Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Northumberland County Council Tenders - April 2022

Northumberland County Council Tenders - April 2022

Northumberland County Council Tenders - April 2022

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Pages (4) Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
14 Apr 2022, 8:36 pm #41
(14 Apr 2022, 8:10 pm)mb134 I'd imagine that once the estate being built next to Wansbeck Hospital is fully completed, it would be easy enough to figure out how to loop a 1 around there within the current PVR?

The road network in the estate has been complete for a couple of years now, a full loop opened in late-2019/early-2020. Plenty of houses have been there for the last 10-15 years, too.

There's still a lack of service in the west and south of Ashington (Storx beat me to those details), along with the south of Bedlington and the west of Blyth.

(14 Apr 2022, 8:25 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Why are Nexus hosting Northumberland-specific timetables?

They've done so since around 2016 when Northumberland County Council transferred responsibility to them for online and roadside information. One of the better moves they've done - previously information for some routes was only available by contacting the highways team or Traveline.
Edited 14 Apr 2022, 8:38 pm by omnicity4659.
omnicity4659
14 Apr 2022, 8:36 pm #41

(14 Apr 2022, 8:10 pm)mb134 I'd imagine that once the estate being built next to Wansbeck Hospital is fully completed, it would be easy enough to figure out how to loop a 1 around there within the current PVR?

The road network in the estate has been complete for a couple of years now, a full loop opened in late-2019/early-2020. Plenty of houses have been there for the last 10-15 years, too.

There's still a lack of service in the west and south of Ashington (Storx beat me to those details), along with the south of Bedlington and the west of Blyth.

(14 Apr 2022, 8:25 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Why are Nexus hosting Northumberland-specific timetables?

They've done so since around 2016 when Northumberland County Council transferred responsibility to them for online and roadside information. One of the better moves they've done - previously information for some routes was only available by contacting the highways team or Traveline.

mb134

14 Apr 2022, 8:41 pm #42
(14 Apr 2022, 8:14 pm)Storx In fairness there's large chunks of Ashington that doesn't have a bus service atm and never really has had one even known the houses have been there for over 20 years:
  • Blackthorn Way and surrounding areas
  • Nursery Park
  • Cotswalds Drive
  • North Seaton Ind. Estate
  • Housing Estate near the Rugby Ground
  • Wansbeck Road

Just to name a few. Seems quite tight to be adding extensions to the 1 aswell unless it's just the short boards then you've got a problem it's an hourly service and it's too infrequent.

No you're right, but that new estate surrounding the hospital is going to be huge. I'd imagine you could loop it by adding 3-4 minutes to the running time. At the moment the shorts get 14 minutes to get from Ashington Bus Station, to the hospital, and back where it's realistically more than achievable in 8 or so - so add that loop in and you've still got a couple of minutes sitting time at Ashington.

The Widdrington's look a tad more difficult, but you could cut the sitting time at Ashington from the current 4 minutes to 2, and then slice a minute off at both Widdrington and Blyth?

(14 Apr 2022, 8:36 pm)omnicity4659 The road network in the estate has been complete for a couple of years now, a full loop opened in late-2019/early-2020. Plenty of houses have been there for the last 10-15 years, too.

Not to the houses that are currently being built by the Spine Road though?
Edited 14 Apr 2022, 8:42 pm by mb134.
mb134
14 Apr 2022, 8:41 pm #42

(14 Apr 2022, 8:14 pm)Storx In fairness there's large chunks of Ashington that doesn't have a bus service atm and never really has had one even known the houses have been there for over 20 years:
  • Blackthorn Way and surrounding areas
  • Nursery Park
  • Cotswalds Drive
  • North Seaton Ind. Estate
  • Housing Estate near the Rugby Ground
  • Wansbeck Road

Just to name a few. Seems quite tight to be adding extensions to the 1 aswell unless it's just the short boards then you've got a problem it's an hourly service and it's too infrequent.

No you're right, but that new estate surrounding the hospital is going to be huge. I'd imagine you could loop it by adding 3-4 minutes to the running time. At the moment the shorts get 14 minutes to get from Ashington Bus Station, to the hospital, and back where it's realistically more than achievable in 8 or so - so add that loop in and you've still got a couple of minutes sitting time at Ashington.

