Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Other Operators County Durham Independents Lothian Buses of Derwentside

Lothian Buses of Derwentside

Lothian Buses of Derwentside

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

08 May 2021, 8:11 am #1
Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

While, strictly speaking, Lothian Buses are not an independent operator, I notice there isn't a place to discuss their operations on this forum and couldn't find better place to put than here.

So I'd love to know what services they operate and do they offer the flat-fare system down here as they do up in Edinburgh?
Clifton Hignett III
08 May 2021, 8:11 am #1

Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

While, strictly speaking, Lothian Buses are not an independent operator, I notice there isn't a place to discuss their operations on this forum and couldn't find better place to put than here.

So I'd love to know what services they operate and do they offer the flat-fare system down here as they do up in Edinburgh?

GNE6312

08 May 2021, 12:04 pm #2
(08 May 2021, 8:11 am)Clifton Hignett III Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

what Services are they running?
GNE6312
08 May 2021, 12:04 pm #2

(08 May 2021, 8:11 am)Clifton Hignett III Whilst gallivanting around the North East post lockdown, I have observed that Edinburgh-based bus operator, Lothian Buses, have seemingly started buses around the Derwentside area.

what Services are they running?

RM2186

08 May 2021, 12:06 pm #3
Probably the ex Lothian buses loaned to GNE doing scholars services?
RM2186
08 May 2021, 12:06 pm #3

Probably the ex Lothian buses loaned to GNE doing scholars services?

Rob44

08 May 2021, 12:35 pm #4
chortle clifton
Rob44
08 May 2021, 12:35 pm #4

chortle clifton

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average