North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Wrestling

Wrestling

Wrestling

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 110 11 1243 Next
gtom

Banned

01 Jul 2014, 11:12 pm #201
Lana, the Russian bombshell is a 29 year old Florida native (though grew up in Latvia so she's nailed on to play a Russian managing a Bulgarian who thinks he's Russian)

Lana is training/is trained as a wrestler
gtom
01 Jul 2014, 11:12 pm #201

Lana, the Russian bombshell is a 29 year old Florida native (though grew up in Latvia so she's nailed on to play a Russian managing a Bulgarian who thinks he's Russian)

Lana is training/is trained as a wrestler

MurdnunoC

01 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm #202
(01 Jul 2014, 11:08 pm)marxistafozzski I would also love to see Ambrose mess with Rollins, want to see him absolutely torture Rollins, his character is close to being psychopathic, I would love to see Ambrose be something of a loose cannon, the way Brian Pillman was in the 90's the kind of gimmick where people are not 100% where the line is between character and real life and what I have seen of Ambrose, he may just be able to do that...

Ambrose seems quite smart in real-life. He comes across as very likeable in interviews. Check out this interview with Colt Cabana on his Art of Wrestling podcast earlier this year.

http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/2014/01/2...n-ambrose/

What exactly has Cena got against turning heel, a lot of fans boo and jeer him as it is, so give them something to boo for, turn him, can't hurt surely...As for a match with Lesnar, don't really know if that would appeal to me to be honest, they both seem to be very limited offensively, and would they put the belt on Lesnar, someone who is only a part timer???

Obviously, I don't know if Lesnar will win. However, watching Reigns chasing him for the belt will be fun in my opinion.

I think Cena thinks turning heel will ruin any appeal he has (much like Hogan in the early 90s). Although he gets booed he's still cheered by the kids and sells lots of merchandise. He's also associated with lots of charities and does a lot of good work for the likes of The Make-a-Wish foundation - something he apparently enjoys. It's not that easy to be associated with charity work when your character is presented in a negative light I suppose.
Edited 01 Jul 2014, 11:21 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
01 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm #202

(01 Jul 2014, 11:08 pm)marxistafozzski I would also love to see Ambrose mess with Rollins, want to see him absolutely torture Rollins, his character is close to being psychopathic, I would love to see Ambrose be something of a loose cannon, the way Brian Pillman was in the 90's the kind of gimmick where people are not 100% where the line is between character and real life and what I have seen of Ambrose, he may just be able to do that...

Ambrose seems quite smart in real-life. He comes across as very likeable in interviews. Check out this interview with Colt Cabana on his Art of Wrestling podcast earlier this year.

What exactly has Cena got against turning heel, a lot of fans boo and jeer him as it is, so give them something to boo for, turn him, can't hurt surely...As for a match with Lesnar, don't really know if that would appeal to me to be honest, they both seem to be very limited offensively, and would they put the belt on Lesnar, someone who is only a part timer???

Obviously, I don't know if Lesnar will win. However, watching Reigns chasing him for the belt will be fun in my opinion.

I think Cena thinks turning heel will ruin any appeal he has (much like Hogan in the early 90s). Although he gets booed he's still cheered by the kids and sells lots of merchandise. He's also associated with lots of charities and does a lot of good work for the likes of The Make-a-Wish foundation - something he apparently enjoys. It's not that easy to be associated with charity work when your character is presented in a negative light I suppose.

gtom

Banned

01 Jul 2014, 11:30 pm #203
Sorry guys but they aren't turning Cena heel.

He's the face of the company. He's got the charity stuff, the merchandising, the gameshows, the tv shows, the movies, it would be suicide by the WWE to please people.

They can use him differently, get him to elevate new talent (letting Bray get the win over him would have been a start!)

Cena is a made man, he doesn't need the titles imo to be the top guy, he is the top guy, whatever happens, whoever is the WWE Champ, Cena whilst he is there is still the top guy
gtom
01 Jul 2014, 11:30 pm #203

Sorry guys but they aren't turning Cena heel.

He's the face of the company. He's got the charity stuff, the merchandising, the gameshows, the tv shows, the movies, it would be suicide by the WWE to please people.

They can use him differently, get him to elevate new talent (letting Bray get the win over him would have been a start!)