The Widdrington's look a tad more difficult, but you could cut the sitting time at Ashington from the current 4 minutes to 2, and then slice a minute off at both Widdrington and Blyth?

(14 Apr 2022, 8:36 pm)omnicity4659 The road network in the estate has been complete for a couple of years now, a full loop opened in late-2019/early-2020. Plenty of houses have been there for the last 10-15 years, too.

14 Apr 2022, 8:47 pm #43
(14 Apr 2022, 8:41 pm)mb134 No you're right, but that new estate surrounding the hospital is going to be huge. I'd imagine you could loop it by adding 3-4 minutes to the running time. At the moment the shorts get 14 minutes to get from Ashington Bus Station, to the hospital, and back where it's realistically more than achievable in 8 or so - so add that loop in and you've still got a couple of minutes sitting time at Ashington.

Forgot about those ones, I'm hoping that they are joining the estate to the south west of the hospital to the brand new estate - if so, they can divert the 1, X20 and X21 through there and build a new stop opposite the hospital's main entrance for Ashington-bound services. Doing that would mean there's no stops missed.

If they connect the estates then there's no need for lengthy loops, just running straight through.
omnicity4659
14 Apr 2022, 8:47 pm #43

(14 Apr 2022, 8:41 pm)mb134 No you're right, but that new estate surrounding the hospital is going to be huge. I'd imagine you could loop it by adding 3-4 minutes to the running time. At the moment the shorts get 14 minutes to get from Ashington Bus Station, to the hospital, and back where it's realistically more than achievable in 8 or so - so add that loop in and you've still got a couple of minutes sitting time at Ashington.

Forgot about those ones, I'm hoping that they are joining the estate to the south west of the hospital to the brand new estate - if so, they can divert the 1, X20 and X21 through there and build a new stop opposite the hospital's main entrance for Ashington-bound services. Doing that would mean there's no stops missed.

If they connect the estates then there's no need for lengthy loops, just running straight through.

mb134

14 Apr 2022, 8:51 pm #44
(14 Apr 2022, 8:47 pm)omnicity4659 Forgot about those ones, I'm hoping that they are joining the estate to the south west of the hospital to the brand new estate - if so, they can divert the 1, X20 and X21 through there and build a new stop opposite the hospital's main entrance for Ashington-bound services. Doing that would mean there's no stops missed.

That's essentially what I was meaning, possibly didn't come across that way with me terming it as a loop. I can't imagine it would add more than 3-4 minutes so would be achievable with only minor timing changes. 

In the plans, they are linked I believe.
mb134
14 Apr 2022, 8:51 pm #44

(14 Apr 2022, 8:47 pm)omnicity4659 Forgot about those ones, I'm hoping that they are joining the estate to the south west of the hospital to the brand new estate - if so, they can divert the 1, X20 and X21 through there and build a new stop opposite the hospital's main entrance for Ashington-bound services. Doing that would mean there's no stops missed.

That's essentially what I was meaning, possibly didn't come across that way with me terming it as a loop. I can't imagine it would add more than 3-4 minutes so would be achievable with only minor timing changes. 

In the plans, they are linked I believe.

Storx

14 Apr 2022, 9:25 pm #45

Aye possibly like, in fairness for the number of houses down there I wonder if there could be a case of just extending all the X22's down with an extra bus on the PVR. It serves quite a large area and shouldn't affect the rest of the route really.
Storx
14 Apr 2022, 9:25 pm #45

Aye possibly like, in fairness for the number of houses down there I wonder if there could be a case of just extending all the X22's down with an extra bus on the PVR. It serves quite a large area and shouldn't affect the rest of the route really.

RMF1254

15 Apr 2022, 8:57 am #46
(14 Apr 2022, 7:20 pm)omnicity4659 I think it's getting to a point where the majority of South East Northumberland would benefit from DRT. The likes of Cambois, Linton, Hepscott and Stannington obviously have very poor connectivity, then there's huge estates in Cramlington, Morpeth, Blyth and Ashington that have no service whatsoever. I've tried planning routes from the newest Ashington and Bedlington estates but it's difficult without running more vehicles or inconveniencing others by looping around estates for 5 minutes.

