Menu

Pages (48)    125 26 2748   
LeeCalder   15 Dec 2015, 11:29 pm
Gateshead are through to the second round of the FA Trophy, having defeated Stocksbridge Park Steels 4-1 at The International Stadium this evening.

The goals came from Nathan Buddle, Ryan Bowman, Gus Mafuta and Danny Johnson.
Michael   17 Dec 2015, 2:21 pm
Haringey Council passes Tottenham's revised stadium plans

The 61,080-seater stadium, which will be built adjacent to the club's current home at White Hart Lane, will cost £400m and is expected to be completed in time for the 2018-19 season.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...dium-plans

Bigger than Arsenals Stadium... interesting......

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   17 Dec 2015, 2:49 pm
Other news:

BIG NEWS coming out this afternoon. Chelsea have dismissed manager Jose Mourinho.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34670192

HAHAHAHA

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   17 Dec 2015, 3:06 pm
Reports suggest Roman is turning to another former Chelsea manager to replace the last one...

Is it me or does Chelsea like to recycle past managers?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   17 Dec 2015, 6:23 pm
(17 Dec 2015, 3:06 pm)Michael wrote Reports suggest Roman is turning to another former Chelsea manager to replace the last one...

Is it me or does Chelsea like to recycle past managers?

Which Former manager?

Carlo Ancelotti
Claudio Ranieri
Luis Felipe Scolari
Roberto Di Matteo
Avram Grant...

They should choose me instead, I would drum out any overpaid ponces [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Michael   17 Dec 2015, 6:27 pm
(17 Dec 2015, 6:23 pm)MrFozz wrote Which Former manager?

Carlo Ancelotti
Claudio Ranieri
Luis Felipe Scolari
Roberto Di Matteo
Avram Grant...

They should choose me instead, I would drum out any overpaid ponces [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Carlo Ancelotti is said not be to on the list.

Guus Hiddink is rumoured to come in and be temp manager.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   17 Dec 2015, 6:30 pm
(17 Dec 2015, 6:27 pm)Michael wrote Carlo Ancelotti is said not be to on the list.

Wonder if it will actually be a temp job with Chelshit going after Pep Guardiola in the summer...
Michael   17 Dec 2015, 7:26 pm
(17 Dec 2015, 6:30 pm)MrFozz wrote Wonder if it will actually be a temp job with Chelshit going after Pep Guardiola in the summer...

I think it would be although he did well when he was their before.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   19 Dec 2015, 1:48 pm
Former MOTD Presenter Jimmy Hill dies aged 87

Jimmy Hill, one of English football's most influential figures, has died aged 87.

As chairman of the Professional Footballers' Association, he led the campaign for the scrapping of maximum wages for professional footballers.

The former Match of the Day presenter made more than 600 appearances on the programme.

His other numerous roles in football included player, manager, chairman and analyst.

Did one man change modern football worldwide?

He was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 2008.

In a statement, his agent, Jane Morgan, said: "It is with great sadness that Bryony Hill and the children of Jimmy Hill have announced that Jimmy passed away peacefully aged 87 after a long battle with Alzheimer's disease. Bryony was beside him."

Tony Hall, the BBC's director general, said: "For generations of fans Jimmy Hill was an authoritative voice as both a presenter and analyst.

"He was committed to innovation in every aspect of the game, including broadcasting and always believed supporters came first. His influence lives on in the programmes we enjoy today."

Some of the other ideas Hill helped make a reality included establishing a player's right to freedom of movement at the end of his contract and the introduction of three points for a win.

He also commissioned the first English all-seater stadium, lifted a ban on media interviews, introduced the first electronic scoreboard in 1964 and the first colour match-day programme.

The former Brentford and Fulham forward was appointed Coventry manager in November 1961, leading the Sky Blues to the Division Three and Division Two titles.

Hill, who has a statue of him at Coventry's Ricoh Arena, went on to enjoy spells as chairman at Coventry, Fulham and Charlton.

He became a broadcaster and head of sport for ITV in 1967, before moving to the BBC six years later where he became presenter of Match of the Day until he handed over the reins to Des Lynam in 1989.

