Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

Stagecoach North East: Service Suggestions

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (52) Previous 146 47 4852 Next
markydh

23 Oct 2023, 3:47 pm #921
(23 Oct 2023, 10:18 am)Storx In fairness on the Throckley area I'd be trying to promote the X82 more than anything, it's much quicker.

If you interworked the:
X82 - 2 BPH
684 - 1 BPH
685 - 1 BPH

You'd have a 15 minute bus service from there towards Newcastle, 2 going right into the estates. Right now they just jump on top of each other.

Think you've got the wrong person with the 71/72/87/30/31/36 routes though.

In the future for the 71/72/87 personally I'd look at improving them like the below rather than making them worse, something has to serve all this massive new development and they're the best for it.

70 (Every 30 Minutes): Newcastle - Westerhope - Newbiggin Hall - Callerton Loop - 71 Route to Newcastle
71 (Every 30 Minutes): Reverse of above
72 (Every 30 Minutes): No Changes
---
10 Minutes Combined in common sections

The X82 only runs hourly in the evenings and besides, it isn’t that much quicker (the new timetable will have a round trip of 57 minutes) and doesn’t go anywhere near Central Station. Plus given how few people get on or off the 22 off peak between Scotswood Bridge and Newcastle College, it’s virtually an express. Also, you can’t currently use Stagecoach passes on the 684 and neither that nor the 685 serve the Throckley estates. No one is going to walk up a very steep hill to the main road. And what about Newburn and Lemington? As I say, the bus services to the outer west have been very stable for a very long time and that’s precisely because they work as they should, particularly since the 62 replaced the 71 between North Walbottle and Throckley, which provided long called for links to the West Denton shops. What most of the west of the City Centre lacks, however, is a link to the Airport. Now that would definitely be something to explore.
markydh
23 Oct 2023, 3:47 pm #921

(23 Oct 2023, 10:18 am)Storx In fairness on the Throckley area I'd be trying to promote the X82 more than anything, it's much quicker.

If you interworked the:
X82 - 2 BPH
684 - 1 BPH
685 - 1 BPH

You'd have a 15 minute bus service from there towards Newcastle, 2 going right into the estates. Right now they just jump on top of each other.

Think you've got the wrong person with the 71/72/87/30/31/36 routes though.

In the future for the 71/72/87 personally I'd look at improving them like the below rather than making them worse, something has to serve all this massive new development and they're the best for it.

70 (Every 30 Minutes): Newcastle - Westerhope - Newbiggin Hall - Callerton Loop - 71 Route to Newcastle
71 (Every 30 Minutes): Reverse of above
72 (Every 30 Minutes): No Changes
---
10 Minutes Combined in common sections

The X82 only runs hourly in the evenings and besides, it isn’t that much quicker (the new timetable will have a round trip of 57 minutes) and doesn’t go anywhere near Central Station. Plus given how few people get on or off the 22 off peak between Scotswood Bridge and Newcastle College, it’s virtually an express. Also, you can’t currently use Stagecoach passes on the 684 and neither that nor the 685 serve the Throckley estates. No one is going to walk up a very steep hill to the main road. And what about Newburn and Lemington? As I say, the bus services to the outer west have been very stable for a very long time and that’s precisely because they work as they should, particularly since the 62 replaced the 71 between North Walbottle and Throckley, which provided long called for links to the West Denton shops. What most of the west of the City Centre lacks, however, is a link to the Airport. Now that would definitely be something to explore.

23 Oct 2023, 3:53 pm #922
(23 Oct 2023, 3:24 am)markydh I can tell you don’t know the outer west of Newcastle, given you’re proposing to give Lemington, Newburn and Throckley, the areas that provide the majority of the passengers on the 22 to and from the city centre, a less frequent service just to accommodate a clock face timetable along Scotswood Road. That would be stupid. Equally, the 36 route exists to provide local links between Fenham Hall Drive (and Sacred Heart school) and Denton Burn, Scotswood, Benwell, etc (as the 30/31 depending on direction) and has done so for many decades. Your 64/71/72/87 proposal removes these links unnecessarily. There are some instances where if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it and these are those occasions.