Cena is a made man, he doesn't need the titles imo to be the top guy, he is the top guy, whatever happens, whoever is the WWE Champ, Cena whilst he is there is still the top guy

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm #204
(01 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm)AdamY Ambrose seems quite smart in real-life. He comes across as very likeable in interviews. Check out this interview with Colt Cabana on his Art of Wrestling podcast earlier this year.

Yeah, I see what you mean about Cena, one thing nobody can take away from him is his commitment to Charity Work, if I remember right John Cena is one of most requested people by kids at Make-a-Wish, and it is plain to see how much he clearly enjoys it, the clips I have seen of him meeting with people is brilliant. I have also heard Cena is a good guy all round, in early 2008, my uncle told me Cena walked into the Bar at the Hilton Hotel in Belfast, joined a group of lads for a drink and bought a round and proceeded to sit and chat away for a few hours,

I think WWE as a whole do a lot with Make-a-Wish if I am not mistaken both Vince and Linda McMahon are on the Make-a-Wish board of directors or they were at one point.
MrFozz
01 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm #204

(01 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm)AdamY Ambrose seems quite smart in real-life. He comes across as very likeable in interviews. Check out this interview with Colt Cabana on his Art of Wrestling podcast earlier this year.

Yeah, I see what you mean about Cena, one thing nobody can take away from him is his commitment to Charity Work, if I remember right John Cena is one of most requested people by kids at Make-a-Wish, and it is plain to see how much he clearly enjoys it, the clips I have seen of him meeting with people is brilliant. I have also heard Cena is a good guy all round, in early 2008, my uncle told me Cena walked into the Bar at the Hilton Hotel in Belfast, joined a group of lads for a drink and bought a round and proceeded to sit and chat away for a few hours,

I think WWE as a whole do a lot with Make-a-Wish if I am not mistaken both Vince and Linda McMahon are on the Make-a-Wish board of directors or they were at one point.

gtom

Banned

01 Jul 2014, 11:48 pm #205
(01 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm)marxistafozzski I think WWE as a whole do a lot with Make-a-Wish if I am not mistaken both Vince and Linda McMahon are on the Make-a-Wish board of directors or they were at one point.

Cena has granted more wishes (over 400) than anyone else in the history of Make A Wish

Neither Linda or Vince have been on the MAW board, Linda appeared in an ad in 2011 and Vince has actually granted a few wishes

Vince is however on the Advisory Panel for MAW
gtom
01 Jul 2014, 11:48 pm #205

(01 Jul 2014, 11:40 pm)marxistafozzski I think WWE as a whole do a lot with Make-a-Wish if I am not mistaken both Vince and Linda McMahon are on the Make-a-Wish board of directors or they were at one point.

Cena has granted more wishes (over 400) than anyone else in the history of Make A Wish

Neither Linda or Vince have been on the MAW board, Linda appeared in an ad in 2011 and Vince has actually granted a few wishes

Vince is however on the Advisory Panel for MAW

MurdnunoC

02 Jul 2014, 9:41 pm #206
(01 Jul 2014, 9:52 pm)AdamY In other news...

Source:http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-hartford-wwe-arrest-0702-20140701,0,1640564.story

WWE 'Diva' Arrested In Hartford

[Image: 580x435]
Tenille A. Dashwood, 25, A.K.A. Emma, was arrested by Hartford Police under shoplifting suspicion. (Hartford Police / July 1, 2014)

By CHRISTINE DEMPSEY and DAVID OWENS,
cdempsey@courant.com
The Hartford Courant

4:22 p.m. EDT, July 1, 2014

HARTFORD — A female WWE wrestler was arrested on a shoplifting charge Monday, police said.

Tenille Dashwood of Winter Park, Fla. was charged with sixth-degree larceny after she stole an item from Wal-Mart, police said. The alleged theft was reported to police about I p.m.

Dashwood, whose ring name is "Emma," appeared in community court Tuesday. She was told to do community service, according to her lawyer, Hubert Santos.

Santos said outside the courtroom that his client's arrest stemmed from a mistake. She was using the self-checkout machine at the Hartford Walmart when she bought about $30 of items but forgot to pay for an iPod or iPad case, Santos said.

