Durham event.
Bit late in the day but there is a wide variety of buses going to the NEBPT Durham event tomorrow. 4 Leyland Nationals will be attending. The NNRG will be taking FTN 710W. 4710 will be doing 2 trips on the shuttle bus service to and from Durham. Jonothan Ruddick's FTN 708W will be on static display. Yesterbus Preservation's YFY 4M and CKB 166X will be on the shuttle service and then static display.
Craig Smith. NNRG Operations Engineer. Owner of UPT 681V, FTN 710W and R855 PRG.
We'll probably saunter along, later. What time do the shuttles start?
Uploaded photos from today’s Rally plus a few others on my Flickr account.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ten6083/shares/J4FsNV

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
(17/06/2018, 17:19)TEN 6083 Wrote: Uploaded photos from today’s Rally plus a few others on my Flickr account.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ten6083/shares/J4FsNV

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

You've probably captured the first photo of bigun this year.
The plan was to get down and have a mooch.
Too many beers and a late night put a stop to that.
I did head in to Durham later in the afternoon, but seeing the yellow Olympian heading past Belmont P&R was enough to tell me that things must have been coming to a head.

I like the look of the United VR and that United Lance/Sigma looks as though it could be the part too.
Always good to see different things from the past make an appearance.

Does anyone know what the plans for the yellow Olympian are? RYB?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(18/06/2018, 00:01)Andreos1 Wrote: The plan was to get down and have a mooch.
Too many beers and a late night put a stop to that.
I did head in to Durham later in the afternoon, but seeing the yellow Olympian heading past Belmont P&R was enough to tell me that things must have been coming to a head.

I like the look of the United VR and that United Lance/Sigma looks as though it could be the part too.
Always good to see different things from the past make an appearance.

Does anyone know what the plans for the yellow Olympian are? RYB?

Yes, it is to be restored to its Go Coastline livery.
Check out the Flickr... 
(18/06/2018, 11:24)RBZ 5459 Wrote: Yes, it is to be restored to its Go Coastline livery.

Cheers.
RYB was never my favourite, but makes sense it is going to be in that livery.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'