Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat The survey says...

The survey says...

The survey says...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

idiot

16 Dec 2021, 11:04 pm #1
Posting with permission of Dan - thank you.

I run 5 quizzes a week and need help! I'm compiling a family fortunes style round. I would love it if you could spare one minute of your time and filling in the survey.

You have to register - and you will then be sent a link to the quiz. You never know you might find quizzes on the subject that you enjoy or even put a quiz on yourself.

Thus sure us legit - it was even mentioned on GMB by Anne off the chase.

Linky link
idiot
16 Dec 2021, 11:04 pm #1

Posting with permission of Dan - thank you.

I run 5 quizzes a week and need help! I'm compiling a family fortunes style round. I would love it if you could spare one minute of your time and filling in the survey.

You have to register - and you will then be sent a link to the quiz. You never know you might find quizzes on the subject that you enjoy or even put a quiz on yourself.

Linky link

16 Dec 2021, 11:20 pm #2
(16 Dec 2021, 11:04 pm)idiot Posting with permission of Dan - thank you.

Linky link

I used to love doing quizzes, we would go to a pub quiz at least once a week pre-COVID, but doing them virtually for a while just killed the fun and we just haven't been back.
streetdeckfan
16 Dec 2021, 11:20 pm #2

(16 Dec 2021, 11:04 pm)idiot Posting with permission of Dan - thank you.

Linky link

I used to love doing quizzes, we would go to a pub quiz at least once a week pre-COVID, but doing them virtually for a while just killed the fun and we just haven't been back.

idiot

17 Dec 2021, 12:32 am #3
That's a shame. I'm back stronger than ever - and hosting 5 a week now.
idiot
17 Dec 2021, 12:32 am #3

That's a shame. I'm back stronger than ever - and hosting 5 a week now.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average