Menu

Pages (90)    154 55 5690   
Adrian   15 Jan 2015, 9:13 pm
Targeted advertising. I watch quite a bit of left (and even the Labour party) politics stuff on Youtube, and it appears that the Tories are targeting advertising based on that. I'm now getting their propaganda before my videos. Angry

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Jimmi   15 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm
(15 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm)Tom wrote There is a Yahoo search bar instead of the Flick banner.

Weird, I still have Flickr search bar.

What have they done exactly as I've noticed no difference.
Adrian   15 Jan 2015, 9:15 pm
Targeted advertising. I watch quite a bit of left (and even the Labour party) politics stuff on Youtube, and it appears that the Tories are targeting advertising based on that. I'm now getting their propaganda before my videos.  Angry

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Malarkey   15 Jan 2015, 9:22 pm
(15 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm)Jimmi wrote Weird, I still have Flickr search bar.

What have they done exactly as I've noticed no difference.
Mines back to normal now, but the whole Flickr Search Bar disappeared and was replaced by the Yahoo one which you would find on Yahoo itself, so basically you couldnt upload photos etc.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   15 Jan 2015, 10:12 pm
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muc...irror_main this news about a cat being evicted from Tesco in Devon for breaking Health and Safety rules why evict one of the most popular cats in Devon Tesco when i was in college we had a popular cat hanging around my old college called Henry which inspired me to get my own Cat which i have now named Bella but cats are the best animals to keep as pets there easy to maintain but am afraid they can only say one word and that's "Meow" when Henry was in college one staff did not like him while everyone loved Henry but i remember once my best buddy Ryan.T (His uncle is a bus driver for Go North East) and a member of staff set Henry on to the staff and she was like "oh no get it away from me" so somebody should set the cat on the boss and see how he likes it
Diamond One   15 Jan 2015, 10:20 pm
(15 Jan 2015, 8:54 pm)Malarkey wrote Yahoo pissing about with the layout of Flickr again, they never seem to leave anything alone do they.

(15 Jan 2015, 8:56 pm)Tom wrote @Adam M - Looks hideous. And its irritating how you can't search flickr.

(15 Jan 2015, 9:05 pm)Malarkey wrote Indeed it does, Question now though is, how the fuck do you upload photo
i now had to restart flickr i am cuurently uploading some of my photos from today when i saw the message image timed out i was like wtf
MrFozz   15 Jan 2015, 10:24 pm
(15 Jan 2015, 10:12 pm)Racer_Experience wrote http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muc...irror_main this news about a cat being evicted from Tesco in Devon for breaking Health and Safety rules why evict one of the most popular cats in Devon Tesco when i was in college we had a popular cat hanging around my old college called Henry which inspired me to get my own Cat which i have now named Bella but cats are the best animals to keep as pets there easy to maintain but am afraid they can only say one word and that's "Meow" when Henry was in college one staff did not like him while everyone loved Henry but i remember once my best buddy Ryan.T (His uncle is a bus driver for Go North East) and a member of staff set Henry on to the staff and she was like "oh no get it away from me" so somebody should set the cat on the boss and see how he likes it

Your really asking why has a cat been evicted from a shop, give ya head a shake and think about it Bazza...

Some cats can say 'woof'
MurdnunoC   15 Jan 2015, 10:27 pm
As a dog person, I like it when cats get barred from supermarkets. No such thing as a 'Guide Cat'.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   15 Jan 2015, 10:30 pm
(15 Jan 2015, 10:27 pm)MurdnunoC wrote As a dog person, I like it when cats get barred from supermarkets. No such thing as a 'Guide Cat'.
Here Here...Prefer dogs as well...The only Cat that ever amused me is Danny John-Jules in Red Dwarf
MurdnunoC   15 Jan 2015, 10:34 pm
@ Fozz

I'm just sick of cats in supermarkets. Prancing through the aisles, obviously high on catnip, creating chaos everywhere.
Diamond One   15 Jan 2015, 10:39 pm
(15 Jan 2015, 10:30 pm)MrFozz wrote Here Here...Prefer dogs as well...The only Cat that ever amused me is Danny John-Jules in Red Dwarf

although my dad and sister would like a dog but we cannot have one in our house as my mum has a phobia of Dogs although am more of a Cat person
Davie   16 Jan 2015, 5:02 am
I like cats and dogs
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   16 Jan 2015, 7:49 am
Alarm didn't go off so just got up, have to leave for the bus in 20 minutes.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   16 Jan 2015, 12:59 pm
Just had some old guy practically shove me into Schuh's window at the MetroCentre (the flaming edge of the window too). As you can imagine I have ****ing lost it.
MrFozz   16 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm
(16 Jan 2015, 12:59 pm)Jimmi wrote Just had some old guy practically shove me into Schuh's window at the MetroCentre (the flaming edge of the window too). As you can imagine I have ****ing lost it.

[Image: poster3789450.jpg]
Jimmi   16 Jan 2015, 3:25 pm
(16 Jan 2015, 1:13 pm)MrFozz wrote [Image: poster3789450.jpg]

Yeah, I was doing so well at not getting angry.