Hartford police described the item as a red iHome Slim Swivel iPad mini case valued $21.14.

The WWE was in Hartford Monday for a show at the XL Center.

The Stamford-based World Wrestling Entertainment did not say if Dashwood's status as an employee has changed but released a brief statement:

"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions."

Dashwood is known for her "wacky attitude and quirky confidence," according to the WWE website. She also has a "unique" victory dance which, as she is quoted as saying, "reminds me to celebrate the fact that I am, indeed, a winner."

...And guess who's been 'future endeavored' today?

You guessed it...

...EMMA!

(Deported back Oz!!)
Edited 02 Jul 2014, 9:45 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
02 Jul 2014, 9:41 pm #206

(01 Jul 2014, 9:52 pm)AdamY In other news...

Source:http://www.courant.com/community/hartford/hc-hartford-wwe-arrest-0702-20140701,0,1640564.story

WWE 'Diva' Arrested In Hartford

[Image: 580x435]
Tenille A. Dashwood, 25, A.K.A. Emma, was arrested by Hartford Police under shoplifting suspicion. (Hartford Police / July 1, 2014)

By CHRISTINE DEMPSEY and DAVID OWENS,
cdempsey@courant.com
The Hartford Courant

4:22 p.m. EDT, July 1, 2014

HARTFORD — A female WWE wrestler was arrested on a shoplifting charge Monday, police said.

Tenille Dashwood of Winter Park, Fla. was charged with sixth-degree larceny after she stole an item from Wal-Mart, police said. The alleged theft was reported to police about I p.m.

Dashwood, whose ring name is "Emma," appeared in community court Tuesday. She was told to do community service, according to her lawyer, Hubert Santos.

Santos said outside the courtroom that his client's arrest stemmed from a mistake. She was using the self-checkout machine at the Hartford Walmart when she bought about $30 of items but forgot to pay for an iPod or iPad case, Santos said.

Hartford police described the item as a red iHome Slim Swivel iPad mini case valued $21.14.

The WWE was in Hartford Monday for a show at the XL Center.

The Stamford-based World Wrestling Entertainment did not say if Dashwood's status as an employee has changed but released a brief statement:

"WWE is aware that Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) was arrested for shoplifting. Ms. Dashwood is ultimately responsible for her personal actions."

Dashwood is known for her "wacky attitude and quirky confidence," according to the WWE website. She also has a "unique" victory dance which, as she is quoted as saying, "reminds me to celebrate the fact that I am, indeed, a winner."

...And guess who's been 'future endeavored' today?

You guessed it...

...EMMA!

(Deported back Oz!!)

Malarkey

02 Jul 2014, 10:03 pm #207
(02 Jul 2014, 9:41 pm)AdamY ...And guess who's been 'future endeavored' today?

You guessed it...

...EMMA!

(Deported back Oz!!)

Very Harsh from WWE, I bet Santino is Devasted - But on the opposite side of the Coin you have Randy Orton, Jack Swagger and Rob Van Dam, along with many others who have taken Drugs at some point. Shows WWE are not consistent when it comes to Disciplinary against it Employees.
Malarkey
02 Jul 2014, 10:03 pm #207

(02 Jul 2014, 9:41 pm)AdamY ...And guess who's been 'future endeavored' today?

You guessed it...

...EMMA!

(Deported back Oz!!)

Very Harsh from WWE, I bet Santino is Devasted - But on the opposite side of the Coin you have Randy Orton, Jack Swagger and Rob Van Dam, along with many others who have taken Drugs at some point. Shows WWE are not consistent when it comes to Disciplinary against it Employees.

MurdnunoC

02 Jul 2014, 10:18 pm #208
(02 Jul 2014, 10:03 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Very Harsh from WWE, I bet Santino is Devasted - But on the opposite side of the Coin you have Randy Orton, Jack Swagger and Rob Van Dam, along with many others who have taken Drugs at some point. Shows WWE are not consistent when it comes to Disciplinary against it Employees.

Absolutely.

Even in developmental numerous wrestlers have been arrested on DUI (and other) offences and managed to keep their jobs.