My 64 proposal doubles the frequency of the 87 as it as present and compliments the already overstretched 62/63 route. Perhaps it would be better as follows

Newbiggin Hall Estate-Westerhope-Cowgate-City Centre-Byker-Chillingham Road-Four Lane Ends-Forest Hall Meadway

Then that way you’re actually increasing resources it doesn’t touch any of the services there already just the 87 and components the 62/63 on its busiest section of route. Yes it removes part of the 38 extension but that again still increases a vital section of route!
Coastliner700
23 Oct 2023, 3:53 pm #922

(23 Oct 2023, 3:24 am)markydh I can tell you don’t know the outer west of Newcastle, given you’re proposing to give Lemington, Newburn and Throckley, the areas that provide the majority of the passengers on the 22 to and from the city centre, a less frequent service just to accommodate a clock face timetable along Scotswood Road. That would be stupid. Equally, the 36 route exists to provide local links between Fenham Hall Drive (and Sacred Heart school) and Denton Burn, Scotswood, Benwell, etc (as the 30/31 depending on direction) and has done so for many decades. Your 64/71/72/87 proposal removes these links unnecessarily. There are some instances where if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it and these are those occasions.

My 64 proposal doubles the frequency of the 87 as it as present and compliments the already overstretched 62/63 route. Perhaps it would be better as follows

Newbiggin Hall Estate-Westerhope-Cowgate-City Centre-Byker-Chillingham Road-Four Lane Ends-Forest Hall Meadway

Then that way you’re actually increasing resources it doesn’t touch any of the services there already just the 87 and components the 62/63 on its busiest section of route. Yes it removes part of the 38 extension but that again still increases a vital section of route!

V514DFT

23 Oct 2023, 5:53 pm #923
(23 Oct 2023, 11:50 am)DeltaMan Extend the 1 to Four Lane Ends so students can access the Metro easier. 

Extend the 31 to MetroCentre so that the inner west can actually go somewhere decent to shop.

Operate every other 22 via Appletree Gardens, and the other 22 via Ridley Avenue so the Coaster 1 can be sacked off Newcastle/Percy Main.

Split the 62/63 in Newcastle. Still every 7/8 mins east, but every 10 mins to the west (61 and 64?)

Operate both the X24 and X34 via Follingsby Park
I agree with your ideas bar the 31, i'd presonally extend the 38 to the MetroCentre cus of the interworking pattern of the 30/31/36, where would you split the 62/63 in Newcastle?, personally i'd split at Central, it can still serve Blackett Street, then at the lights,turns left past the gate, then right at the lihhts next to the bigg market, then have 
61- Newcastle-Throckley
64-Newcastle- Middle East Callerton
61/64 interworking at Central
62/63 interworking at Killingworth

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
23 Oct 2023, 5:53 pm #923

(23 Oct 2023, 11:50 am)DeltaMan Extend the 1 to Four Lane Ends so students can access the Metro easier. 

Extend the 31 to MetroCentre so that the inner west can actually go somewhere decent to shop.

Operate every other 22 via Appletree Gardens, and the other 22 via Ridley Avenue so the Coaster 1 can be sacked off Newcastle/Percy Main.

Split the 62/63 in Newcastle. Still every 7/8 mins east, but every 10 mins to the west (61 and 64?)

I agree with your ideas bar the 31, i'd presonally extend the 38 to the MetroCentre cus of the interworking pattern of the 30/31/36, where would you split the 62/63 in Newcastle?, personally i'd split at Central, it can still serve Blackett Street, then at the lights,turns left past the gate, then right at the lihhts next to the bigg market, then have 
61- Newcastle-Throckley

Kind Regards
Tez

23 Oct 2023, 5:53 pm #924

Yes I agree with the no1 to Four Lane Ends as it always used to. Not sure why it was ever stopped.
Coastliner700
23 Oct 2023, 5:53 pm #924

Yes I agree with the no1 to Four Lane Ends as it always used to. Not sure why it was ever stopped.

