You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: L&B Travel, Blaydon
(26 Nov 2021, 2:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Doesn't the 37 operate between Concord and Doxford Park and isn't it operated by GCT, not Lambert and Butler Buses?
Sorry, I meant the 73.
(27 Nov 2021, 8:38 am)54APhotography wrote Yes, they have four ex Abellio, YX11AEF/AEG/AEK/AET
One can typically be found on Rural Link's service 104 in Bishop Auckland to/from Newfield & Ramshaw although Solo YB06VOM was on the other day.

Just be aware that L&B buses don't take contactless payments including those that have been on the 37/73 of late.
What a state this is. 

L&B owned according to the legal lettering (although working a GCT contract without an 'on hire' notice?), but it'll leave most people thinking that Go North East's standards have slipped.

.png nk54nvb.PNG

I get that money in the public sector is tight with the current Government's fiscal policy, but I'd expect better when its tax payer money funding secured services like the 73.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(12 Feb 2022, 6:56 pm)Adrian wrote What a state this is. 

L&B owned according to the legal lettering (although working a GCT contract without an 'on hire' notice?), but it'll leave most people thinking that Go North East's standards have slipped.

I get that money in the public sector is tight with the current Government's fiscal policy, but I'd expect better when its tax payer money funding secured services like the 73.

Serviceable though. Probably quite SAFE too.