However, I reckon Emma would have probably been released next year anyway. She's done nothing note; she isn't really part of the Diva's division and it's pretty obvious that WWE had no immediate or long-term plans for her. Perhaps they saw this an easy opportunity to get rid of her now rather than later.
MurdnunoC
02 Jul 2014, 10:18 pm #208

(02 Jul 2014, 10:03 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Very Harsh from WWE, I bet Santino is Devasted - But on the opposite side of the Coin you have Randy Orton, Jack Swagger and Rob Van Dam, along with many others who have taken Drugs at some point. Shows WWE are not consistent when it comes to Disciplinary against it Employees.

Absolutely.

Even in developmental numerous wrestlers have been arrested on DUI (and other) offences and managed to keep their jobs.

However, I reckon Emma would have probably been released next year anyway. She's done nothing note; she isn't really part of the Diva's division and it's pretty obvious that WWE had no immediate or long-term plans for her. Perhaps they saw this an easy opportunity to get rid of her now rather than later.

MurdnunoC

02 Jul 2014, 10:34 pm #209
Scrub what I've just wrote.

It appears that WWE have decided to give Emma a second chance after all.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-reinstates-emma-26450666

Maybe Vince McMahon read Malarkey's post and thought 'you know what, he's right - it is a double-standard'. Wink
MurdnunoC
02 Jul 2014, 10:34 pm #209

Scrub what I've just wrote.

Maybe Vince McMahon read Malarkey's post and thought 'you know what, he's right - it is a double-standard'. Wink

Malarkey

02 Jul 2014, 11:15 pm #210
(02 Jul 2014, 10:34 pm)AdamY Scrub what I've just wrote.

Probs his Yacht on the River Tyne and was he simply taking an Interest in our Transport System as he is Buying Shares in Nexus, he was then told about NEB and fancied a quick squise, seen my post and now Emma is Reinstated, but I guess we'll never know.
Malarkey
02 Jul 2014, 11:15 pm #210

Probs his Yacht on the River Tyne and was he simply taking an Interest in our Transport System as he is Buying Shares in Nexus, he was then told about NEB and fancied a quick squise, seen my post and now Emma is Reinstated, but I guess we'll never know.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jul 2014, 8:11 am #211

#vinnymaconneb
MrFozz
03 Jul 2014, 8:11 am #211

#vinnymaconneb

MurdnunoC

03 Jul 2014, 12:27 pm #212
Part of the reason why Emma was rehired was because of the backlash caused by the WWE Universe.

Like Adam Malarkey, many people correctly pointed out that wrestlers had either kept their positions or had been brought back after brushes with the law including offences drugs, assault, firearms, DUI's and manslaughter.

Not that long ago (sometime within the last few months), WWE Diva Cameron was involved in a DUI and attempted to bribe the officer who arrested her. I believe this was also brought up as point of contention.
MurdnunoC
03 Jul 2014, 12:27 pm #212

Part of the reason why Emma was rehired was because of the backlash caused by the WWE Universe.

Like Adam Malarkey, many people correctly pointed out that wrestlers had either kept their positions or had been brought back after brushes with the law including offences drugs, assault, firearms, DUI's and manslaughter.

Not that long ago (sometime within the last few months), WWE Diva Cameron was involved in a DUI and attempted to bribe the officer who arrested her. I believe this was also brought up as point of contention.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm #213
(03 Jul 2014, 12:27 pm)AdamY Part of the reason why Emma was rehired was because of the backlash caused by the WWE Universe.

Nice gesture of WWE to give Emma a second chance...That organisation must have rap sheet between them, not only DUI, I bet there is some drugs charges in there, I am sure RVD was caught a few years back at either the airport or a land border with drugs...

As for bribe officers, that is just idiotic, lol, I am sure Kaitlyn was arrested for trying to bribe someone along with a DUI
MrFozz
03 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm #213

(03 Jul 2014, 12:27 pm)AdamY Part of the reason why Emma was rehired was because of the backlash caused by the WWE Universe.

Nice gesture of WWE to give Emma a second chance...That organisation must have rap sheet between them, not only DUI, I bet there is some drugs charges in there, I am sure RVD was caught a few years back at either the airport or a land border with drugs...

As for bribe officers, that is just idiotic, lol, I am sure Kaitlyn was arrested for trying to bribe someone along with a DUI

MurdnunoC

03 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm #214
(03 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm)marxistafozzski Nice gesture of WWE to give Emma a second chance...That organisation must have rap sheet between them, not only DUI, I bet there is some drugs charges in there, I am sure RVD was caught a few years back at either the airport or a land border with drugs...

