Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 147 48 49150 Next
Simmy

12 May 2015, 4:03 pm #941
(12 May 2015, 3:46 pm)mb134 Unbelievably nervous for my Maths (Core 1) and History (Britain 1906-51) exams tomorrow Sad

Good luck, sure you will be fine Smile.
Simmy
12 May 2015, 4:03 pm #941

(12 May 2015, 3:46 pm)mb134 Unbelievably nervous for my Maths (Core 1) and History (Britain 1906-51) exams tomorrow Sad

Good luck, sure you will be fine Smile.

12 May 2015, 4:10 pm #942
This stupid respite service that the Council are paying for.

Most of them treat me like I'm extremely autistic, saying that I don't know what I'm doing when it comes around to going on buses and Metro.

One jobsworth bought a Buzzfare after the driver refused the £19.50 Explorer ticket, as there was 3 adults and 2 children, guess what? She had the family EXPLORER ticket in her hand! Clearly the Stagecoach ticket says EXPLORER so you buy an EXPLORER!

Then she has a petty argument with me saying that such and such goes to Newcastle and the 43/44 doesn't, as my brother requested that we hop on a Citaro (5284, if you may ask.).

On arrival at Eldon Square, we hop on a Lolyne, and she goes again, "This bus goes to Stanley not Gateshead", then I ask the driver to confirm that the bus called at Gateshead Interchange, it does...!

We caught the Q1 down to the Quayside, walked across the Millennium bridge, then she moans about it being cold and that the bus doesn't stop and where I was standing... maybe you should look at the object that I was holding, that has a lens, zoomed precisely to capture a moving object with a background that includes a bridge.

We caught the Q1 back to Gateshead, my brother accidently moved a KFC bottle onto the gangway when he climbed up to the seats, and she had a rant at me for kicking it in her way.

On arrival at Gateshead, we walked to the Metro, she showed the Buzzfare and the Explorer to the inspector, to be refused access to the station for possessing a Buzzfare. She then blamed me for rushing to the back of the X66 when the Explorer got refused and me not telling her what ticket to buy. When I put the blame back onto her for buying the wrong ticket, she had another hissy fit.

We walked over to a 54, to have her sat down with my brother waiting for an express service to Newcastle. Urm, hello?... 54--Newcastle?

On arrival at Newcastle, I had got sick to death of her so I walked towards Haymarket, threatening her that I'll get on an X21 to go to Wansbeck Hospital to see my mother, she threatened to call the police, I told her to do it just so she feels that she has won... She then tells Jacob to go to the 39/40 stand so I follow Jacob, and told her that she cant use the Buzzfare on Stagecoach services... She attempts to use the Buzzfare... again! Just to be met with a driver wanting her to pay a single to the alighting point...

Overall this day has been completely and utterly s__t. All because some jobsworth treats me with absolutely no respect, so I treat her with no respect in return. Obviously if I'm extremely autistic, I won't know the "Look up with respect and look down with respect" saying?!

Greatest time to have this crap too, my mam is still in hospital for some reason, and I get this treatment?
omnicity4659
12 May 2015, 4:10 pm #942

This stupid respite service that the Council are paying for.

Most of them treat me like I'm extremely autistic, saying that I don't know what I'm doing when it comes around to going on buses and Metro.

One jobsworth bought a Buzzfare after the driver refused the £19.50 Explorer ticket, as there was 3 adults and 2 children, guess what? She had the family EXPLORER ticket in her hand! Clearly the Stagecoach ticket says EXPLORER so you buy an EXPLORER!

Then she has a petty argument with me saying that such and such goes to Newcastle and the 43/44 doesn't, as my brother requested that we hop on a Citaro (5284, if you may ask.).

On arrival at Eldon Square, we hop on a Lolyne, and she goes again, "This bus goes to Stanley not Gateshead", then I ask the driver to confirm that the bus called at Gateshead Interchange, it does...!