I'm also annoyed that a cyclist almost crashed into me with them going through red lights with the lights being on green for pedestrians hence why I was walking on the road. Before any cyclists complain about these comments - despite what I've previously said not all cyclists do these things wrong and these people are letting the side down for you. Unfortunately I was still in a bad mood when this happened.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   16 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm
Someone sticks of sweat on the bus i'm on and he has to be sitting next to me.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   16 Jan 2015, 4:45 pm
(16 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm)Michael wrote Someone sticks of sweat on the bus i'm on and he has to be sitting next to me.

The bus I was on yesterday smelt like corned beef.
Michael   16 Jan 2015, 4:53 pm
(16 Jan 2015, 4:45 pm)Jimmi wrote The bus I was on yesterday smelt like corned beef.

Lmao, thats random as fuck

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   16 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm
(16 Jan 2015, 4:53 pm)Michael wrote Lmao, thats random as fuck

Better than the bus I got to Darlington where all you could smell was a drunk looking guy and his dog which must have been quite a powerful scent as I was sat nowhere near him yesterday thankfully, he has sat next to me before though and they bloody stunk.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adam   17 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm
My back. I've done something to it overnight and I can barely move without it crippling me with pain. But I am reluctant to have painkillers because I'm away down the pub with my friends tonight, and of course when you're drugged up on paracetamol, you can't drink :O
R852 PRG   17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm
@Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

However, every now and again I have unbelievable pains as a result. They can be so bad I'm in terrible pain and I can't get rid of it.

The solution I've always found is - lie on your bed. Put one side of your cheek down on the covers, and try and get your ass as far in the air as possible. It releases muscle tension or something. After about ten or fifteen minutes you'll feel no pain. Always works for me. Smile
MrFozz   17 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm
(17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote @Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

However, every now and again I have unbelievable pains as a result. They can be so bad I'm in terrible pain and I can't get rid of it.

The solution I've always found is - lie on your bed. Put one side of your cheek down on the covers, and try and get your ass as far in the air as possible. It releases muscle tension or something. After about ten or fifteen minutes you'll feel no pain. Always works for me. Smile

That sounds wrong for dirty minded reasons [emoji14]...

After toothache, a bad back comes in 2nd on the pain, annoying and irritating scale
Adam   18 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm
(17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote @Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

Sorry Marcus, tried replying last night but it didn't work. Anyway, my back's still bad. I only had time to try your advice for a couple of minutes but to no avail Sad I'll give it another go later on
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R852 PRG   18 Jan 2015, 8:36 pm
Just realised two things.

A) Tomorrow I've got science with my fraud of a teacher, who as I've mentioned plenty of times before, seems to hate me.

B) I've got to stay until 4:40. I got picked to do this extra thing after school where you attend the faculty meetings (every Monday night every department stays behind until 5:00 to discuss stuff, etc) and give my feedback. I don't have a clue what to say, and I hope it's with a department I like.

Plus, there's a handful of kids coming up from North Lodge (Years 7 & 8)...and they'll be cocky no doubt....'ooh, look at us, we're inside Main Site...oh look there's the heads office, I can't wait until we come up here!'....idiots!!

Just realised two things.

A) Tomorrow I've got science with my fraud of a teacher, who as I've mentioned plenty of times before, seems to hate me.

B) I've got to stay until 4:40. I got picked to do this extra thing after school where you attend the faculty meetings (every Monday night every department stays behind until 5:00 to discuss stuff, etc) and give my feedback. I don't have a clue what to say, and I hope it's with a department I like.

Plus, there's a handful of kids coming up from North Lodge (Years 7 & 8)...and they'll be cocky no doubt....'ooh, look at us, we're inside Main Site...oh look there's the heads office, I can't wait until we come up here!'....idiots!!
Michael   19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am
Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

I remember going out at school when it was cold, did nothing to me, kids these days are to wrapped up in cotton wool due to their parents being way to soft!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   19 Jan 2015, 11:32 am
(19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am)Michael wrote Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

I remember going out at school when it was cold, did nothing to me, kids these days are to wrapped up in cotton wool due to their parents being way to soft!

Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

Some parents are too soft mind, there can be very protective about their little cotton buds.
Jimmi   19 Jan 2015, 11:34 am
(19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am)Michael wrote Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

Some parents are too soft mind, there can be very protective about their little cotton buds.

My annoyance is its taken me 20 minutes to post the VOSA registration's for Arriva on my phone.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adam   19 Jan 2015, 11:54 am
My back's still playing up. I tried Marcus' suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. Now taking stronger Codine but that isn't working either, so a trip to the chemist or even the doctors is on the cards if it doesn't clear up by tomorrow
Michael   19 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm
@Jimmi

It annoy's the life out of me, they're kids, they should outside in all weathers and also parents who moan their kids are dirty..... like before they should be aloud to go out and get muddy etc, whole part of growing up!

Also forum still taking ages to quote posts............ -.-

(19 Jan 2015, 11:34 am)Jimmi wrote Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

My annoyance is its taken me 20 minutes to post the VOSA registration's for Arriva on my phone.

It annoy's the life out of me, they're kids, they should outside in all weathers and also parents who moan their kids are dirty..... like before they should be aloud to go out and get muddy etc, whole part of growing up! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Pages (90)    154 55 5690