It's Jimmy Snuka's manslaughter charge I'd be most concerned about.

Different era maybe, but aside from the Benoit thing, it's easily the worst out if the lot.
MurdnunoC
03 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm #214

(03 Jul 2014, 1:41 pm)marxistafozzski Nice gesture of WWE to give Emma a second chance...That organisation must have rap sheet between them, not only DUI, I bet there is some drugs charges in there, I am sure RVD was caught a few years back at either the airport or a land border with drugs...

It's Jimmy Snuka's manslaughter charge I'd be most concerned about.

Different era maybe, but aside from the Benoit thing, it's easily the worst out if the lot.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jul 2014, 7:23 pm #215
(03 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm)AdamY It's Jimmy Snuka's manslaughter charge I'd be most concerned about.

Was just reading an article somewhere about Wrestlers who have killed people...

Great Khali killed a wrestler in training, whether Khali was directly responsible I do not know

And while I should not laugh at death or generally disrespect death, but I couldn't control myself when Verne Gagne killed someone...When he was 83, he killed a 97 year old man in his Nursing Home, sure I read somewhere the two old men were love rivals, though I could be mistaken
MrFozz
03 Jul 2014, 7:23 pm #215

(03 Jul 2014, 2:28 pm)AdamY It's Jimmy Snuka's manslaughter charge I'd be most concerned about.

Was just reading an article somewhere about Wrestlers who have killed people...

Great Khali killed a wrestler in training, whether Khali was directly responsible I do not know

And while I should not laugh at death or generally disrespect death, but I couldn't control myself when Verne Gagne killed someone...When he was 83, he killed a 97 year old man in his Nursing Home, sure I read somewhere the two old men were love rivals, though I could be mistaken

MurdnunoC

03 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm #216
(03 Jul 2014, 7:23 pm)marxistafozzski Was just reading an article somewhere about Wrestlers who have killed people...

The Brian Ong affair was a terrible accident which reportedly left Khali devastated. Things sometimes go horribly wrong in wrestling whether it be practising moves during training or attempting/doing moves within an actual match. While it is easy to apportion blame in situations like the Ong/Khali incident, accidents can and do happen so I think it's unfair to label Khali a murderer in this instance.

The Jimmy Snuka incident was far more shadier as there appears to be a clear attempt at some sort of cover-up. Regardless of whether or not he did the deed, the actions of Vince McMahon - who acted as Snuka's mouthpiece while Snuka played up his 'simple foreign savage who can't speak English' gimmick - must be seen as a deliberate attempt to mislead authorities into believing that Snuka should be excused on the grounds of diminished responsibility. The case is currently still open and has been reviewed recently so we may see some further developments on this story in the near future.
MurdnunoC
03 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm #216

(03 Jul 2014, 7:23 pm)marxistafozzski Was just reading an article somewhere about Wrestlers who have killed people...

The Brian Ong affair was a terrible accident which reportedly left Khali devastated. Things sometimes go horribly wrong in wrestling whether it be practising moves during training or attempting/doing moves within an actual match. While it is easy to apportion blame in situations like the Ong/Khali incident, accidents can and do happen so I think it's unfair to label Khali a murderer in this instance.

The Jimmy Snuka incident was far more shadier as there appears to be a clear attempt at some sort of cover-up. Regardless of whether or not he did the deed, the actions of Vince McMahon - who acted as Snuka's mouthpiece while Snuka played up his 'simple foreign savage who can't speak English' gimmick - must be seen as a deliberate attempt to mislead authorities into believing that Snuka should be excused on the grounds of diminished responsibility. The case is currently still open and has been reviewed recently so we may see some further developments on this story in the near future.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jul 2014, 9:37 pm #217
(03 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm)AdamY The Brian Ong affair was a terrible accident which reportedly left Khali devastated. Things sometimes go horribly wrong in wrestling whether it be practising moves during training or attempting/doing moves within an actual match. While it is easy to apportion blame in situations like the Ong/Khali incident, accidents can and do happen so I think it's unfair to label Khali a murderer in this instance.

