Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat LT7 on Top Gear

LT7 on Top Gear

LT7 on Top Gear

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adrian

04 Aug 2013, 7:29 pm #1
For anyone that missed it (or doesn't watch it!). Arriva London's LT7 was on Top Gear tonight. Should be on iPlayer later.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
04 Aug 2013, 7:29 pm #1

For anyone that missed it (or doesn't watch it!). Arriva London's LT7 was on Top Gear tonight. Should be on iPlayer later.

Malarkey

04 Aug 2013, 7:42 pm #2
Hilarious watching James May trying to start it up
Malarkey
04 Aug 2013, 7:42 pm #2

Hilarious watching James May trying to start it up

Adrian

04 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm #3
(04 Aug 2013, 7:42 pm)Adam Malarkey Hilarious watching James May trying to start it up

Yeah haha. He nearly had it converted into a open top too. I love the new Routemasters mind.

Adrian
04 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm #3

(04 Aug 2013, 7:42 pm)Adam Malarkey Hilarious watching James May trying to start it up

Yeah haha. He nearly had it converted into a open top too. I love the new Routemasters mind.

Malarkey

04 Aug 2013, 7:49 pm #4
(04 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm)aureolin

It's a nice looking bus, I haven't been down to London to have a ride on one yet, but I shall at some point in the future.
Malarkey
04 Aug 2013, 7:49 pm #4

(04 Aug 2013, 7:45 pm)aureolin

It's a nice looking bus, I haven't been down to London to have a ride on one yet, but I shall at some point in the future.

Dan

Site Administrator

05 Aug 2013, 11:18 am #5
Was a brilliant episode as always - and the episode is available on iPlayer now (has been for a while now, I watched it during the early hours of this morning!).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03...Episode_6/

I still don't know what I think about the NBFL actually. Design-wise, I think it looks strange... I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to have a go of some of 'em later this month when I visit London.
Despite its strangeness, I think it looks quite attractive on photographs. Some of the recordings they got of LT7 during the episode were fantastic.
Dan
05 Aug 2013, 11:18 am #5

Was a brilliant episode as always - and the episode is available on iPlayer now (has been for a while now, I watched it during the early hours of this morning!).
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03...Episode_6/

I still don't know what I think about the NBFL actually. Design-wise, I think it looks strange... I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to have a go of some of 'em later this month when I visit London.
Despite its strangeness, I think it looks quite attractive on photographs. Some of the recordings they got of LT7 during the episode were fantastic.

Adrian

05 Aug 2013, 6:26 pm #6
I always for the NBFL looked strange when the designs first came out, but I was wowed by it the first time I used one. Everything seems to fit in place perfectly. The only thing I'm not keen on is the seat coverings, but overall the interior looks just as good as the exterior.

Adrian
05 Aug 2013, 6:26 pm #6

I always for the NBFL looked strange when the designs first came out, but I was wowed by it the first time I used one. Everything seems to fit in place perfectly. The only thing I'm not keen on is the seat coverings, but overall the interior looks just as good as the exterior.

Andreos1

10 Aug 2022, 9:29 am #7
I didn't want to create a new thread for the sake of one post (potentially a reply or two).

So, a London decker on the BBC. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0...r=CS8-1000-[Discovery_Cards]-[Multi_Site]-[GR01]-[PS_IPLAYER~N~~P_InsideTheFactoryBus]

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
10 Aug 2022, 9:29 am #7

I didn't want to create a new thread for the sake of one post (potentially a reply or two).

So, a London decker on the BBC. 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0...r=CS8-1000-[Discovery_Cards]-[Multi_Site]-[GR01]-[PS_IPLAYER~N~~P_InsideTheFactoryBus]

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

BusLoverMum

10 Aug 2022, 1:01 pm #8
Now all it needs is for Gregg to shut up.
BusLoverMum
10 Aug 2022, 1:01 pm #8

Now all it needs is for Gregg to shut up.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average