Menu

Jimmi   14 Jan 2016, 12:54 pm
(14 Jan 2016, 12:33 pm)Greg in Weardale wrote Is that because they've got to add 15 minutes to the running time so the Streetwrecks can cope!!!

Funny, I was in Bishop Auckland yesterday afternoon and 9119 arrived back roughly on-time. In fact I was in Newcastle the other week and it arrived in Eldon Square from Middlesbrough on service X10 around 5 minutes early!

Is it just me that is sick of hearing some of this StreetWreck garbage? They are no worse than the current mix of Pronto branded Presidents, in fact at present if I am using the X21 I would rather have 9119 than a President as it has a slightly higher seating capacity, I find the seats more comfortable and it will get me there. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't exactly excite me when I ride it but they serve the purpose of getting me from A-B, I am actually looking forward to the StreetDeck's arriving for the X21 as they should be a nicer place to be inside than the current Presidents and the free Wi-Fi will distract me from how it performs on the A1(M), not sure I'm looking forward to more e-leather seating though.