Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Wrestling

Wrestling

Wrestling

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (43) Previous 122 23 2443 Next
Malarkey

26 Jan 2015, 10:42 pm #441
RAW and Smackdown Cancelled due to bad weather in Connecticut.
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...ights-Raw/
Malarkey
26 Jan 2015, 10:42 pm #441

RAW and Smackdown Cancelled due to bad weather in Connecticut.
http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/...ights-Raw/

MurdnunoC

26 Jan 2015, 11:26 pm #442
(26 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm)MrFozz Dont think it appeals to me either, I personally think Sting in WWE is about 10-15 years too late, and then I would have preferred to see him fight The Undertaker.

As for recent events, I was not amused with Lesnar getting the Belt and turning it into something of a mickey mouse strap, I mean what is the point of having a world championship if the champ is hardly around, and Lesnar is boring, his matches are the same, a few suplex's, a couple of keylocks a bit of a beatdown, then F5 thats my opinion on him...

I am gonna try put your advice into practice and keep a look out for other promotions sometime Big Grin

Lesnar should have the belt in my opinion. The WHC should be something special, something for wrestlers to chase. A champion of deemed worthy of the belt should only have defend it a few times a year against an opponent deemed worthy to challenge. You have to build up your challengers as much as your champion in order to give both the belt and its holder an esteemed sense of credibility. Throwing out a random WHC title defence every month rarely achieves that - especially when its the same match over and over again.

You may find Lesnar boring (I don't), but who else is worthy of being champion? Lesnar brings dominance - and that dominance reigns supreme as he has no equal. That's the story of this particular title reign. The story ends when someone worthy comes along and convincingly vanquishes the champ to take the belt (then another story begins..). Roman Reigns was chosen to be that one beats Lesnar. Up until Summerslam, he seemed up to the task. However, after coming back, do you think he looks good enough to beat Lesnar? If not, who else could you credible built as a challenger?

If you're going to check out other promotions then you might as well start with New Japan. They're the second biggest promotion in the world and have similar production values as WWE. The language barrier may have presented a problem in the past but they've now started to produce English language TV shows. A good place to start would be the recent Dome show - the one which had Jim Ross commentating.
MurdnunoC
26 Jan 2015, 11:26 pm #442

(26 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm)MrFozz Dont think it appeals to me either, I personally think Sting in WWE is about 10-15 years too late, and then I would have preferred to see him fight The Undertaker.

As for recent events, I was not amused with Lesnar getting the Belt and turning it into something of a mickey mouse strap, I mean what is the point of having a world championship if the champ is hardly around, and Lesnar is boring, his matches are the same, a few suplex's, a couple of keylocks a bit of a beatdown, then F5 thats my opinion on him...

I am gonna try put your advice into practice and keep a look out for other promotions sometime Big Grin

Lesnar should have the belt in my opinion. The WHC should be something special, something for wrestlers to chase. A champion of deemed worthy of the belt should only have defend it a few times a year against an opponent deemed worthy to challenge. You have to build up your challengers as much as your champion in order to give both the belt and its holder an esteemed sense of credibility. Throwing out a random WHC title defence every month rarely achieves that - especially when its the same match over and over again.

You may find Lesnar boring (I don't), but who else is worthy of being champion? Lesnar brings dominance - and that dominance reigns supreme as he has no equal. That's the story of this particular title reign. The story ends when someone worthy comes along and convincingly vanquishes the champ to take the belt (then another story begins..). Roman Reigns was chosen to be that one beats Lesnar. Up until Summerslam, he seemed up to the task. However, after coming back, do you think he looks good enough to beat Lesnar? If not, who else could you credible built as a challenger?