Andreos1

23 Oct 2023, 6:27 pm #925
(23 Oct 2023, 3:47 pm)markydh The X82 only runs hourly in the evenings and besides, it isn’t that much quicker (the new timetable will have a round trip of 57 minutes) and doesn’t go anywhere near Central Station. Plus given how few people get on or off the 22 off peak between Scotswood Bridge and Newcastle College, it’s virtually an express. Also, you can’t currently use Stagecoach passes on the 684 and neither that nor the 685 serve the Throckley estates. No one is going to walk up a very steep hill to the main road. And what about Newburn and Lemington? As I say, the bus services to the outer west have been very stable for a very long time and that’s precisely because they work as they should, particularly since the 62 replaced the 71 between North Walbottle and Throckley, which provided long called for links to the West Denton shops. What most of the west of the City Centre lacks, however, is a link to the Airport. Now that would definitely be something to explore.

I firmly believe the addition of north/South or circular type services, can only be a good thing. 

Throw in all of the new housing and business at Great Park, Longbenton, Sandy Lane, Middle Callerton, mix it up a bit with the fact buses tend not to go to those places in a very direct manner and I reckon there's plenty of opportunities. 
Tie it in with your airport suggestion, the Business Park and the redevelopment around Benwell and Scotswood and there must be more than enough scope to grow.
The majority of the services still operate east/west in to and out of the town.

There could be a variation of the 22, so that it extends north beyond Throckley.

Some sort of service that works via Scotswood Road, Denton Road and north.

Maybe an airport, Sandy Lane, Spine Road, Longbenton Quorum type route.

They're the sorts of routes that could get cars off the road and help the modal switch.

Buses to and from the places people need to be, in a direct fashion, that doesn't involve going in to and put of the town.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
23 Oct 2023, 6:27 pm #925

(23 Oct 2023, 3:47 pm)markydh The X82 only runs hourly in the evenings and besides, it isn’t that much quicker (the new timetable will have a round trip of 57 minutes) and doesn’t go anywhere near Central Station. Plus given how few people get on or off the 22 off peak between Scotswood Bridge and Newcastle College, it’s virtually an express. Also, you can’t currently use Stagecoach passes on the 684 and neither that nor the 685 serve the Throckley estates. No one is going to walk up a very steep hill to the main road. And what about Newburn and Lemington? As I say, the bus services to the outer west have been very stable for a very long time and that’s precisely because they work as they should, particularly since the 62 replaced the 71 between North Walbottle and Throckley, which provided long called for links to the West Denton shops. What most of the west of the City Centre lacks, however, is a link to the Airport. Now that would definitely be something to explore.

I firmly believe the addition of north/South or circular type services, can only be a good thing. 

Throw in all of the new housing and business at Great Park, Longbenton, Sandy Lane, Middle Callerton, mix it up a bit with the fact buses tend not to go to those places in a very direct manner and I reckon there's plenty of opportunities. 
Tie it in with your airport suggestion, the Business Park and the redevelopment around Benwell and Scotswood and there must be more than enough scope to grow.
The majority of the services still operate east/west in to and out of the town.

There could be a variation of the 22, so that it extends north beyond Throckley.

Some sort of service that works via Scotswood Road, Denton Road and north.

Maybe an airport, Sandy Lane, Spine Road, Longbenton Quorum type route.

They're the sorts of routes that could get cars off the road and help the modal switch.

Buses to and from the places people need to be, in a direct fashion, that doesn't involve going in to and put of the town.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

DeltaMan

23 Oct 2023, 6:35 pm #926
(23 Oct 2023, 5:53 pm)V514DFT I agree with your ideas bar the 31, i'd presonally extend the 38 to the MetroCentre cus of the interworking pattern of the 30/31/36, where would you split the 62/63 in Newcastle?, personally i'd split at Central, it can still serve Blackett Street, then at the lights,turns left past the gate, then right at the lihhts next to the bigg market, then have 
61- Newcastle-Throckley
I didn't think of the 38! That would be interesting with the West Road to Metrocentre. I just thought Elswick Road/Benwell as it would pull in people from south of the West Road and north of Westmorland Road as well.

With the 62/63, I think the Buses from the west would do what they correctly do, but loop round at New Bridge Street/Pilgrim Street.

If the facilities were better at Central Station (the old Bewick Street Bus Terminal!) then i'd agree with your 62/63 suggestion. Otherwise I'd do a loop of John Dobson Street, St Mary's Place and Percy Street
DeltaMan
23 Oct 2023, 6:35 pm #926

(23 Oct 2023, 5:53 pm)V514DFT I agree with your ideas bar the 31, i'd presonally extend the 38 to the MetroCentre cus of the interworking pattern of the 30/31/36, where would you split the 62/63 in Newcastle?, personally i'd split at Central, it can still serve Blackett Street, then at the lights,turns left past the gate, then right at the lihhts next to the bigg market, then have 
61- Newcastle-Throckley
I didn't think of the 38! That would be interesting with the West Road to Metrocentre. I just thought Elswick Road/Benwell as it would pull in people from south of the West Road and north of Westmorland Road as well.

