North East Buses

Full Version: Go North East's New Ex GAL Enviro 400's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(28 Nov 2022, 6:25 pm)ne14ne1 wrote [ -> ]Is this unstriped one a new arrival?

https://flic.kr/p/2o2RLQr
I wonder if that's the one that has been VOR at Consett since its arrival, minus front panels . Its been there for a couple of months and hadn't had the roadstripes added. It moved onto the pits last week so could well be that one.
(28 Nov 2022, 7:17 pm)Tiger5105 wrote [ -> ]I wonder if that's the one that has been VOR at Consett since its arrival, minus front panels . Its been there for a couple of months and hadn't had the roadstripes added. It moved onto the pits last week so could well be that one.
If you look on Flickr there was an image of it taken June 16th, looking all ready except for the missing road stripes.
(28 Nov 2022, 7:19 pm)nova347 wrote [ -> ]If you look on Flickr there was an image of it taken June 16th, looking all ready except for the missing road stripes.
If you mean the one at Consett, it had the front panel removed and the offside drivers light cluster removed and then stayed like that for a coue of months.
(28 Nov 2022, 7:31 pm)Tiger5105 wrote [ -> ]If you mean the one at Consett, it had the front panel removed and the offside drivers light cluster removed and then stayed like that for a coue of months.
If that one was 6944 then yes. What I was saying is that it was pictured at Saltwellmedows on June 16th it still has the same amount of branding then as now it has entered service, so it could have been the one at Consett.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10