If you're going to check out other promotions then you might as well start with New Japan. They're the second biggest promotion in the world and have similar production values as WWE. The language barrier may have presented a problem in the past but they've now started to produce English language TV shows. A good place to start would be the recent Dome show - the one which had Jim Ross commentating.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

27 Jan 2015, 12:36 pm #443
(26 Jan 2015, 11:26 pm)MurdnunoC Lesnar should have the belt in my opinion. The WHC should be something special, something for wrestlers to chase. A champion of deemed worthy of the belt should only have defend it a few times a year against an opponent deemed worthy to challenge. You have to build up your challengers as much as your champion in order to give both the belt and its holder an esteemed sense of credibility. Throwing out a random WHC title defence every month rarely achieves that - especially when its the same match over and over again.

About the whole Lesnar thing, I can see your point there, I guess what your saying is, it should something akin to a boxing title, gets defended twice, maybe 3 times a year...I dont really have an answer to who I think is ready to take the plunge and go for it, I dont watch it as much as I did last year...

When Reigns got injured, I probably would have put him up there, my mates little lad thinks Daniel Bryan should be up there, I think Bryans day has long gone(although I do like him), I personally like Dean Ambrose, whether he could cut it or not I dont know.

Here is a question Adam, it is to more to do with the direction wrestling went when Vince cemented his position as top dog, would wrestling have been better if there had been some sort of territorial system left in place for our generation of wrestlers to ply there trade, with one world champ going territory to tertitory taking on all comers, does that make sense, I dont really have a good brain to think about things, so I rely on you to learn bits and bobs
Edited 27 Jan 2015, 1:01 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
27 Jan 2015, 12:36 pm #443

(26 Jan 2015, 11:26 pm)MurdnunoC Lesnar should have the belt in my opinion. The WHC should be something special, something for wrestlers to chase. A champion of deemed worthy of the belt should only have defend it a few times a year against an opponent deemed worthy to challenge. You have to build up your challengers as much as your champion in order to give both the belt and its holder an esteemed sense of credibility. Throwing out a random WHC title defence every month rarely achieves that - especially when its the same match over and over again.

About the whole Lesnar thing, I can see your point there, I guess what your saying is, it should something akin to a boxing title, gets defended twice, maybe 3 times a year...I dont really have an answer to who I think is ready to take the plunge and go for it, I dont watch it as much as I did last year...

When Reigns got injured, I probably would have put him up there, my mates little lad thinks Daniel Bryan should be up there, I think Bryans day has long gone(although I do like him), I personally like Dean Ambrose, whether he could cut it or not I dont know.

Here is a question Adam, it is to more to do with the direction wrestling went when Vince cemented his position as top dog, would wrestling have been better if there had been some sort of territorial system left in place for our generation of wrestlers to ply there trade, with one world champ going territory to tertitory taking on all comers, does that make sense, I dont really have a good brain to think about things, so I rely on you to learn bits and bobs

MurdnunoC

27 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm #444
The real benefit, in my opinion, of the territory system was that wrestlers got the chance to work 'the loop' meaning they were given the opportunity to ply their trade on a nightly basis in front of different types of crowd. For a young wrestler starting out, the opportunity to gain experience is paramount. In the days of the territories there were dozens of places to learn and gain that experience. Although there were territory stalwarts, the most successful wrestlers travelled from place to place while learning the nuances which differed from territory to territory. Styles were different and so were the crowds. Fans in Philidelphia have always had a reputation of cheering 'cool' wrestlers regardless of the heel/face divide. Fans in Memphis really get behind a sympathetic 'blue eye' like, for example, Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express. A wrestler would sometimes have to change their act to get over in a different territory. Just because you were a big star in one territory didn't mean you were automatically guaranteed success in another. Sometimes, you have go back to basics and learn something new in order to be a success. This is, arguably, what is missing from wrestling these days.

