Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Driving Standards of late

Driving Standards of late

Driving Standards of late

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (6) Previous 14 5 6
Aaron21

15 Oct 2023, 1:03 pm #101
(15 Oct 2023, 11:57 am)Adrian Normally, you should indicate when changing lanes, unless you're driving a BMW. You'd still only do so when there's a gap.

Looking at the clip, the bus driver had already committed to the left lane before swerving back across the right turn lane, impeding the dashcammer's progress in the meantime.

I'd say this is more of an event than some of those red light jumps, where it can be more dangerous to slam the anchors on at amber.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Haven't laughed at a more true sentence haha
Aaron21
15 Oct 2023, 1:03 pm #101

(15 Oct 2023, 11:57 am)Adrian Normally, you should indicate when changing lanes, unless you're driving a BMW. You'd still only do so when there's a gap.

Looking at the clip, the bus driver had already committed to the left lane before swerving back across the right turn lane, impeding the dashcammer's progress in the meantime.

I'd say this is more of an event than some of those red light jumps, where it can be more dangerous to slam the anchors on at amber.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Haven't laughed at a more true sentence haha

Pages (6) Previous 14 5 6

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average