Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Google Street View

Google Street View

Google Street View

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Sep 2013, 3:28 pm #1
Just thought I would start a bit of a daft thread. I noticed what I think was a Google Camera Car as it drove past me twice...By god I will do anything to see myself on Google Street View lol Wink It is the second time in 4 years these cameras been have snapped my street and my ugly mugwas on the 2009 Google Street View and wondering if anybody else here has there mugs on there

[Image: streetview1.jpg]
In Front Of My House

[Image: streetview2.jpg]
In The Back Garden With My Dad

So has anybody found themselves on a google map at anytime or found anything that's quite funny
MrFozz
09 Sep 2013, 3:28 pm #1

Just thought I would start a bit of a daft thread. I noticed what I think was a Google Camera Car as it drove past me twice...By god I will do anything to see myself on Google Street View lol Wink It is the second time in 4 years these cameras been have snapped my street and my ugly mugwas on the 2009 Google Street View and wondering if anybody else here has there mugs on there

In Front Of My House

So has anybody found themselves on a google map at anytime or found anything that's quite funny

09 Sep 2013, 3:34 pm #2
Theres a photo of me getting in my car in an Ariel photo.
Edited 09 Sep 2013, 3:37 pm by Rapidsnap.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
09 Sep 2013, 3:34 pm #2

Theres a photo of me getting in my car in an Ariel photo.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Sep 2013, 3:37 pm #3
(09 Sep 2013, 3:34 pm)GMitchelhill Theres a photo of me getting in my car in an Ariel photo.

Ariel Photo, is that a one looking down on google or is it a completely different map all together
MrFozz
09 Sep 2013, 3:37 pm #3

(09 Sep 2013, 3:34 pm)GMitchelhill Theres a photo of me getting in my car in an Ariel photo.

Ariel Photo, is that a one looking down on google or is it a completely different map all together

Andreos1

09 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm #4
(09 Sep 2013, 3:28 pm)fozzovmurton Just thought I would start a bit of a daft thread. I noticed what I think was a Google Camera Car as it drove past me twice...By god I will do anything to see myself on Google Street View lol Wink It is the second time in 4 years these cameras been have snapped my street and my ugly mugwas on the 2009 Google Street View and wondering if anybody else here has there mugs on there

In Front Of My House

Is that a burglar climbing over the fence Wink

There was a guy on Clayton Street caught by the Google Streetcar van picking his nose. Not sure if it is still on.

I have seen it a few times, most recently on the A167 at Chester Moor. I followed him, but last time I looked it hadn't updated.
Andreos1
09 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm #4

(09 Sep 2013, 3:28 pm)fozzovmurton Just thought I would start a bit of a daft thread. I noticed what I think was a Google Camera Car as it drove past me twice...By god I will do anything to see myself on Google Street View lol Wink It is the second time in 4 years these cameras been have snapped my street and my ugly mugwas on the 2009 Google Street View and wondering if anybody else here has there mugs on there

In Front Of My House

Is that a burglar climbing over the fence Wink

There was a guy on Clayton Street caught by the Google Streetcar van picking his nose. Not sure if it is still on.

I have seen it a few times, most recently on the A167 at Chester Moor. I followed him, but last time I looked it hadn't updated.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Sep 2013, 4:09 pm #5
(09 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm)Andreos1 Is that a burglar climbing over the fence Wink

Burglar...Cheeky bas...sod, lol

There was one a photo of of one of the Deptford drivers sitting at Byron Place on the 65 when Deptford ran it looking very disinterested in anything, and adamant it wasnt him Big Grin

The 2009 photo took months to upload, it was done about June and was up near the end of that year
Edited 09 Sep 2013, 4:10 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
09 Sep 2013, 4:09 pm #5

(09 Sep 2013, 3:59 pm)Andreos1 Is that a burglar climbing over the fence Wink

Burglar...Cheeky bas...sod, lol

There was one a photo of of one of the Deptford drivers sitting at Byron Place on the 65 when Deptford ran it looking very disinterested in anything, and adamant it wasnt him Big Grin

The 2009 photo took months to upload, it was done about June and was up near the end of that year

17 Sep 2013, 12:54 am #6
My photo was Google aerial photo with the orientation looking south.

Rapidsnap
17 Sep 2013, 12:54 am #6

My photo was Google aerial photo with the orientation looking south.

07 Aug 2016, 11:05 am #7
I saw one not too long ago on Appletree Gardens in Walkergate, so I think I am on there if the photo has been uploaded
NK53 TKT
07 Aug 2016, 11:05 am #7

I saw one not too long ago on Appletree Gardens in Walkergate, so I think I am on there if the photo has been uploaded

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average