School contracts
School contracts
Does anyone know what school contracts Arriva Jesmond has kept/lost ?
I heard a rumour that they have lost St Cuthberts & at least 1 Gosforth Academy run.

RE: School contracts
(01 Aug 2020, 5:30 pm)Olympian Wrote: Does anyone know what school contracts Arriva Jesmond has kept/lost ?
I heard a rumour that they have lost St Cuthberts & at least 1 Gosforth Academy run.
According to the contract award documents Arriva have not been awarded any Nexus school contracts in fact it appears they did not submit a tender for the work.

(02 Aug 2020, 8:59 am)GuyParkRoyal Wrote: According to the contract award documents Arriva have not been awarded any Nexus school contracts in fact it appears they did not submit a tender for the work.
What Arriva services are normally used to feed onto school workings?

(02 Aug 2020, 8:59 am)GuyParkRoyal Wrote: According to the contract award documents Arriva have not been awarded any Nexus school contracts in fact it appears they did not submit a tender for the work.

They definitely have been awarded some of the Misc contracts, according to someone I know who works in the commercial dept.

The award documents don't show all of the detail. The work content however was only decided last week.