Menu

North East Buses The Bus Scene Elsewhere Bus Management & Infrastructure York Park and Ride

York Park and Ride

York Park and Ride

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

idiot

06 Dec 2019, 9:43 am #1
Having used this numerous times I can't help but think it's time for new buses for it. Uncomfortable bendy buses on route 2 is the norm and an occasional l94.

Does the council purchase the buses or does First?
idiot
06 Dec 2019, 9:43 am #1

Having used this numerous times I can't help but think it's time for new buses for it. Uncomfortable bendy buses on route 2 is the norm and an occasional l94.

Kuyoyo

06 Dec 2019, 9:56 am #2
(06 Dec 2019, 9:43 am)idiot Having used this numerous times I can't help but think it's time for new buses for it. Uncomfortable bendy buses on route 2 is the norm and an occasional l94.

6 Citaros in the process of being refurbished for exclusive use on the 2 (due to the low bridge by the Railway Museum and the need for high capacity stock on that route), alongside the 11 Versa EVs purchased by First with Green Bus Funding back in 2014/15 for the new Green Line 59 and Sliver Line 9. 21 new Optare Metrodecker EVs due early next year (already delayed from this year) to replace the B7RLE currently used onto city work and the remaining 9 Citaros.
Kuyoyo
06 Dec 2019, 9:56 am #2

(06 Dec 2019, 9:43 am)idiot Having used this numerous times I can't help but think it's time for new buses for it. Uncomfortable bendy buses on route 2 is the norm and an occasional l94.

6 Citaros in the process of being refurbished for exclusive use on the 2 (due to the low bridge by the Railway Museum and the need for high capacity stock on that route), alongside the 11 Versa EVs purchased by First with Green Bus Funding back in 2014/15 for the new Green Line 59 and Sliver Line 9. 21 new Optare Metrodecker EVs due early next year (already delayed from this year) to replace the B7RLE currently used onto city work and the remaining 9 Citaros.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average