However, wrestling has changed and if Vince hadn't of came along then it's likely someone else would have eventually created something similar. The territories would have eventually died, but it would have been a long, prolonged death in my opinion. Promotions running nightly would have probably reduced to just weekends, then to just once a month. They would've been no better than any other independent running today. World Class (Dallas, Texas) is a prime example of this. They were able to live of the legacy of the Von Erichs until the 1990s, but, except in name only, they were not the promotion drawing thousands of fans to the Sportatroium in the early 80s.
MurdnunoC
27 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm #444

The real benefit, in my opinion, of the territory system was that wrestlers got the chance to work 'the loop' meaning they were given the opportunity to ply their trade on a nightly basis in front of different types of crowd. For a young wrestler starting out, the opportunity to gain experience is paramount. In the days of the territories there were dozens of places to learn and gain that experience. Although there were territory stalwarts, the most successful wrestlers travelled from place to place while learning the nuances which differed from territory to territory. Styles were different and so were the crowds. Fans in Philidelphia have always had a reputation of cheering 'cool' wrestlers regardless of the heel/face divide. Fans in Memphis really get behind a sympathetic 'blue eye' like, for example, Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express. A wrestler would sometimes have to change their act to get over in a different territory. Just because you were a big star in one territory didn't mean you were automatically guaranteed success in another. Sometimes, you have go back to basics and learn something new in order to be a success. This is, arguably, what is missing from wrestling these days.

However, wrestling has changed and if Vince hadn't of came along then it's likely someone else would have eventually created something similar. The territories would have eventually died, but it would have been a long, prolonged death in my opinion. Promotions running nightly would have probably reduced to just weekends, then to just once a month. They would've been no better than any other independent running today. World Class (Dallas, Texas) is a prime example of this. They were able to live of the legacy of the Von Erichs until the 1990s, but, except in name only, they were not the promotion drawing thousands of fans to the Sportatroium in the early 80s.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

27 Jan 2015, 4:10 pm #445
(27 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm)MurdnunoC The real benefit, in my opinion, of the territory system was that wrestlers got the chance to work 'the loop' meaning they were given the opportunity to ply their trade on a nightly basis in front of different types of crowd. For a young wrestler starting out, the opportunity to gain experience is paramount. In the days of the territories there were dozens of places to learn and gain that experience. Although there were territory stalwarts, the most successful wrestlers travelled from place to place while learning the nuances which differed from territory to territory. Styles were different and so were the crowds. Fans in Philidelphia have always had a reputation of cheering 'cool' wrestlers regardless of the heel/face divide. Fans in Memphis really get behind a sympathetic 'blue eye' like, for example, Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express. A wrestler would sometimes have to change their act to get over in a different territory. Just because you were a big star in one territory didn't mean you were automatically guaranteed success in another. Sometimes, you have go back to basics and learn something new in order to be a success. This is, arguably, what is missing from wrestling these days.

So basically a territorial system would be out the question today then.

Could it therefore be said that WWE has become poor over the years, because he has no serious competition and that Vince is a victim of his own success.

I am starting to look at New Japan, does not sound right hearing Jim Ross on a broadcast that is not a WWE programme Big Grin

I am guessing New Japan is to Japan what WWE is to America...

From clips I have seen it seems to be 100mph, high octane, high flying wrestling and Japanese wrestling fans are crackers and well into wrestling and do they have a thing for Hardcore Wrestling???
MrFozz
27 Jan 2015, 4:10 pm #445

(27 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm)MurdnunoC The real benefit, in my opinion, of the territory system was that wrestlers got the chance to work 'the loop' meaning they were given the opportunity to ply their trade on a nightly basis in front of different types of crowd. For a young wrestler starting out, the opportunity to gain experience is paramount. In the days of the territories there were dozens of places to learn and gain that experience. Although there were territory stalwarts, the most successful wrestlers travelled from place to place while learning the nuances which differed from territory to territory. Styles were different and so were the crowds. Fans in Philidelphia have always had a reputation of cheering 'cool' wrestlers regardless of the heel/face divide. Fans in Memphis really get behind a sympathetic 'blue eye' like, for example, Ricky Morton of the Rock and Roll Express. A wrestler would sometimes have to change their act to get over in a different territory. Just because you were a big star in one territory didn't mean you were automatically guaranteed success in another. Sometimes, you have go back to basics and learn something new in order to be a success. This is, arguably, what is missing from wrestling these days.

So basically a territorial system would be out the question today then.

