Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Who will win the Premier League

Who will win the Premier League

Who will win the Premier League

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poll: Who will win the Premier League
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Man Utd
9.09%
Votes 1
Man City
9.09%
Votes 1
Chelsea
36.36%
Votes 4
Arsenal
9.09%
Votes 1
Liverpool
0%
Votes 0
Tottenham
0%
Votes 0
Everton
0%
Votes 0
Newcastle
0%
Votes 0
Sunderland
36.36%
Votes 4
Other
0%
Votes 0

Total 11 vote(s) 100%
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Aug 2013, 6:32 pm #1
Who win the Premier League this season, will Jose bring that magic back to the Bridge or Pellegrini at the Etihad, how about David Moyes, will Arsene Wenger end his trophy drought or Tottenham in 2014AB or can Brendan Rogers bring some glory to Anfield

AB=After Bale
MrFozz
30 Aug 2013, 6:32 pm #1

Who win the Premier League this season, will Jose bring that magic back to the Bridge or Pellegrini at the Etihad, how about David Moyes, will Arsene Wenger end his trophy drought or Tottenham in 2014AB or can Brendan Rogers bring some glory to Anfield

AB=After Bale

Michael

30 Aug 2013, 6:42 pm #2
Sorry i have to vote Sunderland of course XD

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Aug 2013, 6:42 pm #2

Sorry i have to vote Sunderland of course XD

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

30 Aug 2013, 6:56 pm #3
Call me deluded, but there's only one winner for me..!
Dan
30 Aug 2013, 6:56 pm #3

Call me deluded, but there's only one winner for me..!

Andreos1

30 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm #4
So which one of you is Deluded and which is Deludeder?

There's as much chance of Sunderland winning the Premier League as there is of David Cameron moving to Pennywell.

I would have said Man City after they hammered us, then Cardiff came along.
Not sure if the players (however talented) have the correct attitudes.

Can't see Man Utd doing it. They're a good team and have the correct attitudes, but I think the Alex Ferguson factor made them better than they actually are.

Chelsea have a great gaffer, but is this going to be a season of consolidation and foundation building?

Tottenham have started off well, but it would be a big ask to bridge the massive gap of the last few seasons. This stands for Liverpool too.

Arsenal will be there or there abouts. As with Ferguson, I think a lot of their success is down to Wenger.
He hasn't strengthened the team enough and will finish behind Spurs.

Still don't know.
Will put my bet on Man City.
Andreos1
30 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm #4

So which one of you is Deluded and which is Deludeder?

There's as much chance of Sunderland winning the Premier League as there is of David Cameron moving to Pennywell.

I would have said Man City after they hammered us, then Cardiff came along.
Not sure if the players (however talented) have the correct attitudes.

Can't see Man Utd doing it. They're a good team and have the correct attitudes, but I think the Alex Ferguson factor made them better than they actually are.

Chelsea have a great gaffer, but is this going to be a season of consolidation and foundation building?

Tottenham have started off well, but it would be a big ask to bridge the massive gap of the last few seasons. This stands for Liverpool too.

Arsenal will be there or there abouts. As with Ferguson, I think a lot of their success is down to Wenger.
He hasn't strengthened the team enough and will finish behind Spurs.

Still don't know.
Will put my bet on Man City.

Dan

Site Administrator

30 Aug 2013, 7:29 pm #5
(30 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm)Andreos1 There's as much chance of Sunderland winning the Premier League as there is of David Cameron moving to Pennywell.

He wouldn't last two minutes there... The man knows to stay off Labour territory! :p
Dan
30 Aug 2013, 7:29 pm #5

(30 Aug 2013, 7:06 pm)Andreos1 There's as much chance of Sunderland winning the Premier League as there is of David Cameron moving to Pennywell.

He wouldn't last two minutes there... The man knows to stay off Labour territory! :p

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm #6
Could you imagine it...

David Cameron to feature in a new episode of Wife Swap: The Charver Edition...

David Cameron comes to Pennywell for the show Wife Swap moving in with a young mother and her daughters Chardonnay and Bellabrusco whose money is mostly spent on Mackem Dummies from Greggs and tabs from the local tab house and of course bottlea of White Lightning
MrFozz
30 Aug 2013, 7:39 pm #6

Could you imagine it...

David Cameron to feature in a new episode of Wife Swap: The Charver Edition...

David Cameron comes to Pennywell for the show Wife Swap moving in with a young mother and her daughters Chardonnay and Bellabrusco whose money is mostly spent on Mackem Dummies from Greggs and tabs from the local tab house and of course bottlea of White Lightning

BJ10VUS

30 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm #7

Wonder what his opinion would be of GNEs 39? Although, he'd want the 8 then X1 to get to the nearest Waitrose Tongue
BJ10VUS
30 Aug 2013, 10:37 pm #7

Wonder what his opinion would be of GNEs 39? Although, he'd want the 8 then X1 to get to the nearest Waitrose Tongue

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average