RIP...

But I suspect there wont be many tears in Sunderland today
S813 FVK   19 Dec 2015, 1:55 pm
(17 Dec 2015, 6:27 pm)Michael wrote Carlo Ancelotti is said not be to on the list.

That is what has happened:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35130191
MrFozz   19 Dec 2015, 1:56 pm
(19 Dec 2015, 1:55 pm)S813 FVK wrote That is what has happened:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35130191
Looks like Chelshit will be pursuing Diego Simeone in the Summer
Andreos1   19 Dec 2015, 2:04 pm
(19 Dec 2015, 1:48 pm)MrFozz wrote Former MOTD Presenter Jimmy Hill dies aged 87

RIP...

But I suspect there wont be many tears in Sunderland today

Used to love his barneys with Terry Venables when they were the studio pundits together.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   19 Dec 2015, 2:07 pm
(19 Dec 2015, 1:56 pm)MrFozz wrote Looks like Chelshit will be pursuing Diego Simeone in the Summer

If i was a Chelsea fan i would be happy with that.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   19 Dec 2015, 3:17 pm
Seems the players have turned up for Chelsea today... seems the problem could has gone....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   19 Dec 2015, 6:10 pm
I thought Newcastle filled their stadium every home game... loads of empty seats today....

Seems the pitch cant cope with the rain....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Davie   20 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm
Watford are currently 2-0 up on Liverpool!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Davie   20 Dec 2015, 3:15 pm
(20 Dec 2015, 1:46 pm)Davie wrote Watford are currently 2-0 up on Liverpool!
Now 3-0.
Diamond One   20 Dec 2015, 3:39 pm
(20 Dec 2015, 3:15 pm)Davie wrote Now 3-0.

next up Swansea City v West Ham
Michael   21 Dec 2015, 12:04 pm
Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini banned from football for eight years

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...ight-years

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   21 Dec 2015, 12:17 pm
(21 Dec 2015, 12:04 pm)Michael wrote Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini banned from football for eight years

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...ight-years

UEFA aren't happy with Platinis ban...from what I have read they will back Platini in any appeal he makes...

The whole organisation is corrupt and stinks like a runny shit...

FIFA needs me to run World Football   Big Grin

P.S. Gotta love ol' Michael
NEB Sports Correspondent
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   21 Dec 2015, 12:23 pm
(21 Dec 2015, 12:17 pm)MrFozz wrote UEFA aren't happy with Platinis ban...from what I have read they will back Platini in any appeal he makes...

The whole organisation is corrupt and stinks like a runny shit...

FIFA needs me to run World Football   Big Grin

P.S. Gotta love ol' Michael
NEB Sports Correspondent

I hope they don't, like you said - The whole organisation is corrupt and stinks like a runny shit... 

Thanks, i might put that as my signature haha Wink

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   26 Dec 2015, 2:07 pm
Interesting team selection today by big Sam:

Sunderland: Mannone, Jones, O’Shea, Coates, PVA, M’Vila, Gomez, Johnson, Borini, Graham, Fletcher.

Subs: Pantilimon, Brown, Cattermole, Lens, Defoe, Toivonen.

--------

Stoke up 2-0 against Man U -
Krkic (19')
Arnautovic (26')

Finished 2-0

Sacked in the morning?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
citaro5284   26 Dec 2015, 3:28 pm
come on Michael....where are the updates

Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Michael   26 Dec 2015, 3:32 pm
(26 Dec 2015, 3:28 pm)citaro5284 wrote come on Michael....where are the updates

Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland

3-0  hahahaha

Fucking shit.

