North East Buses

Full Version: Celebrity (or lookalike) commuters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The title says it all.

Saw Chesney (?) out of Corrie.
Do I get bonus points with him being asleep?

[attachment=7042]
(14 Aug 2015, 10:56 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]The title says it all.

Saw Chesney (?) out of Corrie.
Do I get bonus points with him being asleep?

Needs to go in the sleep thread. Big Grin
I keep seeing a Keith Lemon-Richard Branson lookalike riding around Ashington. Also seen a driver who looked like Alan Shearer...
(22 Aug 2015, 5:10 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]I keep seeing a Keith Lemon-Richard Branson lookalike riding around Ashington. Also seen a driver who looked like Alan Shearer...

I love it how one person can look like two people who don't look each other!
(22 Aug 2015, 10:39 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I love it how one person can look like two people who don't look each other!

Richard Branson face and Keith Lemon hair.  Big Grin
This will take some beating.
The bar has been raised!
http://m.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/do...-1-7445108
I saw Kevin Bacon on the 1 the other day, he got off in Stakeford carrying an EE bag, funnily enough...
Robin Gibb was driving the 22, this morning
One of the Sapphire lads at Redcar looks like Keith Lemon...
(05 Sep 2015, 4:21 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]One of the Sapphire lads at Redcar looks like Keith Lemon...

Poor chap.
saw someone in Sunderland  on Monday who lookslike this video game Character its Franklin Clinton from GTA V
Just seen a Ben Price lookalike driving a bus known for playing Nick Tilsley in Coronation Street
Again a Chuckle Brother driving a bus who's next Doctor Who (Tom Baker) driving a bus
Saw that Branson/Lemon figure again today.
Whoever likes Doctor Who your in for a treat because my lift home was a Doctor Who lookalike aka Jenna Coleman the one who plays Clara Oswald
(06 Oct 2015, 2:39 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]Whoever likes Doctor Who your in for a treat because my lift home was a Doctor Who lookalike aka Jenna Coleman the one who plays Clara Oswald

Know which driver you mean had her a few times.
(06 Oct 2015, 3:01 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]Know which driver you mean had her a few times.

she is a legend one of my favourites
havent seen that squeeky teen from the simpsons lookalike in ages
Seen someone on the metro the other day, he looked like him who used to play Liam in Eastenders, Bianca's son.
yesterday i saw a Paul Heaton lookalike driving the 27 bus and today i saw a mix between Richard Hammond and Gareth Gates lookalike
Pages: 1 2 3 4