With the 62/63, I think the Buses from the west would do what they correctly do, but loop round at New Bridge Street/Pilgrim Street.

If the facilities were better at Central Station (the old Bewick Street Bus Terminal!) then i'd agree with your 62/63 suggestion. Otherwise I'd do a loop of John Dobson Street, St Mary's Place and Percy Street

Storx

23 Oct 2023, 7:51 pm #927
(23 Oct 2023, 6:35 pm)DeltaMan I didn't think of the 38! That would be interesting with the West Road to Metrocentre. I just thought Elswick Road/Benwell as it would pull in people from south of the West Road and north of Westmorland Road as well.

Not sure I agree with extending the likes of the 38 through to the Metro Centre, imo you'd be better to do a complete new service - something like a

Killingworth to Metro Centre service via Kingston Park, Fenham, Benwell and Scotswood service ie. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/54.95849...?entry=ttu and replace half the 342 aswell.

I know loads of people go on about Kingston Park but it's arguably the premier destination place for basic shopping for people at the West side of Newcastle and it's inaccessible to most and would give a Metro connection for those who want to go to the airport without doubling back, or connections at the Metro Centre for people wanting to go elsewhere in that direction.

Would it make tonnes of money, doubt it but if were seriously about removing cars off the road then arguably services like it need to exist as people aren't going to travel from Scotswood to Newcastle to the Metro Centre if they work there.
Storx
23 Oct 2023, 7:51 pm #927

(23 Oct 2023, 6:35 pm)DeltaMan I didn't think of the 38! That would be interesting with the West Road to Metrocentre. I just thought Elswick Road/Benwell as it would pull in people from south of the West Road and north of Westmorland Road as well.

Not sure I agree with extending the likes of the 38 through to the Metro Centre, imo you'd be better to do a complete new service - something like a

Killingworth to Metro Centre service via Kingston Park, Fenham, Benwell and Scotswood service ie. https://www.google.com/maps/dir/54.95849...?entry=ttu and replace half the 342 aswell.

I know loads of people go on about Kingston Park but it's arguably the premier destination place for basic shopping for people at the West side of Newcastle and it's inaccessible to most and would give a Metro connection for those who want to go to the airport without doubling back, or connections at the Metro Centre for people wanting to go elsewhere in that direction.

Would it make tonnes of money, doubt it but if were seriously about removing cars off the road then arguably services like it need to exist as people aren't going to travel from Scotswood to Newcastle to the Metro Centre if they work there.

V514DFT

23 Oct 2023, 9:01 pm #928

Makes sense, forgot about the layout round central now, i just always think of the old layout (doh)

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
23 Oct 2023, 9:01 pm #928

Makes sense, forgot about the layout round central now, i just always think of the old layout (doh)

Kind Regards
Tez

23 Oct 2023, 10:36 pm #929
For the love of god don't mess with the X34. It's the only decent bus service Stagecoach have come up with in South Shields.
deanmachine
23 Oct 2023, 10:36 pm #929

For the love of god don't mess with the X34. It's the only decent bus service Stagecoach have come up with in South Shields.

Unber43

23 Oct 2023, 10:49 pm #930
(23 Oct 2023, 10:36 pm)deanmachine For the love of god don't mess with the X34. It's the only decent bus service Stagecoach have come up with in South Shields.
So what would u change
Unber43
23 Oct 2023, 10:49 pm #930

(23 Oct 2023, 10:36 pm)deanmachine For the love of god don't mess with the X34. It's the only decent bus service Stagecoach have come up with in South Shields.
So what would u change

24 Oct 2023, 12:25 pm #931
(23 Oct 2023, 10:49 pm)Unber43 So what would u change

The X34 being a non-Shields town centre based service is the one good thing of it. The services that don't connect you with the town centre aren't the best. At the nook we only have the 10/11 to get to Jarrow, but it's a long slog to get there. My daughter has a friends birthday party in Fellgate community centre soon and my partner asked how to get there. X34 to Boldon then switching onto the 5 isn't a great solution, but then again, is there that much demand to get to Fellgate from the Nook? For the kids in her class that's the only way for people who don't have cars that day, but in general I'm not sure.