Sorry busy atm, trying to keep up to date with the games but havent had a chance!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   26 Dec 2015, 6:46 pm
Lee Mason... shittest ref ever.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   28 Dec 2015, 4:55 am
Former El Salvador Footballer Murdered

BBC Sport wroteFormer El Salvador national team footballer Alfredo Pacheco has been shot dead, officials say.
A man approached Pacheco, 33, and fired several shots at a petrol station in the city of Santa Ana, 76km (47 miles) west of the capital San Salvador.
Police say two other people were injured in the attack, the motive of which is being investigated.
The defender, who was El Salvador's most-capped player, was banned for life in 2013 for match-fixing.
Pacheco and another 13 members of the national team were found guilty of receiving bribes to lose several matches between 2010-13.
For years, El Salvador - a small nation in Central America - has had one of the highest murder rates in the world.
Earlier this month, Honduran international footballer Arnold Peralta, 26, was shot dead while on holiday in his hometown.
RIP...Despite being a cheat and the subject of a lifetime ban...nobody deserves to die like that
Michael   28 Dec 2015, 2:43 pm
(28 Dec 2015, 4:55 am)MrFozz wrote Former El Salvador Footballer Murdered

RIP...Despite being a cheat and the subject of a lifetime ban...nobody deserves to die like that

=( R.I.P

2nd footballer to be murdered so this year i think 

-------------

Other news and this has just popped up on the BBC App from Newcastles twitter:

BREAKING TEAM NEWS: Rob Elliot will now be on the bench today after being unwell before the game. Karl Darlow starts in goal for #NUFC.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   28 Dec 2015, 3:43 pm
Blyth 0-1 Darlington Lee Gaskell 33 mins
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   29 Dec 2015, 11:08 am
Leeds Utd owner Massimo Cellino bans Sky Sports from Elland Rd

BBC Sport wroteLeeds officials have prevented Sky TV from entering Elland Road in a bid to stop them screening Tuesday night's Championship game against Derby.

It is the ninth time a Leeds league match has been picked for live coverage and it is set to kick off at 19:45 GMT.

Leeds owner Massimo Cellino told staff to ban the cameras as he feels the team feature on TV too often, causing a negative effect on attendances.

Football League officials are trying to resolve the situation.

"The League has been made aware that Sky personnel have been unable to access Elland Road as previously arranged," a Football League spokesman said in a statement.

"We have contacted Leeds United to remind the club of its obligations to our broadcast partner and to ask them for their observations."

Leeds have been contacted by the BBC but are yet to respond.

Derby have already featured in eight live televised games this season, the same number as Leeds.

Nottingham Forest have appeared in nine, the most for any Championship club, while Preston, Brentford, Charlton, Rotherham and MK Dons have featured in two each.

Cellino, the former owner of Italian side Cagliari, is waiting for an appeal date to contest a second Football League ban for breaching its Owners' and Directors' test following a tax evasion conviction in Italy.

He will not be present at Elland Road on Tuesday and has left the enforcement of his ban with other staff.

I have no love for Leeds...We all hate Leeds scum...But I think they have a point here, it is about time somebody stood up to Rupert Stupid...

Leeds are sick of games being re-arranged, upcoming games like Ipswich and Brighton have been moved to a weekday night.

What will come of this I aint sure, we have definatwly not heard the last of this, I wonder what the ramifications for Leeds could be, as after all it is in the League rules, and every club basically has there hands tied and are bound to Sky for the billions they pay to screen games.

Interesting times ahead me thinks
Michael   29 Dec 2015, 12:54 pm
(29 Dec 2015, 11:08 am)MrFozz wrote Leeds Utd owner Massimo Cellino bans Sky Sports from Elland Rd

I have no love for Leeds...We all hate Leeds scum...But I think they have a point here, it is about time somebody stood up to Rupert Stupid...

Leeds are sick of games being re-arranged, upcoming games like Ipswich and Brighton have been moved to a weekday night.

What will come of this I aint sure, we have definatwly not heard the last of this, I wonder what the ramifications for Leeds could be, as after all it is in the League rules, and every club basically has there hands tied and are bound to Sky for the billions they pay to screen games.

Interesting times ahead me thinks

Hmmm, that's interesting, he has a point though, to many live games is taking the crowds away, some clubs charge way to much for a game, not everyone can afford it.

Edit: 

Leeds could face Football League sanctions over ban on TV cameras - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...tv-cameras

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Pages (48)    125 26 2748