Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Srriva North East

Srriva North East

Srriva North East

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MurdnunoC

05 Sep 2020, 10:34 am #1
Since this forum has taken on an Eastern European/Northern Asia feel over the last day or so, I think it's appropriate to place all discussion about Srriva North East within this sub-forum.

Thoughts?
MurdnunoC
05 Sep 2020, 10:34 am #1

Since this forum has taken on an Eastern European/Northern Asia feel over the last day or so, I think it's appropriate to place all discussion about Srriva North East within this sub-forum.

Thoughts?

05 Sep 2020, 11:25 am #2
(05 Sep 2020, 10:34 am)MurdnunoC Since this forum has taken on an Eastern European/Northern Asia feel over the last day or so, I think it's appropriate to place all discussion about Srriva North East within this sub-forum.

Thoughts?

Nyet!

(Sorry, that's the limit of my Russian reached; someone else will have to carry on! Wink )
Ianthegoon
05 Sep 2020, 11:25 am #2

(05 Sep 2020, 10:34 am)MurdnunoC Since this forum has taken on an Eastern European/Northern Asia feel over the last day or so, I think it's appropriate to place all discussion about Srriva North East within this sub-forum.

Thoughts?

Nyet!

(Sorry, that's the limit of my Russian reached; someone else will have to carry on! Wink )

Andreos1

05 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm #3

Thoughts?

Ah those were the days. 
I miss the endless discussion, debate and trolling of the GNE fb page!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
05 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm #3

Thoughts?

Ah those were the days. 

MurdnunoC

07 Sep 2020, 8:20 pm #4
(05 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm)Andreos1 Ah those were the days. 

Trolling? What trolling??

Srriva North East are a reputable bus operator who are beyond reproach unlike some of the cowboys operating around these parts. You'll never see anyone criticise Srriva for their lack of social-distancing. It also has a 100% Customer Satisfaction rate and 0% staff turnover. I would be proud to work there if they'd have me.
MurdnunoC
07 Sep 2020, 8:20 pm #4

(05 Sep 2020, 12:18 pm)Andreos1 Ah those were the days. 

Trolling? What trolling??

Srriva North East are a reputable bus operator who are beyond reproach unlike some of the cowboys operating around these parts. You'll never see anyone criticise Srriva for their lack of social-distancing. It also has a 100% Customer Satisfaction rate and 0% staff turnover. I would be proud to work there if they'd have me.

Andreos1

08 Sep 2020, 9:33 am #5
(07 Sep 2020, 8:20 pm)MurdnunoC Trolling? What trolling??

I must admit, that until Andy (chopper in the sky) Clifford mentioned them, I was totally unaware of Srriva operations.

Andreos1
08 Sep 2020, 9:33 am #5

(07 Sep 2020, 8:20 pm)MurdnunoC Trolling? What trolling??

I must admit, that until Andy (chopper in the sky) Clifford mentioned them, I was totally unaware of Srriva operations.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average