In general South Shields has quite a good network. At the nook we have about 20 buses an hour going to the town centre, that's massive overkill, but they just happen to pass through the same point and are all well used, and like I said I can get to pretty much everywhere in South Shields I need to by bus from here.
deanmachine
24 Oct 2023, 12:25 pm #931

(23 Oct 2023, 10:49 pm)Unber43 So what would u change

The X34 being a non-Shields town centre based service is the one good thing of it. The services that don't connect you with the town centre aren't the best. At the nook we only have the 10/11 to get to Jarrow, but it's a long slog to get there. My daughter has a friends birthday party in Fellgate community centre soon and my partner asked how to get there. X34 to Boldon then switching onto the 5 isn't a great solution, but then again, is there that much demand to get to Fellgate from the Nook? For the kids in her class that's the only way for people who don't have cars that day, but in general I'm not sure.

In general South Shields has quite a good network. At the nook we have about 20 buses an hour going to the town centre, that's massive overkill, but they just happen to pass through the same point and are all well used, and like I said I can get to pretty much everywhere in South Shields I need to by bus from here.

24 Oct 2023, 12:33 pm #932
(24 Oct 2023, 12:25 pm)deanmachine The X34 being a non-Shields town centre based service is the one good thing of it. The services that don't connect you with the town centre aren't the best. At the nook we only have the 10/11 to get to Jarrow, but it's a long slog to get there. My daughter has a friends birthday party in Fellgate community centre soon and my partner asked how to get there. X34 to Boldon then switching onto the 5 isn't a great solution, but then again, is there that much demand to get to Fellgate from the Nook? For the kids in her class that's the only way for people who don't have cars that day, but in general I'm not sure.

Still think Stagecoach need to speculate. A working from Interchange straight along X20 route, Park Road to Jarrow, Victoria Road in and out of Hebburn via Metro station and straight to Heworth and along to Gateshead and Newcastle might be worth it if Go strikes can't be solved.
54APhotography
24 Oct 2023, 12:33 pm #932

(24 Oct 2023, 12:25 pm)deanmachine The X34 being a non-Shields town centre based service is the one good thing of it. The services that don't connect you with the town centre aren't the best. At the nook we only have the 10/11 to get to Jarrow, but it's a long slog to get there. My daughter has a friends birthday party in Fellgate community centre soon and my partner asked how to get there. X34 to Boldon then switching onto the 5 isn't a great solution, but then again, is there that much demand to get to Fellgate from the Nook? For the kids in her class that's the only way for people who don't have cars that day, but in general I'm not sure.

Still think Stagecoach need to speculate. A working from Interchange straight along X20 route, Park Road to Jarrow, Victoria Road in and out of Hebburn via Metro station and straight to Heworth and along to Gateshead and Newcastle might be worth it if Go strikes can't be solved.

V514DFT

24 Oct 2023, 1:40 pm #933
I'd revert the 10/11 back to South Shields- Jarrow only, and have a new service (14) South Shields- North Shields via South Shields Interchange, Western Approach, Laygate, Chichester Metro, Dean Road, Jarrow Road, Newcastle Road, A19 to Hedworth Lane, Hedworth Lane, Calf Close Lane, York Avenue, Jarrow Metro, Jarrow Morrisons, Tyne Tunnel, Howdon Road, Royal Quays Outlet, Howdon Road (The Parks) George Stephenson Way, Prince Consort Way, Smiths Dock, North Shields Ferry Landing, North Shields Transport Hub and mutual ticket acceptance

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
24 Oct 2023, 1:40 pm #933

I'd revert the 10/11 back to South Shields- Jarrow only, and have a new service (14) South Shields- North Shields via South Shields Interchange, Western Approach, Laygate, Chichester Metro, Dean Road, Jarrow Road, Newcastle Road, A19 to Hedworth Lane, Hedworth Lane, Calf Close Lane, York Avenue, Jarrow Metro, Jarrow Morrisons, Tyne Tunnel, Howdon Road, Royal Quays Outlet, Howdon Road (The Parks) George Stephenson Way, Prince Consort Way, Smiths Dock, North Shields Ferry Landing, North Shields Transport Hub and mutual ticket acceptance

