North East Buses

Full Version: L&B Travel, Blaydon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are L&B using on the 885, also what does the L&B Fleet consist of?
(11 May 2021, 7:46 pm)GNE6312 wrote [ -> ]What are L&B using on the 885, also what does the L&B Fleet consist of?
From what I've seen. Three green E200s. That's it
(11 May 2021, 7:46 pm)GNE6312 wrote [ -> ]What are L&B using on the 885, also what does the L&B Fleet consist of?

Today was a black coach on the 885, think it was this one as saw it as I was going through Wentworth Car Park to go to Tesco and went to the bus station afterwards to get a photo of it but missed it as it came past earlier than it should of as I was waiting for a Tyne Valley Ten coming from Newcastle and by the time I saw it was too late to get a photo [Image: 2c24f5eb510c4f9d081b4dbdeb02bf90.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk
(11 May 2021, 8:13 pm)TEN 6083 wrote [ -> ]Today was a black coach, think it was a 08 plate

Interesting, what kind of coach?
(11 May 2021, 8:13 pm)TEN 6083 wrote [ -> ]Today was a black coach on the 885, think it was this one as saw it as I was going through Wentworth Car Park to go to Tesco and went to the bus station afterwards to get a photo of it but missed it as it came past earlier than it should of as I was waiting for a Tyne Valley Ten coming from Newcastle and by the time I saw it was too late to get a photo [Image: 2c24f5eb510c4f9d081b4dbdeb02bf90.jpg]

Surely it needs to be PSVAR compliant?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11 May 2021, 8:36 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Surely it needs to be PSVAR compliant?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably will, I'm no expert so someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure day trip, holiday & scholars services are only allowed to be none PSVAR vehicles.
(12 May 2021, 7:05 am)GNE6312 wrote [ -> ]Probably will, I'm no expert so someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure day trip, holiday & scholars services are only allowed to be none PSVAR vehicles.

Don't scholars have to be PSVAR complaint now? I'm sure that's what all the fuss was about a while back with scholars services being withdrawn due to lack of PSVAR compliant vehicles
(12 May 2021, 7:27 am)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Don't scholars have to be PSVAR complaint now? I'm sure that's what all the fuss was about a while back with scholars services being withdrawn due to lack of PSVAR compliant vehicles
Not sure but most scholars operated by independent coach operators are rarely PSVAR when I see them
(12 May 2021, 2:58 pm)GNE6312 wrote [ -> ]Not sure but most scholars operated by independent coach operators are rarely PSVAR when I see them

Pretty much every scholars coach I see is a Levante, which are PSVAR complaint.
(12 May 2021, 3:00 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Pretty much every scholars coach I see is a Levante, which are PSVAR complaint.
On my evening commute I often a lines of B12B non psvar panthers at Seaton sluice waiting to do scholars I also often one of those autosan coaches premier have (also none PSVAR) in the same line.
An L&B minibus is currently on fire in Morpeth bus station.
It's one of their Ford Transits. How they've done that I don't know since Transits are probably one of the more duriable vans around.
Anyone know how much a 73 from Sunderland to Concord is for Under 18 and Over 18?
Doesn't the 37 operate between Concord and Doxford Park and isn't it operated by GCT, not Lambert and Butler Buses?
(26 Nov 2021, 2:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Doesn't the 37 operate between Concord and Doxford Park and isn't it operated by GCT, not Lambert and Butler Buses?
Sorry, I meant the 73.
37/73 are currently being run by L&B
(26 Nov 2021, 2:17 pm)Train8261 wrote [ -> ]37/73 are currently being run by L&B
Is the green e200 theirs as well?
So does anyone know the price for Under & over 18's for 73.
(26 Nov 2021, 4:08 pm)ASX_Terranova wrote [ -> ]Is the green e200 theirs as well?
Yes, they have four ex Abellio, YX11AEF/AEG/AEK/AET
(27 Nov 2021, 8:38 am)54APhotography wrote [ -> ]Yes, they have four ex Abellio, YX11AEF/AEG/AEK/AET
One can typically be found on Rural Link's service 104 in Bishop Auckland to/from Newfield & Ramshaw although Solo YB06VOM was on the other day.

Just be aware that L&B buses don't take contactless payments including those that have been on the 37/73 of late.
Pages: 1 2 3