Could it therefore be said that WWE has become poor over the years, because he has no serious competition and that Vince is a victim of his own success.

I am starting to look at New Japan, does not sound right hearing Jim Ross on a broadcast that is not a WWE programme Big Grin

From clips I have seen it seems to be 100mph, high octane, high flying wrestling and Japanese wrestling fans are crackers and well into wrestling and do they have a thing for Hardcore Wrestling???

MurdnunoC

28 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm #446
(27 Jan 2015, 4:10 pm)MrFozz So basically a territorial system would be out the question today then.

An 'old-school' territorial system would be impossible to implement today. There's not enough interest in wrestling to sustain a product which runs four or five times a week anywhere in the States. Some independent promotions are lucky to run four or five times per month with crowds ranging at the 250-300 mark. They're lucky to break even at the gate and most depend on DVD sales to keep going.

Vince probably has become the victim of his own success. Personally, I've found WWE to be pretty dire from 2003 onwards. There are, of course, glimmers of hope and occasionally a decent few months of television here and there. But, for the most part, it's crap and it seems to be getting worse. The presence of competition makes everyones product stronger. That's why people have fond memories of 'The Attitude Era'. 

New Japan is the biggest promotion in Japan and the second biggest worldwide - so yes, you could say it is to Japan to what WWE is to America. NJ has wrestlers working various styles from high-flying to strong-style (traditional NJPW style); from UWFI-style to Lucha. In WWE, everyone has to work the same 'WWE style' which is taught down in Florida. There is little variety which, arguably, is why some wrestlers can't stand out more than others. 

There are 'hardcore' promotions in Japan but their heyday was in the mid-90s when you had the likes of Foley, Funk, Onita, Kanemura and Matsunaga pioneering all sorts of crazy 'death-match' stunts. I know Big Japan Pro Wrestling still have a 'death-match' division but I don't know of many others. However, Big Japan have the 'Strong BJ' tournament which always makes me laugh.
MurdnunoC
28 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm #446

(27 Jan 2015, 4:10 pm)MrFozz So basically a territorial system would be out the question today then.

An 'old-school' territorial system would be impossible to implement today. There's not enough interest in wrestling to sustain a product which runs four or five times a week anywhere in the States. Some independent promotions are lucky to run four or five times per month with crowds ranging at the 250-300 mark. They're lucky to break even at the gate and most depend on DVD sales to keep going.

Vince probably has become the victim of his own success. Personally, I've found WWE to be pretty dire from 2003 onwards. There are, of course, glimmers of hope and occasionally a decent few months of television here and there. But, for the most part, it's crap and it seems to be getting worse. The presence of competition makes everyones product stronger. That's why people have fond memories of 'The Attitude Era'. 

New Japan is the biggest promotion in Japan and the second biggest worldwide - so yes, you could say it is to Japan to what WWE is to America. NJ has wrestlers working various styles from high-flying to strong-style (traditional NJPW style); from UWFI-style to Lucha. In WWE, everyone has to work the same 'WWE style' which is taught down in Florida. There is little variety which, arguably, is why some wrestlers can't stand out more than others. 

There are 'hardcore' promotions in Japan but their heyday was in the mid-90s when you had the likes of Foley, Funk, Onita, Kanemura and Matsunaga pioneering all sorts of crazy 'death-match' stunts. I know Big Japan Pro Wrestling still have a 'death-match' division but I don't know of many others. However, Big Japan have the 'Strong BJ' tournament which always makes me laugh.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 Jan 2015, 2:23 pm #447
(28 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm)MurdnunoC An 'old-school' territorial system would be impossible to implement today. There's not enough interest in wrestling to sustain a product which runs four or five times a week anywhere in the States. Some independent promotions are lucky to run four or five times per month with crowds ranging at the 250-300 mark. They're lucky to break even at the gate and most depend on DVD sales to keep going.