We caught the Q1 down to the Quayside, walked across the Millennium bridge, then she moans about it being cold and that the bus doesn't stop and where I was standing... maybe you should look at the object that I was holding, that has a lens, zoomed precisely to capture a moving object with a background that includes a bridge.

We caught the Q1 back to Gateshead, my brother accidently moved a KFC bottle onto the gangway when he climbed up to the seats, and she had a rant at me for kicking it in her way.

On arrival at Gateshead, we walked to the Metro, she showed the Buzzfare and the Explorer to the inspector, to be refused access to the station for possessing a Buzzfare. She then blamed me for rushing to the back of the X66 when the Explorer got refused and me not telling her what ticket to buy. When I put the blame back onto her for buying the wrong ticket, she had another hissy fit.

We walked over to a 54, to have her sat down with my brother waiting for an express service to Newcastle. Urm, hello?... 54--Newcastle?

On arrival at Newcastle, I had got sick to death of her so I walked towards Haymarket, threatening her that I'll get on an X21 to go to Wansbeck Hospital to see my mother, she threatened to call the police, I told her to do it just so she feels that she has won... She then tells Jacob to go to the 39/40 stand so I follow Jacob, and told her that she cant use the Buzzfare on Stagecoach services... She attempts to use the Buzzfare... again! Just to be met with a driver wanting her to pay a single to the alighting point...

Overall this day has been completely and utterly s__t. All because some jobsworth treats me with absolutely no respect, so I treat her with no respect in return. Obviously if I'm extremely autistic, I won't know the "Look up with respect and look down with respect" saying?!

Greatest time to have this crap too, my mam is still in hospital for some reason, and I get this treatment?

12 May 2015, 4:44 pm #943
Took no decent photographs today as I was under the influence of a jobsworth who was giving me a dirty look while I was taking photographs. Ever had a jobsworth who thinks that they're word goes? Times that by infinity.

I think I should be banned with the amount of times that I've said "jobsworth" today.
omnicity4659
12 May 2015, 4:44 pm #943

Took no decent photographs today as I was under the influence of a jobsworth who was giving me a dirty look while I was taking photographs. Ever had a jobsworth who thinks that they're word goes? Times that by infinity.

I think I should be banned with the amount of times that I've said "jobsworth" today.

Davie

Banned

12 May 2015, 5:12 pm #944
I only have 1 kidney, and I have a very bad pain in it for the past couple of days and I've been told the doctor or the Hospital can't do anything for it 
Davie
12 May 2015, 5:12 pm #944

I only have 1 kidney, and I have a very bad pain in it for the past couple of days and I've been told the doctor or the Hospital can't do anything for it 

12 May 2015, 5:15 pm #945
(12 May 2015, 5:12 pm)Davie I only have 1 kidney, and I have a very bad pain in it for the past couple of days and I've been told the doctor or the Hospital can't do anything for it 

Hope you are well and get better soon mate.
omnicity4659
12 May 2015, 5:15 pm #945

(12 May 2015, 5:12 pm)Davie I only have 1 kidney, and I have a very bad pain in it for the past couple of days and I've been told the doctor or the Hospital can't do anything for it 

Hope you are well and get better soon mate.

Davie

Banned

12 May 2015, 5:30 pm #946
(12 May 2015, 5:15 pm)Tommy_1581 Hope you are well and get better soon mate.

Thanks bud
Davie
12 May 2015, 5:30 pm #946

(12 May 2015, 5:15 pm)Tommy_1581 Hope you are well and get better soon mate.

Thanks bud

Adrian

12 May 2015, 5:40 pm #947
Do you not think there needs to be a bit of give and take with your respite worker? It's a service that you're lucky to still have in the current climate, and there'll be thousands of others out there that wish they could benefit from the respite services offered by councils. Ask any other council tax payer on here, and they'll tell you the same as me - tax increasing and services decreasing.