A DRT service in South East Northumberland could also ease pressure from a lot of the core routes, too.
Why would DRT be better? It doesn’t seem to have worked in many places around the country. A few years ago I remember seeing the Nexus Link Up minibuses parked around the county waiting for work but I rarely saw them in service apart from a bit of service work on the 6 and 359. [attachment=10031]
RMF1254
15 Apr 2022, 8:57 am #46

(14 Apr 2022, 7:20 pm)omnicity4659 I think it's getting to a point where the majority of South East Northumberland would benefit from DRT. The likes of Cambois, Linton, Hepscott and Stannington obviously have very poor connectivity, then there's huge estates in Cramlington, Morpeth, Blyth and Ashington that have no service whatsoever. I've tried planning routes from the newest Ashington and Bedlington estates but it's difficult without running more vehicles or inconveniencing others by looping around estates for 5 minutes.

A DRT service in South East Northumberland could also ease pressure from a lot of the core routes, too.
Why would DRT be better? It doesn’t seem to have worked in many places around the country. A few years ago I remember seeing the Nexus Link Up minibuses parked around the county waiting for work but I rarely saw them in service apart from a bit of service work on the 6 and 359. [attachment=10031]

Storx

15 Apr 2022, 10:50 am #47
(15 Apr 2022, 8:57 am)RMF1254 Why would DRT be better? It doesn’t seem to have worked in many places around the country. A few years ago I remember seeing the Nexus Link Up minibuses parked around the county waiting for work but I rarely saw them in service apart from a bit of service work on the 6 and 359. 

Because the area is semi urban with lots of housing estates which are on dead ends or just plopped in the middle of nowhere with current very little / no bus service at all. It's all good wanting people to want to use public transport but telling people to walk 20 minutes every day or use a 2 hourly bus service to connect to a bus service is never going to work.

I'm not sure how much it's costing Nexus / Northumberland County Council but the cost of a DRT scheme can't be much more than the W1, W2, 19, 58, 317, 335, 342, 434, Morpeth locals just to name a few there's no doubt more I forgot about which arguably mostly would be better as a DRT. Not to mention the new rail line which is coming soon which some of the stations are going to be difficult to serve sensibly, Bebside in particular.

The biggest problem with a DRT though is getting people used to it as it's something new and unusual but if you can break that it'd be argubly better than what's around atm which is a about 10 buses daily carting around fresh air.

If marketed well though I could see it working well with the train, you go on an app pick which what train you want to get and the bus comes upto a set time before the train and picks you up near your door and drops you off with 10 minutes for the train coming, then the same the reverse. You get off the train and step straight on your DRT bus taking you the last mile. No pissing about walking or waiting 20 minutes for a normal bus to turn up (if there's one at all).
Storx
15 Apr 2022, 10:50 am #47

(15 Apr 2022, 8:57 am)RMF1254 Why would DRT be better? It doesn’t seem to have worked in many places around the country. A few years ago I remember seeing the Nexus Link Up minibuses parked around the county waiting for work but I rarely saw them in service apart from a bit of service work on the 6 and 359. 

Because the area is semi urban with lots of housing estates which are on dead ends or just plopped in the middle of nowhere with current very little / no bus service at all. It's all good wanting people to want to use public transport but telling people to walk 20 minutes every day or use a 2 hourly bus service to connect to a bus service is never going to work.

I'm not sure how much it's costing Nexus / Northumberland County Council but the cost of a DRT scheme can't be much more than the W1, W2, 19, 58, 317, 335, 342, 434, Morpeth locals just to name a few there's no doubt more I forgot about which arguably mostly would be better as a DRT. Not to mention the new rail line which is coming soon which some of the stations are going to be difficult to serve sensibly, Bebside in particular.

The biggest problem with a DRT though is getting people used to it as it's something new and unusual but if you can break that it'd be argubly better than what's around atm which is a about 10 buses daily carting around fresh air.

If marketed well though I could see it working well with the train, you go on an app pick which what train you want to get and the bus comes upto a set time before the train and picks you up near your door and drops you off with 10 minutes for the train coming, then the same the reverse. You get off the train and step straight on your DRT bus taking you the last mile. No pissing about walking or waiting 20 minutes for a normal bus to turn up (if there's one at all).

