You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Celebrity (or lookalike) commuters

Celebrity (or lookalike) commuters

RE: Celebrity (or lookalike) commuters
(22 Aug 2015, 5:10 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I keep seeing a Keith Lemon-Richard Branson lookalike riding around Ashington. Also seen a driver who looked like Alan Shearer...

I love it how one person can look like two people who don't look each other!
One of the Sapphire lads at Redcar looks like Keith Lemon...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Just seen a Ben Price lookalike driving a bus known for playing Nick Tilsley in Coronation Street
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Again a Chuckle Brother driving a bus who's next Doctor Who (Tom Baker) driving a bus
Owner of Bella the Cat

Whoever likes Doctor Who your in for a treat because my lift home was a Doctor Who lookalike aka Jenna Coleman the one who plays Clara Oswald
Owner of Bella the Cat

(06 Oct 2015, 2:39 pm)Diamond One wrote Whoever likes Doctor Who your in for a treat because my lift home was a Doctor Who lookalike aka Jenna Coleman the one who plays Clara Oswald

Know which driver you mean had her a few times.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(06 Oct 2015, 3:01 pm)DanPicken wrote Know which driver you mean had her a few times.

she is a legend one of my favourites
Owner of Bella the Cat

Seen someone on the metro the other day, he looked like him who used to play Liam in Eastenders, Bianca's son.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
yesterday i saw a Paul Heaton lookalike driving the 27 bus and today i saw a mix between Richard Hammond and Gareth Gates lookalike
Owner of Bella the Cat

Yesterday saw Paul Heaton lookalike driving a bus and today I saw Sharleen Spiteri from the band Texas driving a bus
Owner of Bella the Cat

If your an Eastenders fan your in for a treat on the metro I saw a Patsy Palmer lookalike except without ginger hair she had black hair and she wasn't with "RICKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Owner of Bella the Cat

(19 Oct 2015, 12:34 pm)Diamond One wrote If your an Eastenders fan your in for a treat on the metro I saw a Patsy Palmer lookalike except without ginger hair she had black hair and she wasn't with "RICKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Do you have any of these 'lookalikes' in your flickr album, by virtue of driving a vehicle or being a passenger, rather than deliberately papping them?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(19 Oct 2015, 1:04 pm)Andreos1 wrote Do you have any of these 'lookalikes' in your flickr album, by virtue of driving a vehicle or being a passenger, rather than deliberately papping them?

i see them face to face
Owner of Bella the Cat

today on metro i got sat next to yet another lookalike the one who plays Lauren Branning in EastEnders aka Jacqueline Jossa gosh this woman was the F word hot
Owner of Bella the Cat

A few days ago I saw a Dean Lenox Kelly lookalike who used to be in shameless play Kevin Ball today if your a Sunderland fan your in for a treat a Mart Poom lookalike he was the only goalkeeper in the north east for years who has scored a goal for Sunderland against Derby County
If your a Corrie fan I saw a Sophie Webster lookalike on metro aka Brooke Vincent why am I lucky with celebrity lookalikes yesterday I thought I was gonna see a Richard Hammond/Gareth Gates lookalike but nope