North East Buses
2015/16 Football Season - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2015/16 Football Season (/showthread.php?tid=1497)

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - MrFozz - 19 Dec 2015

(19 Dec 2015, 1:55 pm)S813 FVK That is what has happened:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35130191
Looks like Chelshit will be pursuing Diego Simeone in the Summer

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Andreos1 - 19 Dec 2015

(19 Dec 2015, 1:48 pm)MrFozz Former MOTD Presenter Jimmy Hill dies aged 87

RIP...

But I suspect there wont be many tears in Sunderland today

Used to love his barneys with Terry Venables when they were the studio pundits together.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 19 Dec 2015

(19 Dec 2015, 1:56 pm)MrFozz Looks like Chelshit will be pursuing Diego Simeone in the Summer

If i was a Chelsea fan i would be happy with that.

Seems the players have turned up for Chelsea today... seems the problem could has gone....

I thought Newcastle filled their stadium every home game... loads of empty seats today....

Seems the pitch cant cope with the rain....

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Davie - 20 Dec 2015

Watford are currently 2-0 up on Liverpool!

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Davie - 20 Dec 2015

(20 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm)Davie Watford are currently 2-0 up on Liverpool!
Now 3-0.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Diamond One - 20 Dec 2015

(20 Dec 2015, 3:15 pm)Davie Now 3-0.

next up Swansea City v West Ham

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 21 Dec 2015

Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini banned from football for eight years

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10106795/sepp-blatter-and-michel-platini-banned-from-football-for-eight-years

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - MrFozz - 21 Dec 2015

(21 Dec 2015, 12:04 pm)Michael Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini banned from football for eight years

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10106795/sepp-blatter-and-michel-platini-banned-from-football-for-eight-years

UEFA aren't happy with Platinis ban...from what I have read they will back Platini in any appeal he makes...

The whole organisation is corrupt and stinks like a runny shit...

FIFA needs me to run World Football   Big Grin

P.S. Gotta love ol' Michael
NEB Sports Correspondent

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 21 Dec 2015

(21 Dec 2015, 12:17 pm)MrFozz UEFA aren't happy with Platinis ban...from what I have read they will back Platini in any appeal he makes...

The whole organisation is corrupt and stinks like a runny shit...

FIFA needs me to run World Football   Big Grin

P.S. Gotta love ol' Michael
NEB Sports Correspondent

I hope they don't, like you said - The whole organisation is corrupt and stinks like a runny shit... 

Thanks, i might put that as my signature haha Wink

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 26 Dec 2015

Interesting team selection today by big Sam:

Sunderland: Mannone, Jones, O’Shea, Coates, PVA, M’Vila, Gomez, Johnson, Borini, Graham, Fletcher.

Subs: Pantilimon, Brown, Cattermole, Lens, Defoe, Toivonen.

--------

Stoke up 2-0 against Man U -
Krkic (19')
Arnautovic (26')

Finished 2-0

Sacked in the morning?

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - citaro5284 - 26 Dec 2015

come on Michael....where are the updates

Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland

(26 Dec 2015, 3:28 pm)citaro5284 come on Michael....where are the updates

Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland

3-0  hahahaha

Fucking shit.

Sorry busy atm, trying to keep up to date with the games but havent had a chance!

Lee Mason... shittest ref ever.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - MrFozz - 28 Dec 2015

Former El Salvador Footballer Murdered

BBC Sport Former El Salvador national team footballer Alfredo Pacheco has been shot dead, officials say.
A man approached Pacheco, 33, and fired several shots at a petrol station in the city of Santa Ana, 76km (47 miles) west of the capital San Salvador.
Police say two other people were injured in the attack, the motive of which is being investigated.
The defender, who was El Salvador's most-capped player, was banned for life in 2013 for match-fixing.
Pacheco and another 13 members of the national team were found guilty of receiving bribes to lose several matches between 2010-13.
For years, El Salvador - a small nation in Central America - has had one of the highest murder rates in the world.
Earlier this month, Honduran international footballer Arnold Peralta, 26, was shot dead while on holiday in his hometown.
RIP...Despite being a cheat and the subject of a lifetime ban...nobody deserves to die like that

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 28 Dec 2015

(28 Dec 2015, 4:55 am)MrFozz Former El Salvador Footballer Murdered

RIP...Despite being a cheat and the subject of a lifetime ban...nobody deserves to die like that

=( R.I.P

2nd footballer to be murdered so this year i think 

-------------

Other news and this has just popped up on the BBC App from Newcastles twitter:

BREAKING TEAM NEWS: Rob Elliot will now be on the bench today after being unwell before the game. Karl Darlow starts in goal for #NUFC.

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - MrFozz - 28 Dec 2015

Blyth 0-1 Darlington Lee Gaskell 33 mins

2015/16 Football Season - MrFozz - 29 Dec 2015

Leeds Utd owner Massimo Cellino bans Sky Sports from Elland Rd

BBC Sport Leeds officials have prevented Sky TV from entering Elland Road in a bid to stop them screening Tuesday night's Championship game against Derby.

It is the ninth time a Leeds league match has been picked for live coverage and it is set to kick off at 19:45 GMT.

Leeds owner Massimo Cellino told staff to ban the cameras as he feels the team feature on TV too often, causing a negative effect on attendances.

Football League officials are trying to resolve the situation.

"The League has been made aware that Sky personnel have been unable to access Elland Road as previously arranged," a Football League spokesman said in a statement.

"We have contacted Leeds United to remind the club of its obligations to our broadcast partner and to ask them for their observations."

Leeds have been contacted by the BBC but are yet to respond.

Derby have already featured in eight live televised games this season, the same number as Leeds.

Nottingham Forest have appeared in nine, the most for any Championship club, while Preston, Brentford, Charlton, Rotherham and MK Dons have featured in two each.

Cellino, the former owner of Italian side Cagliari, is waiting for an appeal date to contest a second Football League ban for breaching its Owners' and Directors' test following a tax evasion conviction in Italy.

He will not be present at Elland Road on Tuesday and has left the enforcement of his ban with other staff.

I have no love for Leeds...We all hate Leeds scum...But I think they have a point here, it is about time somebody stood up to Rupert Stupid...

Leeds are sick of games being re-arranged, upcoming games like Ipswich and Brighton have been moved to a weekday night.

What will come of this I aint sure, we have definatwly not heard the last of this, I wonder what the ramifications for Leeds could be, as after all it is in the League rules, and every club basically has there hands tied and are bound to Sky for the billions they pay to screen games.

Interesting times ahead me thinks

RE: 2015/16 Football Season - Michael - 29 Dec 2015

(29 Dec 2015, 11:08 am)MrFozz Leeds Utd owner Massimo Cellino bans Sky Sports from Elland Rd

I have no love for Leeds...We all hate Leeds scum...But I think they have a point here, it is about time somebody stood up to Rupert Stupid...

Leeds are sick of games being re-arranged, upcoming games like Ipswich and Brighton have been moved to a weekday night.

What will come of this I aint sure, we have definatwly not heard the last of this, I wonder what the ramifications for Leeds could be, as after all it is in the League rules, and every club basically has there hands tied and are bound to Sky for the billions they pay to screen games.

Interesting times ahead me thinks

Hmmm, that's interesting, he has a point though, to many live games is taking the crowds away, some clubs charge way to much for a game, not everyone can afford it.

Edit: 

Leeds could face Football League sanctions over ban on TV cameras - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11715/10113365/leeds-could-face-football-league-sanctions-over-ban-on-tv-cameras