Kind Regards
Tez

F114TML

24 Oct 2023, 5:39 pm #934
One I've had for a while: Gilley Law - Plains Farm - Springwell Rd - Chester Rd - Kayall Rd - St Lukes then former 11 route to the town, terminating on Fawcett Street, or via St Mary's Way and interworking with the 8 at John Street.
This will allow the 3 and 4 to skip Plains Farm.
F114TML
24 Oct 2023, 5:39 pm #934

One I've had for a while: Gilley Law - Plains Farm - Springwell Rd - Chester Rd - Kayall Rd - St Lukes then former 11 route to the town, terminating on Fawcett Street, or via St Mary's Way and interworking with the 8 at John Street.

Michael

24 Oct 2023, 5:56 pm #935
(24 Oct 2023, 5:39 pm)F114TML One I've had for a while: Gilley Law - Plains Farm - Springwell Rd - Chester Rd - Kayall Rd - St Lukes then former 11 route to the town, terminating on Fawcett Street, or via St Mary's Way and interworking with the 8 at John Street.

Some reason, they've hoyed a new bus shelter up on Springwell road near the Doctors... a shelter, which no service will actually use.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
24 Oct 2023, 5:56 pm #935

(24 Oct 2023, 5:39 pm)F114TML One I've had for a while: Gilley Law - Plains Farm - Springwell Rd - Chester Rd - Kayall Rd - St Lukes then former 11 route to the town, terminating on Fawcett Street, or via St Mary's Way and interworking with the 8 at John Street.

Some reason, they've hoyed a new bus shelter up on Springwell road near the Doctors... a shelter, which no service will actually use.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

28 Oct 2023, 9:52 am #936
To be fair looking at the situation with Go strike action, Stagecoach could do with some of that fight they showed post deregulation and get Perth to back them with cascades and new routes. Never known a company not take advantage of long term striking..
54APhotography
28 Oct 2023, 9:52 am #936

To be fair looking at the situation with Go strike action, Stagecoach could do with some of that fight they showed post deregulation and get Perth to back them with cascades and new routes. Never known a company not take advantage of long term striking..

05 Nov 2023, 4:41 pm #937
If stagecoach have enough drivers I sense a reintroduction of the 100. Maybe even via Gateshead.
NEbushopper
05 Nov 2023, 4:41 pm #937

If stagecoach have enough drivers I sense a reintroduction of the 100. Maybe even via Gateshead.

08 Nov 2023, 7:43 pm #938
Suprised they havent diverted the X24 to Washington or Concord, seems like it would be a good idea atm

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/
ASX_Terranova
08 Nov 2023, 7:43 pm #938

Suprised they havent diverted the X24 to Washington or Concord, seems like it would be a good idea atm

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/

08 Nov 2023, 7:50 pm #939
(08 Nov 2023, 7:43 pm)ASX_Terranova Suprised they havent diverted the X24 to Washington or Concord, seems like it would be a good idea atm

Surprised SNE are sitting back. Unlike Stagecoach not to sense blood in situations like this.
54APhotography
08 Nov 2023, 7:50 pm #939

(08 Nov 2023, 7:43 pm)ASX_Terranova Suprised they havent diverted the X24 to Washington or Concord, seems like it would be a good idea atm

Surprised SNE are sitting back. Unlike Stagecoach not to sense blood in situations like this.

Michael

08 Nov 2023, 7:53 pm #940
(08 Nov 2023, 7:50 pm)54APhotography Surprised SNE are sitting back. Unlike Stagecoach not to sense blood in situations like this.

Kinda gutted they didn't add at least 1 extra late run on the X24, even if it was like after 9pm on a Friday/Saturday only.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
08 Nov 2023, 7:53 pm #940

(08 Nov 2023, 7:50 pm)54APhotography Surprised SNE are sitting back. Unlike Stagecoach not to sense blood in situations like this.

Kinda gutted they didn't add at least 1 extra late run on the X24, even if it was like after 9pm on a Friday/Saturday only.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Pages (52) Previous 146 47 4852 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average