Strong BJ, that sounds wrong for obvious reasons Big Grin

On another subject, when did Chris Benoit start finding his way back into WWE Productions??? just been watching Wrestlemania XX and Benoits title match is in full
MrFozz
28 Jan 2015, 2:23 pm #447

(28 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm)MurdnunoC An 'old-school' territorial system would be impossible to implement today. There's not enough interest in wrestling to sustain a product which runs four or five times a week anywhere in the States. Some independent promotions are lucky to run four or five times per month with crowds ranging at the 250-300 mark. They're lucky to break even at the gate and most depend on DVD sales to keep going.

Strong BJ, that sounds wrong for obvious reasons Big Grin

On another subject, when did Chris Benoit start finding his way back into WWE Productions??? just been watching Wrestlemania XX and Benoits title match is in full

MurdnunoC

28 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm #448
(28 Jan 2015, 2:23 pm)MrFozz Strong BJ, that sounds wrong for obvious reasons Big Grin

Where did you get your copy of Wrestlemania XX from?

If it was a DVD produced before the the death of Chris Benoit it will contain his match on the show. If the DVD was produced after - it's likely it won't. 

Check on the sleeve.
MurdnunoC
28 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm #448

(28 Jan 2015, 2:23 pm)MrFozz Strong BJ, that sounds wrong for obvious reasons Big Grin

Where did you get your copy of Wrestlemania XX from?

If it was a DVD produced before the the death of Chris Benoit it will contain his match on the show. If the DVD was produced after - it's likely it won't. 

Check on the sleeve.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 Jan 2015, 9:23 pm #449
(28 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm)MurdnunoC Where did you get your copy of Wrestlemania XX from?

Check on the sleeve.
It's on the WWE Network...

Here is a screenshot...
[Image: fa3af8ac3afd370f86dabf661fb98a53.jpg]

I cant lift a screenshot from the show itself due to copyright...

But the match and celebration with Eddie is there in full
MrFozz
28 Jan 2015, 9:23 pm #449

(28 Jan 2015, 5:36 pm)MurdnunoC Where did you get your copy of Wrestlemania XX from?

Check on the sleeve.
It's on the WWE Network...

Here is a screenshot...
[Image: fa3af8ac3afd370f86dabf661fb98a53.jpg]

MurdnunoC

28 Jan 2015, 10:45 pm #450
(28 Jan 2015, 9:23 pm)MrFozz It's on the WWE Network...

Here is a screenshot...

Dunno then.

I notice his Benoit's name is not referenced in the accompanying bumph. Triple-H's name is though and it'd be extremely difficult (nigh on impossible) to edit someone out of a Triple Threat Match. Perhaps it's more to do with ego.

Don't know how to explain the post-match celebration though.
MurdnunoC
28 Jan 2015, 10:45 pm #450

(28 Jan 2015, 9:23 pm)MrFozz It's on the WWE Network...

Here is a screenshot...

Dunno then.

I notice his Benoit's name is not referenced in the accompanying bumph. Triple-H's name is though and it'd be extremely difficult (nigh on impossible) to edit someone out of a Triple Threat Match. Perhaps it's more to do with ego.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 10:19 am #451
(28 Jan 2015, 10:45 pm)MurdnunoC Dunno then.

Yep, his name cannot be found on the network at all, cant search on it either...

If I remember correctly, the original policy was from what I remember Vince saying after it happened back in 2007 something like 'after tonight we will never mention Mr Benoits name again'...

I guess WWE are quietly changing it's policy and including footage of him where it would seem impossible to remove him and not making any comment about it
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 10:19 am #451

(28 Jan 2015, 10:45 pm)MurdnunoC Dunno then.

Yep, his name cannot be found on the network at all, cant search on it either...

If I remember correctly, the original policy was from what I remember Vince saying after it happened back in 2007 something like 'after tonight we will never mention Mr Benoits name again'...