The other thing to consider is that care workers are generally not very well paid and work extremely long hours with minimal breaks. Not exactly great for someone who is providing a vital service to people such as yourself. The alternative is that you're stuck indoors of course.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
12 May 2015, 5:40 pm #947

Do you not think there needs to be a bit of give and take with your respite worker? It's a service that you're lucky to still have in the current climate, and there'll be thousands of others out there that wish they could benefit from the respite services offered by councils. Ask any other council tax payer on here, and they'll tell you the same as me - tax increasing and services decreasing.

The other thing to consider is that care workers are generally not very well paid and work extremely long hours with minimal breaks. Not exactly great for someone who is providing a vital service to people such as yourself. The alternative is that you're stuck indoors of course.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

12 May 2015, 5:51 pm #948
(12 May 2015, 5:40 pm)aureolin Do you not think there needs to be a bit of give and take with your respite worker? It's a service that you're lucky to still have in the current climate, and there'll be thousands of others out there that wish they could benefit from the respite services offered by councils. Ask any other council tax payer on here, and they'll tell you the same as me - tax increasing and services decreasing.

^^^What he said^^^

Mind you, some of the people who cared for me when I was a kid I would not trust look after a dog, never mind young people...One of my carers even ended up going to jail for knocking off young lasses in one of the children's homes
MrFozz
12 May 2015, 5:51 pm #948

(12 May 2015, 5:40 pm)aureolin Do you not think there needs to be a bit of give and take with your respite worker? It's a service that you're lucky to still have in the current climate, and there'll be thousands of others out there that wish they could benefit from the respite services offered by councils. Ask any other council tax payer on here, and they'll tell you the same as me - tax increasing and services decreasing.

^^^What he said^^^

Mind you, some of the people who cared for me when I was a kid I would not trust look after a dog, never mind young people...One of my carers even ended up going to jail for knocking off young lasses in one of the children's homes

12 May 2015, 6:47 pm #949

The thing is, she got a bit pissed of when Jacob had put someone elses top on, and he left it on the floor, and I was being barked at like a dog for not picking it up, also when Jacob threw my camera battery and memory card out the window - it was my fault that he threw them out because I had left them unattended on charge in my bedroom.

Also, when Jacob was in a good mood he was playing with his toy dogs and filming them with my camera, and she come and ranted at me for not "taking photos of traffic" with it and "you know the rules". I was totally unaware of said rule that photography was not permitted anywhere, but maybe the rule needs to apply to staff when Jacob built a large Lego model and they came and took photos and posted them on snapchat.
omnicity4659
12 May 2015, 6:47 pm #949

The thing is, she got a bit pissed of when Jacob had put someone elses top on, and he left it on the floor, and I was being barked at like a dog for not picking it up, also when Jacob threw my camera battery and memory card out the window - it was my fault that he threw them out because I had left them unattended on charge in my bedroom.

Also, when Jacob was in a good mood he was playing with his toy dogs and filming them with my camera, and she come and ranted at me for not "taking photos of traffic" with it and "you know the rules". I was totally unaware of said rule that photography was not permitted anywhere, but maybe the rule needs to apply to staff when Jacob built a large Lego model and they came and took photos and posted them on snapchat.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

12 May 2015, 7:54 pm #950
(12 May 2015, 6:47 pm)Tommy_1581 The thing is, she got a bit pissed of when Jacob had put someone elses top on, and he left it on the floor, and I was being barked at like a dog for not picking it up, also when Jacob threw my camera battery and memory card out the window - it was my fault that he threw them out because I had left them unattended on charge in my bedroom.

I agree...that's not your fault...but next time hide the battery and memory card and it won't be hoyed out of a window...

What are the rules btw???
MrFozz
12 May 2015, 7:54 pm #950

(12 May 2015, 6:47 pm)Tommy_1581 The thing is, she got a bit pissed of when Jacob had put someone elses top on, and he left it on the floor, and I was being barked at like a dog for not picking it up, also when Jacob threw my camera battery and memory card out the window - it was my fault that he threw them out because I had left them unattended on charge in my bedroom.

