North East Buses

Full Version: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01 Oct 2016, 8:19 pm)AIG20 wrote [ -> ]I assume from the Merseyside Dennis Dart Forum - which was just a question being asked:

http://www.dennisdart.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=66&pid=96777#pid96777

I'd say that all are being destined for Slatyford to speed up the withdrawal of the Mk2 MANs, Which is becoming more and more obvious that most are in pretty poor shape to be staying in front line service for a few more years.

Two MAN E300s have arrived already, And were noted by me yesterday with two other Kinetic's, One is 22512.

223** and 224**s are MK3s and still have a bit of kick left in them.
3 Kinetics at the back of Slatyford were 22508/12/14.
(02 Oct 2016, 9:28 am)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]3 Kinetics at the back of Slatyford were 22508/12/14.

Cheers Gary
National Customer Service Week 2016

From 3 - 7 October, Stagecoach North East is participating in Customer Service Week 2016!

Every one of our six local depots is taking part in a range of activities for National Customer Service Week.

Throughout the week, depot staff from Newcastle, Sunderland, South Shields, Teesside and Hartlepool will all take part in a series of local activities aimed at highlighting the importance of delivering excellent customer service, day in and day out, to all of our passengers.

Breakfast Bars

Among the activities taking place will be a variety of breakfast bar giveaways on buses across the region, to help customers get up and go. Staff from all of our depots will be boarding buses throughout the week with a big bag of breakfast bars, so make yourself known if your tummy is rumbling!

Job Swaps

Job swaps will be in place from the ground up, intended to enhance the understanding of different roles within the company and help demonstrate how each area of the business plays an important role in the successful delivery of our services.

Our Operations Managers, Operations Director and Managing Director will all be taking part in ‘back to the floor’ activities, including fuelling, shunting and driving.

Customer Service Stars

Passengers across the region are also being encouraged to nominate their Customer Service Stars, with red carpet days planned at our depots in Newcastle, Sunderland and Hartlepool.

Do you have a favourite driver, inspector, receptionist or customer service advisor?

Enter it here: northeast.enquiries@stagecoachbus.com
Hi can we up date please thank you.
(05 Oct 2016, 6:05 pm)glen wrote [ -> ]Hi can we up date please thank you.

Why?, if no one has done a post, then there's no news to report?
OK sorry
(05 Oct 2016, 7:29 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Why?, if no one has done a post, then there's no news to report?

Big Grin
Appreciate it isn't earth shattering news, but thought I would share it anyway.

I was driving through Fencehouses and I was greeted to the sight of one of the B10 training vehicles (02).

It came from the direction of Rainton Bridge and went down towards Lumley Castle via Woodstone Village.

lsc238

Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum. Please let me know if I make any mistake.
Do anyone know the story about this "MAN" ??
Will this "MAN" run in Newcastle in a short term? 

I saw it on Route 88 and 10 
But I was driving so unable to take the photo
Today I saw it with Route 31
(07 Oct 2016, 8:03 pm)lsc238 wrote [ -> ]Hi everyone.

I am new to this forum. Please let me know if I make any mistake.
Do anyone know the story about this "MAN" ??
Will this "MAN" run in Newcastle in a short term? 

I saw it on Route 88 and 10 
But I was driving so unable to take the photo
Today I saw it with Route 31

Transferred in recently. One of a batch but most not on the road yet.
Welcome to the forum!
Stagecoach North East have just received a batch of these transferred from Yorkshire. They have been sat for a while and there was rumours of them being rejected. One has finally entered service at Newcastle's Slatyford depot for a trial period (as far as I'm aware) to see how it does
Quite oddly it's been in service nearly everyday... though I've yet to see the vehicle in action myself and only managed photos of it parked up at the front of Slatyford depot.
A second Solo has turned up at Stockton depot - identity to be confirmed (I only caught a glimpse on my way home from work this morning).
(11 Oct 2016, 4:19 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]A second Solo has turned up at Stockton depot - identity to be confirmed (I only caught a glimpse on my way home from work this morning).

Diesel?
(11 Oct 2016, 5:25 pm)Y935 ERG wrote [ -> ]Diesel?

???
(11 Oct 2016, 4:19 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]A second Solo has turned up at Stockton depot - identity to be confirmed (I only caught a glimpse on my way home from work this morning).

It is 47265
(12 Oct 2016, 12:13 am)glen wrote [ -> ]Hi it would be nice see some solo buses for teesside roads why would solo buses come stagecoach on teesside depot in first place are they for Stockton depot or not.

(12 Oct 2016, 7:16 am)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]It is 47265

Well 47053 has been/in process of being donated to Sowing the Seeds, which is a Christian Charity in Stockton.
So could be another one for them.
(12 Oct 2016, 7:26 pm)AIG20 wrote [ -> ]Stagecoach bus drivers in Sunderland to go on strike in row over pay rise = Sunderland Echo

Hopefully they run or near enough full service, i use the 18 everyday to work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4