Andreos1

15 Apr 2022, 11:13 am #48
(15 Apr 2022, 10:50 am)Storx Because the area is semi urban with lots of housing estates which are on dead ends or just plopped in the middle of nowhere with current very little / no bus service at all. It's all good wanting people to want to use public transport but telling people to walk 20 minutes every day or use a 2 hourly bus service to connect to a bus service is never going to work.

There was a train franchise who used to work on the ECML who wanted to do that.
Lots of talk, lots of research. No end product unfortunately. 

I think there's potential in the idea. After all it's about looking at the bigger picture and the complete door to door journey (including the website, app and booking engine) - not just the short period of time your on board using a certain brand or product. 

The middle bit may be good. But if the bit before or at the end of the trip isn't pleasant, attractive or a positive experience...

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
15 Apr 2022, 11:13 am #48

(15 Apr 2022, 10:50 am)Storx Because the area is semi urban with lots of housing estates which are on dead ends or just plopped in the middle of nowhere with current very little / no bus service at all. It's all good wanting people to want to use public transport but telling people to walk 20 minutes every day or use a 2 hourly bus service to connect to a bus service is never going to work.

There was a train franchise who used to work on the ECML who wanted to do that.

I think there's potential in the idea. After all it's about looking at the bigger picture and the complete door to door journey (including the website, app and booking engine) - not just the short period of time your on board using a certain brand or product. 

The middle bit may be good. But if the bit before or at the end of the trip isn't pleasant, attractive or a positive experience...

V514DFT

15 Apr 2022, 4:14 pm #49
Didnt Arriva run a 144 to connect Thropton with Morpeth,later numbered to 14 to connect with the X14?

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
15 Apr 2022, 4:14 pm #49

Didnt Arriva run a 144 to connect Thropton with Morpeth,later numbered to 14 to connect with the X14?

Kind Regards
Tez

Storx

15 Apr 2022, 7:00 pm #50
(15 Apr 2022, 11:13 am)Andreos1 There was a train franchise who used to work on the ECML who wanted to do that.

Ah I can't remember seeing that one, I know VTEC or one of it's incarnations had a chauffeur service for a bit to the train station. Totally agreed though, it's where I think DRT would work if it's pushing people on let's say a better transport than a bus. Most the DRT's I've seen just take people to certain town or doing bus to bus connections and only the really dedicated will do that as buses are slower than a car pretty much always so aren't attractive. Be interesting if it could work around Metro stations, Northumberland Park or West Monkseaton are the most obvious ones as the local estates like Briardene / Red House, most of Monkseaton pretty much and the new estates in Backworth have an absolutely abysmal bus service currently. It's no surprise car usage in those areas is through the roof aswell.

(15 Apr 2022, 4:14 pm)V514DFT Didnt Arriva run a 144 to connect Thropton with Morpeth,later numbered to 14 to connect with the X14?

I believe it was just the same service but different numbers for some reason which they just ditched and renumbered the whole thing X14. Similar to the X1/X2 from Newcastle -> Durham -> Middlesbrough.
Storx
15 Apr 2022, 7:00 pm #50

(15 Apr 2022, 11:13 am)Andreos1 There was a train franchise who used to work on the ECML who wanted to do that.

Ah I can't remember seeing that one, I know VTEC or one of it's incarnations had a chauffeur service for a bit to the train station. Totally agreed though, it's where I think DRT would work if it's pushing people on let's say a better transport than a bus. Most the DRT's I've seen just take people to certain town or doing bus to bus connections and only the really dedicated will do that as buses are slower than a car pretty much always so aren't attractive. Be interesting if it could work around Metro stations, Northumberland Park or West Monkseaton are the most obvious ones as the local estates like Briardene / Red House, most of Monkseaton pretty much and the new estates in Backworth have an absolutely abysmal bus service currently. It's no surprise car usage in those areas is through the roof aswell.

(15 Apr 2022, 4:14 pm)V514DFT Didnt Arriva run a 144 to connect Thropton with Morpeth,later numbered to 14 to connect with the X14?

I believe it was just the same service but different numbers for some reason which they just ditched and renumbered the whole thing X14. Similar to the X1/X2 from Newcastle -> Durham -> Middlesbrough.