As do I, I just never looked hard enough into it to see what the outcome was, am I right in saying Brian Ong had underlying problems that brought about his premature death, or was it down to a mistimed move...I was not meaning to imply that Khali was a murderer, I was just responding about an article I had seen titled 'Wrestlers who have killed people' though the naming of that article pretty much makes them out to be murderers in my opinion.

That is the nature of Pro Wrestling though, serious injury is an occupational hazard and there careers can be short by one mistimed/botched move
MrFozz
03 Jul 2014, 9:37 pm #217

(03 Jul 2014, 9:23 pm)AdamY The Brian Ong affair was a terrible accident which reportedly left Khali devastated. Things sometimes go horribly wrong in wrestling whether it be practising moves during training or attempting/doing moves within an actual match. While it is easy to apportion blame in situations like the Ong/Khali incident, accidents can and do happen so I think it's unfair to label Khali a murderer in this instance.

As do I, I just never looked hard enough into it to see what the outcome was, am I right in saying Brian Ong had underlying problems that brought about his premature death, or was it down to a mistimed move...I was not meaning to imply that Khali was a murderer, I was just responding about an article I had seen titled 'Wrestlers who have killed people' though the naming of that article pretty much makes them out to be murderers in my opinion.

That is the nature of Pro Wrestling though, serious injury is an occupational hazard and there careers can be short by one mistimed/botched move

MurdnunoC

03 Jul 2014, 9:50 pm #218
(03 Jul 2014, 9:37 pm)marxistafozzski As do I, I just never looked hard enough into it to see what the outcome was, am I right in saying Brian Ong had underlying problems that brought about his premature death, or was it down to a mistimed move...I was not meaning to imply that Khali was a murderer, I was just responding about an article I had seen titled 'Wrestlers who have killed people' though the naming of that article pretty much makes them out to be murderers in my opinion.

Reports state that Ong had suffered concussions prior to his death but decided to continue with his wrestling training. It may have been a contributing factor but, IIRC, it was indeterminable to state whether it was the cause of death.

BTW, if you like reading about wrestling sleaze (and lets face it there's a lot of it around) have you ever checked this out?

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotd...leeze.html

It's an archived thread from the Death Valley Driver forum compiling urban legends surrounding wrestling and wrestlers.

Although most of what's listed is probably bollocks, it's a funny, entertaining and interesting read.

It'll make you laugh I guarantee!!
MurdnunoC
03 Jul 2014, 9:50 pm #218

(03 Jul 2014, 9:37 pm)marxistafozzski As do I, I just never looked hard enough into it to see what the outcome was, am I right in saying Brian Ong had underlying problems that brought about his premature death, or was it down to a mistimed move...I was not meaning to imply that Khali was a murderer, I was just responding about an article I had seen titled 'Wrestlers who have killed people' though the naming of that article pretty much makes them out to be murderers in my opinion.

Reports state that Ong had suffered concussions prior to his death but decided to continue with his wrestling training. It may have been a contributing factor but, IIRC, it was indeterminable to state whether it was the cause of death.

BTW, if you like reading about wrestling sleaze (and lets face it there's a lot of it around) have you ever checked this out?

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotd...leeze.html

It's an archived thread from the Death Valley Driver forum compiling urban legends surrounding wrestling and wrestlers.

Although most of what's listed is probably bollocks, it's a funny, entertaining and interesting read.

It'll make you laugh I guarantee!!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jul 2014, 10:16 pm #219
As we're talking about Wrestlers who killed people...Just been watching something about Scott Hall, who was charged and got off with 2nd Degree Murder due to lack of evidence...

Scott Hall is represents everything that can be bad with wrestling...found this video on Youtube done by ESPN

What a mess Razor is in
MrFozz
03 Jul 2014, 10:16 pm #219

As we're talking about Wrestlers who killed people...Just been watching something about Scott Hall, who was charged and got off with 2nd Degree Murder due to lack of evidence...

Scott Hall is represents everything that can be bad with wrestling...found this video on Youtube done by ESPN

What a mess Razor is in

MurdnunoC

03 Jul 2014, 10:21 pm #220
I like Scott Hall.
MurdnunoC
03 Jul 2014, 10:21 pm #220

I like Scott Hall.

Pages (43) Previous 110 11 1243 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average