I guess WWE are quietly changing it's policy and including footage of him where it would seem impossible to remove him and not making any comment about it

Malarkey

29 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm #452
WWE have just announced the WWE Network will be free for the Month of February to new subscribers including the PPV Fast Lane

http://www.wwe.com/wwenetwork/free-in-february-27037185
Malarkey
29 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm #452

WWE have just announced the WWE Network will be free for the Month of February to new subscribers including the PPV Fast Lane

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm #453
(29 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm)Malarkey WWE have just announced the WWE Network will be free for the Month of February to new subscribers including the PPV Fast Lane

When I signed up last Wednesday, I got a fortnight free...starting to wish I held back and waited for the February offer Big Grin
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm #453

(29 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm)Malarkey WWE have just announced the WWE Network will be free for the Month of February to new subscribers including the PPV Fast Lane

When I signed up last Wednesday, I got a fortnight free...starting to wish I held back and waited for the February offer Big Grin

Adrian

29 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm #454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrkf9rFJFEM

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
29 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm #454

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrkf9rFJFEM

MurdnunoC

29 Jan 2015, 5:40 pm #455
(29 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)aureolin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrkf9rFJFEM

Didn't think much of the kick but Jeff Jarrett's selling was hilarious. 
MurdnunoC
29 Jan 2015, 5:40 pm #455

(29 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)aureolin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrkf9rFJFEM

Didn't think much of the kick but Jeff Jarrett's selling was hilarious. 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #456
(29 Jan 2015, 5:40 pm)MurdnunoC Didn't think much of the kick but Jeff Jarrett's selling was hilarious. 
Cant remember where I seen it or heard it, but I remember what I think was i a Mick Foley v Owen Hart match, one of them was hit by something like a bag of sweets, popcorn or candy floss and it was sold like they just been dropped by a sniper...

Funniest oversell of all time has to be Kevin Nash being floored by the most powerful finger the world has ever known

Edited 29 Jan 2015, 6:21 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #456

(29 Jan 2015, 5:40 pm)MurdnunoC Didn't think much of the kick but Jeff Jarrett's selling was hilarious. 
Cant remember where I seen it or heard it, but I remember what I think was i a Mick Foley v Owen Hart match, one of them was hit by something like a bag of sweets, popcorn or candy floss and it was sold like they just been dropped by a sniper...

Funniest oversell of all time has to be Kevin Nash being floored by the most powerful finger the world has ever known

Adrian

29 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm #457
(29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm)MrFozz Cant remember where I seen it or heard it, but I remember what I think was i  a Mick Foley v Owen Hart match, one of them was hit by something like a bag of sweets, popcorn or candy floss and it was sold like they just been dropped by a sniper...

There was of course the glowstick incident with Jericho...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOcZ8LCaq8w#t=109

Adrian
29 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm #457

(29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm)MrFozz Cant remember where I seen it or heard it, but I remember what I think was i  a Mick Foley v Owen Hart match, one of them was hit by something like a bag of sweets, popcorn or candy floss and it was sold like they just been dropped by a sniper...

There was of course the glowstick incident with Jericho...

MurdnunoC

29 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm #458
Scott Hall is one cool mother-f in this one.

MurdnunoC
29 Jan 2015, 6:58 pm #458

Scott Hall is one cool mother-f in this one.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm #459
(29 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm)aureolin There was of course the glowstick incident with Jericho...

When it comes to hoying stuff in the ring, not much can beat the ECW Chairs in the ring incident Big Grin

MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm #459

(29 Jan 2015, 6:31 pm)aureolin There was of course the glowstick incident with Jericho...

When it comes to hoying stuff in the ring, not much can beat the ECW Chairs in the ring incident Big Grin

MurdnunoC

29 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm #460
(29 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm)MrFozz When it comes to hoying stuff in the ring, not much can beat the ECW Chairs in the ring incident Big Grin

RIP Public Enemy.

Both members are dead yet, amazingly, Funk and Foley are still alive.
MurdnunoC
29 Jan 2015, 7:11 pm #460

(29 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm)MrFozz When it comes to hoying stuff in the ring, not much can beat the ECW Chairs in the ring incident Big Grin

RIP Public Enemy.

Both members are dead yet, amazingly, Funk and Foley are still alive.

Pages (43) Previous 122 23 2443 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average