16 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm #51
As I remember it, the Thropton - Newcastle service had been the 516 and was run by Northumbria Coaches of Ashington which GNE bought out. GNE took over the running of the service and numbered it 144. Later when Arriva got the service it was numbered 14 and this later became X14. For the record GNE swapped the Northumbria Coaches operations is Ashington for Arriva's operations in the Hexham area. Northumbria Coaches should not be confused with Northumbria Motor Services.

Service 470 has disappeared from the Nexus website, and it's not possible to obtain the timetable from Traveline. Has this service been discontinued?
Edited 16 Apr 2022, 6:38 pm by Ex-conductor.
Ex-conductor
16 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm #51

As I remember it, the Thropton - Newcastle service had been the 516 and was run by Northumbria Coaches of Ashington which GNE bought out. GNE took over the running of the service and numbered it 144. Later when Arriva got the service it was numbered 14 and this later became X14. For the record GNE swapped the Northumbria Coaches operations is Ashington for Arriva's operations in the Hexham area. Northumbria Coaches should not be confused with Northumbria Motor Services.

Service 470 has disappeared from the Nexus website, and it's not possible to obtain the timetable from Traveline. Has this service been discontinued?

Jimmi

16 Apr 2022, 7:03 pm #52
(16 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm)Ex-conductor Service 470 has disappeared from the Nexus website, and it's not possible to obtain the timetable from Traveline. Has this service been discontinued?

470 still running as far as I'm aware
Jimmi
16 Apr 2022, 7:03 pm #52

(16 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm)Ex-conductor Service 470 has disappeared from the Nexus website, and it's not possible to obtain the timetable from Traveline. Has this service been discontinued?

470 still running as far as I'm aware

busmanT

16 Apr 2022, 10:04 pm #53
(16 Apr 2022, 7:03 pm)Jimmi 470 still running as far as I'm aware
470 timetable on Glen Valley website

(16 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm)Ex-conductor As I remember it, the Thropton - Newcastle service had been the 516 and was run by Northumbria Coaches of Ashington which GNE bought out. GNE took over the running of the service and numbered it 144. Later when Arriva got the service it was numbered 14 and this later became X14. For the record GNE swapped the Northumbria Coaches operations is Ashington for Arriva's operations in the Hexham area. Northumbria Coaches should not be confused with Northumbria Motor Services.

There was no “swapping” of operations between Go North East and Arriva. 
it was two separate transactions.

470 timetable is on the Glen Valley website https://glenvalley.co.uk/wp-content/uplo...tember.pdf
Edited 16 Apr 2022, 10:09 pm by busmanT.
busmanT
16 Apr 2022, 10:04 pm #53

(16 Apr 2022, 7:03 pm)Jimmi 470 still running as far as I'm aware
470 timetable on Glen Valley website

(16 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm)Ex-conductor As I remember it, the Thropton - Newcastle service had been the 516 and was run by Northumbria Coaches of Ashington which GNE bought out. GNE took over the running of the service and numbered it 144. Later when Arriva got the service it was numbered 14 and this later became X14. For the record GNE swapped the Northumbria Coaches operations is Ashington for Arriva's operations in the Hexham area. Northumbria Coaches should not be confused with Northumbria Motor Services.

470 timetable is on the Glen Valley website https://glenvalley.co.uk/wp-content/uplo...tember.pdf

17 Apr 2022, 3:37 pm #54
(16 Apr 2022, 10:04 pm)busmanT 470 timetable on Glen Valley website

I was not referring to the number of transactions it took for the Ashington/Hexham change to take place. It was, as I understand, an agreement that each company would take over the operations of the other company at the respective depots.

Regarding my query about the 470, I am aware that the timetable is on Glen Valley's website but it is not on the Nexus site. Also the Wednesday journeys on service 710 are on Glen Valley's site (having recommenced last September) but the Nexus site only shows the Saturday operations. One of them must be wrong.
Ex-conductor
17 Apr 2022, 3:37 pm #54

(16 Apr 2022, 10:04 pm)busmanT 470 timetable on Glen Valley website

I was not referring to the number of transactions it took for the Ashington/Hexham change to take place. It was, as I understand, an agreement that each company would take over the operations of the other company at the respective depots.