I agree...that's not your fault...but next time hide the battery and memory card and it won't be hoyed out of a window...

What are the rules btw???

Dan

Site Administrator

12 May 2015, 9:42 pm #951
The 30th notification on Facebook tonight to advise that one of my friends has been marked as "safe from the Nepal Earthquake".
Dan
12 May 2015, 9:42 pm #951

The 30th notification on Facebook tonight to advise that one of my friends has been marked as "safe from the Nepal Earthquake".

Adrian

12 May 2015, 9:44 pm #952
(12 May 2015, 9:42 pm)Dan The 30th notification on Facebook tonight to advise that one of my friends has been marked as "safe from the Nepal Earthquake".
I'd imagine they are, if they're in Tyne and Wear! Smile

I've only had the one thankfully.

Adrian
12 May 2015, 9:44 pm #952

(12 May 2015, 9:42 pm)Dan The 30th notification on Facebook tonight to advise that one of my friends has been marked as "safe from the Nepal Earthquake".
I'd imagine they are, if they're in Tyne and Wear! Smile

I've only had the one thankfully.

12 May 2015, 10:10 pm #953

You're lucky you haven't accepted my friend request yet... Otherwise you'd have another! Big Grin
R852 PRG
12 May 2015, 10:10 pm #953

You're lucky you haven't accepted my friend request yet... Otherwise you'd have another! Big Grin

12 May 2015, 11:24 pm #954
I've had a few of them myself. Tempted to do one tomorrow saying I'm safe from the morning rush hour traffic.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
12 May 2015, 11:24 pm #954

I've had a few of them myself. Tempted to do one tomorrow saying I'm safe from the morning rush hour traffic.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

LeeCalder

13 May 2015, 6:03 am #955
It's really annoying me now! 186 of my friends have now marked themselves safe!
LeeCalder
13 May 2015, 6:03 am #955

It's really annoying me now! 186 of my friends have now marked themselves safe!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 May 2015, 9:08 am #956
(13 May 2015, 6:03 am)leestransportphotos It's really annoying me now! 186 of my friends have now marked themselves safe!
I am happy to say, I am safe too...

I have actually been through 2 earthquakes...

In 2006 in Zante and one that hit Britain in 2005 or 2007 Big Grin
MrFozz
13 May 2015, 9:08 am #956

(13 May 2015, 6:03 am)leestransportphotos It's really annoying me now! 186 of my friends have now marked themselves safe!
I am happy to say, I am safe too...

I have actually been through 2 earthquakes...

In 2006 in Zante and one that hit Britain in 2005 or 2007 Big Grin

idiot

13 May 2015, 2:46 pm #957
Cineworld want £10 to replace my unlimited card!
idiot
13 May 2015, 2:46 pm #957

Cineworld want £10 to replace my unlimited card!

mb134

13 May 2015, 3:13 pm #958
Not knowing how to feel about how my exams went today, not got a clue, I know bits went bad but I think (or hope!) bits went well... 
mb134
13 May 2015, 3:13 pm #958

Not knowing how to feel about how my exams went today, not got a clue, I know bits went bad but I think (or hope!) bits went well... 

14 May 2015, 12:28 pm #959
Metro.
omnicity4659
14 May 2015, 12:28 pm #959

Metro.

Jimmi

14 May 2015, 1:52 pm #960
The people sat next to me on the X9.

Turning into Heworth Interchange the idiot nearly fell off his seat and landed on me.

Was doing well at not posting in this thread....
Edited 14 May 2015, 1:52 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
14 May 2015, 1:52 pm #960

The people sat next to me on the X9.

Turning into Heworth Interchange the idiot nearly fell off his seat and landed on me.

Was doing well at not posting in this thread....

Pages (150) Previous 147 48 49150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average