everyone worships you. Everyone agrees with you.

GET OVER IT!

15 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm #13
(15 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Hang on. You start complaining about me for no apparent reason, FIVE HOURS after my post. What's your problem with me? I can go back through the forum, and see you having problems with everyone else. How would you feel if everyone on this forum turned on you? That probably won't happen as everyone worships you. Everyone agrees with you.

GET OVER IT!

Don't want to start a huge argument, but if you put some bait on the line the fish is going to tug.

Maybe if you gave a reason for disliking GNE? I could easily say I absolutely despise them, perhaps because I've had one or two bad experiences with a driver. But I don't - I love GNE and hope to work for them one day.

I don't let one or two bad experiences make me hate a company, eternally...
R852 PRG
15 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm #13

(15 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Hang on. You start complaining about me for no apparent reason, FIVE HOURS after my post. What's your problem with me? I can go back through the forum, and see you having problems with everyone else. How would you feel if everyone on this forum turned on you? That probably won't happen as everyone worships you. Everyone agrees with you.

GET OVER IT!

Don't want to start a huge argument, but if you put some bait on the line the fish is going to tug.

Maybe if you gave a reason for disliking GNE? I could easily say I absolutely despise them, perhaps because I've had one or two bad experiences with a driver. But I don't - I love GNE and hope to work for them one day.

Tom

15 Jan 2015, 4:45 pm #14

GET OVER IT!
You don't even have a reason for disliking them, and I can assure you they provide a much better service than Arriva do!
And, for your information, I've only had a problem with one other person. 
And this thread wasn't made for arguing, so lets just leave it there. 
Tom
15 Jan 2015, 4:45 pm #14

GET OVER IT!
You don't even have a reason for disliking them, and I can assure you they provide a much better service than Arriva do!
And, for your information, I've only had a problem with one other person. 
And this thread wasn't made for arguing, so lets just leave it there. 

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Jan 2015, 4:47 pm #15
Can we not have a repeat of last time, please, and stop this now..?
Dan
15 Jan 2015, 4:47 pm #15

Can we not have a repeat of last time, please, and stop this now..?

Tommy1581

15 Jan 2015, 4:50 pm #16
(15 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm)MarcTheA4 Don't want to start a huge argument, but if you put some bait on the line the fish is going to tug.

Maybes it's because GNE drivers block the bus station in Ashington, keep repainting their buses.
Tommy1581
15 Jan 2015, 4:50 pm #16

(15 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm)MarcTheA4 Don't want to start a huge argument, but if you put some bait on the line the fish is going to tug.

Maybes it's because GNE drivers block the bus station in Ashington, keep repainting their buses.

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Jan 2015, 4:55 pm #17
(15 Jan 2015, 4:50 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Maybes it's because GNE drivers block the bus station in Ashington, keep repainting their buses.

Not wishing to get involved - especially how this is probably the incorrect thread to discuss this - but surely this is an issue with the design of Ashington Bus Station, rather than the fault of an individual operator..?
Dan
15 Jan 2015, 4:55 pm #17

(15 Jan 2015, 4:50 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Maybes it's because GNE drivers block the bus station in Ashington, keep repainting their buses.

Not wishing to get involved - especially how this is probably the incorrect thread to discuss this - but surely this is an issue with the design of Ashington Bus Station, rather than the fault of an individual operator..?

Tommy1581

15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm #18
(15 Jan 2015, 4:55 pm)Dan Not wishing to get involved - especially how this is probably the incorrect thread to discuss this - but surely this is an issue with the design of Ashington Bus Station, rather than the fault of an individual operator..?

If you go and chat with the supervisors at Ashington, they've had numerous complaints from Arriva drivers saying that the behaviour of GNE drivers is appalling. One driver said that the GNE bus pulled in behind him (Stand A) and flashed his lights then when the X22 signalled to leave the GNE bus pulled in front of him to block him. The same happened today involving both X21/X22 buses. It's happened many times and is getting silly now.
Tommy1581
15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm #18

(15 Jan 2015, 4:55 pm)Dan Not wishing to get involved - especially how this is probably the incorrect thread to discuss this - but surely this is an issue with the design of Ashington Bus Station, rather than the fault of an individual operator..?

If you go and chat with the supervisors at Ashington, they've had numerous complaints from Arriva drivers saying that the behaviour of GNE drivers is appalling. One driver said that the GNE bus pulled in behind him (Stand A) and flashed his lights then when the X22 signalled to leave the GNE bus pulled in front of him to block him. The same happened today involving both X21/X22 buses. It's happened many times and is getting silly now.

MurdnunoC

15 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm #19

Nah.

It's obviously tactical revenge employed by GNE as Arriva drivers block the stands at Durham Bus Station  Big Grin
MurdnunoC
15 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm #19

Nah.

It's obviously tactical revenge employed by GNE as Arriva drivers block the stands at Durham Bus Station  Big Grin

15 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm #20
(15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 If you go and chat with the supervisors at Ashington, they've had numerous complaints from Arriva drivers saying that the behaviour of GNE drivers is appalling. One driver said that the GNE bus pulled in behind him (Stand A) and flashed his lights then when the X22 signalled to leave the GNE bus pulled in front of him to block him. The same happened today involving both X21/X22 buses. It's happened many times and is getting silly now.

I see exactly that happen in Durham bus station, it happens with cars on the road all the time too.

I wouldn't be complaining, just grunt and get on with it.

Going to complain to the supervisor about the way another driver has 'behaved' is like going and telling the teacher you were getting bullied on Xbox Live last night - immature, if you ask me.
R852 PRG
15 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm #20

(15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 If you go and chat with the supervisors at Ashington, they've had numerous complaints from Arriva drivers saying that the behaviour of GNE drivers is appalling. One driver said that the GNE bus pulled in behind him (Stand A) and flashed his lights then when the X22 signalled to leave the GNE bus pulled in front of him to block him. The same happened today involving both X21/X22 buses. It's happened many times and is getting silly now.

I see exactly that happen in Durham bus station, it happens with cars on the road all the time too.

I wouldn't be complaining, just grunt and get on with it.

Going to complain to the supervisor about the way another driver has 'behaved' is like going and telling the teacher you were getting bullied on Xbox Live last night - immature, if you ask me.

Pages (2) 1 2 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average