Regarding my query about the 470, I am aware that the timetable is on Glen Valley's website but it is not on the Nexus site. Also the Wednesday journeys on service 710 are on Glen Valley's site (having recommenced last September) but the Nexus site only shows the Saturday operations. One of them must be wrong.

GuyParkRoyal

11 Jul 2022, 11:10 am #55
Change of operator for Morpeth local services.

PB1087751/3 Registered (Short notice)
GREEN MOUNTAIN TRAVEL LTD

Route: Morpeth Chantry School to St Mary's via Morpeth Bus Station, Morpeth Train Station, Hepscott Village, Stannington Village

Service number: 436

Service type: Hail & Ride, Normal Stopping

Effective date: 25 Jul 2022

PB1087751/2 Registered (Short notice)

Route: Morpeth Bus Station to St George's Hospital via St George's Estate

Service number: 416

PB1087751/1 Registered (Short notice)

Route: Morpeth Bus Station to Northgate Hospital via Lancaster Park

Service number: 417

GuyParkRoyal
11 Jul 2022, 11:10 am #55

Change of operator for Morpeth local services.

Route: Morpeth Chantry School to St Mary's via Morpeth Bus Station, Morpeth Train Station, Hepscott Village, Stannington Village

Aaron21

11 Jul 2022, 11:50 am #56
(11 Jul 2022, 11:10 am)GuyParkRoyal Change of operator for Morpeth local services.

Who the hell are Green Mountain Travel
Aaron21
11 Jul 2022, 11:50 am #56

(11 Jul 2022, 11:10 am)GuyParkRoyal Change of operator for Morpeth local services.

Who the hell are Green Mountain Travel

Ambassador

11 Jul 2022, 11:53 am #57
(11 Jul 2022, 11:50 am)Aaron21 Who the hell are Green Mountain Travel
They're fairly well known in Northumberland, been around since 2008.

They used to do a lot of bike tours and hiking stuff up into Northumberland the Lakes but have branched out to more corporate and hire work in latter years

https://www.greenmountaintravel.co.uk/

Wistfully stuck in the 90s
Ambassador
11 Jul 2022, 11:53 am #57

(11 Jul 2022, 11:50 am)Aaron21 Who the hell are Green Mountain Travel
They're fairly well known in Northumberland, been around since 2008.

They used to do a lot of bike tours and hiking stuff up into Northumberland the Lakes but have branched out to more corporate and hire work in latter years

Wistfully stuck in the 90s

Andreos1

11 Jul 2022, 11:57 am #58
(11 Jul 2022, 11:53 am)Ambassador They're fairly well known in Northumberland, been around since 2008.

They were about well before 2008. Sure they were up in front of the TC at one point.

Based out of Dinnington at one stage.
Didn't they have the pedestrian tunnel contract too?

Andreos1
11 Jul 2022, 11:57 am #58

(11 Jul 2022, 11:53 am)Ambassador They're fairly well known in Northumberland, been around since 2008.

They were about well before 2008. Sure they were up in front of the TC at one point.

Based out of Dinnington at one stage.
Didn't they have the pedestrian tunnel contract too?

Storx

11 Jul 2022, 1:32 pm #59

Good to see the end of the god damn awful Rural Link / PCL Travel / replace name in Morpeth. 

Horrid bus company and make GCT look like the Rolls Royce of the bus market in comparison.
Storx
11 Jul 2022, 1:32 pm #59

Good to see the end of the god damn awful Rural Link / PCL Travel / replace name in Morpeth. 

Horrid bus company and make GCT look like the Rolls Royce of the bus market in comparison.

peter

11 Jul 2022, 1:36 pm #60
(11 Jul 2022, 1:32 pm)Storx  Good to see the end of the god damn awful Rural Link / PCL Travel / replace name in Morpeth. 

Interesting that they've handed back the 87 in Bishop Auckland as well just recently. Wonder if they're packing in completely, only the 104 in Bishop and those once a week Hexham services left
peter
11 Jul 2022, 1:36 pm #60

(11 Jul 2022, 1:32 pm)Storx  Good to see the end of the god damn awful Rural Link / PCL Travel / replace name in Morpeth. 

Interesting that they've handed back the 87 in Bishop Auckland as well just recently. Wonder if they're packing in completely, only the 104 in Bishop and those once a week Hexham services left

Pages (4) Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average